The Watcher Ch. 02

Story Info
She learns that he is watching.
1.4k words
4.25
15.4k
2
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 03/25/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I missed our rendezvous last Friday Scott. Your wife was home and she almost always shuts the curtains. Although, on occasion she has left them open and I have seen the beautiful show you put on. The Friday before last John almost caught us. What would he do if he knew what I did on Friday nights?

I am here, waiting for you for our routine. It is Friday night; I am sitting in the chair facing the bed, with my clothes off in anticipation of your arrival. I see you come and go from the bedroom, getting ready for your shower I assume. I know, it is the methodical steps of our appointment that keep me coming back.

I see you emerge from the bathroom, towel wrapped around your waist, and that hard chiseled chest of your glistening with water. I can already make out the bulge in your towel. It is time for HBO, and I can feel the wetness creep into my pussy.

"What?" I say out loud.

Who is she Scott? A tall blonde vixen emerges from the hall doorway. She is beautiful Scott, but she is not your wife my friend. You are not alarmed, so I know you are acquainted. She walks right up to you and gives you a lustful kiss, and slowly runs her hand down your chest and your hard six pack abs.

She steps back and says a few words; can not quite make out what she is saying, but you waste no time in dropping your towel. Your beautiful cock is already filling with blood, and slightly bobs with the release is has just experienced. She takes an other step backwards and just looks you over. She says a few more words and then reaches for the beautiful piece of cock.

My pussy has never been as wet as it is right now. I watch as she slowly strokes your cock, massaging your head with each up stroke. She says a few more words, and then you look right at me. I almost get worried you can see me, but flood with sexual energy as you smile and then push your friend down to her knees.

The blonde slowly strokes your cock at eye level. She picks up your cock pushing against your abdomen and then reaches down with her head and licks your heavy smooth balls. With this motion you look back at the window looking directly into my eyes and smile.

You do know I am here! I thought you might, but now I knew it for sure. You have been putting these shows on for me, and knew I was watching you. Now I am jealous she is there, and I am not. My mouth goes drying thinking about trying to suck that big beautiful cock of yours. Why is she there? Why did you not ask me to service you? I would have you know.

I think I may truly cheat on John if it is with you. I may even do it right in your window with the curtain open to give that risk feel that John might see us. I would love to take that cock into my mouth and see how much of it I could take down my throat.

The blonde slowly pulls your cock down to her lips and opens her mouth. Her tongue darts out and licks the pre cum off of the tip. She holds the base of your cock with her right hand and slowly takes the head into her mouth. I can almost feel the weight of your cock as I slide my finger down to my anticipating clit. I have already left a small puddle on the chair from my leaking sex.

The blonde begins to work now. She is taking about five inches of your huge cock into her mouth and stroking the remainder with her right hand. Her hand and mouth meet on each downward thrust. She is not working it fast; instead she is trying to go deeper and deeper. The saliva is building up on your rock hard cock and I can see the glistening evidence from here. Every now and then a strand of saliva runs over her hand and strings from your hairless balls before dropping to the ground.

I am working my clit furiously now, as I watch her playfully suck your cock. You are obviously enjoying what you do to me, as you continue to glance my way every now and then. I have also noticed how you keep moving her hair out of the way each time it falls into my view.

"OH FUCK!" You are so hot Scott.

I am about to cum, I can feel your cock bouncing off of the back of my throat and I quietly close my eyes imagining what it tastes like.

"GODDDD! CUMMING!!!" I cry out loud as I explode in orgasm thinking of your cock running back and forth over my tongue.

The waves of sexual energy course through my body like they never have before. I imagine your cock in my mouth as tears run down my cheeks from the explosive orgasm I am having. My mind instantly flashes to how easily I can take John's whole cock into my mouth without it even touching the back of my throat.

As I slowly open my eyes again, I instantly begin to course into another orgasm. You are lying flat on your back with your sexy little vixen on her knees between your legs, and she is taking your whole cock into her throat. I can tell by the expression on your face that it is almost that time.

The blonde has both hands on your hips and is taking your whole cock down her throat with each downward thrust. She is fucking your cock with her throat and I can feel it.

I quickly bury two fingers into my tight hole and watch as she methodically fucks you with her mouth. Saliva is now streaming down your length, and pooling where your cock meets your balls. I can almost feel you in my mouth as I watch her suck you down.

My fingers are flying in and out of my pussy now, and the blonde slowly pulls her head off until just the peach size tip of your cock is in her mouth. She then wraps both hands around as much of your cock as she can, and begins to quickly stroke the length up to her lips containing your beautiful cock head. Her lips look magnificent wrapped around that hard cock.

"OH GOD I'M CUMMING AGAIN, THAT'S IT CUM WITH ME SCOTT!!" I moan as my second orgasm reaches me.

Just as I begin to soak my hand with my orgasmic juices the blonde pulls her mouth off of your cock and strokes long hard blasts of cum all over her pretty face. The shots coming from your glorious cock make me cum harder. I love watching you cum Scott, you should be saving that for me, and me only. I am so jealous watching her bathe her face in your cum.

As you finish your orgasm the blonde stands up, says a few words, wipes her face off on your bath towel and leaves. I quickly jump up from my chair and watch your front door. She quickly emerges, looks up at my window, and heads out to her car parked ont eh street.

Did you tell her I was watching? Did you put this show on for me only? Was she invited to give me something to watch?

I know you will have an affair now Scott, is this your way of asking me over?

"Honey, I'm home." John yells as he opens the front door.

"SHIT!"

I quickly run into the bathroom, and pretend to be using it. I quickly clean myself up and saunter out into the bedroom just as John emerges. I have an idea.

This is for you Scott. I look towards your window smile and leave the bathroom door open with the light on. I know there is enough light in my room for you to see what I am about to do. I walk up to John, drop to my knees and slowly unzip his fly.

"Whoa! IS somebody excited to see me?" He asks as I pull his hardening cock through the fly of his slacks.

"MMMMM!" Is all I can say as I pull my hair out of your view and suck his whole cock into my mouth easily. I close my eyes and imagine I have five inches of your cock in my mouth instead.

Two can play this game.