The Way It Should Have Been

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Have you ever been fucked by one of these Trish?" Lita asks, stroking her fake cock as if she was a man jacking off.

Oh my fucking God she looks so hot doing that.

It's like.......... before I was only looking at the strap on but now I'm looking at her wearing it and.......... oh my fucking God. She just looks so.......... powerful. It's the only word I can think to describe her right now. I just get this vision of her bossing me around with that thing and my juices start to run like a river.

Remembering her question I'm just about able to weakly reply, "Real ones."

It's barely even a proper reply but it is the best I can come up with I'm so hypnotised by her strap on.

"Ever been taken from behind?"

Her question grabs my attention because something about the way she said it makes me think she doesn't mean simply have you ever been fucked from behind.

"What do you mean?" I ask, this little part of my brain already having an idea what she means but I want to hear it from her lips.

"I mean has anybody ever fucked that nice tight looking asshole of yours?" she says in the dirtiest voice I've ever heard.

My eyes bulge out and my mind goes into panic mode as I wonder how anything that big would ever be able to fit in my tiny asshole. That strap on is easily as big as my most well hung ex-boyfriend and I can just tell from the way she stroking it that she probably knows how to use it better than any of my former lovers.

"Well?" she asked me, obviously wanting an answer.

All I can do is shake my head as I imagine her fucking me up my virgin ass with that thing.

No matter how scared I am by the idea of getting butt fucked I can't deny that I am incredibly turned on by the idea.

I had always condemned anal sex as something so gross and disgusting that I would never ever try it but secretly I had always wondered what it would be like and had even masturbated myself to the idea of getting fucked up the ass by a nice big cock.

So many of my boyfriends had begged me, some on their hands and knees, to fuck my tight ass but I'd never allowed them too. But this wasn't a boyfriend or even a one night stand pushing his luck. This was Lita, the woman who I loved with all my heart asking me if she can be the first to take my ass.

I find myself realising that there is no one in this world I'd rather give up my anal virginity to than her.

Just after I think this thought Lita says something that drives me insane with lust and seals my ass's fate.

"I've fucked your pussy with my mouth. So how about I fuck your ass with this?"

Ok, if one of my boyfriends had said something like that to me I would have slapped him in his face but when Lita says it its so dirty and sexy that it completely destroys any nervousness I had been having and leaves me with this overwhelming desire to take every inch of that big dildo in my virgin ass just to please her.

I quickly realised this must be some kind of fantasy for her and if I'm going to fulfil one of her fantasies I'm damn well going to do it right so I slide onto my stomach and lift my self up onto my hands and knees and crawl over to her doing my best to look like the wanton sex kitten she makes me feel like. Crawling onto the floor I kneel before her, finding myself feeling more wonderfully submissive than I ever have before in my life and look up at her with lustful eyes.

"Well, if it's going in my ass. It needs to be nice and wet, don't you think?" I say licking my lips suggestively.

"I couldn't agree more." she says smiling down at me, as she offers me her fake cock, "Do you want to do the honours?"

"I'd love too." I say taking her girl cock in my right hand and begin to rub the shaft up and down as I lick and kiss the head.

I keep my eyes locked with hers as I worship the head of her girl cock with my lips and tongue as I stroke her shaft.

"I love giving you head." I say with my eyes still locked with hers, " I love you watching me. Do you like it Lita? Do you like watching me jerk you off? Lick the head of your cock? Kiss the head of your cock? You like this baby, huh?"

She replies by licking her lips and nodding her head.

"I bet you'll like watching this even better." I say, before turning my full attention to the huge piece of man-made meat in front of me.

Closing my eyes I open my mouth is wide as I can and swallowed the head of her fake cock, taking it to the back of my throat with ease. Relaxing my throat muscles I begin to slide the shaft down my throat until my lips reach the base of her girl cock announcing that I had been able to take every single inch of it.

I may know little or nothing about anal sex and I may have never eaten pussy before today but when it comes to sucking cock I'm a fucking expert. I could probably teach a masterclass in giving blow jobs. I take great pride in the fact that every single guy I've ever been with has told me that I give the best head ever. I've always loved giving head and I'm so glad that it looks like I won't have to give it up to be with Lita. Not that I wouldn't give it up for her, because I totally would, but let's just say the idea that the only cock I will be sucking the rest of my life will be hers is a very, very pleasant thought to me.

