All Comments on 'The Wedding Reception'

by RobynG

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
This Is So Very Personal For Me

Personal because you wrote this about us. And I read it over and over again, visualizing, feeling you so very close and intimate. Thank you!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
So very hot

Thanks for this great story. Like the other commenter wrote, it's like I was right there with you...I won't be able to go to a wedding wtihout thinking of the naughty things that might be happening.

RossDanielsRossDanielsalmost 16 years ago
Nicely done!

You can always depend on Robyn for a well-written piece,er story. This was a nice little fantasy that I'm sure all of us have drifted into as we've endured a wedding reception or similar event. I know from now on, I'll be looking around to see if I can spot an attractive young woman who appears to need attention.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Last comment

I love reading comments by idiots. They are so funny. For the record I loved your story. I had something similar happen to me five years ago and I will never forget the girl named Dona.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Why?

I am 55, my husband at the wedding reception was at the bar,with his mates.I had a few champagnes,walked outside in the lovely gardens,admiring the roses,when i heard a voice next to me,beautiful arent they.I looked up,it was Rob,a friend,i saw you walk out,he broke off a rose,for you.I smiled, how nice,we walked further,he put his arm in mine,the sun,the champers,he slid his hand onto my bottom.Mmm,a younger man ,we walked past the garden shed,guiding me inside.He ran his hand across my bottom,then guided me to the wall,turning me around,lifted my dress,exposing my pantyhosed bottom,his fingers rubbing my moist pussy through the hose.He slowly pulled them down,moved my underwaear down and i felt the head of his cock rubbing up and down my pussy.I leaned forward and pushed back,he positioned his cock and pushed it through my pussy lips,opening my wet interior,pushing in slowly,so hard as he held my hips and slowly fucked me.Hard, as he moved deep in me,slowly,i was pushing back,meeting his thrusts,my insides tightening then gloriously my orgasm ripped through me,sharp,intense as he kept fucking me,so hard and then my pussy was even wetter as he emptied his sperm inside me.He finally eased out,we got dressed,went back to the reception.Not much was said,my pussy leaked for the rest of the night,my panties wet and when i got home with my husband,i got undressed,he was semi hard,so i sucked his cock and mounted him,my wet fucked pussy,sliding up and down on him until he came in me.i was so hot.

PtmcPilotPtmcPilotover 7 years ago

Decent story idea, but the shift in perspective when Ralph and Jennifer left the party was odd and jarring. Instead of Jennifer using he and Ralph, it was you did this and you thought that, when that perspective did not appear earlier in the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Garter Belt

In my youth I investigated under enough skirts to know that the ladies NEVER wore their panties under the garter belt. Going for a pee is so much less fuss. Simply slide them down as opposed to getting half undressed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

It started as a normal story then changed to talking to the man?

No.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

More than a few sentences & paragraphs switch back & forth from 3rd to 1st tense. This detracts from the delightfully sexy story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous