All Comments on 'The Wedding Reception'

by pirate1234

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
omgitselaineomgitselaineabout 13 years ago

Ohh luv luv the story !! I highly doubt if id ever be that naughty but hmmmm .......... i thought the sex scene in the room was pretty hot !!

sh60fhsh60fhabout 13 years ago
Superb

I believe you have tapped into the fantasy of every male fan of Elaine's and Joe's pic thread.

dirt043dirt043about 13 years ago
Loved It

Great You need to keep this story going . Looking forward to more !!

omgitselaineomgitselaineabout 13 years ago
Hmm ..... more ??

OMG ....... hmmmm sometimes when i'm just lounging around my mind wanders to a " what if part 2 " to this story ahem ahem !?!?

I'd often get aroused and excited thinking about different and naughty scenarios of this next scene hmmm !! Perhaps me headed out to the beach to join him and his .......... friends = ) ??

newporter56newporter56about 13 years ago
Nice story

As a guy that worked as a bartender for a few weddings I found it an enjoyable read. I hope you continue the story line for a part 2.

One_ping_onlyOne_ping_only11 months ago

I knew about this story years ago when she mentioned how someone had written about her attending a wedding. It's always been a secret dare for her to be as naughty as what you wrote here but she just hasn't found the right lucky guy yet?! Maybe one day!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous