The Way It Should Have Been

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Or..........we could spend the weekend locked in this room together only putting on clothes when room service arrives."

"Now that is an idea more to my liking"

My brain says.

"Ok."

I say aloud to her and then laugh as I look at her doing my best to look as serious as possible.

"But you're not wearing that horrible shirt or those granny panties..........ever again!"

I tell her feeling the edges of my mouth wanting to turn upward in a smile however I manage to keep them down long enough to add.

"You hear me Stratus?"

Trish blushes

"Oh don't worry honey, from here on in it's only the most revealing clothes and the skimpiest of lingerie's for you."

She says in the sexiest voice she has ever put on as she smiles and seeing her smile causes me to smile.

"Or nothing at all?"

I then say wondering how her walking around nude grabs her.

"Or nothing at all."

Trish says sounding completely at ease with that idea.

"Even better."

I say not ready or willing to push the subject any further than that for now figuring we have all the time in the world to discuss the serious stuff for right now I simply lean forward and kiss her on the lips wanting to enjoy our time together right here right now and not worry about later or tomorrow or anything like that.

Trish returns the kiss instantly and while the kiss starts out playful it quickly turns serious as both me and Trish show one and other exacterly how we feel.

I don't know who breaks the kiss first her or me or maybe we break it at the same time but after a while the kiss ends and we simply look into one and other's eyes and see the same thing reflected back love.

"What are we going to do when we get to RAW?"

Trish suddenly asks me.

"I can see she's always going to keep me on my toes."

My brain says as I come out of my thoughts.

"What?"

I ask her.

"What are we going to do when we get to RAW?"

She asks again.

I look at her trying my best not to give her a.

"What has that got to do with anything."

Type of look.

"I mean..........you know Vince..........he's probably setting up a scenario like he gives us the same time to go out there and talk just so he can have us fight to increase ratings, or better yet to tempt us out of retirement just to fight each other and after..........this..........I just don't think I could..........you know?"

Trish then says explaining what she means.

I smile at her knowing exacterly what she means and knowing that I don't want to fight with her onscreen or backstage anymore especially not after tonight.

"I know. I could never, ever hurt you again after this."

I say having taken Trish's face into both of my hands.

"So what are we going to do?"

Trish asks me once again biting her lower lip.

"I'm going to have to find a way to stop her doing that."

My brain says.

However rather than try and think of a way of getting Trish to stop biting her lower lip whenever she is nervous I focus on the question she has just asked me as far as our one night return to RAW.

"Vince can put us in the ring together but he can't make us fight."

I say wanting to smile at that fact however I keep straight faced and continue on.

"We're not under his control any more and we don't answer to him."

I add meaning that neither of us are under written contract with him this is kind of like a favour that we're doing him only difference is this favour isn't free we're both (I hope) getting paid for showing up on Monday.

"So if he gives us the same talk time or something we'll go out there and reunite as friends publicly."

I add seeing this as a golden opportunity for not just our characters but also for us as a couple.

"That way we can be together in public without raising anyone's suspicions. An if we ever go back to the WWE, even if it is for another one night only deal, we can be together there too."

I finish off by saying.

"But......... won't people wonder how we suddenly became friends again?"

Trish asks.

"Probably."

I say able to see this from the stand point of the fans or rather imagine how the fans would react to us being enemies one minute and then the next time we show up face to face we're friends and yet despite part of me wanting to give them a better or rather an explanation another part of me doesn't care how the fans react to this idea due to me wanting us to do this.

"Maybe there will be a whole bunch of sick and twisted people on the Internet coming up with all sorts of theories about how we were re-united,"

I say as I look at her and smile an ear to ear smile.

"But I bet they'll never figure it out."

Trish says returning my ear to ear smile with one of her own as she leans forward and kisses me and I kiss her back after a while we break this kiss this time mutually and Trish rests her head back down on my right breast.

I then decide to bring up another RAW idea as far as her and me being friends again on TV.

"Who knows, maybe they'll both give us the same talk time as another diva who we both don't like, that way we could unite against her. You know, someone like Melina or Jillian Hall."

"Maybe."

Trish says sounding sleepy and so I decide not to talk anymore and simply lay here and let her get some sleep however before she nods off I can't help but feel the need to say something I told her at the start of this evening despite how much I am sure she already knows.

"I love you Trish."

I say wishing that I didn't feel such a need to say it or rather tell her an that instead of needing to I simply could say it. Hopefully in time the need will go and I will be able to say it simply because I want to.

Trish lifts her head back up off of my breast and looks me in the eyes.

"I love you too Lita."

She says with no hint of needing to say it in her voice which causes me to swallow hard due to the fact that I know beyond a shadow of a doubt she means it and I slowly move forward until our lips our touching and we kiss one and other goodnight.

This kiss is not aggressive as some of the others but it is passionate and loving and when we brake it we spent what feels like forever staring into each other's eyes before Trish slowly lays her head back down on my breast and I wrap my arms around her tightly intent on keeping her safe now that she is finally what I have always wanted her to be to me and now that I am finally what I have always wanted to be to her and despite how happy it makes me feel that we are finally together I can't help but wish that the days weeks and months we spent at each other's throat could have been avoided but I guess now it doesn't matter how long it took us to get here the point is we're here finally the way we should have always been.

The End.