The Water Drop

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brad looked at her and said, "Bitch, it is over when I say it's over. You either will fuck me tonight in your bed or you will not have a job tomorrow."

Jan stood her ground. "I am opening this door and calling Pete. I am telling him I am sorry for the way I have been acting and if you are still here after that I hope he beats your ass. I know he can because he is much more man than you are. You are just a big prick with a set of balls."

Brad retorted, "You are just a dumb slut who likes to spread her legs for a big cock. Pete will figure out soon that you will always be a slut. When he leaves, you will come crawling back and I may let you suck me off." With that Brad turned and started toward the car. He turned back and said, "Don't bother coming to the office tomorrow. I will have your desk contents boxed and shipped to you. Along with your termination pay."

Jan unlocked the door and ran into the house.

She was reaching for the phone when she saw the letter on the kitchen table. It was addressed to her and written in Pete's erratic scrawl.

She slowly tore the letter from the envelope.

And then she read:

Jan,

You told me to take care of the water bubble in the shower door. First let me say that you were wrong about the bubble not causing visible damage. But you were right in drawing a correlation between the water bubble and the cheating acts you were doing with Brad.

If you had been here you would have seen that each time the water bubble occurred it left a small residue on the glass. Over time, the residue clouded the glass. It was no longer pristine and the clouding did not allow you to look through the glass any more.

If you had been here, you would have seen that the moisture eventually led to mold and mildew forming between the panes of glass. There is now a very large black spot in the glass. Not only is it ugly, but also it is unhealthy to be around.

Such is our marriage. Your actions have clouded our marriage and introduced unhealthy conditions.

As with the shower door there are two choices.

Choice One: Repair the door, take it apart and rebuild it.

Choice Two: Replace the door.

Looking at our marriage choice one was a possibility until you decided to take the two-week cruise with your lover.

After that, no repair was possible in my mind.

Choice two is my choice. I am replacing the shower door. I am replacing you. I am replacing our marriage.

If you had not gone on your "fuck cruise", you would have found your daughter and I waiting to try to repair the marriage.

But after introducing the mold and mildew caused by your continued cheating on the cruise, the only option is to replace everything. Your actions are not only unhealthy, but are actually toxic to my love for you. You have killed my feelings for you.

Stephanie and I left on the third day of your cruise. We are now living in a place that will be hard for you to find us. You will be receiving divorce papers from my attorney on the day your cruise is over. The grounds are adultery. The cabin steward on the ship has been deposed, as have the people in Brad's apartment building about your antics. Also the desk clerks at the various hotels you used for your early liaisons have provided testimony as to your adultery. I even have an audiotape of you talking to me on the phone in your futile attempts at convincing me that your actions were "just sex."

I have reported Brad to his boss for using his position to have sex with you. He will be fired for cause upon his return to the office. His company is offering me a settlement to make the whole thing go away.

I have no doubt that Brad will try to coerce you for continued sex. I believe he will eventually fire you if you don't give him what he wants and expects from you. If he is fired, he cannot hold any control over you at work or your private life. So hopefully you can keep your job although the staff will probably know what is going on. I hope you are thick skinned because your job will be your only source of income.

You were right. The water bubble is an exact representation of you're your actions and their results.

If I were you, I would look at the shower door and see if you can ever find the Jan I married.

You can have the house if you can pay for the mortgage. I have signed my part of the house over to you. Now you can bring your fuck buddies into what was our home with no guilt. I took half the furniture so Stephanie and I can make a home for us.

You can talk to Stephanie after we get settled but I must insist that she never come to the house when you have men around. Your are not a very good role model for her.

Your soon to be ex-husband

Pete

Jan dropped the letter and fell on her knees to the floor. She had let sexual lust override the sensible side of her brain. She had lost her wonderful marriage and her best friend because of her animal responses to her lust for Brad.

She now had nothing but an empty house with a shower door containing a water bubble with mold and mildew. It is a big dark black spot in the glass door that grows larger each day.

She knew she would never repair the shower door because she needed it as a reminder of how wrong she had been.

12