The Wedding Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally the torrent dwindled to a trickle and they slowly settled back down onto the bed. Both utterly exhausted from the episode they collapsed, Anakin, letting his weight fall onto Padmé, she, letting her body go limp beneath him. Both were breathing heavily and could barely think after such a drain of energy, let alone move in anyway. Anakin’s penis remained with in her, the last of his cum trickling out into her vagina as it slowly returned to its normal flaccid shape and size.

The other girls were just beginning to recover from the shock and awe that had struck them as a result of the peculiar nature of the couple’s climax. Although they were all well aware of the powers and abilities of a Jedi, none had expected such a show. Collecting themselves and remembering their duties, they leaned in and kissed an easily accessible part on each of the exhausted pair before gently sliding the robe out from under Padmé and pulling up the bed’s exquisite comforter over them. Stepping back they all bowed one final time before falling into line and walking slowly out through the doorway into the courtyard. The thunder had since faded away to a deep whisper over the mountains behind the retreat, but the rain had lost none of its force, still beating down on the stone of the courtyard, trying its best to make it into the warm sanctity of the bedroom. Dormé, the last one out the door stopped and closed it behind her. Turning, she rejoined the others crossing the court yard and like before they were all soaked to the bone well prior to reaching the other side. Not stopping in Anakin’s room they continued on down the hall to their quarter where their warm shower and eight person bed awaited them (but that is a story for another day).

Back in the master bedroom Anakin had found the strength to roll off of Padmé and the couple now lay on their sides facing one another. Brushing the hair back from Padmé’s face Anakin whispered softly to her, “I love you Padmé Skywalker.”

Smiling with every ounce of strength she could muster Padmé replied, “I love you too, my strong, hansom, Jedi.”

“Good night, my beautiful senator.”

“Good night Anakin Skywalker.”