The Weekend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, my I do like your friend Paul a real gentleman." Trudy said then turned back to Tom and said "Hi I am Trudy I work for this jerk off. I am his secretary."

"Well I always said Paul knew how to pick an American beauty from a thorn bush. The Thorn bush being that damn crazy company he owns. Now that is out of the way where is the beer?" Tom went in got a beer and returned to sit on the railing.

It was dark but still we could see one another's faces. Trudy said "I can see why you guys are buddies. You both have the same line of bull you feel the women."

"Yes something like that we have known one another since high school. The only difference I came here to the woods to get away from work and Paul became a successful business man." Tom said smiling like he wanted to say more but thought better of it. I only smiled and thought I would let these two get to know one another and see what happened. "I saw you earlier today Tom down by the boat house why didn't you come up then and say Hi?" Trudy was testing the water to see how much Tom saw and knew of what was going on.

"Well Trudy I may as well confess I did see you in all our loveliness. In the area of women Paul and I often have the same tastes and I must say I can se why he desires you. I think you're absolutely gorgeous. When I saw you standing up here naked my tongue got so hard I could not speak for a couple of hours. So you see that is why I did not come up and say Hi."

"My God did you guys get stamped out of the same mold?" Trudy was laughing.

Then Tom reached out to her lifting her to her feet, taking her in his arms he kissed her. Trudy did not resist. No Trudy was already thinking ahead to a sexual threesome where she was going to be the prize for us both.

Next: Trudy's first three way

12