All Comments on 'The Wedding Day'

by tayla7

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Hot story

But I wanted there to be more sexual tension between the mother and her daughter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
I love all of your histories they are so original

Yes I love them all they are so original and hot Especially the way some of them make love it is my favorite, the tribadism' way it is such a turn on for me, please keep writing and keep doing it the same I know it is not everybody favorites but is the best and hottes way to make love to a woman, I beg you add more trib to your next stories please 'love and peace JC

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
GREAT & IT COULD VERY EASILY HAPPEN

Thanks again,

Jacki

lordchilworthlordchilworthabout 14 years ago
mmmm

loved it... delicious

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Wonderfully dirty!

You make me think that this is what every woman really needs on her wedding day! Hotttttttttt!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

My god she had long legs,58 year old mother of the bride,and my hand was between them,rubbing her pantyhosed pussy.I was younger by 15 years,florist,we had been at ease with each other since the first day.Now after setting up at the reception,she told me she was nervous,i told her to sit down,i would give her a neck massage,she leaned back,my hands went to her breasts,my pussy was tingling,she didnt stop me,i massaged them,then moved to the front of the chair,my fingers finding her pantyhosed pussy.She didnt say anything as i grabbed the top of her pantyhose and panties an pulled them to her knees,one finger pushing into her moist pussy,the other caressing her clit.She clamped her legs together,orgasming,i slowly worked her pussy,she wasnt getting away with that as i pushed her legs gently apart and brought my tongue to her pussy,licking,sucking,fingering my own pussy,i heard her panting then she groaned as she orgasmed again as i slowly licked her.I pulled my finger out of my pussy and standing ran it over her lipsticked lips and she opened them,my finger running around the inside of her mouth.She stood up,flushed,i said feel better,she smiled,yes as she rearranged her clothes.She left and i pulled my small vibrator out of my bag and sat and brought myself to a glorious orgasm thinking of what i had just done.I sent her a text,forget to pay,no matter,see you at the florist tomorrow,after 5 would be good for both of us.Will she?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
EXCELLENT STORY

You have a talent for this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Random perspective changes

The perspective changes from one person to the next are very sudden and I had to reread a paragraph because I was so confused, other than that, I can't find anything wrong with this fic, I was actually looking for mother daughter incest wedding sex but this was good too. (I have very specific fetishes)

sarah4gurlzsarah4gurlzabout 1 year ago

Your short stories are like intense sexual quickies - I love them!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous