The Wedding Dress

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tarakin
Tarakin
30 Followers

Veronica shuddered and moaned now. George let his finger dance inside her dampening pussy, feeling her down there, but not going deep yet. Then he removed it altogether, only to replace it with two fingers at once. Veronica gasped as his fingers inched slowly deeper inside of her womanhood, until they met resistance.

Both of them awakened out of their shared dream at the same time. Hastily George removed his fingers out of Veronica while she sat up; her blue eyes wide open in sudden realization.

"George!" Veronica whispered. "You nearly... we nearly..." her voice trailed away.

"Oh, Veronica, I'm so sorry! I got carried away!" George blurted out at the same time. "I know Brett insists on you being a vir..."

George's words hung in the air. There was a dreadful silence in the room. Veronica's deep blue eyes, so fearful a moment ago, narrowed and clouded over slowly, a storm waiting to happen.

"He insists that I'm a virgin?" she asked, dangerously quiet.

George blushed again. "Sorry, Brett had said this when we were still at school, he will have changed his mind by now..."

"Oh no, he hasn't." Veronica answered before George could finish his babbling, her voice like ice. "He told me he liked it that I'm a virgin. But he did not tell me he would insist on it."

George could only watch her. She was sitting there, frowning, her eyes flaring, completely naked, her chest heaving in her outrage. She was so beautiful.

"I will tell you something, George Mason. I have saved myself for my wedding since I was young. I saved myself for Brett when I fell in love with him." Her eyes were hard. "Then we drank too much one day, and he ..." she hesitated. When she started to speak again, her tone had changed, softer now, dreamily.

"Brett said he wanted to know my body." She closed her eyes, and her voice was barely a whisper now. George had to edge closer to understand her words.

"He was rough. He didn't care. And he was ready to ... deflower me." The last words were barely louder than the last lonely leaf in an autumn wind.

Sighing, Veronica reopened her eyes and spoke louder again. "We, or, better said, he was interrupted. The details do not matter. I told myself he was drunk, I was drunk. But there was another time. He was rough again. Treated me like his possession. He even hurt me. He didn't mean to, but he did. I stopped him. That was last week. He must have damaged my bra then also..." she realized, then sighed.

"I found excuses for him again. My family was already invited for the wedding. Now I'm here. And now you are here."

Veronica stopped. George was about to apologize when she raised her hands and stopped him. With a soft voice she continued. "You were caring. You were gentle. You were loving. The opposite of Brett."

All of a sudden her eyes went hard again, and winter's chill poured out of her with her words. "He insists on me being a virgin? So we'll see if he'll take me if I'm ... damaged."

The sentence hung in the air for a moment. The implications dawned on George slowly. He opened his mouth to object, to beg her to reconsider, to not endanger her marriage on a whim. But Veronica simply bent over to him until her mouth was at his ear and her breasts touched his chest, sending shivers down his spine. Her nipples were still hard, he noticed, all his senses of touch concentrated on the small spots were they met his skin, where he felt them on him.

"That is, if you'll pick my flower," she whispered in his ear, so softly...

George wasn't sure if he had heard correctly, but the look in her eyes let all his doubts evaporate. She was determined on this, her eyes bottomless. George took a deep breath then gently took her in his arms. Wordlessly he lowered her to the bed and kissed her. Veronica's smile was radiant. She spread her legs again, consciously this time, awaiting him. With a smile of his own, George kneeled between them. Her view alone was intoxicating - naked, her chest slowly heaving, her pussy glistening, promising. He loved her, George realized. And it seemed just right to him, as if it was meant to be. Here, in this lonely hotel room, and now, in this very moment.

Gently George touched Veronica's outer lips with the tip of his cock, which had once again reached full hardness. She moaned in pleasure as he gently parted her with it. Again he hesitated for a moment, fearing to hurt her, fearing that she may regret it afterwards when she was emotionally sober again. But Veronica wriggled her hips under him and he glided deeper into her treasure chest, feeling the velvet walls of her insides. She was so wet, even after the interruption. All his doubts were washed away in that.

Gently he pushed deeper, ever so deeper, until he reached the last barrier that had guarded Veronica's virginity so faithfully all these years. With a sudden move George tore through it and thrusted deep inside of his love.

Veronica cried out in a yell of pain and pleasure intermixed, her back arched. George held still inside her. Had he hurt her? Had he hurt his love?

Veronica's yell echoed away and was followed by her deep moan. A trickle of blood fell unto the uncovered mattress. For a short moment George remembered that her sheet was in his room, but then he felt her inner muscles contracting on his cock, erasing his thoughts altogether. Gently he pulled out an inch at a time before moving deep again. Veronica sighed in pleasure. Encouraged George went back and deep again, faster this time, and fell into a rhythm. He felt her legs closing at his back, entwining him. He moved faster and faster, thrusting into her as deep as possible, enjoying the unexplored territory of her body more and more. He increased his speed overwhelmed by his own pleasure for a moment -- and then stopped altogether.

George felt his cock throbbing inside of Veronica and swelling, swelling so big. Veronica wriggled with her hips now, desperate for him to continue, but he only groaned ... and came. George almost exploded inside his love, filling her with his hot fluids. He heard Veronica gasping then felt her contracting on his cock. George had never experienced such a reaction before; she went so tight that it felt as if she was milking him with her pussy to get even the last drop of him. And then she screamed herself, screamed her own pleasure, cumming and shuddering in the process. Her ecstasy felt incredible.

When it was finally over George breathed deeply, trying to regain his strength, while he still felt little aftershocks going through Veronica's awesome body. Both reopened their eyes at the same time. And smiled.

"You'll be late to your wedding." George said softly. Veronica just raised her eyebrow.

"Maybe I should rethink that project..." Veronica thought aloud, and George's heart skipped a beat.

Before he could answer they suddenly heard the elevator arriving on their floor, and soon thereafter female voices.

"My family..." Veronica sighed. Both of them watched the door, still entwined into each other.

Finally there was a knock at the door. "Veronica, darling? We are back. Open the door. If you really want to marry that Brett, that's your decision." A gruff older voice told them.

A younger voice added "Hey, it's me, Charlene. Mom and I will help you with your dress. We have to hurry; they'll already have to wait for us. Hello? Veronica? Do you feel well, sis? Sorry for arguing with you over that stu..."

Charlene just caught herself. Veronica eyed George, and both smiled. Then Veronica kissed George and answered finally. "Oh yes, mum, sis, I feel very well. Never felt better!"

And then she laughed her chime like laugh when she heard grumbling from outside. Veronica smiled toward George, and he smiled back to her, totally enthralled by the beauty of her body and soul. Her eyes were like spring's sky, a promise of new life.

That moment George silently swore to himself that he would never ever complain about all of the homework he had done for Brett without ever getting something in return.

Tarakin
Tarakin
30 Followers
12