All Comments on 'The Warmest Winter, Day 15'

by TooCleverByHalf

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
redlion75redlion75over 10 years ago

as soon as you brought the other 2 guys in for a romantic involvement with the other girls it lost a good thread.they go from planning a business together to now 1 becoming involved with a guy from the east coast while the other 2 or at least 1 in denver.now jen and mike are going through this fight which could be the end for them.

dairetodairetoover 10 years ago
Yay another chapter

And whilst i loved the original thread of the story it could never end with all 4 of them in a relationship.

I for 1 am glad that Nate and Rick were introduced

I just hope the Jen and Mike can work through it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Tell us YOUR story and please don't keep us waiting longer than you can help.

I love it.

m48gunnerm48gunnerover 10 years ago
Good

Very Good, but you always leave us hanging, and then it is several days or weeks before the next installment.....I appreciate your efforts and really like the tension in the story, but.....maybe it is time to wrap it up.

AmandurrAmandurrover 10 years ago
Ermergerd

I have loved this whole series. Please use your genius and post another chapter soon!

MaximguyMaximguyover 10 years ago
So...

I wasn't really expecting the harem ending, but for three women who were all over him, two moved on pretty fast. It's a little too neat how this happened where everyone suddenly has someone.

Still enjoying it though.

AnotherVoraciousReaderAnotherVoraciousReaderover 10 years ago
Another great chapter

And so, it all comes together. Evil cliffhanger though :) Hope to read more soon!

TooCleverByHalfTooCleverByHalfover 10 years agoAuthor
The End Is Near

The sixteenth installment of this series has been submitted to the site. Huzzah!

anonintexas1999anonintexas1999about 10 years ago
fantastic

This series is one of the best I have read here. Well done and keep publishing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Lacked buildup

You never successfully explained why Cassie didnt want to explore her submissive side with Mike and jumped ship to the next guy.

Lions86Lions86almost 2 years ago

yeah Cassie went from favorite girl to least favorite and i couldnt care less if she didnt show up in the rest of the story. There was nothing stopping her from trying this stuff with Mike and like the anon comment says she just hopped onto the next dick who happens to be Mikes friend. Shes trash IMO

Lions86Lions86almost 2 years ago

and as for the other comment about Veronica moving on fast to the next guy available. i dont see it that way for multiple reasons. one she bowed out of stuff with mike as soon as she knew it wasnt anything serious for her and it was just sex and that she wanted more if she was going to actively do shit with Mike. Second the guy she ended up with rather than Mike is someone she has a history with and has known for YEARS. Cassie literally just met Rick has no idea of what Rick is really like and doesnt care that Rick is Mikes friend. Before anyone says "but Mike was fucking 3 girls all of whom are friends" difference is Mike and the Girls all knew what was up even if they werent talking about it at first. Mike could very well get hurt by Cassie just jumping onto the next available dick and it being his friend. Now do i think that will happen? No, but only becuase these stories are make believe land where 3 girls who are all fucking the same guy magically get new alternatives at the drop of the hat and also magically none of them but one got feelings for Mike.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous