The Weekend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He listened to her rant and tried very hard not to laugh. It wasn't that he thought any of it was funny, he just couldn't get over how all of this could have been said when he first walked through her front door and they'd probably be halfway to bliss by now. "Are you finished?" he asked calmly.

She realized he hadn't said two words during her entire little spiel. Then, she realized she was still tied up. She took a couple of more deep breaths to slow her heartbeat down before replying, "Yes Sir."

"Good." He returned the belt to the nightstand and retuned with the silk scarf. He tied it over her eyes and then began to untie her feet. Once the rope was removed, he roughly took her by her forearm and forced her onto her back, with her head at the head of the bed. He grabbed the leather handcuffs from the nightstand and wrapped them around the bar of the headboard. Then, he took her hands, one at a time, and cuffed them above her head. Of course, she resisted as much as she could, but he was much stronger and more determined.

He didn't let her hands go right away. Instead, he held them in his as he gently bit down on her neck in various spots. He ran his tongue lightly down her neck and along her collar bone. Then he took one of her breasts and cupped it in his hand. He used his thumb to flick her already hard nipple. He used his other hand to cup her other breast. This one he lowered his mouth to. He sucked on her nipple, flicked it with his tongue, and lightly bit it on occasion.

She couldn't help the way her body responded to him. He sent shivers down her spine and he hadn't even really done that much, yet. She unintentionally let a small moan of pleasure escape her lips. She had missed this incredibly, but was not about to admit that to him.

He moved his lips to her other breast and bit the nipple hard enough for her to feel ever so uncomfortable. She wanted him so badly, he was sure of it by now, but he wouldn't give her the satisfaction of release anytime soon. He moved his hand along the contours of her body and then between her legs. He could feel the heat but didn't allow his touch to reach the warmth.

Another moan escaped her lips. She wanted him to do more. She actually wanted him to just take her right then and there. She was surprised at her own carnal instinct, her own pure desire to be fucked good and hard. She couldn't deny her attraction to him any longer. "Please," was all she allowed to escape her lips.

He chuckled ever so softly, knowing that it had taken everything she had to allow even that word to be spoken. He brought his hand back up to her throat and gripped her neck tightly. He kissed her lips softly and then whispered in her ear, "That almost sounded like a demand." He tightened his grip a little more and bit her neck. He knew how much pleasure and pain she was beginning to endure, and he knew she loved every minute of it. "Or were you begging?" he asked her ever so charismatically, completely aware that her answer with an affirmation would be extremely unlikely.

She could barely speak, his grip beginning to restrict her breathing, but she managed the two words, "No Sir." She loved it. She loved every second of it. Her ass still warm and stinging from the spanking, her pussy dripping with her juices, feeling empty and needing to be filled, God how she missed this.

"I have half a mind to make you suffer all night," she heard him state somewhat assertively. "I have no problem holding out in favour of torturing you, and you know this, don't you?" He loved the look in her eyes when he'd hit a nerve. It was like fire and ice mixed together. She hated him and wanted so badly to retaliate in some way, but she also didn't want to displease him. It was so interesting to watch.

"Yes Sir," she replied in a rather accepting, quiet voice.

He traced a line down her body with his finger. The touch was almost as light as a feather but it caused her body to erupt in goose bumps. He loved to watch her body react to his touch, whether it was a harsh one or not. Even if he thought she could deceive him about how she really felt, he knew her body never could. As he traced a circle around one nipple and then the other, his cock strained against the seam of his pants, making him that much more aware of how badly he wanted to just rip his own clothes off and have his way with her. He wondered if she knew just how much she did to him without really doing anything.

God she was beautiful. He stood up and undid his jeans. He made sure to make enough noise that she would know what he was doing. She licked her lips as if in anticipation. He smiled down at her as he climbed on top and place his cock against her lips. "Suck it," he told her.

She opened her mouth and the warm wetness was almost enough to send him over the edge. He could feel her tongue exploring every inch of his manhood as he slid his cock in and out of her pretty little mouth. He undid the blindfold and looked down at her watching, enjoying. "Look at me," he requested, her gaze shifting up at him. There was desire in her eyes. She was so good with her mouth and she knew it, the warm softness of her mouth enveloping his dick in gentle firmness. It drove him crazy. He closed his eyes trying to maintain focus as she sucked his cock. He was reaching the edge quickly. Then, there was no more edge. He'd way surpassed it as he exploded in her mouth, his hand gripping her hair hard as he came, his body trembling and shaking with pleasure.

His breathing finally began to level out and he removed his cock from her mouth. She swallowed and then spoke, "Thank you Sir." She was smiling; pleased she had made him happy.

"Thank you my pet," he replied, wanting to be sure she was aware of his gratitude. He then put his pants back on watching her expression as he did so. He could tell she was feeling chastised in a way. He hinted at nothing, while he watched her. It was rather intriguing.

Finally, he went to the nightstand and returned with the rope. He tied her feet to either corner of the bed, and returned to the nightstand one more time. When he returned he was carrying her toy. He wanted to make sure she knew what he had. He placed it on the bed beside her warm body. The touch of the cool rubber made her nipples stick out like hard little diamonds. He took the silk scarf and blindfolded her again. Then, she heard his soft, gentle, caring voice.

"You know the rule right?" he asked.

She nodded as she responded, "I am to ask permission to cum, Sir."

He picked up the vibrator and traced lines around her nipples, down her core, and to her wet pussy. He played with it against her soft pussy lips before tracing the inside of her thighs with it. She was so wet and horny. He knew that for her this was more torturous than the spanking he had given her, for the time being.

