The Wedding Dress

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Kitten'... it was the first time Miss Margarita actually called me by my 'new' name ... the name she had given me! It had a profound effect on my ego as the continuing feeling of 'inferiority' was replacing my previous feelings of self confidence. "Where my head was ... was going," those last words of Miss Margarita's were going through my mind over and over again. "What did they mean," I thought to myself as I found myself trying to fight my own imagination and interpretation of those words.

Miss Margarita had tied the white ribbon with the embroidered wedding bells in my hair in bow. My hair was now pulled tightly back, was flat on my head and tied into a perfect pony tail. "Don't move Kitten," she said to me as she got up from her chair, disappeared for a second and then came back, sat in her chair in the exact position she had been before. She had a tube of lipstick and a hand held mirror.

"Hold this Kitten," Miss Margarita said as she handed me the mirror. "Look at your self in the mirror while I finish preparing you the 'way I want you,'" she continued.

I looked at my own image in the mirror. At first I was a little shocked at what I saw. I hadn't had my hair in a pony tail for years and I felt my mind drifting back years ago ... to the years when I was a teenager. Then I watched as Miss Margarita's hand appeared in the mirror. I watched as she took the tube of lipstick and applied a thick coating of red to my lips. She didn't bother to follow my lip line, rather she applied the lipstick the way 'she' wanted it! Next she took the lipstick and applied a little 'dot' on each side of my face cheeks. She put the lipstick down and with her fingers spread the lipstick on my cheeks around until they were a 'rosy red' and only stopped when she decided they were the way 'she' wanted them.

The more I watched and looked at myself in the mirror, the more I felt any little resistance left within me slowly ebb away. "My God," I thought to myself, "I look like a cheap whore." I was getting excited ... sexually excited. I realized I was becoming highly aroused at becoming whatever this beautiful and dominant Miss Margarita wanted me to become. Even if I wanted to resist ... I couldn't!!! My sexual emotions, my sexual desires, my sexual needs were now controlling my mind, my body, maybe even my soul!!! I felt Miss Margarita reach down and touch my vagina and I shuddered at the touch of her fingers as they ran slowly along my outer vagina lips.

"My, my," I heard Miss Margarita's voice again, "you're as wet as a swamp you little fucking slut. Maybe I should have named you 'piggy' instead of 'kitten.'"

The derogatory words coming from Miss Margarita cut through me like a knife. It felt as though my inner being was being 'uncovered' and exposed for everyone in the world to see ... and still I didn't care! My mind was telling me at this moment in time I was hers!!! "Oh God," I could actually hear myself saying in silence, "I want to belong to you!"

Miss Margarita brought the hand that she had been rubbing on my outer vagina lips up to my lips. Her fingers were soaked with my lubricants. She held the fingers in front of my face. "Look my little Kitten," she said, "look at how you are flowing." Then she took her soaked fingers and rubbed them across my lips, again and again. She didn't stop until all the sticky liquid was transferred to my lips.

It was the first time in my life I had actually tasted myself. The 'forbidden' thought of what I was doing only served to send my sexual arousal even higher. I was becoming totally out of control ... and I knew it!

Miss Margarita leaned forward in her chair until her legs were draped over my shoulders and her trunk was on the edge of the seat. Then she leaned backward again. The first feeling of the weight of her legs on my shoulders was exciting. But the feeling of the warmness of the skin of her legs so close to my face sent me in a higher orbit. Then I felt her hand take my 'pony tail' and pull my head forward.

"I like the way my bare legs feel on your wedding dress," Miss Margarita said. She emphasized the words 'wedding dress' as though she was proud of the fact that she was 'taking me' into forbidden areas and doing it while I was dressed in my wedding dress!

I felt my head being 'led' by the 'guiding' hand on my pony tail down between Miss Margarita's legs. The warmness of her legs on my shoulders was now turning to a much more intense heat coming from her thighs as the 'passageway' of her legs narrowed until I could actually feel the hot skin of her thighs on my face. Almost instantaneously the faint scent of woman filled my senses and I could feel my own arousal reaching the point of no return!

Miss Margarita pushed my face into the crotch of her panties. The 'scent of woman' was much stronger now and it was accompanied by the 'wetness' that had soaked through the material of her panties. "Taste," I heard my mind telling me, "go ahead and taste." Just as I was about to react to my own thoughts by sticking my tongue out to taste in compliance with my mind, I felt Miss Margarita's hand pull my pony tail back ... just a little!

