The Warmest Winter, Day 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jenny got up to relieve some of the escalating energy and tension she was feeling. Then it hit her, and she pointed accusingly at Mike.

"You never really answered my question. What was so bad about the effects of what you called the mindfuck?" Mike stood up.

"You really want to know? All right, fine! I barely evenknewthe three of you when you did that, and the next thing you do, you pour fantasies into my head! Vivid, erotic fantasies!" He grunted with derision. "You want to know the first one?"

She knew she didn't really, but some perverse defiance made her answer, "Yeah, all right."

"That night, I dreamed aboutyou.That's right. You came into my room, wearing nothing but a solid black thong. You come up, straddle me, and start jerking me off. You lean in to whisper something to me, and it's my alarm going off."

"Gee, what a compliment," Jenny said, dripping sarcasm, "Your worst torment is that my voice reminds you of a staticky radio station."

"Shut up; I'm not done. That's not the worst part. I could have had that dream anyway for all I know. But thanks to whatyoudid-" Here he pointed his finger in her face. "-I've been wondering for the last three days whether or not what I saw in my dream is what you look like under the clothes. It ain't the dream you I've got a problem with- it's therealone." His face was inches from hers by the time he said this.

"HA!" she shouted, causing him to recoil in reflex, "That's you're issue? Okay, great. I'll solve it for you right now, pal."

Jenny yanked off the Marvin the Martian t-shirt as hard as she could, wrapped it into a ball and aimed for Mike's gut when she threw it at him. While he dealt with that, the bra came off, and her breasts swung free. And while he deflected the bra, she pulled down her yoga pants, and then once free of her feet, kicked them at him. She stepped back further and held her arms out.

"There? Now you know. Happy?"

"Let me think for a second and I'll tell you," Mike growled, his eyes raking across her near-naked form.

"It was a thong," he said, "not boy-shorts."

"Oh, puh-leeze," she said, but took them off anyway.

She wasexactlyas he had dreamed her. Her natural complexion gave her skin a warm tone that no time sunbathing could imitate. Her honey-golden breasts were round and full, with a deeper tone flushing her erect nipples. Jenny's trim waist gave way to sensuous hips, the tops of her firm, athletic legs. Mike felt himself gettingveryaroused, and knew she would notice. He wanted her so badly... but he wasn't finished with her just yet.

"Yup. Same as the dream," he said aloud.

"So, what are you gonna do about it, huh?" Jenny was still radiating defiance.

"Do? Who says I have to do anything?"

"Oh, please, we both know you want to."

"Okay, yeah. But you want it even more."

"Get over yourself." Mike's eyes gleamed again, and this time, his smile set off alarms in her head. Mike moved in close to her, not touching, and speaking in a low rumble.

"You could have teased me without the handjob. That would have been sufficient for your therapeutic purposes, to get me to see the three of you as viable sexual or romantic interests, as opposed to mere houseguests. But the handjob was you being selfish. You were hoping that would take my newfound horniness and use it on you in gratitude."

"I-"

"Shut up. My question is this: how far would you be willing to go? 'Cause that was pretty far. You mentioned that Cassie and Veronica would come after me too. Did you plant the idea in their heads? Are they just your puppets, too?"

Jenny slapped him,hard. He had to brace against footboard of the bed for support. Jenny was now glaring at him, incensed.

"How dare you! How dare you even suggest that I would use my friends like that! I would never,ever, you hear me? And if you say it again, we areout of here, snow or not!"

Mike rose again, and matched her, decibel for decibel.

"Oh, so you'dneverdo it to them, but to me, that's not big deal, right?"

"Like I said: you needed it."

"Thatis not- your- call. You barely knew me!"

"It's my job!"

"Really? Who's your employer?... That's what I thought. You may have the knowledge, but you have little more experience than an amateur."

"It's experimental!No onehas experience!"

"What, so the first schmuck you meet is as good a guinea pig as any?"

"No, that's not it!"

"Then what?"

"It was... I..."

"Well?"

"I liked you!" Jenny finally shouted. "And wasn't ready to like someone again. Not after... nevermind, it's a story for another time. I'm sorry, Mike, okay? I screwed up." She hung her head.

Mike lifted her head by her chin, to look into her eyes again. When he spoke, it was soft, and gentle.

"The truth. That's all I wanted. I just had to make sure you could tell me. Apology accepted."

