The Wedding Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey Sarah," Dave called as he unlocked the door, "We're back, you good to talk?"

She was still sitting on the bed but she had cleaned herself up a bit, tidied her hair and fixed her make up, she was looking much more composed than when they left her. She didn't say anything but nodded at Dave to indicate she was ready to talk. Dave went and sat on the bed beside her, Colleen on one of the armchairs next to the bed. They gave her time to gather her thoughts.

"I'm sorry I hurt both of you." she started quietly, her voice wavering slightly, "I was selfish and inconsiderate to the two people I love the most and you're both right to be angry with me. I deserve that. I want to thank you both for loving me enough to get over what I've done and for giving me this chance to redeem myself."

"Does that mean you're on board?" Dave asked, unable to mask the hope in his voice.

She finally looked up and started him in the eyes.

"Yes. I want to try this. I want to make it up to both of you but also... I just want this. I think I have for a long time... "

"I think we all have sweetie."

Dave leaned over and kissed her. She returned it, stroking his face loving as she did so. When they broke apart they locked eyes, hands on each other cheeks.

"I love you." Sarah whispered.

"I'll always love you." he replied.

She smiled gratefully and gave him another peck on the lips. Reluctantly she tore herself away from Dave and turned her attention to Colleen.

"I'm sorry Col, for the wedding, for lying, for everything."

"I know. I will get over it, I promise. It's not like it was completely your fault anyway."

The girls smiled at each other before Colleen leaned over kissed Sarah. It was much less passionate than Dave and Sarah's kiss but it was a step in the right direction. Sarah stood up and, looking extremely nervous, took a deep breath.

"Maybe I should swap with you Colleen..."

Colleen was a little confused by this but she gave the chair to Sarah and moved over beside Dave on the bed. There was a tense silence before Sarah made herself clear.

"Well the rest of us have kissed so you two should probably..." her voice trailed off but the insinuation was explicit.

Dave and Colleen exchanged nervous glances.

"Sarah, maybe I was too harsh." Colleen said, turning away from Dave, "You don't really have to..."

"No." Sarah interrupted, "I do. I need to prove my commitment and...I want to do this too."

Dave saw a familiar glint in her eye as she said this but he said nothing.

"I'm glad you understand." Colleen said, giving Sarah a warm smile before turning back to Dave.

Dave was expecting this to be awkward with Sarah sitting there but as soon as he locked eyes with Colleen he was lost, everything else disappeared from his mind. They kissed deeply, Colleen applying a little extra pressure to guide them down onto their backs.

Dave was now flat on the bed with Colleen's slim frame draped across his chest. Her hand gripped his hip as her leg slowly slip up his inner thigh. Dave responded by pressing one hand to the small of her back and the other to the back of her neck, forcing their lips to lock tighter together.

They remained in this position for a long time, their tongues never leaving each others mouths. Colleen's thigh rubbed gently up against Dave's quickly hardening cock through his jeans. Dave moved his hand down to Colleen's breasts, she wasn't wearing a bra and he could feel her nipples poking through the thin material of her tank top. She groaned into his mouth and responded by unbuckling his belt.

Dave heard a sharp intake of breath from across the room as his stiff cock was released from his underwear, reminding him that Sarah was still in the room. He put that thought to the back of his mind as Colleen went to work on his cock, giving his balls a gentle massage before teasing his shaft with some long, slow strokes.

Dave finally had to break their kiss, he needed to catch his breath. Disappointed with losing his lips, Colleen sought refuge on Dave's neck. she kissed from his ear lobe down to his collar bone, her tongue reaching under the neck of his t shirt to lick along its length, before she latched on to a spot just under his jaw and started sucking hard. Satisfied with her hickey, Colleen started to slide down Dave's body dragging his pants with her until she had removed them. Dave quickly tore his shirt off before helping Colleen discard her jeans and top.

She stood at the end of the bed, naked except for a pair of black panties struggling to contain her erection, while Dave sat at the edge and took in her transformed body standing in front of him. She wasn't quite as slim as she used to be, her hips and ass had certainly rounded out which added greatly to the femininity of her body. Not to mention her breasts, they were small, much smaller than Sarah's, but they complimented her body nicely and, most importantly, looked perfectly natural.

Colleen climbed onto his lap and resumed their kissing. It was more gentle this time, more passionate. Her hands clasped together behind his head and her hips started to gyrate on his crotch. Dave felt her cock slip out of the panties and start to rub up against his own. He reached down between their bodies and grabbed a cock in each hand and started to stroke them both as Colleen giggled in ecstasy.

Dave gradually increased his tempo until Colleen became overcome by her arousal. She removed Dave's hands and pushed him to his back before jumping off his lap to the floor. She fell to her knees and immediately stuffed as much of his cock down her throat as she could. This wasn't a gentle blowjob and Dave loved it. He practically screamed as his cock hit the back of Colleen's throat, saliva leaked from her mouth coating his shaft and balls.

Then Colleen really went to work, her tongue wrapped around his shaft as her lips sealed tight to the skin and her head started to bop furiously up and down. Dave was in heaven and was fast approaching his climax.

Then he caught a glimpse of Sarah out of the corner of his eye. She was completely absorbed in what Colleen was doing, her mouth hung open, her eyes following the bobbing of Colleen's head. But it was what her hand was doing that grabbed Dave's attention, it had snuck under her dress and was gently rubbing pussy through her panties.

Dave couldn't explain it but he was a little put out by this, Sarah was enjoying herself, she had seen all this before and was comfortable with it. He suddenly remembered Colleen's words that Sarah needed to experience what she had done to him and he realised she was right. He knew he had to push this further, he had to show Sarah how much he loved Colleen, only then would she realise what she had done.

There was only one thing for it, he would have to go outside his comfort zone. Sarah had seen him be pleasured by Colleen before and he had even gone as far as giving a handjob in return but to emphasise how serious he was about this relationship to both girls he would have to show that he was willing to contribute much more.

He sat up, placing his hand gently on Colleen's head which was still bobbing up and down on his crotch. He brushed her hair back over her ear and awkwardly bent down to plant a kiss on the top of her head. Colleen released Dave's cock so that she could look up at him. Those big, sexy eyes burned into his soul and at that moment he knew he'd be able to go through with his plan.

TIlting her chin upwards he bent down and kissed Colleen's lips, his tongue only flitting into her mouth for a second. She gave him a mock angry stare to show her disapproval at the short kiss, Dave just smiled and held out his hand to help her to her feet. A little confused she took Dave's hand and climbed to a stand right beside Sarah's chair. Dave stood too, positioning himself between Sarah and Colleen, he put his arms around her waist and Colleen draped hers over his shoulders, she looked even more feminine and delicate in his arms.

The swayed together for a couple of seconds, almost dancing, before Dave leaned in and gave Colleen a proper kiss. He pressed their bodies together, Colleen's breasts squashed into Dave's chest, hard cocks rubbed against each other. Their tongues danced inside each other's mouths as Dave's hands slowly found their way to Colleen's ass and gave those plump cheeks are thorough massage.

When Dave reckoned his arousal was at a peak and his lust was completely in control, he told himself it was now or never. He started by moving to Colleen's neck, kissing down its length several times. He then moved a hand up to massage one of Colleen's breasts as his mouth went down to the other, licking and sucking at one nipple while he pinched the other. Colleen was not silent about showing her approval.

It was then time to make his final move, one that would no doubt make his intentions very obvious. Slightly less gracefully than he had hoped, Dave sunk to his knees. There was two sharp intakes of breath this time, one from each of the girls but neither said anything. Trying not to miss a beat he proceeded to kiss around Colleen's belly button, slowly working his way to her hips and then her inner thighs.

He knew what came next and it both scared and excited him, when he had thought of doing this he was unsure if he would actually go through with it but now he realised that, at this point, he had to. But this didn't matter because now he wanted to. He really wanted to.

As he peeled down her panties Dave was careful to catch her cock when it sprung free. That first contact made Colleen gasp, in surprise and ecstasy. Dave kept kissing around her crotch as he started to stroke the shaft. Her cock was rock solid and completely shaven. It seemed a touch smaller than last time but that had been a long time ago so he could have been mistaken. It was funny, this was the most masculine organ but the soft, smooth, hairless skin felt so feminine in Dave's hands. It was a very cute cock.

Dave's moved his kisses inwards from Colleen's hips, closer and closer to her crotch. Eventually he couldn't put it off any longer, he took a deep breath and reassured himself that this was the right thing to do and, more importantly, that he really wanted to do it. The answer was a resounding 'Yes', he was tantalized by the cock now.

He had no real idea of what to do next so he racked his memory for what usually worked on himself. Then, hand shaking slightly, he lifted the cock upwards and licked from Colleen's bare sack all the way up the shaft. He closed his lips over the tip and pushed his mouth down as far as he could go. He only made it halfway down but Colleen didn't seem to mind, she actually screamed and grabbed Dave's hair tightly, holding his head in place until her scream died out.

Encouraged by this Dave started to build up a steady rhythm with his hand and mouth. It was awkward at first but he quickly learned some of the basics, giving an occasional flick of the tongue, alternating between sucking and licking, alternating speed and depth. He let his free hand roam about Colleen's ass, crotch, thighs and sack, massaging as he went. He was in a world of his own, the sounds of Colleen's moans a distant echo.

The feeling was incredible, so different to anything he'd experienced. He'd expected it to be awkward, disgusting or at least degrading but no, it was so sexy. It was the power he felt when going down on a girl but without the difficulty of interpreting her body language and working out which type of pleasure she needed, penises were so much simpler. It was more than just that though, there was also a greater pleasure for him, something about shoving the cock into his mouth, feeling it fill him up, the indelicate nature of it. He couldn't describe it exactly it just felt amazing. He reached down and started to masturabate vigoriously as he sucked.

Eventually he felt Colleen tense up, he knew what was about to happen. Colleen's screams became shorter, her breaths more laboured.

"D...Dave..." she muttered through heavy breaths, she tried to pull him away.

He resisted her. This wouldn't work unless he went all the way with it. Colleen realised his commitment and this put her over the edge. She erupted.

Dave really tried to swallow it all but he just wasn't ready. Colleen didn't ejactualte anywhere near his usual amount, a side effect of the hormones no doubt, but it was still more than Dave could handle. The first shot hit the back of his throat, he was surprised by the force and the taste, while not as bad as he imagined, was still not entirely pleasant. He flinched, dropping the cock from his mouth resulting in the rest of the cum ending up on his face.

He swallowed awkwardly, the texture still grossed him out a bit, and tried to get Colleen back into his mouth but she was having none of it. She practically dragged him to his feet and threw him to the bed.

As he lay there he could see Sarah just staring wide eyed at him, her mouth hung open in pure shock at what she'd just seen. She had stopped playing with herself. Dave smiled to himself, he definitely got through to her with that. He wondered how she was taking it.

Landing on top of him, Colleen planted him with a kiss full of desire and gratitude. Still on the high from her orgasm she lapped the cum from his face, returning for another kiss after every swallow. After it was all gone she settled in for a final long, passionate kiss. The taste of cum hung on her lips but Dave was getting more used to it now, he embraced her and their lips stayed locked for a long time.

Finally Colleen backed off, still holding Dave's face in her hands, she looked him in the eye and whispered bluntly,

"I need you to fuck me. Now!"

Dave giggled and threw Colleen to her back and clambered in between her parted knees. He leaned down on one forearm, his lips attached onto Colleen's neck as his other hand positioned his cock. Reluctantly Colleen, pulled his head away.

"Wait, wait. That's not going to work." she gasped.

Dave realised what she meant but before he could ask what they should do Colleen had taken care of it.

"Sarah. Sarah!" she called, eventually snapping the girl out of her shocked trance, "Get my bag will you?"

Sarah looked at her confused and angry for a second but she got up and searched for the bag without a word. She brought it over to Colleen and held it out.

"Should be a bottle of lube in there, can you get it?"

Sarah was looking less amused by this every second but she complied and held the bottle out for Colleen. Instead Colleen grabbed Sarah's hand, she tugged gently forcing Sarah downwards as she sat up and caught her with a kiss. Sarah's shock was short lived and she quickly returned the kiss as Colleen wrapped an arm around her neck. Eventually they broke apart and Colleen whispered seductively,

"You know where that goes." accompanied by a suggestive nod to the bottle of lube.

Sarah looked like she didn't know whether to slap Colleen or kiss her again. She looked at Dave for some sort of signal. Dave could see it in her eyes, she wanted so much to be angry but she was too turned on. He just shrugged as if to say 'it's up to you'.

Sarah took a few more seconds to dwell on it but there was never any doubt as to what she would end up choosing, Colleen had played her well. Nervously she squirted some lube onto her hand and reached down between Colleen's legs, quickly finding her hole.

Colleen squirmed as the first finger made its way inside but slowly Sarah loosened her up and she started to enjoy it. Dave just knelt in between Colleen's legs watching this. Sarah had not taken her eyes from him since she found Colleen's asshole, and he stared back. The sexual tension was beyond intense.

"I think Dave's cock will need some of that too Sarah." Colleen called, mid groan.

Removing her hand from Colleen briefly to lube up her other hand Sarah then started stroking Dave in time with her fingering of Colleen. She was still staring at him, a longing in her eyes. He couldn't take it anymore, he may be trying to teach her a lesson but she was just too damn sexy looking like that. He bent down and kissed her, she welcomed it, aggressively. Colleen lay back and watched the couple for a few seconds before she demanded the attention be returned to her.

"Ok Sarah, I think we're ready."

Sarah bore the look of a toddler who just had her favourite toy taken away as she reluctantly returned to her seat. Dave gave Colleen a look to suggest she lighten up on her a bit, to which Colleen rolled her eyes in a begrudging acceptance.

"Sarah, you know this has to between just me and Dave, right?...but if you're enjoying it as much as we all know you are I'm not going to stop you relieving yourself."

Sarah went bright red.

"I'm not..." her voice trailed off, she knew there was no point denying it.

Her eyes thanked Colleen but she refused to voice it out loud. Dave saw her hike up her skirt and remove her noticeably soaked panties before Colleen turned his attention back. She lined his cock up and signalled Dave to push. He grabbed her by the hips and thrust forwards slowly, it took a second to make it passed the entrance but Sarah had done her job well and eventually it slipped in, encouraging a satisfied "ohhhhh" and a shiver of pleasure from them both. He took a second to enjoy the tight, warm sensation before building up a regular thrusting rhythm.

Colleen was soon bucking and groaning, her arms stretched behind her with her fingers gripping the sheets. Dave stayed kneeling up, one hand on Colleen's hip the other appreciating her new breasts. His eyes though were focused on Sarah across the room, she was completely enthralled by everything. Gone was any attempt to be subtle about her voyeuristic arousal, her fingers were working at full speed, one hand on her clit, the other plunging deep inside her pussy. Her rhythm and moans were timed almost perfectly with Colleen and Dave.

Needless to say Dave didn't last long in this ridiculously sexual environment. He felt his orgasm building and lay down on top of Colleen, he wanted all his attention to be on her for this. One hand going to the back of her head, he tipped her head forward for a series of short pecks in between each of his deep breaths. Their bodies were pressed so tightly now. He could feel Colleen still moist cock squirming between them, their sweaty bodies rubbed it to a full erection again.

He timed his final thrust with a more deep, passionate kiss. As he came he groaned loudly into Colleen's open mouth. His tired body collapsed onto hers but their kiss refused to be broken, instead their tongues lazily played with each other as Dave continued to moan his approval.

They let go only when they heard a meek little moan from across the room. They looked over to see a red-faced, flustered Sarah collapse back into her seat. One breast had fallen out of her dress which was still hiked over her waist giving a clear view of her hand still gently rubbing her lips. She wore a look of sated embarrassment, as if she'd only just realised what she'd done but was too tired to really worry about it.

Dave and Colleen giggled at her as they disentangled themselves from each other. Dave fell exhausted onto his back and Colleen cuddled up next to him. After a few minutes of complete satisfied silence, Colleen spoke up.

"I think you should come join us Sarah."

"Really?"

"Yeah it would be nice. Lose the dress first though."

Dave heard some scrambling and clothes being torn off. He smiled gratefully at Colleen, she wasn't going to make this harder. She smiled back and she looked genuinely happy.

Sarah's naked body appeared on Dave's other side and she quickly buried her face in his shoulder. Dave could tell how relieved she was just to be welcomed back, he put his arm around her and gave her a reassuring squeeze. Sarah sniffed a tear away.