The Watchmans Dream Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

David was convinced.

'Book it for nine thirty and can you book a nice Taxi please. Not one of the run down bangers I've seen dropping people off at reception.....'

After a few moments pondering he asked Doris to arrange flowers to be handed to Sarah on their arrival at The Lone Star.

'Thank you, I appreciate your help.' and gave her a twenty dollar tip.

By the time he got back to the room Sarah was up and ready to go poolside. She had on one of her new one piece bathing suits that really showed off her figure. He switched on the TV and turned to the weather. He just missed the bulletin. The presenters hand moving away from the weather screen back to her lap top.

'..... mid-evening tomorrow.' Were the only words he caught and thought no more of it.

That day they lazed around the poolside in their all-inclusive resort and had the odd drink or two. Nothing excessive but it was getting decidedly cooler as the day drew on. Around five they walked up to their small but adequate room and lay down for a short nap.

About an hour later David nonchalantly mentioned he fancied a meal out and made to book a taxi. Sarah stopped him and said it would take ages for her to get ready.

'That's ok,' he replied with a loving smile, 'We can eat later. I'll ask reception to book somewhere close so we can walk back if we want to.'

'All right then, I'll get showered first -- I can then take my time, anyway, by the time I do my hair and put my make up on and it will probably take me a couple of hours in any case. It won't take you long, so you can go down for a couple of drinks, mines Vodka and coke if you don't mind!'

'We could always shower together?'

She shook her head in a knowing fashion; her eyes telling him if they did that they would not get out. And that's how things happened. David showered and wore his best Ralph Lauren black trousers with matching short sleeved shirt. Sarah disappeared into the bathroom for what seemed like an age occasionally coming out with a towel wrapped around her to pick up make up or a bag with clothes in. Each time she came out he had a smile on his face. There was no rush and she didn't have a clue what was coming.

After almost two and a half hours Sarah walked out of the bathroom, her black strappy shoes clicking on the hard floor. David had his back to her, reading a newspaper.

In a soft voice she spoke,

'I'm ready......'

David turned to see, half her expecting to see her normal boring dress but that was not what he saw and he had to make a double take. His eyes grew to the size of stunned saucers.

'Ho ..... leee.....fuck!'

12