"I kind of hate you for how you did it, but thank y-" Mike stopped her from speaking with a kiss.

*****

"What do you think they're doing right now?" Cassie asked.

"Who?" Veronica said, yanking her attention from where she had been staring.

"Jenny and Mike."

"Bookworms like them? Probably re-enacting some obscure bit of Shakespeare or something. Why?"

"No reason."

*****

Jenny's lips still played along Mike's, caressing, nibbling, even a few playful nips. It wasn't long before she felt his tongue graze the sensitive skin, seeking invitation. She opened her lips just a little wider, but before he could take advantage, her own tongue darted out and began to wrestle with his.

They stood for some time, summoning their pent-up frustration, anger, and passion, and pouring it into the heat of the moment. Jenny could already feel herself getting wet, and knew exactly what she wanted from Mike. Even if he didn't want to give it, which she thought unlikely, she would just have to convince him. With this in mind, she redoubled the energy with which she kissed Mike.

He pulled her into a one-armed embrace, and Jenny felt her breasts yield to his hard chest. With his free hand, Mike idly explored her contours, coming to rest on her tight ass, which he then grasped firmly. Her hands resting lightly on his waist, she could feel Mike's full arousal behind his jeans, and broke off the kiss.

"This doesn't mean," Jenny said breathlessly, "That I'm not still mad at you."

"You think I'm not still ticked at you?" replied Mike, his breathing just as ragged.

Jenny brought her hands in and unfastened Mike's jeans. Free of their constraint, his erection showed even more prominently. When she dragged down Mike's pants, taking his boxers with them, it brought Jenny to her knees, looking right at it.

Without waiting for a cue from Mike, she leaned in and dragged the tip of her tongue up his shaft, then briefly took the head into her mouth. His whole body stiffened at the stimulation. Mike's cock itself couldn't. Jenny had noticed it before, that when Mike got hard, it was as solid as bedrock, with only his skin pliant around it, like a billy club in a velvet sheath.

Mike brought his hands down and gently held the sides of her head. She continued her tease, sometimes licking the shaft longways, sometimes flicking her tongue across the width, sometimes grazing around the rim of the head. And of course, every time she took him into her mouth, she went only a little deeper than the time before.

She could feel Mike's speeding pulse through the throb of his erection, and hear his deep breaths and satisfied groans. This told her what to do again, if and when the fancy took her to do so. On occasion, he would guide her with a slight change in pressure from his hands, and this told her what not to do.

Jenny was a quick learner, and soon Mike was starting to leak precum, which Jenny appreciated as an entrée. This surprised her – she'd never liked the taste of a man's juices before. Eager to see if she would like the rest, she suddenly took a mouthful of his hard cock and started the real blowjob. Everything up to now was just teasing.

Mike gasped at the change, and made an involuntary thrust into Jenny's mouth. She had taken as much as she thought she could of him, but for that brief moment, she had Mike's cock partway down her throat. This gave her another surprise. She'd never tried to deepthroat before, and it turned out she only had a very minor gag reflex. Incredibly urned on by the sensation, Jenny moaned around the cock in her mouth, and held the base of it with one hand, to steady herself.

Jenny started to work her mouth slowly, up and down Mike's shaft, each time seeing how far down she could take him. The unyielding stiffness of his member forced her to turn her head sideways to accomplish this, bringing her body closer to his, causing her breasts to brush against his legs, and adding to the stimulation for both. With her free hand, she touched herself. She was so aroused now that her clit was almost beginning to hurt with unmet desire. Not only did her masturbation ease her discomfort and heighten her arousal, it made sure she was well-lubricated for... whatever she and Mike might do.

That thought spurred Jenny on even further, and she quickened her pace, pistoning over Mike's cock. This wasn't a blowjob anymore, not to Jenny. She was flat-out fucking him with her mouth.

God, it was hot. Jenny closes her eyes, moaning, now able to bury Mike to the hilt down her throat. Her clit was radiating waves of pleasure which buried themselves in her core, building to an explosion. She felt Mike's climax approach, which only spurred her hand faster, her head farther, until he suddenly pulled away.

Jenny was stock-still for a second, and blinked.

Mike pulled away?!

Before she could figure out how to kill him and still have sex with him, which she later reflected was not the most rational thought, as she was not remotely necrophilic, Mike knelt down in front of her, grabbed her by the waist, and looked into her eyes.

"Tsk, tsk, tsk, Jenny," he said, "You didn't really think it was going to bethateasy, did you?"

That snapped her out of it.

"You bastard!" Jenny said, but she didn't really mean it.

"Bitch," Mike stated, just as seriously, and then kissed her. He'd never kissed a woman's lips after she'd gone down on him before, and discovered that he didn't have much of a taste to himself. Well, actually, there was an exception to that, but he had other plans. "Get on the bed."

"Why?" Jenny's defiance was back.

"Well, if youdon'twant me to return the favor..."

Jenny smirked at him with a mischievous look in her eyes, then got up from the floor and positioned herself at the edge of the bed. In the meantime, Mike divested himself of his boxers and pants, which had still been around his ankles.

Now it was Mike's turn to kneel. As the bed had a footboard, Jenny had arranged herself towards the side of the bed, and propped her upper body up on a couple of pillows. Mike faced her shaved lips and licked his. Jenny laughed.

"The feast ain't just for your eyes, boy; get to work," she said. Mike growled and grabbed Jenny's hips, guiding himself in under her spread legs.

He inhaled deeply, taking in her powerful scent. At first, Mike only kissed her, tasting her, finding the best places to explore further. Jenny was very responsive, and also now impatient. She grabbed the back of his head and pulled it into her pussy. Smiling, Mike parted his lips, and used his tongue to part hers.

Once he started eating her, Jenny's hands went up to her breasts. While Mike took care of her below, she fondled and caressed them, pinching her nipples, and squeezed them tightly whenever Mike did something especially stimulating.

Mike tried almost everything he knew, to see what she liked, which was apparently everything, though some more than others. Sometimes, she liked to have her clit flicked, other times circled, other times sucked. It took some time to figure out the patterns, but Mike was a patient and thorough lover. The only thing he did not do was penetrate her. He would circle her opening, which made her writhe with frustration, but if he was going to fuck her, it would not be with his tongue.

While his mouth explored Jenny's pussy, his hands began to explore the rest of her. Her legs were now pressed tightly into his back, holding him against her. Mike ran his hands up and down them, feeling the smooth skin and toned firmness. He cradled Jenny's hips, slid his hands behind her, and though he had softened for a time as he concentrated on her pleasure, feeling Jenny's ass brought his erection roaring back to life.

Mike groaned into Jenny's pussy, gripping her ass and pulling her into his face as he did so. Jenny could tell it was her ass turning him on so much, and knowing he found her so sexy turned her on further as well.

"You like my ass, huh?" she whispered. It was all the volume she could manage. Mike groaned again, the vibrations setting off new waves in Jenny. "What else do you like?"

Mike responded by letting his hands resume their exploration of Jenny's body. When they reached her breasts, she settled for gripping the bedsheets.

Before long, Jenny was gasping and openly moaning.Good god,she thought,How does he know what I like so well?

Mike would never say, of course, because magicians don't reveal their secrets, but it was a rather simple matter of looking up from her crotch to see what her hands were doing, and imitating it. He used this to his advantage, now timing all of this stimulations combined. Sometimes, he would alternate from her breasts to her pussy, to spread the sensations around her body. Other times, he would suddenly hit everything at once, which would make Jenny buck with abandon.

Jenny could feel her climax approaching, and brought her hands back up to her breasts. Mike, however, took her hands in his and pinned them back down onto the bedsheets. This prolonged her approach to climax, depriving her of every stimulation except for his mouth, which was by now hitting every spot at the right time, again and again and again.

But climax was inevitable for Jenny. When it finally,finallyhappened, she was slammed by her orgasm before her body had a chance to react. She had a brief gasp, but her body remained relaxed. Jenny's mind reeled. Without the overload of full-body tension, she felt every scrap of her orgasm, every sensation of every wave. But her body was calm. Mike finally took his mouth from her, and as she opened her eyes, he furrowed his brow and spoke with a spot-on impression.

"Where's the ka-boom? There was supposed to be an Earth-shattering ka-boom!"

Jenny looked like she wanted to be really mad at Mike for ruining the moment like that, but he just looked too damn cute doing a Marvin the Martian impression. She laughed. The laughter continued even through an aftershock, contrasting it deliciously in a way. Mike finally cracked a smile, joining both Jenny on the bed, and in laughing.