"Tell Miss Margarita what you want my little slutty kitten," I heard Miss Margarita's voice somewhere above me.

"I ... I ... I want to ... I want to ... ah ... I want to ...," I tried so hard to say it. But I couldn't! Every time I heard my 'own' voice admitting to things I only thought of in silence before, I would begin to stammer.

"You will get nothing ... nothing, do you hear me slut? You will get nothing until you ask, until you beg, do you understand?" Miss Margarita's voice took on a very firm and excited tone. She seemed so sure of herself, so confident that she was in complete control and the tone of her voice left no room for doubt in my mind.

"Please," I heard my voice now ... loud and clear! "Please, please Miss Margarita, please ... I want to ... ah ... I want to suck you." As the words left my mouth I actually felt a few tears swell up in my eyes. "Yes," I thought to myself, "yes, I want this more than anything in the world."

"Good girl," I heard Miss Margarita's approval of my admittance come from above. "Do as I tell you, do you understand?" she continued as her beautiful hand came down to the crotch area of her panties and she pulled the narrow band of material covering her vagina aside.

I didn't answer this time. I couldn't! I was breathing too hard and rapid at the first glimpse of Miss Margarita's vagina. She had massive amounts of reddish brown pubic hair that curled in little ringlets around her vagina. But I could clearly see the plumpness of her outer vagina lips through her pubic hair ... and the wetness, it was everywhere!

I had my tongue out in complete abandonment now. "Oh God, I want to taste her so bad," I was thinking to myself and still I was being held back. Then I heard the 'voice' above me again.

"Do exactly as I tell you Kitten," Miss Margarita said now in a much sweeter tone of voice that still had a little bit of firmness in it. "Run your tongue along my outer pussy lips and taste my 'love juices'."

"Pussy lips ... love juices," the words pounded in my head and reverberated throughout my soul. My mind was filled with these 'crude' words ... words that I was always taught were not 'polite' to use. And, they were coming out of the mouth of this beautiful aristocratic woman ... a woman who everyone in the world would think would be the last woman to use language like this. The first movement of my tongue as directed by Miss Margarita bought me a mouthful of the sticky substance ... 'love juices,' as Miss Margarita called it ... and I loved it! It was like an 'aphrodisiac' that took control of my impulses and I heard my own mind telling me ... "more, I want more!"

"Good," Miss Margarita said, "now run your tongue along my slit, from bottom to top. Don't enter me, just softly run up and down ... that's right ... just like that ... yes, yes, Kitten ... you are doing fine ... keep doing it!"

The 'complimentary' words coming from above me were now like a sweet melody filling me up with an overpowering desire to please as I redoubled my efforts to do as Miss Margarita told me. Miss Margarita was flowing freely now and my mouth was becoming full of her 'love juices' and I was on fire knowing somewhere in the back of mind that it was my tongue that was the cause of the 'juices' spewing forth.

"Now inside slut," I heard the sweet voice of authority above me. The way this beautiful woman called me 'slut' was like igniting a spark plug in my brain and only served to make me want to redouble my efforts to please her ... to bring unimaginable pleasure to her.

"Slowly now ... that's right, yes ... that's good, yes ... you're being a good slutty kitten for your 'Mistress' ... taste my softness inside, good, good, good ... run your tongue in deep now ... yes, yes ... now out and back in ... yes, yes ... not too fast ... just in and out slowly," Miss Margarita's voice came from above me.

"Mistress ... your Mistress!!!" those words amongst all of the words coming from this beautiful woman above me kept repeating themselves in my mind. I had heard a little about these kinds of relationships ... and now ... "Oh God," I was thinking, "she's my ... I'm a ... a slut, and she's my Mistress!" I tried not to say it in my mind ... tried not to admit what I felt inside of me. And yet I knew ... I couldn't help myself ... just couldn't help myself!

I felt Miss Margarita pull back on my pony tail a little until my face was looking up at her from between her legs. "Tell me what you are," the beautiful face of Miss Margarita said looking down at me. "Tell me!"

"I'm ... I'm ... I'm your ... ah ... I'm your slutty kitten," I finally got the words out awkwardly and meekly. The sound of hearing my own voice verifying my submissiveness to this beautiful model like woman was humbling and I felt like I had just surrendered my soul to her. And yet, mixed in with this humbling feeling was an exhilaration of my sexual senses that I had never felt before in my life. I felt the relief of a person that had been on a long journey, someone who had been searching for something all their life and finally arrived at their destination and the search was at an end.

"And I'm you're ..." Miss Margarita let her words hang there in mid sentence, waiting ... waiting for my verification again as she continued to look down at me kneeling in between her legs.

"You're my ... you're my Mistress, Miss Margarita," I answered feeling a new plateau in my arousal at my admission.

"Good," Miss Margarita said with a very large triumphant smile on her face. "Now please your Mistress my little lovely bride to be slutty kitten," she continued as she pulled my head back into her vagina. "In deep now ... stick your tongue in deep now and push your whole face in ... good, good ... yes, yes ... yes, oh God yes."

My nose, my mouth, my whole face was soaked with Miss Margarita's 'love juices' and still I couldn't seem to get enough. I felt Miss Margarita's hips begin to thrust forward and backward in rhythm with my mouth and tongue. My own hormones were pounding and I felt like a stick of dynamite ... the fuse was lit and the explosion wasn't far off.

'Touch your self Kitten," I heard my Mistress tell me. "I want you to play with yourself but don't you dare cum until I tell you too. Do you understand?"

"Yes ... yes, Mistress Margarita, I understand," I answered.

"Bring your tongue up to almost the top of my entrance lovely Kitten ... yes, yes ... that's it, right there. Yes, that's my clit baby ... feel how big and excited it is ... feel how big you got it with your slutty mouth. Take it in between your lips ... good, that's good ... now suck on it like it's a pacifier ... yes, yes ... God, your mouth is great ... oh shit, I have so much to teach you," I heard Miss Margarita's highly excited voice above me.

I had put two fingers inside of my vagina now and I felt my knees begin to buckle a little at the 'in and out' motion of my fingers as I began to masturbate in earnest. I could feel my vagina muscles squeezing and releasing. I was at the highest peak of my arousal now ... I had climbed the mountain and was just about on top and ... I needed to come down. I needed release ... bad. Yet I used all my strength to 'hold' back simply because ... because I didn't have permission from my Mistress!

"Oh God, yes ... yes, ... keep sucking you fucking bastard ... I'm getting close ... I'm almost there," I heard the excited voice of my Mistress as she unleashed a new volley of 'nasty' words ... words that only served to push me closer and closer to the edge of my orgasm.

"Shit ... oh fucking shit ... use your tongue and your lips now ... oh sweet Jesus, I'm ... I'm going to cum ... I'm going to cum! Stroke yourself Kitten ... stroke yourself and make yourself cum with me ... I want you to learn to time yourself ... make me cum ... and you ... you make yourself cum with me," Miss Margarita was almost screaming in between grasps of air.

I felt Miss Margarita's hips bucking faster and faster. Every time her hips came forward they almost buried my complete face within her vagina. Then the hips went backward a little and I use this split second to get more air and inflate my lungs while trying to keep my mouth and tongue where they were. I felt the hips come forward and hesitate. I felt her thighs capture my head in a vise like grip. And I knew ... I knew what it meant! And I was right!!!!

"Oooohhhhh ... I'm cuuummmmming ... yes, yes, yes ... keep your mouth opened ... yes, yes ... that's right ... take it all slut ... feel me squirt ... ooohhhh, yes, yes, yes ...," I heard the loud voice of Miss Margarita as she was going over the top!

I was breathing faster than I ever had before in my life. I pushed my mid section down to meet the final inward thrust of my fingers. I was cumming too! "Oh damn ... oh damn," I was thinking to myself. "I never felt like this before. It was never ... never this intense before." My whole body was shaking. My face was completely covered with the 'love juices' of my Mistress. My knees felt like they were made of rubber and for an instant I swore the only thing that kept me from collapsing was the grip Miss Margarita's thighs had on my head.

It seemed like my orgasm lasted forever. It felt like one big earthquake and then a lot of little tremors that followed the big one. I felt as though I was floating high above the earth ... and from up here I could see everything. It was a good feeling, a peaceful feeling, and a feeling of being totally free from the inhibitions of being earth bound.

As I was coming back from my climb into the heavens I felt Miss Margarita's thighs loosen their grip on my head. I felt so weak I slid off the little stool and lay on the floor in a little heap. Miss Margarita's legs had also slid off my shoulders and her feet were now on the sides of my head as she bent down and took my face in both of her hands. She picked my head up high enough to allow me to look into her eyes. Her eyes ... the eyes that looked so cold just a little while ago had a softer look to them now. They seemed to be blue now, a pale pastel blue as her face came closer and closer to mine. Her lips were on my mouth and she was kissing my soaked lips and it felt as though she would surely swallow them.

I kissed her back and for the very first time in my life I kissed another woman with all the passion that was in my soul ... with all of my inner feelings. Miss Margarita took her face away from mine and when it was three inches away I watched her lips move. Then the words coming from the mouth, from the beautiful wet lips that had just so fervently kissed me still repeat themselves in my mind to this very day ... "I love you Kitten," Miss Margarita said in the sweetest tone of voice I had ever heard. "You will make a beautiful bride tomorrow morning."

I looked back at her ... felt the tears swell up in my eyes and tried to let my voice say what my heart was telling me. Finally, I was able to get the words out. "I love you too Mistress Margarita."

_ ____ ---****---______

Everything was a blur in my mind as I drove home. "Did this really happen to me," I was thinking to myself. I looked into the rear view mirror and saw my wedding dress and my wedding shoes on the back seat. That along with the feeling in my loins confirmed what in reality I 'knew' had happened.

As soon as I got home I headed right for the bedroom. It was early afternoon by this time but I was tired. I felt completely exhausted! I threw my wedding dress and my wedding shoes on the chair next to the bed and lay down ... "for just a minute," I thought to myself. I fell asleep and didn't open my eyes again until I heard the ringing of the telephone.

"What the hell ... what's that," I thought to myself as I fumbled for the telephone beside the bed. "Hel ... hello," I spoke into the phone.

"Dottie ... Dottie ... what are you doing?" I recognized the voice on the telephone. It was Jesse.

"Jesse ... what do you mean ... ah, what time is it ... why is it so dark?" I asked ... my mind seemed to be twirling around as I tried to familiarize myself to my surroundings.

"Dottie ... it's nine p.m.! You didn't show up for your hair appointment. Sarah has been calling me and I've been calling you for a few hours now. Where were you?" Jesse voice sounded so concerned.

"Sarah ... Sarah, oh yeah, my hairdresser," I thought to myself. "I'm home ... oh shit ... I fell asleep ... oh geeze, it's nine o'clock. Oh God, I didn't know I was asleep that long," I replied to Jesse.

"Dottie, are you all right? Damn it, you're getting married tomorrow morning at nine o'clock! Did you pick up your wedding ensemble? Dottie, are you all right? Do you want me to come over there?" Jesse was asking the questions so fast I was having a hard time trying to concentrate.

"Yes ... yes, I have my wedding dress ... no, don't come over here right now. You live too far away. I can fix my own hair. I just had a perm a month ago. I'll fix it myself tonight. Just be here at six tomorrow morning. OK?" I replied to Jesse as I turned the night stand light on and was beginning to get reoriented.

As soon as I hung up the phone I headed for the shower peeling my clothes off as I went. By the time I got to the bathroom all I had left on my body was my bra and panties. The rest of my clothes, my blouse and my slacks lay in a straight line on the floor toward the bathroom. I turned shower on until the water was on fast and until it was as hot as I could get it, took my bra and panties off and got in the shower.

"Oh God, how wonderful this water feels," I thought to myself as the hot spray hit my face and poured like a rejuvenating waterfall over my body. I rubbed a good quantity of perfumed soap on the wash cloth and started to massage myself with the soapy soft cloth. Then my mind started spinning again ... spinning again with the thoughts of what had taken place earlier today.

"Geeze, how could I do something like that? How the hell did it happen? It was so fast ... God, what if Miss Margarita ... wait, why am I saying 'Miss' Margarita ... it's Margarita ... just plain old Margarita ... what the hell did I do? ... What if Margarita tells Richard? ... I don't know ... God, I just don't know ..." One part of my mind was asking more questions then the other part of my mind could respond to!

I finished my shower, put my hair up with a few well placed curlers, set the alarm for five a.m., and was under the covers of the bed within a half hour.

When I woke up at five a.m., it was a beautiful day. The sun was just coming over the horizon and I felt much better today. I had made up mind sometime during the night during one of my awakening periods to put all that happened yesterday out of my mind. "It was over and there nothing I could do about it now anyway," I reasoned with myself. "Moreover, it's my wedding day and the sun coming up so beautifully this morning must be a good omen," I comforted myself with these thoughts.