But with that in mind, much like with the previous pussy licking, I find myself wanting desperately to please her so she'll let me do this more often. I call upon every trick I've ever learned when it comes to sucking cock and throw everything, my entire being into making this the best blow job ever.

I bob my head on her fake cock, making sure that I cover every single inch of it in my saliva as my tongue massages the bottom of the shaft in a way which would make most guys cum in seconds. I'm certainly not expecting a creamy load from her but I certainly want to make it look like I'm trying my best to please her and when I sneak a glance upwards at her the smile on her face tells me that she thinks I'm doing a good job which warms my heart and turns me on even more.

Eventually I feel her hand running through my hair causing me to look up at her, my lips never leaving her woman cock.

"I think it's got enough lube on it." she says with a smile on her face.

I can't help smiling around the huge fake cock in my mouth at her statement. I reluctantly remove her girl cock from my mouth and stand up to look her in the eye with the most devilishly evil and sexy smile I can muster on my face.

"How do you want me?" I say suggestively, letting her know this is her fantasy and she calls the shots.

"Get back onto the bed on your hands and knees with your ass facing me." she says in this sexy authoritative voice which I just can't help but obey.

"Ready when you are baby." I say once I'm in position.

My heart races as the bed creeks when she kneels behind me and I feel that hard dildo, wet with my saliva, pressed up against my virgin back door.

"Ready baby?" she asks me.

"An waiting sweetie." I say as I try and prepare myself to take that huge woman cock in my virgin asshole.

I kneel there, expecting to feel pressure at my back entrance but it never comes.

"I'm afraid I can't fuck you yet Trish." she says, her words making me feel nervous once again.

"Why not?" I ask her turning my head so that I can look at her.

"Well you've lubed me up, but I haven't lubed you up yet." she says, putting my fears to rest, "Stay right there. Don't move a muscle."

She gets up and walks over to her bag leaving me alone with my thoughts momentarily.

I realise that I was actually worried for a second there that she wasn't going to shove that giant dildo up my ass! How crazy is that? I actually want her to take me up the ass like a little butt slut...... her little butt slut. Lita's little butt slut...... I actually quite like the sound of that.

My dirty thoughts turn me on even more and I realise I'm getting off on the perverseness of this situation and it makes my juices run again just thinking about it.

My juices run even more when Lita comes back carrying a little jar of lubricant in her hand.

I watch as behind me Lita lubes up her finger and begins to rub it into my asshole, grinning like a fool the whole time.

The thing is the second her finger touches my asshole I feel this tiny little spark of pleasure which only increases as she begins to massage the lubricant into my backdoor. And then when she re-coats her finger and slowly pushes it into my virgin asshole I can't help but let out a tiny little moan of pleasure as her finger slides to the knuckle in my tiny butt hole. Don't get me wrong there was definitely some pain, but the lubricant was a huge help in soothing it away until there was only pleasure as she began to play with my asshole, twisting her finger around inside it to make sure I was nice and lubed up for my first butt fucking.

"You like the feel of my finger lubing up your ass?" Lita says, her voice dripping with playful lust.

She is clearly enjoying this just as much if not more than I am which makes me happy. I hope I can please her with my asshole.

"Oh yeah." I moaned softly in reply, desperately trying to concentrate on her words as her finger touches pleasure points inside my body that I didn't even know existed.

"Want to know why I'm stretching out your ass hole with my finger now?" Lita says, her voice continuing to make me squirm with pleasure almost as much as that wonderful finger.

I try to reply but all that comes out of my mouth is a long moan.

"So I can fuck you straight away." Lita says as she begins to gently finger fuck my ass making me cry out in almost painful pleasure.

Eventually she stops this just as it was becoming really enjoyable and asks me, "You ready baby? My cock is ready and so is your ass? You ready for me to fuck it? Ready for me to fuck your well lubed ass with my well lubed cock?"

"Yes!" I snap at her, at that point wanting that big well lubed cock in my well lubed virgin ass more than I've ever wanted anything in my life.

Lita is talking to me again only this time her voice isn't playful at all, it's deadly serious, "This is still going to hurt a little but hopefully with our combined lubing of one and other's assets it won't hurt to much."

I can feel the concern in her voice for me and it makes my insides melt.

"Despite how much you feel like doing it resist the urge to clench up your ass muscles. If you do that it's only going to hurt more. Keep your ass muscles as relaxed as you can for as long as you can. If at any time you want me to stop and take it out tell me. If at any time you want me to stop and let you adjust tell me and I will ok?"

My heart is beating like a drum as I slowly nod my head and say, "Ok."

This is it. I'm about to lose my anal cherry to the woman I love. I'm terrified but at the same time I'm incredibly excited.

"Ok." Lita says, pressing the head of her girl cock at the entrance to my forbidden hole and begins to gently push her way inside.

I force myself to relax as I feel my virgin asshole stretching around the fake cock until the head finally slipped its way inside me, robbing me of my anal virginity.

I let out a gasp and gripped the bedsheets at the pain of losing my ass cherry. I want to clench up so bad but I remember her words and desperately try and relax my asshole around the large invader.

Sooner than I would have expected my asshole becomes a custom to its penetration and relaxes, taking away my pain and leaving me with something else.....

Pleasure! It was pleasure! Wonderful, incredible pleasure unlike any I had ever felt before. That woman cock was touching places inside me which I didn't even know could give me pleasure until Lita fingered my asshole, but there was a big difference between Lita's little finger and that big fake cock stretching out my back door.

"You ok Trish?" Lita's voice, awakes me from my thoughts and I get a chance to analyse them.

Am I ok? What a stupid question is that? I'm fantastic! This dick feels wonderful in my ass and I want more. I want more dick in my ass....... I want more of Lita's dick in my ass! I want to beg her to shove every single inch of it into my ass and start ramming my rectum but I find myself incapable of speech. The sensations I'm feeling, it's just too much and all I can do is nod my head in answer.

"Do you want me to stop?" she asked me, her voice dripping with concern.

Do I want her to stop? Fuck no I don't want her to stop! I want her to fucking fuck my ass and give me more of this wonderfully weird pleasure I'm receiving from inside my asshole. But once again I cannot find my voice and all I can do is shake my head, hoping against hope that she won't take that nice big girl cock out of my ass and will instead choose to shove it all the way in and just take my ass for her pleasure.

"Do you want a little more?" Lita asks me, a little more cockiness returning to her voice.

Oh god yes I do I want more. I want the whole fucking thing! I want every single inch of that big girl cock in my ass! I want every single inch of that big Lita cock in my ass! Wishing I had the strength to beg her for more I simply nod my head and let out a soft moan as she gently slides a little more of that nice big woman cock into my girl dick hungry ass, the few long seconds of pain a small price to pay for the overwhelming pleasure that quickly follows.

Lita waits awhile, obviously giving me more time than I apparently need to adjust to having her big cock inside my asshole. It's a little surprising to me that there isn't more pain because I always imagined this being excruciating but now I'm finally bent over with a dick in my ass I have to say either the pain is so weak it's not noticeable or the pleasure is so strong it overwhelms everything else. Either way I find myself wanting to get as much of that nice big woman cock into my starving pooper as possible and yet Lita is insisting on this slow and gentle crap. I want a proper butt fucking and I want it now!

"Lita.......... more.......... please!" I shamelessly beg, wanting that girl dick inside my ass more than life itself right now.

I hear her chuckle and slide a little more into my insatiable behind, giving me a little more than before to the point where it actually becomes genuinely painful again. As if she can sense when I'm in pain she stops and allows me to get used to the anal penetration once again.

"How does it feel having my cock up your ass Trish?" Lita asks me.

I can practically hear the smile on her face. This would cause a grin to appear on my face if I wasn't so overwhelmed by having my ass feel so full right now. Once again I want to tell her how wonderful it is, how it's better than I ever imagined and how grateful I am to her for opening my eyes, and my ass, to the joys of anal sex.

But instead all I manage to do is coo like some kind of caged animal, "Nice."

Nice! Oh God does that word so not do justice to how I'm feeling right now. Awesome, amazing, fantastic none of these words would really do justice either but I feel I should be trying harder even though it's quite the effort for me to even use small words at this point I'm feeling so overwhelmed with pleasure, and ok a little pain, but mostly pleasure.

Apparently my lack of enthusiasm doesn't affect her as she chuckles and asks me, "Do you want a little more?"

No I want a lot more, but I trust Lita knows what she's doing so I put my ass's fate in her hands and reply with the most academic answer I can at this point.

"Uh-huh."

And with that she continues to fill my ass up, mercifully stopping a few more times before, to my amazement, I feel her hips come to rest against my butt cheeks announcing that she has every single inch of that huge woman cock inside my now formerly virgin back door.

"I'm all the way inside you now Trish." Lita says, her voice beaming with pride.

My heart swells for two reasons. Firstly I can tell she's proud of me which makes me incredibly happy. Secondly because she reminds me that it's her dildo which is now all the way inside me. I kind of feel like the dildo is an extension of her and that I now have what must be 8 inches of pure Lita buried in my butthole. The feeling that it's her inside my most private of orifices makes me moan out loud in pleasure.

"Ready for me to fuck your tight ass?" Lita says in a voice which almost makes me cream instantly.

I almost cry that I can't find the words to tell her how much I physically need her to bugger me right now but ultimately all I can do is nod my head.

Thankfully she knows what I need and takes a firm grip of my hips and begins to slide her big woman cock out of my horny asshole. I had wrestled for years but never had I felt anything so horrible when that wonderful girl dick left my asshole. I felt like a part of me was being ripped out and when she slid it all the way back inside me I felt complete again. A long moan escaped my lips as that wonderful shaft slipped through my asshole, which forced the inside of my rectum which had relaxed closed almost the moment the dildo was removed to restretch around the huge invader which cause me some pain but the little pain I felt was dwarfed by the pleasure I felt when that big piece of man-made dick stimulated the most sensitive pleasure zones in the depths of my bowels.

Lita slowly moved her dildo in and out of my horny asshole, taking her time, obviously trying not to hurt me too much but a little pain was inevitable. However it certainly was in pain I was whimpering in. I was whimpering with joy as the woman I loved began to steadily sodomise me, giving me this naughty type of pleasure that I would have never imagined I would like but now I can't get enough of.

As the butt fucking continues the pleasure only increases and I find myself unable to control my moans as my redheaded goddess takes my ass for her pleasure.

Her pleasure. This makes me think.

I never thought this would be that pleasurable for me, and obviously I was wrong about that, but I'm not sure how it is pleasurable for her. What is she getting out of this? I guess she must have been thinking about doing this to me before, if she was telling the truth about wanting me like I have wanted her for a long time, and maybe this is fulfilling some kind of perverted fantasy for her. A fantasy in which her on-screen rival the multiple-time women's champion Trish Stratus is bent over taking it up the ass for her.

I had heard the term lesbian tops and bottoms before but I never imagined myself as one. It would appear in my new relationship I'm going to be very much a bottom.......... with it in my bottom and I have no problem with that whatsoever.

I start imagining life as Lita's submissive little lesbian bottom, bending over for her at the click of her fingers.

She would come up to me and say, 'You know what Trish, I feel like some ass. Take those pants off for me honey, bend over and spread your butt cheeks!' and 'I'd be like, sure honey, just let me get these horrible pants off and you can have my ass all you want.' although should I even get to wear pants when Lita has made it very clear from the get go who's going to be 'wearing the pants' in our relationship?

I guess that's what she's doing now, showing me who's going to 'wear the pants'. Who's going to be the dominant one and who's going to be the submissive one. Who's going to be the top and who's going to be the bottom.......... with it up the bottom.

The thought of submitting to Lita's perverted desires drive me crazy and I find myself pushing back against her, trying to shorten the amount of time that wonderful dildo spends outside my asshole and lengthen the amount of time it is inside my asshole giving me pleasure.

I suddenly realise that I've been so lost in my thoughts that my asshole has completely relaxed around the shaft and the pain I once felt is a distant memory. Whatever pain I might have been feeling has now been replaced by pure unadulterated pleasure and it only increases when Lita starts to gently increase her pooper pounding pace, obviously not wanting to give me more than I can handle and completely unaware that the only thing I want right now is that big woman cock of hers slamming my shit hole like the naughty little anal slut she's turned me into.