"I'm going to get you for that," Jenny said.

"Oh, goodie," Mike replied, and resumed kissing her. Jenny decided her taste buds must simply be malfunctioning, because she didn't mind her own taste today, either. Maybe it was just something she could tolerate only if she was turned on enough.

And,god,was she still turned on. She had to admit that shewantedthe Earth-shattering ka-boom. But Mike seemed in no hurry, so she relaxed and kissed him back. They lost track of time, laying on her bed, their mouth hungry for one another's again.

After a while, though, Mike's resurgent hard-on begged him for attention. With swift movements, he rolled Jenny over and positioned himself on top of her. His shins held down her legs, and his hands held her by the wrists above her head. She was pinned, and they both knew it.

"So what's this?" Jenny asked playfully.

"What does it look like?" Mike said, "I've got you where I want you."

"And what are you going to do about it?" Jenny prodded, a slight edge to her voice. Mike leaned down to whisper in her ear.

"Whatever I want," he intoned, "I am the one in control here. Right?"

"Yes..." She tried passing it off as passionate tremors, but he could sense her fear threatening, just under the surface. Inwardly, Mike sighed. He did so hate to be right sometimes. But at least he had planned for this, and as quickly as he had pinned her, he had turned the tables.

Before Jenny knew what was going on, she was on top of Mike. Her long black hair spilled over her shoulders, and he'd even managed to somehow get her knees tucked up so she was now kneeling over him. Her pussy was now a tantalizing few inches from his rigid erection.

But now she was mad again.

"What was all that about?" she demanded.

"I could have done whatever I wanted. I wanted you to be on top," Mike replied.

"I am never going to understand you, Mike," Jenny said.

"I could have told youthat," said Mike, "Oh, wait, I already did." Jenny playfully smacked him on the shoulder for the comment, then leaned in and kissed him, her breasts smashing against his chest again, a sensation he surmised he could really get used to.

The kissing quickly got hot and heavy, and their hands ran wild over one another's bodies, until Mike pulled her face away from his and held it, locking his eyes onto hers.

"You want it?" he asked huskily.

"Yesss..." she replied.

"Then take it."

Jenny groaned, used one hand to aim Mike as well as his solidity would allow, and managed to get him part of the way in.

Mike growled deeply. Jennifer was very tight, and very hot. She started with small rocking motions, coaxing him further inside her as their combined juices smoothed the passage. When, with one final thrust of her hips, they found him buried to the hilt in her pussy, they both cried out at once.

Used her hands to support herself, Jenny began to slide up and down on Mike's shaft, reveling in the feeling. Mike's hands found their way to her ass again, and his mouth to her breasts. Judging by his gusto, Jenny guessed he had been wanting to kiss them for quite some time.

Jenny was not simply fucking Mike. She would never set standards so mundane. As she pounded herself against him, she would occasionally alter the angle of entry to set off new sensations, before resuming her old rhythm. This refreshed the position, for both of them, allowing them to keep being pleasured by it without orgasm or it getting old.

Mike, too, knew better than the average lover. Instead of being what Jenny thought of as "nipple jockeys," Mike showed full appreciation for the entire breast. He loved nipples, as most men do, but he did not neglect the rest of her. She shivered when he oh-so-slowly traced the faintest line with his tongue from the bottom of her cleavage up through to the top of her neck. When he was done, she bent down to give him another satisfied kiss.

They continued in this way for some time, but Jenny could feel Mike's climax begin to approach, more certain than ever, and she had one more thing she wanted to do, so she slowed down, and when he opened his eyes to look at her again, she gave him the smile he was now beginning to recognize as her mischievous grin.

"Alright, Mike. I took it. Now take it back." With a smile, Mike lustfully complied.

After pulling out, he one last time flipped Jenny over, until she was flat on her back, and Mike was poised to impale her again. In a single motion, he slid all the way into her, until she felt his pelvis slam into her pussy. They both gasped, and Mike immediately began his long, slow strokes: nearly all the way out, all the way in, nearly all the way out, all the way in...

Jenny noticed Mike had left her hands free this time, choosing to support himself on his elbows, with one hand behind her shoulder, and the other still relentlessly exploring her body. The way he seemed to not get enough of her was an intoxicant to Jenny. A girl could get used to this, she thought.