The Wedding Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,335 Followers

Tingles of warmth flooded through Amanda when she heard the older woman's words. She was thrilled that she was pleasing Joanna, making her feel wonderful. She slid her hand over the blonde's belly, and began tracing the edge of the patch of pubic hair at the point where Joanna's legs and body joined with her finger.

"You're such a wonderful lover, Amanda!" Joanna purred, squirming, as Amanda's hand glided lightly over her flesh. "So gentle!!"

Amanda relinquished the nipple she'd been suckling, laid her head on it, and used her hand to move Joanna's other breast into a position where she would have access to that nipple. When she sucked it into her mouth, Joanna's chest heaved.

"Yesssss!!!" the lovely blonde moaned.

Amanda's hand slid through Joanna's fluffy pubic hair, into the Vee between the older woman's thighs and her well-shaped legs parted. Amanda's fingers found Joanna's clit. It was so big! She teased it with her fingers.

"Oh!! Darling!!! Oh!!! That's...Ahhhh!!!...so...nice!!!" Joanna purred, her hips rising and falling, her legs tensing and relaxing.

Amanda abandoned Joanna's breasts and began to kiss her way down over her companion's compact, fantastic body, stopping to devote attention to the shapely woman's navel as she did.

"Oh, yes!!! Oh!!! Oh!!!" Joanna cried, "Oh lover, you're doing it, you're driving me wild!!!"

Joanna's navel was luscious, and Amanda's tongue probed and licked it, causing the blonde's belly to move in and out. Joanna obviously enjoyed what Amanda was doing to her.

"Wooooahhhhh!!!" Joanna groaned. Her responses became nearly unintelligible as Amanda's hand continued to stroke and prod her swollen clit.

"Eat meeeeee!!! Please!!! My darling, eat meeeeee!!!" the petite blonde begged. "Your tongue!!! Oh, God, Amanda!!! I want to feel your tongue in me!!!"

Amanda, without giving up her manual attention to Joanna's clit, moved between the blonde's splayed legs. She kissed Joanna's lower belly and her lips moved slowly through her companion's pubic hair.

"Please!!! Please!!! Oh, Amanda!!! My love!!! My darling!!! Please!!!" Joanna moaned. Her hands, still tangled in Amanda's hair, urged the policewoman's head downward. Joanna pulled her legs up, raising her knees when Amanda's mouth moved onto her vagina. Then her legs tensed and her middle rose off the bed, thrusting her opening against Amanda's descending mouth.

"Eat me, Amanda!!! Lick meeeee!!! I need your tongue!!! Please!!! Please!!!" Joanna begged.

Amanda slid her hands around and clasped Joanna's buttocks, then she dragged her extended tongue up and down through Joanna's excitement-dampened furrow.

"Wahhhh!!! Wahhhh!!! Wahhhh!!!" Joanna wailed, and her hips went wild. "Yessssss!!! Yesssss!!! That's it!!! That's ittttttttt!!! Eat me!!! Eat me!!! Eat meeeeeee!!!"

Amanda teased and probed her partner's beckoning opening, marveling at the wildness her actions generated. She knew Joanna was close to coming, but tried hard to extend her partner's pleasure. She kept teasing Joanna with her tongue, licking, thrusting her tongue as far into the other woman's body as she could.

"Please, Amanda!!! Oh, darling, please!!!!" Joanna begged, her hips writhing, seeking release, "I need to come!!! Don't tease me any longer!!! Please, Amanda!!! Please!!! I need to come!!!!"

Amanda clung to Joanna's buttocks and kept her mouth pressed against the blonde's vagina, while she alternately thrust her tongue into her and licked her clit. The buttocks in her hands kept clenching and releasing and the blonde's hips twisted wildly. Joanna's legs tightened around Amanda's head, pressing the policewoman's face tighter against her spasming opening.

"I have to come!!! Please, Amanda!!! Don't tease me!!! Please!!! Please!!!" the blonde cried.

Amanda couldn't wait any longer. She wanted to feel Joanna coming, needed to give her companion the release she was begging for. She moved slightly, inserted a finger into the blonde's pulsing opening, then she began to suckle Joanna's large clit while she shoved her finger in and out of Joanna rapidly.

"Wahhhhhhhh!!!! Wahhhhhh!!! Unnnnnnnggggghhhhhhh!!!! Wahhhhhhh!!! Wahhhhhhhhh!!!!! Ahhhhhhhhh!!!!! Ahhhhhhhh!!!! Oh, yessssssss!!!! Oh, yessssssss!!!! I'm commmminnnnngggggg!!!! I'm commmminnnnngggggg!!! Omigod!!! I'm commmminnnnngggggg!!!!" Joanna screamed. Her hips jerked and twisted wildly and her screams, even though they were muffled by the legs clamped around Amanda's head, still managed to reach Amanda's ears.

"I did it!" Amanda thought exultantly, "I really did it! She's coming! God, is she ever!!" She continued thrusting her finger into Joanna's palpitating opening, and her tongue continued its caress of Joanna's clit, tracing it lovingly, until the frantic movements of Joanna's hips began to slow. Joanna's legs finally fell to the bed, her hips sank to the mattress, and still Amanda kept on.

Spasms, not as violent as the originals, occasionally made Joanna quiver, then even those ceased and the lovely blonde lay still, breathing heavily, her frantic moans at last silent.

Amanda stretched out next to the lovely blonde and kissed her fondly. When her bare flesh touched Joanna's she felt another thrill run through her. She'd been wrong. This wasn't sick, not at all! It was beautiful! Making love with a woman was wonderful! Finally, she looked at Joanna, studying the blonde's slack, sated features. Feelings of incredible warmth and caring suffused her.

"That was to be the most erotic thing I ever saw," Bob said.

Amanda, startled, looked toward the doorway and saw Bob standing there, his eyes aflame with lust, his erection jutting out between the folds of his bathrobe. With it sticking out in front of him and bouncing, he walked toward the bed that held his two lovers.

"Do you mind if I join you?" he asked.

"No," both women replied in unison. Amanda couldn't take her eyes off his cock. She was mesmerized by the way it bobbed when he walked. As incredible as what she and Joanna had just shared was, she realized that there were more fantastic thrills yet to come.

Joanna and Amanda disentangled their legs and slid aside on the bed, leaving a space between them. Joanna patted the vacant space, looked at Amanda, then at Bob, and said, "Come on, Big Boy, we're ready for you!"

Bob climbed on the bed, between the two ravishing women. Joanna leaned over and kissed her husband. Amanda, feeling left out, looked for something to do. Then she moved down and began kissing and sucking Bob's rigid cock. As she did that, she felt his hand find her nipple and began to milk it back into hardness, fanning her smoldering desire back into a blaze of need.

Joanna joined her, and together the women paid oral homage to Bob's massive pole, bringing groans and cries of pleasure from him.

"Ahhhhh!!!! Ahhhhh!!!!! Ahhhhhh!!!!!" he moaned, "You ladies are gonna make me come if you keep doing that!!! Ohhhhhh!!! It feels way tooo goooodddd!!!!"

Joanna looked across her husband's body at Amanda and smiled. "You want him, my dear?" she asked. "I've already had him once tonight, so I suppose this should be your turn." Amanda's answer surprised both Joanna and herself.

"No," she said, "You take him! I want to watch you!!!" She'd never seen a couple actually making love. Now that she had the chance, she found that she wanted to more than anything.

Joanna straddled her husband's body and raised her hips so she could position his cock where it needed to be. Amanda reached between them, grasped Bob's hot, hard wand, and held it as Joanna sank down on it. Watching them, Amanda got almost as much of a thrill as she knew she would have if Bob's cock had been entering her. She sat there, watching the stiff, meaty pole disappear into Joanna's body, and a thrill raced through her.

Once Bob's cock was all the way in her, Joanna leaned back, her arms outstretched, and placed her hands on her husband's legs. Amanda reached for the point where her lovers' bodies were joined. This was so wild! She could feel Bob's rigid shaft while it slid in and out of Joanna's stretched vagina. She rubbed her fingers over Joanna's clit and heard the other woman moan in passion. Then, impulsively, Amanda bent and kissed the spot where the couple was joined, licking their junction wildly with her tongue.

