Fantasies Fulfilled

Story Info
A young man gets the chance to live out his wildest fantasy.
3.4k words
4.62
41.2k
38
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story was originally published under my old username RomanticLoneWolf.

***

I was probably around ten when Val moved in next door. She was in her mid-thirties, recently divorced, and looking back from an adult's perspective, extremely attractive. Unfortunately, at the time, my ten-year-old self didn't appropriately appreciate this new neighbor with her blonde, pixie-style hair, and voluptuous figure.

Over the years, Val and my parents became close friends, and I soon came to think of her as a kind of cool aunt. Before moving to our town, Val had worked as a journalist for a rock magazine, and I spent countless hours listening to her stories about famous rock stars and their antics. Needless to say, growing up next door to the woman was pretty cool, but everything changed when I was fourteen.

It was warm and sunny that Saturday in late June. My parents had gone out of town for the day, and I was left with mowing the backyard, which I was not happy about. I'd gotten the mower out and was just about to get started when I saw Val pop her head over the fence.

"Hey kiddo, whatcha doin'?" she asked smiling.

I looked up at her, frowning. "Dad left orders for me to mow the yard while he and Mom are out."

"Sounds like a bummer," Val said with a frown of her own. "But a little yard work never hurt anyone."

"I know," I replied frustrated. "But I was supposed to go to the movies with some friends today, and well, here I am instead."

"Don't let it get you down too much, Zack," Val said, smiling. "There'll be other days and other movies, but I tell you what. I'm going to grab a little sun, and when you get done with your mowing, you and I will go down to the video store, and rent any movie you want. Then, we'll order a pizza and have our own movie night. My treat."

My spirits instantly lifted, and I smiled at the woman. "You have a deal," I told her with excitement.

"Okay then," Val said. "You've got a couple of hours, so you better hop to it."

She disappeared back over the fence and I began the task of mowing, but after an hour the machine began to sputter before finally dying. It was most likely out of fuel. Walking to the shed to retrieve the gas can, I was annoyed to discover it was bone dry.

"Well, I guess I won't be finishing this today," I said, leaving the shed. "I better go let Val know."

More than happy with the fact I had a valid excuse to put off mowing, I walked up to the fence and looked over. What I saw caused all thoughts to leave my mind. Val was completely naked, lying spread out on a towel in the middle of her yard. Up to that point, I'd seen a Playboy or two and had watched my fair share of late-night cable, but I'd never seen a nude woman firsthand. As I gazed at the sight before me, it felt like time had stopped.

As my hungry eyes devoured the scene, I felt my penis harden in my shorts while my mind took note of every detail. Val's naked body was covered in a sheen of what I could only guess must be sweat and sun-tan oil. Her breasts were huge and they sat firmly atop her chest like two mountains, while the mound at the fork of Val's legs, which was covered by a neatly trimmed patch of blond hair, glistened in the sun like a handful of gems. It was wrong what I was doing, but I couldn't take my eyes off her. Val's body was amazing, and I could only wonder if her ass was as nice as the rest of her.

The thought still sat at the forefront of my mind when the woman began to stir, and I dropped back behind the fence, hoping not to get caught. After a moment, I felt satisfied I'd not been seen. Quietly, I crossed the yard and then went into the house.

Once safely in my room, I closed the blinds and lay down on my bed. My little friend was still rock hard and my balls ached. I had to relieve the pressure. Before that day, I'd only masturbated a handful of times, but thinking of Val as I rubbed it out that time was intense, and I still felt the lingering effects of the experience when she came to pick me up an hour later.

The whole time I was with Val that evening, it was all I could do not to act weird. Every time I looked at the woman, all I could see were her glorious breasts or the neatly trimmed bush between her legs. Because of this, I maintained a constant erection the whole evening, and once I was able to relieve it later that night, it was even better than the last.

As time passed and the years moved on, I got good at acting like my normal old self when Val was around. But at night, in the darkness of my room, she became my sex goddess. I fantasized about the woman constantly, with just the mere thought of her naked body making my prick hard. The only drawback of this obsession was that it put a damper on my dating life. No matter how attractive the girl was, I only had eyes for my sexy neighbor.

By the time I graduated from high school, I'd hoped my desire for Val would dim, but it only grew. Now I lusted after the woman like a man rather than a teenage boy, and I began to wonder if the only way to put an end to it all was to have sex with Val, but I knew that would never happen. To her, I was just an eighteen-year-old kid, and she was a woman in the prime of her life. Then one summer day a few months before I was set to leave for college, a phone call would change everything.

My parents had gone on retreat for the weekend to celebrate their anniversary and I was enjoying the time alone by hanging around the house. At that moment, I sat browsing through the TV channels looking for something interesting to watch when the phone started to ring. It was Val.

"Zack, thank goodness you're home," the woman said in a panic. "I was out watering in the yard, the damn handle broke off the faucet, and I can't find my pliers. Can you come over and turn it off for me?"

"Yeah. Sure, Val, no problem," I said, more than happy to help out the sexy woman. "I'll be right over."

"Thank you so much, Zack," she told me gratefully. "I'll be inside doing some things, so just knock to let me know when you're done."

The phone clicked in my ear as Val hung up. Then, after grabbing my shoes, I walked out to the shed for some tools and then headed for the gate that connected our two yards.

Shortly, I located the problem faucet, and with a quick twist of my pliers, the water was shut off. The crisis now averted, I walked to Val's patio door and knocked. Moments later, the woman appeared at the door wearing a somewhat skimpy two-piece bikini. Seeing the woman attired that way almost caused me to forget why I was there in the first place.

"I got the faucet turned off for you, Val," I said awkwardly.

"Wonderful," she beamed with gratitude. "I don't know where in the world my pliers went, but you swooped in here and saved the day."

Val continued talking, and about what I had no idea because as I stood there looking at the woman in her barely clothed state, the image from that day four years previously surfaced. Instantly I felt the crotch of my shorts tighten as my cock grew hard, and when I finally pulled myself out of the hormone-induced stupor, I realized Val was staring at me with a funny look on her face.

"Huh?" I asked lamely.

The woman eyed me suspiciously. "I asked if I could get you something to drink for helping me out," she repeated.

"Oh. Uh, sure," I managed to reply while trying hard not to draw attention to my stiff problem. "That sounds awesome."

"All right, then," Val said grinning. "Come on in."

The woman motioned for me to have a seat at the kitchen table as she walked to the refrigerator to retrieve a pitcher from inside. Then, Val took two glasses down from the cabinet and filled them with ice and tea. As she went about this task, I couldn't help but watch the woman hungrily, and shortly, Val brought the glasses over to the table. As she sat down across from me, the woman's enormous breasts jiggled inside the spandex fabric of her bikini top. The glorious orbs were within arm's reach, and the thought of that closeness combined with how they would feel in my hands, only made my balls ache even more.

"You know, if you keep staring at me like that, your head is liable to explode," Val said casually.

My jaw dropped as I looked at her dumbstruck.

"Don't even try to play innocent with me, Zack," she continued. "You've been ogling me ever since I answered the door, and I don't know whether to be upset or flattered."

A mixture of both shame and growing desire filled me, and all I could do was mumble a weak apology.

In return, Val said nothing as she sat staring across the table at me. Finally, she stood up, came around to my side, and then sat on the edge right next to me.

"So, tell me something, Zack," she said curiously while nonchalantly pushing her chest in my direction. "Am I that good to look at?"

With wide eyes, I stared up at the woman; unable to respond.

"Come on. Don't be shy," Val prodded. "We're both adults. Do you like what you see?"

A nod was the only response I could give her.

"I see," Val replied flatly. "You know, you really should be ashamed of yourself for looking at me that way, Zack. After all, I have practically helped raise you."

With embarrassment, I looked down at the floor.

"I know, Val," I told her, finally finding my voice. "It's just... I can't help myself. Ever since..."

Val folded her arms across her massive chest before fixing me with an inquiring expression.

"Ever since what?" she asked insistently.

With no choice left, I told her about that day four years earlier and what I'd seen.

"You dirty boy," she said with a look of shock on her face. Then she grinned. "Granted, I should've known better than to sunbathe nude considering you were just over the fence, but... I never would've imagined that you'd look over."

Stuttering, I attempted to explain myself, but Val was having none of it.

"Hmm," she said skeptically. "That story seems pretty thin, Zack, but I know how teenage boys are, and I think you knew exactly what you were doing. You might not have known I was naked when you decided to have your little peek over the fence, but I was, and I bet you've had dirty thoughts about me ever since. Haven't you?"

My face reddened, and that was all the answer Val needed, regardless of the truth. For a long time, the woman sat watching me, as if awaiting the full confession of all my sexual transgressions against her. When it didn't come, she continued.

"Whether you meant to look or not, is one thing, Zack," my neighbor said with casual observation. "However, the fact that you saw me naked, and have most likely been doing God knows what since then; I really should be upset about that part. But..."

Val's voice trailed off, and I waited with dread for the woman to finish her deliberation. Then, confusingly, I watched instead as she smiled and uncrossed her arms.

"I'm only giving you a hard time, sweetheart," Val said humorously. "But I must've had you going there for a while. Oh well, serves you right for spying on me, not to mention everything else you've probably been up to."

With sheer disbelief, I stared at the woman. She'd been teasing me the whole time, and that realization only made me want her more. But she still had a point. It was time for me to man up.

"I'm sorry about this, Val," I told her. "All of it."

"Oh, don't be," she said while laying a comforting hand on my shoulder. "I can't judge you for what happened back then. Any teenage boy in that situation would most likely have done the same thing, given the opportunity. Besides, I'll share a little secret with you. I'm actually very flattered by it."

"Are you serious?" I asked with relief.

"Very serious," Val assured me. "Zack, once a woman hits her forties, she'll take any compliment she can get, and judging from that bulge you've been hiding in your pants for the last half hour; well, let's just say that speaks for itself."

Val winked mischievously as she pointed to my crotch.

"Well, it's good to know I can still be desirable to someone, at least," she said grinning. "No use hiding it now."

Feeling more than a little embarrassed and extremely sexually frustrated, I decided it was best for me to take my leave.

"I really should get back home," I said attempting to stand.

Val shook her head. "Not so fast," she said, pushing me back down into my chair. "I still haven't decided what to do about all of this."

With my hopes for escape dashed, my neighbor contemplated as she looked at me with a thoughtful expression. Finally, she shrugged, causing her large breasts to bounce once more. Then, I watched in shock as Val reached down and put her hand on my crotch.

"Maybe I should see just how much you really desire me, Zack," she said giving my engorged cock a squeeze.

Feeling the woman's hand on my throbbing manhood was almost too much, and I had to fight hard to keep from cumming in my shorts.

"My, my," she said teasingly as she traced a finger across the tightened fabric. "It's definitely much bigger than it looks, Zack. You've grown up in more ways than one."

With a look of lust, Val began stroking my bulge, but I stopped her.

"You keep doing that and I'll cum all over myself," I told her with effort.

She grinned. "We better not let that happen now, should we?"

Val hopped off the table, pulled me to my feet, and then crouched down and began to undo my shorts. She slid them and my underwear down my legs, and once my member was free from its bonds, the woman took it in her mouth.

"Mmmm," she moaned as she slowly began sucking and licking while moving her lips up and down my shaft. Soon, I was beginning to lose it, and sensing the coming eruption, Val began sucking on the tip while stroking my cock hard with her hand. With a groan, I exploded with the most intense orgasm I'd ever experienced, and when I looked down at her, I realized Val had swallowed everything I had given her.

"Damn," she said. "That was so much. I certainly hope there's more where that came from."

Standing, Val led me to her bedroom. Then, after closing the door, the woman began to strip off her bathing suit. Once naked, she turned in a small circle, giving me a good look at her naked body. It was still just as amazing as it was four years ago.

"So, how many times have you stroked yourself off while thinking of me like this?" she asked as she ran her hands seductively up and down her body.

"Too many to count, Val," I told her hungrily.

"Such a dirty boy, Zack," she said, squeezing her breasts together. "I bet you've thought about sucking and groping these while you've played with yourself, haven't you?"

I nodded greedily.

"While you've tugged on your cock, Zack, how often have you wished it were in my tight snatch instead of your hand?"

As if to prove the point, Val placed two fingers in her mouth, sucking on them momentarily before inserting them slowly into her pussy, producing a squelching sound.

"More than you'll ever know," I told her while stroking myself.

Val worked her fingers in and out a few times and then put them back in her mouth, cleaning the juices off with her tongue.

"Mmm, so good," she said with pleasure. "I can't wait for you to taste it, but not just yet."

Val walked over to me, took my swollen penis in her hand, and then began to stroke it violently.

"All those nasty things you've fantasized about doing to me for so long, are about to come true, Zack," she said as she pushed me down on the bed. "And the both of us are going to enjoy every minute of it."

Val crawled on top of me, reached between her legs, and then guided my member into her wetness. With a deep moan, she slid down onto my cock. The mere contact with the woman's slippery pussy alone was almost enough to make me cum.

"Damn, I can't believe how big you are," she said breathlessly. "I bet you tear the girls up."

"I-it's my first time," I told her as I struggled to maintain control.

"Really," she said biting her bottom lip. "Then we better make this memorable."

Val began to grind her hips, slowly at first before gradually picking up speed. As she rode me like a champion thoroughbred, nothing I ever could've imagined even came close to reality. Val fucked me hard, and it took everything I had not to cum. Then, just as I thought I couldn't hold it anymore, she stopped her gyrations, and then put her breasts in my face.

"Here, sweetheart, suck my tits for a little while," she said breathing heavily. "If we're going to cum together, you'll need a rest."

Thankful for the brief interlude, I began to squeeze and suck on the woman's breasts and erect nipples. Val moaned softly as my tongue and mouth worked, and after a few minutes, I finally regained a measure of control.

"Better?" she asked as I took hold of her hips.

"Much," I replied with a grin.

Without a word, Val continued her ride, and before long I was back to holding on to the edge.

"Mmmm, Zack," she moaned lasciviously. "Hold on, baby, I'm almost there."

Placing her hands on my chest, Val rocked her hips back and forth with hard strokes. With each thrust, the woman grunted with exertion, and then I felt her pussy grow tight around my dick.

"Oh, God, Zack. I'm cumming. I'm cumming. Fuck I'm cumming right now."

From deep within, a loud moan issued forth from Val as her body began to shudder and writhe.

As the woman orgasmed violently, my own wave hit me, and I released one load of cum after another into Val's quivering vagina. My neighbor continued to moan and convulse before finally collapsing on top of me. Then, after she'd recovered somewhat, Val kissed me.

"How was that for your first time?" she asked huskily.

"Better than I ever imagined," I told her confidently.

Val smiled. "Good, but don't think I'm done with you just yet," she said as she climbed off me.

Bending down, she took me in her mouth once more and began to clean our combined juices off my still throbbing member. It felt amazing, and before I knew it, my prick swelled, shooting a fresh load of semen into my sexy neighbor's eager mouth.

"Mmmm," Val moaned with ecstasy as the thick ropes of cum streaked down her throat.

In the end, the two of us must've had sex a half-dozen times that afternoon, but that was okay. There was four years' worth of pent-up sexual frustration for me to work off, and Val was more than willing to help with the release of it. The woman had told me she was going to make all of my fantasies come true, and over the course of that summer, and beyond, she did just that.