The Wedding Reception

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Damn, Laurie. I don't know what to say, I'm sorry I..."

She stopped his apology by leaning up and kissing him full on the lips, slipping her tongue between his lips as she tucked his cock back inside his slacks, and fumbled with the zipper. She broke the kiss and smiled.

"Nothing to apologize for, Derek, ok?" she smiled as she rebuckled his belt, grinning at a skill picked up over a series of many affairs and one night stands. " I wanted it more than you did I think. But we really should get back to the reception. You first, then I'll follow behind after I tidy up."

Her brother in law nodded, and stammered, but she shushed him again with a quick kiss.

"I think you should give me a call when your honeymoon is over. I still haven't gotten the chance to feel what the huge cock is like in my mouth." She smiled and patted his crotch, then snaked a leg around his waist and pulled him close for one last, long, lingering tongue entwined kiss.

"Besides, you'll like what Gina has on under her wedding dress. I talked her into wearing a garter belt!" Laurie winked and patted his behind as he turned, smiled and nodded, flushed cheeks giving him a decided glow as he left the room and closed the door behind him.

Laurie got off the table, and stretched her legs. She tugged down the back of her silk gown, and checked for any guilty stains or spots that would telegraph what she had been up to. She reached for the tissue she had in her hand when she gotten up stairs and cleaned up just a bit, taking the time to slide her index finger into her tingling pussy and taste the cum that came out upon it. She gave a smile and licked her lips, tossing the tissue into the wastebasket by the room's door.

"Well, I suppose I can bear with the party for a bit longer now," she muttered with a smile as she left for downstairs.

12
  • COMMENTS
8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Wedding stories are the best

Could not have been better unless the mother-in-law is next. It is after all meant to be a fantasy, yes?

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Love It! Love Her!

Nothing sexier than a cheating wife- Unless, one considers a wife who cheats and fools her cuckolded hubby into thinking another man's baby is his. Hope this hot little number has given her hubby a little bundle of joy of two to raise from her extramarital liasons.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Literotica

Well, the first part of the word “Literotica” is from literature...or perhaps literate. Both imply a certain degree of familiarity with grammar and the rules of punctuation, as well as some training in the technical aspects of building a story. None of these were evident in this collection of random words.

Apparently, some readers fasten on the last part of the site’s name and conclude if the “story” contains a satisfactory number of naughty words, then it’s fine. How very superficial and simplistic those readers must be.

This “story” shows a predatory female at her worst and it’s something the “writer” pulled from the darkest, sickest corner of his or her imagination. The “writer” doesn’t show any disgust with the protagonist’s moral values at all and the conclusion can be reasonably, and quite logically drawn that the “writer” desires to promote such actions on the part of a wife.

Exactly why readers shouldn’t be allowed to react to such a promotion of disgusting and reproachful activity with their commentary eludes me. Why can't readers say they don't believe such reprehensible conduct is erotic; that it's just sick? There’s freedom of speech for the writer, but no corresponding freedom for readers? Is that what you’re saying?

Excuse me, but that’s nonsense. Frankly, if a comment is directed at the protagonist or at the quality of the text, it’s equally valid. If the “writer” of this story doesn’t want comments, he/she can delete the uncomplimentary ones or turn off the comments completely.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
naughty..wicked...

Written really well :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
I Love the Moral Morons

But specially the hate messengers moral morons.

What do the name "Literotica" mean to them?

Do they think that they are going to find a moralistic tale?

Why can't them let us, the masturbatory perverts, enjoy this filth?

Laurieteach, Please continue your very hot stories, you have one fan at least.

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Seduced by Sister-in-Law My wife's sister wanted something--and knew how to get it.in Erotic Couplings
Maid of Dishonour Elena makes her play at her best friend’s fiancé.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Quickies: Corrupted Married cop is mesmerized by the Black Queen.in Interracial Love
The Cougar Stalks Her Prey A younger married neighbor.in NonConsent/Reluctance
My Girlfriend's Rival He's teased and seduced by his girlfriend's rival.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories