All Comments on 'The Wedding Planner Ch. 10'

by Just Plain Bob

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
victoriangentvictoriangentalmost 14 years ago
Thats it

for me. I'm outta here!

BrisbaneBornBrisbaneBornalmost 14 years ago
Its getting a little lengthy

The stories gotta wrap up soon. I see some stories on this site go on for 20... 30 chapters? That's way too long. You're losing your readers dude. I'll be there for 2 or 3 more chapters max. Hope you wrap it up by then, if not, I'm sorry but it's getting tedious and boring now...

Wonder_OneWonder_Onealmost 14 years ago
Either you like it or you don't!

Thanks for writing Bob, I know some people hate your stuff but I like most of it.

Black_MarvinBlack_Marvinalmost 14 years ago
Keep it up, Bob

Your story line is excellent. I really enjoy it and can't wait to see more. Don't listen to those haters because they can't keep up. Write as long as you feel into it. I hope that after you bring Fran and Jake to a climax regarding their marriage, you'll keep writing abour Fran's exploits. Can't wait for the next installment.

Orionman17Orionman17almost 14 years ago
Hey JPB, I gave this 4 stars at Ch.10 point because I like your writing, but . . .

Is this really all there is to Jake and Fran? After the first 2 chapters, I've been scanning instead of reading because it's the same thing chapter after chapter. I guess if that's your purpose, then you've succeeded. You may lose some followers, not that it matters.

fern501fern501almost 14 years ago
I like your writing very much.

At third chapter I read the last lines, same for the fourth and fifth, now I just check to see if there is (continued).

DmaestroDmaestroalmost 14 years ago
Getting longwinded

These chapters keep repeating the same thing over and over. Is there a point?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJust Plain Bob@Just Plain Bob
Just a Dirty Old Man (of course I have been one since I was thirteen)who likes to write about the things that I've seen and been exposed to in my life. There is a little bit of me in almost all of my stories and in some of them there is quite a lot. I leave it to the reader ...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES