The Wedding Dress

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Margarita kept her eyes on my eyes as I was almost glaring at her breasts spilling into her black bra. The bra was a very close knit design with little flowers imbedded within the knit. The bra was full to capacity and it seemed as though it was straining to keep its 'guests' within its silky confines.

"Dottie sweetheart," I heard Margarita's voice in a tone I had never heard before, sweet and soft. "Baby, look at my lips."

"Sweetheart ... baby ..." the words coming from Margarita were going around like a whirlpool in my mind. I felt my nerves start to relaxed. My fingers weren't shaking as much. I looked up at Margarita's lips. She moved closer to me ... much closer! I watched her lips, just as she told me to do. She pulled both of her lips inward and then she let them back out. They were shining from the little moisture on them gathered up when she had pulled her lips into her mouth. Then she pushed her tongue out and starting at one end of her lips, her tongue traveled the complete distance across the top lip, and then the bottom lip. This time when Margarita had finished running her tongue across her lips, they were glistening with the wetness her tongue had deposited there.

"Dottie dear, would you like to kiss me?" Margarita said. The words seemed to be coming out of her mouth in slow motion.

"Kiss her? ... kiss her? ... kiss her?" the words were ricocheting from one side of my head to the other side and back again. I stared at her full glistening lips. They were slightly parted. I started to shake again. My eyes were tearing up just a bit. My chest was starting to heave in and out visibly. "Kiss her? ... kiss her? ... Yes, oh God, yes, yes, yes ... I wanted to kiss her" I could hardly contain my thoughts.

"Yes ... yes, I would like to kiss you," I finally got the words out and again it felt like a large weight had been taken off my shoulders.

"Dottie darling, think now ... are you listening to me at all? Answer properly. Answer the way I taught you," Margarita said with a little more firmness in her voice but still slowly and softly as though she was directing an elementary grade student.

"Yes, I want to kiss you, yes, I do want to kiss you Miss Margarita," I said my voice breaking up between words.

Margarita took my face in her hands, one hand on each cheek and pulled me forward the last few inches toward her face. Her full lips completely covered my lips as she moved her mouth from side to side. I felt as though I was being swallowed into her very core. I tried to move my mouth the way I thought a kiss like this should be done but it was no use. Margarita was directing everything. I was just following her lead. My whole body felt like it was pulsating and I could actually feel my heart begin to beat faster.

Margarita moved her mouth just an inch away from mine. "Unhook my bra Dottie," she said. The clasp is in the front."

My nervous hands found the clasp. They were shaking and I was having some difficulty. I had tipped my head down to see if I could do better with the clasp. I felt Margarita's lips on my forehead again trying to calm me down as I tried to compose myself as much as I could. Finally it came loose! Margarita's breasts sprung loose almost of their own accord. Her bra was now opened and each cup were on the sides of her breasts. They were beautiful with large round brown circles surrounding two of the largest and longest nipples I had ever seen. I could see where the tanned part of her skin changed into a lighter shade about half way down her breasts. For the first time, I could feel little waves of contractions going from my stomach down toward my vagina. The change in the shades of Margarita's skin color on her breasts was beginning to have an effect on me that I only felt when I was becoming sexually aroused.

Margarita took each of my hands and placed them on her breasts. "See," Margarita said, "I used my breasts as a guide. Richard had told me we were about the same size as yours. Guess he was wrong, huh?"

"Richard told her? ... How did Richard ..." I trying to think again but the feeling of my hands on Margarita's breasts erased any thoughts I was beginning to have. Margarita didn't me give time to think anymore.

"Move your hands around my breasts just the way I'm doing with your breasts dear," I heard Margarita's voice in that directing tone again as her hands came back on my breasts ... and I did. I didn't even hesitate. I could hear Margarita breathing harder now. I could feel her nipples actually going from soft to stiff between my fingers. She took one of her hands away, put it under my chin, lifted my head up so it was now aligned with hers and kissed me again. I welcomed her kiss ... "Oh God, how wonderful her lips feel on mine," I thought. I was getting a little braver. This time I let my tongue out a little, just enough to gather up some of the wetness I found on her lips ... just enough to taste her lipstick.

