The Webmaster

Story Info
Strapped for cash, a brother & sister start a web site.
2.4k words
4.26
76.1k
48
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My younger sister moved in with me when she was evicted from her apartment. She had lost her job and couldn't keep dodging the landlord, so she was forced to swallow her pride and turn to the last person she had left. Our parents had warned her that they would stop helping her when she turned twenty-one, and they had held true to that promise.

I welcomed Alyssa reluctantly. I knew that she had no one else to turn to, so my hand was forced. However, she promised to cook and tidy up my house while I was at work. Plus, even though she was my sister, she was pretty easy on the eyes. Her cute round butt and plump tits (which she proudly displayed in her revealing outfits) were always something to look forward to when I came home after a long day.

However, things took a turn for the worse a few months after Alyssa moved in. I became the latest victim of my company's downsizing and suddenly, both of us were unemployed and broke. Job hunting proved less than fruitful and I was getting desperate, when an idea finally came to me.

"I was thinking of starting a web site," I told Alyssa one morning over breakfast.

"Like what kind of web site?" she inquired, brushing her strawberry-blonde hair from her eyes.

"Well, I don't know yet... I need to think of something that people will pay for."

"You know that the only sites that make any money are porn sites, right?"

"Yeah, I guess... but that'd be too much work."

"How do you figure?" she asked.

"Well, for starters, I'd have to find some hot chicks to pose for it, and I'd have to pay them."

"That doesn't sound too hard... I mean, I modeled a little in college."

"You did?" I asked, unaware.

"Yeah... I needed some money for books. It was just once or twice," she admitted.

"What kind of modeling?"

"Nothing bad, Justin... it was just bikinis and some lingerie."

"Jesus. Do Mom and Dad know about this?"

"I hope not."

"How much did you earn?"

"Not a lot... but the site was a cash cow. A lot of the girls in my dorm posed for it."

"Do you remember any of their numbers?" I half-joked.

"Why can't you just use me?" she offered.

"Come on, Alyssa, don't be stupid."

"It's not a big deal, Justin. You already have a decent camera and you took those web design classes a few months ago, didn't you?"

"Well, yeah... I could do it. But you're my sister. I don't think I could take pictures of you half-naked."

"Oh my God, it won't be that weird. Let's just try it."

"I don't know..."

"Please? I want to do it," she said. "It's easy money and we need it right now."

I sighed deeply. This was actually a fantasy of mine, but I had to pretend like I was hesitant.

"If you promise you'll be comfortable with it," I said.

"I promise, Justin."

She smiled and wrapped her arms around me.

"This is going to work," she said after pecking me on the cheek. "You'll see."

That afternoon, we got to work on our first photo set. With my help, Alyssa picked out a black lace teddy to model. She had also picked out her favorite bikini to wear later. I set up the living room to resemble a photo studio and fired up my camera.

"Let's just start out with some sexy poses," I suggested.

"Yeah, that's fine," she agreed.

She tossed her hair, positioned her hands on her hips, and made a seductive face.

"Good," I breathed, focusing the camera and snapping a few shots.

Alyssa performed the usual poses. She bit her finger suggestively, tugged at the corner of her panties, and squeezed her tits together between her arms.

"OK, let's shoot the bikini now."

Without thinking twice, she ripped off her bra, allowing her big tits to jiggle free. I instinctively looked away, but my eyes eventually crawled back to her naked body.

"Oh! I'm sorry, Justin!" she exclaimed when we caught eyes. "I wasn't thinking!"

"No, no... it's fine. This is a professional environment, remember?"

She smiled in reply and continued to put on her bikini. I eyed her chest, relishing in the opportunity to do so without being slapped.

"How do I look?" she asked after she had donned the swimsuit, spinning around slowly.

"Good... great," I replied.

"How are my boobs?" she asked, adjusting her top and sending her tits jiggling around wildly.

"How am I supposed to answer that?"

"Justin. If we're going to do this, you need to get over the whole brother-sister thing. Just pretend I'm some random girl. Don't be afraid to be honest."

"OK," I agreed, "In that case, they're a little uneven."

She grinned and tugged at her top a bit more. We shot the bikini pictures and I uploaded both of the new sets to the web site.

Over the next few days, I monitored the feedback that site members were sending me. Most were positive and felt they were getting their money's worth. However, there was a clear consensus among the dissenters. They weren't satisfied with just Alyssa half-naked: they wanted hardcore scenes.

I decided not to convey the members' request to Alyssa, if only to avoid an awkward conversation. Plus, I would need to find the male talent, not that it would be difficult to find a guy to fuck Alyssa. In my deep thought, I had not noticed Alyssa enter my room and begin reading one of the e-mails over my shoulder.

"They want hardcore?" she asked. "That's like boy-girl, right?"

I jumped, startled.

"Jeez, Alyssa... don't creep up on me like that."

"Let's give the people what they want," she said, ignoring me.

"No, come on... taking naked pictures of you was enough," I protested. "I couldn't film you having sex."

"Justin, we're not going to make any money if we don't satisfy our customers."

"Yeah, I get that... but do you know how messed up it would be to ask some guy to fuck my sister?"

"Good point... we probably shouldn't involve anyone else..." she agreed.

There was a silence, until I felt her eyes on me.

"What?" I asked.

She continued staring, a mischievous glint in her eye.

"No, no... no way," I began, shaking my head and backing away.

"Come on, Justin! We need a dick... you have a dick... it's perfect!"

"I'm not going to have sex with you, Alyssa! You're my sister for Christ's sake!" I exclaimed.

"We don't need to have sex. We can start with blowjobs and see how they respond."

"Still... no, no... I couldn't."

"What, you don't want your dick sucked?"

"Not by my sister I don't... no offense."

"You don't think I'm hot?"

"Well, yeah... of course I think you're attractive, but-"

"And you're going to turn down free oral sex from an attractive woman? No, wait... you get PAID to have your cock sucked. Wow, you've got it made, don't you?" she teased.

"Come on... you're making this difficult."

"Let's just try it... if you can't get off or whatever we can find someone else."

I thought for a moment. This is what I had wanted all along, but I hadn't expected her to be so willing.

"All right... we'll try it."

She grinned widely.

"Great! I'll get changed."

Alyssa ran to her room and returned a few minutes later in a pink bra and panty set. She gave me a quick spin and fell to her knees before me. I fired up the camera and aimed it at her.

She tugged at my shorts and pulled them down around my ankles. She took my shaft into her soft palm and I saw her smile as it grew in her hand. I snapped a photo.

She gently positioned my shaft on her face and balanced it on her nose. I could feel her warm breath on my balls as I clicked the shutter. I took another picture of her pressing my dick against her cheek.

"Should I put it in my mouth now?" she asked, still stroking my penis slowly.

"Uh, yeah... let's do that," I stammered.

She opened her mouth and slid the first few inches between her lips. Her mouth was so hot and wet that I had to restrain myself from exploding immediately. It felt so good, but I had to maintain my composure. She gazed up at me with her beautiful blue eyes and a mouthful of my cock as I focused the camera on her face. After the flash popped, she spit the head from her mouth and traced her tongue across the shaft. I snapped another and moaned softly.

"Yeah..." I breathed. "Perfect..."

"The blowjob or the pictures?" she asked.

My eyes widened in response.

"Just kidding!" she announced.

I relaxed and we took a few more pictures: one with her planting a kiss on the head, another with her playfully biting it from the side, and one more with the entire shaft stuffed down her throat.

"OK, we should probably get a few with some, er, semen," I suggested.

"Oh, definitely," she agreed.

I put down the camera and began to stroke my meat. I tried to be professional and not make any facial expressions. She watched intently, still on her knees.

"Do you want me to help you out?" she asked after a few minutes of masturbation.

"No, I can get it..." I insisted.

"Come on, Justin... just use my mouth; it will be easier," she pleaded.

"I think that might be a little too weird," I protested.

"It's already been in my mouth... I might as well finish the job," she countered.

I stopped stroking myself and stared at her, her eyes wide with desire.

"Please?" she asked, finally.

"All right... but when I tell you I'm about to cum, we have to stop," I said.

She smiled and took hold of my cock, bringing it to her mouth and brushing it against her soft lips. She licked the head and then slipped it in her mouth. It was followed by the first few inches, which she slurped hungrily.

I moaned loudly as she continued to suck. I couldn't contain myself. With her free hand, she tickled my balls in an effort to coax the cum out.

It didn't take long for me to approach climax. I wanted so bad to just explode in her mouth so we'd have to do it all over again later, but didn't have the heart. When I felt the semen rising in my shaft, I tapped her on the shoulder and she relented.

"Where's it going to go?" she asked.

"Let's get a little on your chest and some on your face."

She closed her eyes and I aimed my throbbing member at her pretty face. The first rope shot out and landed on her cheek. The next stuck to her eyelid and hung there. She opened up her mouth and I emptied a few drops onto her tongue. The rest I delivered onto her tits, which she held up and squeezed for me.

"That's all, I think..." I panted.

Alyssa moved forward again and grabbed my sticky cock. She brought it to her mouth and began sucking it again, cleaning off all the excess jizz. When it was limp again, she gave it a last lash of her tongue.

"Thanks," I muttered, grabbing my camera.

She smiled and continued to hold her fat jugs, caked with fresh cum. I snapped a picture of them from a few angles, followed by her glistening face, and full mouth.

"I think that's about all I need for the first set," I said.

"Are you sure?" she asked.

"Yeah, this will be enough," I assured her.

I went to my room as she began to gather her clothes. After attaching my camera to the computer, I uploaded the pictures to the site and titled the set "Alyssa's First Blowjob". As I logged off and crawled into bed, I silently hoped it wouldn't be her last.

I didn't have to wait long to find out, as I was awoke the next morning by a half-naked Alyssa in my bed loudly sucking my cock. Realizing that I wasn't dreaming, I sat up quickly and she stopped.

"Sorry, Justin," she said, still stroking my shaft. "I couldn't wait for you to get up."

I rubbed my eyes and continued to watch, unable to speak.

"You sleep like a rock, you know that?" she remarked between licks. "I've been going at it for the past fifteen minutes."

"I lasted fifteen minutes?" I asked in amazement.

She nodded and went back to work.

"Wait, wait... I don't even have my camera..." I mumbled sleepily.

She ignored my protest and continued to hungrily slurp my rigid shaft. I gave up and laid my head back down on the pillow. After a few more minutes, I started to feel my orgasm on the way.

"Hey, I'm about ready..." I warned her.

She said something into my cock, but I couldn't make it out.

"Let's at least get the ending on film," I suggested.

She finally relented and I reached over to grab my camera on the nightstand. I fired it up and focused it on Alyssa's face. She had already gone back to sucking and I readied the lens for the oncoming cumshot.

Right as I clicked the RECORD button I felt my muscles contract and streams of seed shoot into Alyssa's eager mouth. It was difficult to keep the camera steady, but I managed. When she had swallowed every drop, she licked her lips and blew a kiss to the camera. She was looking like a pornstar already, but that didn't explain the impromptu blowjob.

I turned the camera off and set it down. She climbed on top of me and kissed me on the lips.

"I'm going to take a shower... let me know when you're ready to go again," she said.

"Will do," I replied.

I felt a little more bold and decided to give her a spank on her barely-clothed ass. Her mouth curl into a smile and she rolled off me. I watched as she peeled off her bra and underwear on her way to the bathroom.

Life was good. The web site was a success, and the added benefits were turning out to be pretty nice, as well.