All Comments on 'The Web Ch. 08'

by Antonio_y_Cleopatra

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
drak_forkbearddrak_forkbeardabout 13 years ago

More please. I love these characters!

hodunkhodunkabout 13 years ago
A Great Story! Each of the 8 chapters!

Wow you are very good at your craft, loved the story and the characters. More couldn't hurt. What a great series.THANKYOU

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great

This has got to be 1 of the best stories I have read on Literotica. Great writing and I REALLY hope to see more stories posted by you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Very Nice Series

Loved where you took it, and the languid, romantic pace you used to get there.

The over-the-top, retarded, animalistic sounds they made whenever they had an orgasm was a turn-off, but everything else was fairly enjoyable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Loved It

the entire story was one of the best ever!!!!!

LuckiLionLuckiLionover 11 years ago

Well, I'm a slow reader, but I finally made it thru or should I say, what a pity that I reached the end. This is such a fabulous story. I really loved it and have admit, that I got jealous, somtimes, regarding to the hot passionate sex and the love. The emotional moments in the story made it hard to read, sometimes, because it made my eyes water a bit. ;-)

Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
HOLY!

Simply amazing! I couldn't stop reading, simply an amazing story!

General_OGeneral_Oabout 9 years ago
Wonderful

Love your writing and all your stories please write more

Pope1944Pope1944over 8 years ago
Lots of fun

Really enjoyed reading your work. The unique perspective works well. Keep on writing.

CafuneCafuneover 7 years ago
Good Reading

Excellent reading, dear writer. Keep more coming our way.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Outstanding series

I cannot say a bad word about that entire 8 part read. I have been reading non-stop, as I haven't been able to put it down. Such a fantastic story, I loved every minute of it. Much love to the author.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

I'm sad its over. I loved all of it.

Thanks for letting me enjoy it.

Josie

PhilDub2PhilDub2almost 3 years ago

I have to admit that I read this story in one big gulp, anxious to see what would happen next. I loved getting to know the characters. I would be interested to know where Cathy's exhibitionism might lead her ( and Brad).

vulcan6vulcan6over 1 year ago

Sounds like a lot of EMDR! Well done, excellent read. Looking forward to more!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAntonio_y_Cleopatra@Antonio_y_Cleopatra
I like to read stories where there is mutual respect, trust, and affection between the characters. Some of the hottest stories occur when the characters must wrestle with trust--can they trust their partner with their most personal emotions? There is a trust divide that separa...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

The Web Ch. 07 Previous Part
The Web Series Info