He pushed the tip of the vibrator against her opening. She lifted her hips in anticipation of it penetrating her, but he would give her no such satisfaction. She was already breathing heavily, and he could see her racing heart through the pulse in her neck. He knew he'd have her hating him before thanking him.

He pulled the vibrator away, and then traced it down her pussy to her warm wet opening again, sliding it all the way in hard and fast. He knew her pussy tightened around it and he held it like that for a moment.

She moaned aloud unable to help the sound escaping from deep within. She knew he'd prolong her desire, her need for release.

He slowly slide it back out and then in again before turning it on. The vibrations sent shivers through her body. "How badly do you want release my pet?" He asked calmly.

She moaned wishing he could read her thoughts so she would have to use such plain words to express her desire. "I want to cum Sir. I want you to make me cum," her voice seductively as she licked her lips and bit down on the corner of her bottom lip.

"Do you think you deserve it?" He knew this question was unfair, but he didn't play fair.

Her face twisted somewhat, as if in pain. "No Sir," she replied quietly.

He slid the toy out of her wet pussy and turned it off. "You are correct but perhaps before the night is out I will allow you such release," he knew she couldn't see him but would hear the smirk in his voice. He placed the toy back on the night stand and gently ran his fingers over her body. He caressed her hard nipples and drew a line down her core to the wetness between her legs. His fingers circled her pussy and played with the hard little nub, making her move and moan in ways that drove him crazy. She had no idea how much he just wanted to fuck her silly. The amount of control he had surprised even him. He reached down to her inner thighs just above her knees and dug his fingers in lightly as he dragged his hand back up her leg.

"Please Sir," was the only words that escaped her luscious red lips.

"Please what?" he asked wanting to hear her ask, wanting her to admit how much she wanted him.

Again she took a small corner of her bottom lip in between her teeth. "I want you. I want all of you Sir," she replied quietly.

He leaned down and kissed her lips softly. He pressed his body against hers as he trailed kisses along her jaw line. Then, he bit into her neck forcefully but not enough to bruise her. Then, he pulled himself away from her. He undid the ties around her feet, unlocked one cuff as he requested, "Turn over and put your hands behind your back."

She hesitated slightly but then did as he asked. Kneeling on the bed she put her hands behind her back. He fastened the cuff again.

"Head down," he stated as he pushed her head towards the mattress, her red ass sticking up in the air. "Mm, such a lovely view," he stated.

She could feel herself blushing. She felt vulnerable and helpless.

He stood up and undressed slowly.

She could hear the sound of the clothing lightly hitting the floor. Then, she felt him climb back onto the bed and a moment later two quick slaps with his hand against her already glowing ass. She felt his naked body and erection press against her. He reached his hand around to her pussy and played with her clit again. She was becoming delirious with need, want.

He slid himself inside her. God that felt good. Her warmth, the wetness, he could feel her pussy clenching against his hardness. He grabbed her ass and squeezed, digging his finger into the fresh welts. He drew himself out and then pushed back in hard.

She matched his thrust, pushing her ass against him. She hated it when he took his time. She liked it hard and fast and he knew this. She just wanted him to fuck her good. She wondered if he would.

As if in answer to her thought he began thrusting. It wasn't fast but it was hard. He wanted her climax to build slowly. Thrusting hard, he continued to fuck her tight, wet pussy.

She moaned louder again. She wanted him, there was no doubt anymore. "Please Sir. Please make me cum," she asked her breath heavy.

He bent over her and gripped her hair hard, making her turn her head, "I'm sorry I don't think I heard you my pet." He was smiling now. He continued thrusting as he did this.

"Please make me cum, Sir," she stated louder wanting nothing more than release now. Not caring that she was asking, begging.

He began to increase the speed of his thrusts, he knew she'd be there before him but he knew she wouldn't let go until he told her she could. He gripped the inside of her hips as he continued to thrust, in and out. In and out.

Her body began to shudder. "Sir...Sir do I have permission?"

"Permission for what my pet?" he asked between thrusts.

"Please Sir may I cum?"

He was almost there; he couldn't let her just yet, "No not yet."

She moaned both in pleasure and in pain. It'd been so long, she wasn't sure she could control her release. "Please Sir!?" This time it was almost an outcry. She was close and she would climax with or without his permission, but she was trying not to displease him.

"Ok my pet. Cum for me. Release yourself," he stated as he thrust a few more times his cock swelling with his own orgasm.

That was all she needed to hear. Her body began to spasm with the wake of one of the most powerful orgasm she'd had in months.

Her pussy squeezing his cock even tighter sent him over the edge within seconds. As he came, he gripped her ass tight.

The mixture of pain and pleasure was enough to drive her into a second wave of pleasure. Her moan was loud. It had the sound of satisfaction laced throughout. There were no thoughts only pleasure, only release. Her mind was blank and she was freed.

He allowed himself to remain inside her for a few moments after his release, his hardness diminishing. Once he pulled out he reached for the key and undid the handcuffs. He smiled as he removed her blindfold.

She stretched out, laying flat on her stomach. Her body still feeling the pulse of her orgasm. Her eyes still shut he knew it would take her a few to come back down. He had planned so much more for the evening, but that was fine. He could always follow through on those plans another night.

He put his jeans back on and lay at her side. He ran his hand through her hair as she made her way back to earth. He knew she would most likely fall asleep but that didn't bother him. He had returned and had already made his decision to never leave her again. He would still be there in the morning and she would know then it wasn't a dream.

12