"Ohhhhhhhhh!!!!!!" Joanna cried, "Amanda!!! Oh, my, God!!!! That's...That's so....Ahhhhhhh!!!!! So...So...So incredible!!!!"

The joined couple began to writhe against each other and Bob, losing control, began to rock his hips up off the bed. Amanda could see, and feel, his shaft sluicing in and out of Joanna. It was, far and away, the most exciting experience she'd ever had. As the couple's joined bodies began to move more and more insistently, Amanda sat back and watched.

Joanna's breasts bobbed and swayed, her nipples erect and swollen. She leaned forward over her husband and they became pendulous, swaying, swinging, and shaking.

Amanda watched as if hypnotized while Bob and Joanna continued to fuck wildly right before her eyes. The sights, sounds, and smells of their frantic coupling pleased and excited her. She felt the fluids of her own excitement begin to trickle down her leg.

"I'm commmminnnnnggggggg!!!!" Bob bellowed. "Oh, baby, I'm commmmminnnnnngggggggg!!!! Yessssss!!!! Yesssss!!! Take itttttt!!! Take itttttttt!!!!" His back arched, driving Joanna upward, making her breasts shake and quiver even more wildly.

"Me, toooooooo!!!! Take meeeeeee!!!! Take meeeeeeeeee!!!!" Joanna cried, "Oh, Bob!!!!! Yesssssss!!!!! Yessssssssssssss!!! Take meeeeeeeee!!! Fuck meeeeeee!!!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!"

When their passion finally spent itself, Bob and Joanna collapsed on the bed in each other's arms. Amanda pressed against them, sandwiching Bob between her and Joanna. She snuggled close to him and reached across him, laying her hand softly on Joanna's shoulder. They lay there pressed together, breathing quietly, resting.

Joanna moved first. She raised herself up on one elbow and looked across Bob at Amanda, a big smile on her face. "Did you like watching us, my dear?" she asked.

"I loved it," Amanda replied. "But I like doing it even more."

"Well," Bob rolled over and put his arms under both women. "You gals may have to do it without me. I'm not sure I'll be up to it again for a while. I'm only human, and I do have my limits."

"Then I guess you'll have to lay there and watch, like Amanda just did," his wife told him. She slid out of Bob's embrace and got off the bed. "Move over, buster," she told him, "If you aren't going to play, you can at least make room so Amanda and I can."

Bob slid to the edge of the bed and propped himself up with pillows, prepared to watch the two women make love.

Joanna got back on the bed next to Amanda, bent over, and captured Amanda's lips with hers. The kiss was torrid, adding to the fire already burning in Amanda's body. She broke the kiss this time and told Joanna to roll over on her back. The blonde quickly complied. Amanda began to run her hands over Joanna's smooth skin, bringing burbles of pleasure from the older woman.

"Yes, darling!!! Oh, yes!!!!" Joanna moaned when Amanda's hands cupped her breasts and her lips brought their beautiful tips to full erection. Amanda was so turned on, she almost forgot Bob was there. She continued to make love to Joanna, unaware of the rapt, libidinous look on Bob's face and his growing erection.

Still holding Joanna's nipples between her fingers, Amanda began to kiss down across the blonde's body, wanting to taste the juices of her coupling with Bob, to make her come again! Down Amanda's mouth traveled, over Joanna's heaving belly, through her matted pubic hair, onto her vagina.

"Ahhhhhhhh!!!!!" Joanna groaned, "Ohhhhhhhh!!!! Oh, God, Amanda!!!! Yessssssss!!!!!"

Her hips went wild. To keep from being bucked off, Amanda cupped Joanna's lush buttocks in her hands and continued licking and sucking her lover's vagina, tasting all of the juices there, loving it. Using her tongue as if it were a penis, she stabbed it into Joanna's twitching opening.

"Yesssssss!!! Oh, yessssss!!! Yessssss!!!!" Joanna cried, singing another litany of pleasure as her release neared, "Oh, Amanda, eat meeeeeeeeee!!!! Yes, my dear, eat meeeeeee!!!!"

Amanda felt movement on the bed, glanced over her shoulder, saw Bob moving toward her, and realized he had a hard-on. Where was he going?

She found out when he moved behind her, grasped her hips, and lifted them a little. Then he shuffled closer and she felt his cock slap against her vagina. It slid along the furrow, then began sliding into her. She continued to work on Joanna, her lips and tongue driving the blonde toward still higher planes of passion.

"My God!" Amanda thought when Bob's cock began to fill her, "This is incredible! We're making love together, all three of us!" Her level of excitement was so high she knew it wouldn't be long before she came. She tried to visualize how they must look; the petite blonde, her legs spread, knees pulled up, hips thrashing under Amanda's probing lips and tongue, herself; and Amanda, her long, shapely back arched, her ass up in the air, her mouth buried in Joanna's groin; finally Bob, his massive body shaking as he rammed his gigantic tool in and out of Amanda's body. For a moment, with this erotic picture in her mind, Amanda felt such pleasure she thought she'd faint.

Bob's powerful thrusts continued to shake Amanda, driving her mouth against Joanna's juicy slit. Their combined movements were driving all of them wild.

Joanna clutched Amanda's hair, pulling Amanda's face tighter against her vagina. "My, Goddddddd!!! My, Goddddddd!!!! My, Goddddddd!!" the blonde screamed, "I'm commmminnnnnggggggg!!!! Oh, God!! I'mcommmiinnnnnggggggg!!!! I'm commminnnnggggg!!!!"

Amanda came, too, moaning into Joanna's vagina as she experienced her own intense explosion of pleasure. Her body rocked, shook, then exploded into even more intense spasms of pleasure as Bob, ejaculating, bathed her insides with his wet heat.

"Gahhhhhhhhh!!!!! Gahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!" Bob's bellow of joy joined the women's. His hands dug into the tender skin of Amanda's ass as he came.

Amanda didn't remember lying down, or anything else, after Bob shot his cream into her. When her senses finally returned, she realized she was still lying between Joanna's limp legs, her head was resting on Joanna's belly, and her face was covered with Joanna's and Bob's juices. Bob lay on top of her, his still-hard cock still buried in her. She was thrilled that all three of them had come together!

Bob finally stirred and moved. He pulled his penis from the snug clutch of Amanda's vagina and flopped onto his back on the bed.

Amanda felt Joanna move. She raised herself and looked up. Joanna smiled down at her. Amanda slid up her lover's body and kissed the older woman.

"Look at him," Joanna laughed. Bob lay there, his erect penis still standing up proudly.

"Do you think we've given him a permanent erection?" Amanda giggled.

"That wouldn't be so bad, would it?" Joanna laughed.

Bob turned his head and looked at the two women. "You better hope it's not permanent," he said. "How the hell am I going to go to work like this?"

"Seems to me, you and I should do what we can to get it soft, shouldn't we, Amanda?" Joanna said. "Do you think we can do it?"

"I'm willing to give it a try," Amanda said. "I have a feeling it will be fun trying, anyhow." She slid off the blonde's lush body and moved toward Bob. She kneeled atop him, and lowered herself on the rock-hard shaft, sheathing him in her fleshy scabbard once again. She was thrilled to feel delightful sensations rippling through her once again.

Joanna kneeled at Bob's head and lowered her juicy vagina onto her husband's face. As his lips and tongue began to work on her, the slackness of passion softened her features. Amanda saw her friend's lovely hips begin to rock. Joanna leaned forward and took one of Amanda's nipples between her lips, just as Bob began to thrust up into her. Amanda ground her groin against his, surprised by how quickly she was building toward another orgasm.

The combination of sensation of Bob's shaft pistoning into her, and Joanna's hands and lips working on her breasts, rapidly had Amanda's breathing ragged. She grabbed Joanna's breasts and could feel the older woman shake as she, too, neared the apex of passion.

Amanda felt her orgasm building, looked into Joanna's eyes and then she knew nothing but incredible, indescribable passion.

"I'm commmminnnnngggggggggg!!!!! Oh, God!!! Again!!! I'm commmmminnnnnggggg aggggaiiiinnnnnn!!!!! Ahhhhh!!!! Ahhhhhhh!!!!! Ahhhhhhhh!!!!" Amanda shrieked as she came. She vaguely heard Joanna's moans of joy echoing hers as they clung to each other and shared more joy.

After it was all over, they slept tangled in each other's arms.

D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,335 Followers
12