Margarita's lips pulled back from mine only a fraction of an inch. I could feel her breath on my lips as she began to speak again and I could feel her other hand leave my breasts. "Keep doing just what you are doing Dottie," Margarita said to me. "You are doing fine." I felt her hands on my hips ... but they didn't stay there long. Her hands seem to be drifting down very slowly until I felt her thumbs slip into the elastic of my panties. I didn't resist. I didn't want to resist. She pushed down on them until they were down on my thighs, and then a little lower, and lower, until they were at my knees, then gravity took over and they dropped the rest of the way by themselves until they were at my ankles. Again it felt like it all was happening in slow motion and I was savoring very movement of her hands.

I felt the contractions deep in my vagina now that came in little waves. I knew it wouldn't be long until my lubricants followed. "You're doing fine ... you're doing fine," the words of Margarita filled me with reassurance. "I wonder how she knows what I'm feeling," I thought to myself. Margarita slipped the straps of her bra off her arms and down to her hands. She took the bra in one hand and brought it up in front of my face. My hands were still on her breasts. They felt so good I didn't want to let go. I watched her as she turned the cups of her bra inside out so deliberately as though she had a purpose in mind ... and she did. She put the turned cup against my nose.

"Take a deep breath Dottie. Breathe in my scent," Margarita said.

I did exactly as she told me. The mixture of the lilac perfume she was wearing and the scent from the skin of her breasts was intoxicating. But the thought that this was the material that held her magnificent breasts so snuggly in their silky confines was even more intoxicating. She let me linger a little enjoying the position I was in and then took the bra away. I felt a little sadness sweep through me as though a new found favorite toy was being taken away and I didn't want it to go.

Margarita took both of my wrists in each of her hands and put them down at my sides. Again, the same feeling of sadness swept through me. Again, something I was enjoying was being taken away. "Keep your arms and hands straight down at your sides Dottie," Margarita said to me. "Don't you dare do anything until I tell you to."

Again Margarita's voice tone had changed. It was still soft but more firm. I was beginning to learn how to adjust to the different tones of her voice ... or was it my brain that was doing it automatically. "I was told something ... I was told something and ... and I must acknowledge ... I must acknowledge ... I must answer," I thought to myself. Like a 'recruit' at training camp, I was learning the 'lessons' Margarita was teaching me by repetition. "Yes, Miss Margarita," I answered.

I heard Margarita walk across the room. I didn't turn to watch her. I wasn't told to ... and I found myself not wanting to do anything I wasn't told to do. I heard the footsteps coming back.

"I want to be the first one to see you in your wedding dress," I heard Margarita's voice as I felt the silky bottom of the dress slipping over my head. Still I didn't move! "Put your hands and arms through the sleeve openings. Damn it you're dumb. No wonder they gave you a dumb name like Dottie," Margarita said in a much more harsher tone of voice.

'Dumb ... dumb name ... dumb name like Dottie,' the words of Margarita cut into my heart slowly as though a fine surgeon was performing very delicate surgery on me ... as though all my 'old' parts were being replaced by 'new' parts. "Darn," I thought to myself. "I never liked my name and now Miss Margarita doesn't like it either. Maybe that's why I was named 'Dottie' ... because I'm dumb."

As the 'wedding dress' slipped over my body I felt a mixture of apprehension passing through me. I felt my self esteem, my self assurance, and my self worth slipping away. Yet as Miss Margarita walked in front of me, as I looked at her beauty standing before me with her magnificent breasts in full view, the fear and apprehension I felt leaving me was replaced by a new admiration and respect for this older woman ... this woman who was so sure of herself, so aristocratic in her manner, and so uninhibited in the 'natural' order of things.

"Yes, yes," I heard her voice come at me in an approving tone as her hands manipulated the material of my dress as though she was making some final adjustments. "I did a good job. Your breasts are just large enough to fit into the bodice and give Richard a hint of things to come. And your sewed-in slip will allow you to go without panties tomorrow."

"Oh God," I thought to myself ... "no bra, no panties ... and in my wedding dress? My wedding dress was short. It ended just above my knees. What if I have to bend over for some reason? What if someone is in a position to somehow look under me?"

"Now come over here and sit on the stool in front of my chair and be quick about it," Miss Margarita said.

The idea of going braless and without panties in my wedding dress was still reverberating in my mind. Just the 'wickedness' of the suggestion itself was having a sexual effect on me and I could feel my vagina responding to that effect and a minuscule wetness was starting to build up within me. 'Be quick about it,' those words also were in my mind as I moved toward the small stool in submission to what I was just told to do as I answered, "Yes Miss Margarita," just as I was taught.

I sat on the stool while Miss Margarita left the 'dressing room' area for just a moment. When she came back she was carrying a hair brush, a comb, and what appeared to be some white ribbon that had wedding bells and doves imprinted on it. She sat in the straight back chair directly in front of me. The straight backed chair was unusually high and sitting on the little stool caused my head to be aligned with the lower part of Miss Margarita's stomach.

Miss Margarita put the hair brush, comb, and ribbon in her lap and with both of her free hands she reached into the bodice of my wedding dress and clasped each of my breasts. As soon as I felt her hands on my breasts again, my body responded on it's own as it seemed every nerve in my nervous system was re-ignited with little waves of passion.

"Yes, your breasts fit in your dress nicely," Miss Margarita said. "Let's see what happens when your nipples are erect," she continued. "I want to see if they are visible through the material of the dress."

"Oh God," I thought to myself. "She is actually doing it ... she is actually touching my breasts and squeezing my nipples again."

I felt Miss Margarita take each of my nipples in between her forefingers and thumbs. First she squeezed lightly, then a little more firmly. My nipples responded almost immediately. They were erect and harder than I could ever recall. I could actually feel the palpitations inside of my vagina and could actually feel my wetness start to leak out. I was losing control and giving into my sexual awakening and the need to release myself was becoming more and more urgent by the moment ... and Miss Margarita could sense where she was taking me. The look on my face said it all!

"Ooooohhhhh, you like that don't you?" I heard Miss Margarita's voice say to me in a tone of voice that sounded as though she had just discovered one of my innermost kept secrets.

"I ... I ..." I tried to answer but felt too embarrassed to admit 'yes, I did like it.' I only had my breasts fondled to some extent in this manner by a few men before. The only other woman to touch me on my breasts was Jesse ... and that seemed like so long ago. But Miss Margarita's touches were different. She knew exactly how to squeeze my breasts by taking them in her hands, cupping them and then letting her fingers and thumbs drift upward to squeeze and pull on my nipples until it felt as though there was a direct connection between my nipples and my vagina. Every time she squeezed my nipples I seemed to drip my wetness more and more.

"Answer me when I ask you a question," Miss Margarita's firm almost shouting voice came at me almost like a blast out of a cannon.

I trembled a little at the scolding sound of her voice. "I ... yes, yes, Miss Margarita ... yes, I like it, Miss Margarita," I heard my own voice answering. The sound of my own voice admitting to something that heretofore I only thought of in silence was making me feel more and more subservient to this beautiful strong woman ... and it was apparent that Miss Margarita knew it!

Miss Margarita removed her hands from my breasts and sat back in her chair. I was still breathing rapidly from my pent-up half arousal and for the first time today was tempted to touch myself. But I didn't dare! Something inside of my thought processes just seemed to automatically tell me that I needed 'permission' to do that ... Miss Margarita's permission!

Miss Margarita let her high heel shoes slip off her feet. She brought both of her bare feet up and rested them on my shoulders. She began to move her feet around, first on my shoulders, and then she lowered one foot and made little circles with her toes on my chest just above my breasts. The feeling of her bare toes on my skin, especially on this sensitive area just above my breasts send a new set of sensations throughout my nervous system.

"I like the way your skin feels on my toes," I heard Miss Margarita's voice above me. The tone of her voice had changed yet again to a sweet seductive tone. The words 'I like the way your skin feels on my toes' filled my ears and repeated themselves over and over again much like the repetition of sound waves similar to an echo.

The feeling of Miss Margarita's bare foot on my skin and especially so close to my already over excited breasts and nipples felt so strange and yet so good ... so sexually good! The fact that I was sitting on this small stool looking up at this beautiful model-like woman ... this woman with an almost unbelievable superior manner was lowering my ability to think for myself. I found myself waiting for something else to happen, almost relishing the position I found myself in.

I lowered my eyes slowly so as to not make it obvious where they were going. When Miss Margarita put her feet on my shoulders her skirt had ridden up high on her legs and for the first time I had a glimpse of Miss Margarita's thighs. "Oh God," I thought to myself, "her thighs are beautiful, so much thicker than Jesse's." I let my eyes drift down to her panties which seemed to be 'hiding' in between the darkness of her thighs. I could actually get a faint glimpse of her vagina ... the plumpness of the outer lips which were visible straining against the tightness of her panty crotch where her wonderful thighs joined together. I could also see the stands of ringlets of her pubic hair that seemed to be peeking out from the elastic of her panties.

Miss Margarita lowered her foot down until she slipped her toes inside of the bodice of my wedding dress. Slowly she moved her toes in the direction of my breast until they found their 'target.' She scraped the toenail of her big toe around the nipple of my one breast ... then seemed to try to take the already erect nipple between her toes pulling on it as well as she could. When I looked up at Miss Margarita's she had an improvised surprised look on her face as though she had discovered for the first time that my nipples were stiff with excitement.

"My, my, you little fucking slut," Miss Margarita said in a condescending tone of voice. "You have a hard time controlling yourself, don't you?"

"What did she call me ... a ... a slut ... a fucking slut?" I thought to myself. I was trying as hard as I could to tell myself I must be mistaken ... I must be! But inside of me I knew what she called me ... and I found myself accepting what she said me. "Slut ... slut ... fucking slut," my mind was going full blast and I was beginning to realize why I didn't resist ... why I didn't protest! "I don't want this to stop ... I like the way this feels ... Oh God, oh God ... what's happening to me," the thoughts were flashing through my brain so fast I felt as though I couldn't keep up.

Miss Margarita moved her other foot from my shoulder and rested the ball of that foot on my chin. She had moved her other foot over to my other breast and began to repeat the manipulations of her toes there. My senses took in the slight odor of the foot resting on my chin so close to my nose. A new scent ... a new intimate scent of another woman's foot ... so close, so close to my mouth.

I was fighting the temptation ... "the temptation to do what," I was thinking. "Do I really ... really want to ... to kiss her toes?" Miss Margarita seemed to have the ability to read my mind. She moved her toes from my chin and put them on my lips. Then she pushed downward slightly until my lips parted ... and she didn't encounter any resistance from me ... I couldn't resist! I was way passed the point of resisting anything this beautiful woman did.

Miss Margarita pushed her toes into my mouth. "Suck on my toes slut," Margarita said to me without a hint of hesitation in her voice. Even the derogatory terms she was calling me didn't quell the passionate fire building up in my inner core ... they only seemed to 'fan' the flames and make the fire hotter.

And suck I did! I ran my tongue around beneath her toes, up and down, across, again and again. As my arousal built even more I took her big toe completely in my mouth and sucked on it like it was a little penis. And ... I did it on my own ... without being told to do so!

Just as fast as it all seemed to start ... it stopped! Miss Margarita took both of her feet away, put them on the floor and pulled my stool with me sitting on it much closer to her. I was now sitting between her spread legs which were on either side of me. She took the comb and brush from her lap and began to comb my hair. Then I heard her voice again.

"I don't like your name. I think it's a dumb name. So I'm going to give you a new name, a name more to my liking," Miss Margarita said.

It didn't shock me ... rather the authoritative sound of her voice only served to make me more compliant to her. It just felt so 'natural' a place for me to be ... here sitting on this little stool in between the legs of this vastly superior and knowledgeable woman!

"From now on you will answer to the name of 'Kitten' whenever we are together," Miss Margarita said. "That name pleases me much more then the name 'Dottie. Do you understand that?"

"Yes ... ah, yes Miss Margarita," I answered much faster this time. It seemed as though my mind was being reprogrammed, reprogrammed to obey ... to listen carefully to my 'teacher' ... and to do her bidding whatever the consequences.

"Yes, I like the name 'Kitten' much better," Miss Margarita said in a loud enough voice so I could hear her, yet she seemed to be talking to herself ... kind of like she was approving of the decision she had just made. As Miss Margarita was talking, she was still combing my hair. She had gathered up all my hair in one of her hands and had it bunched up at the back of my head. "I'm going to tie your hair in a pony tail Kitten," Miss Margarita began to speak again. "I don't want your hair to get in the way of where your head is going."