Forced by Her Co-Worker

Story Info
A secret suitor reveals himself.
5.5k words
4.6
69.5k
79
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ada Stuart
Ada Stuart
3,228 Followers

This is my contribution to the 2021 April Fools Day Contest. Please remember to vote at the end and thanks for taking the time to read.

A special thanks go to Ravey19 for editing this story.

Take care everybody and stay safe.

Ada

-------------------------------

Copyright (c) 2021 Ada Stuart, All Rights Reserved.

This work may not be published whether for fee or free without this copyright.

-------------------------------

***

'I know you want it.'

The words on the note still bothered Lily. Even if it was at least five hours since she'd seen them. Lodged inside the notebook she used for meetings. As if someone knew her habits so well and knew she would open it today.

The note was similar to the previous ones she'd received. Every one of them was written in a sexual overtone as if someone knew her inner thoughts. Her deepest fantasies.

'I know what you want. You'll get it soon.'

Yeah right. As if the person writing the notes knew anything about her fantasies. Her secret desires. Lily never said them out loud. Never talked to anyone about it. It wasn't the thing an educated modern woman should desire. She was well aware of the fact.

Besides, the notes were probably written by someone making fun of her. For all she knew, every person on the floor could have received the same messages. Printed on generic white paper and cut out with scissors. There was no signature. Nothing to indicate who was behind them.

Most likely, someone was having a hell of a good time.

But as she walked along the darkened corridors of the basement, an uneasy feeling came upon her. A sense of dread. What if it wasn't a joke? What if there was something else behind the notes? What if someone was watching her every move. Waiting for a chance to do something she didn't want?

What if?

She heard the distant sound of a door closing. Was someone else down here with her? The sound had been far away, but the basement was so vast it was difficult to judge distance. The brick walls enhanced every sound. Making them even more eerie. Making her remember every creepy movie she'd ever watched.

It was just her luck that the server had decided to go down just when she was about to upload today's work to it. She had been so annoyed she went straight down the stairs, never considering waiting until tomorrow. It would have made more sense to make local copies that she could upload the next day.

But she knew the server took a long time to restart. It was better to get it done now, so it was ready to go in the morning.

She heard the sound of her shoes clacking on the floor as she walked quickly through the deserted hallways. As she passed the next door, the hallway in front of her was dark. She searched for a light switch, then realised it was at the other end of the hallway. Someone had really made a major mistake when installing the light switches. The lights were always on, so she'd never noticed the error before.

Still, the light from the other hallway provided some indication as to where she needed to go. She kept on. Wanting to get it over with. Feeling uncomfortable but shrugging it off. She wasn't afraid of the dark. She just preferred the light, that was all.

Just as she reached the light switch, she was pulled back against a hard chest then pushed against the opposite wall. She gasped in surprise before she started struggling. Strong arms tightened around her.

"Relax, hellcat," a deep male voice spoke from behind her right ear.

Oh shit, she thought and fought harder. Pushing her elbows back at him while she kicked at his legs.

He grunted as her heel connected with his foot. He pushed her spreadeagled against the wall and moved between her legs. Effectively caging her in.

She breathed deeply before she made a hard shove, only too realise it had no effect whatsoever. He was so much stronger than her. The situation he'd put her in contained her. It was probably wiser to save her strength for a better chance.

"Wise decision," he said to her.

She tried to recognise his voice. Hadn't she heard it before? There was something remotely familiar with it.

"Let go off me!" she said sharply.

"Not until I show you something."

"Show me what?"

"You claimed that only men could be a slave to their needs. Do you remember?"

"What?" She did remember. She had sat in the lunchroom, talking to her female colleagues.

"Do you?"

"Yes. Sure I do. How would you know? Where you there?"

"I was."

She gasped. Trying to remember which one of her male colleagues had been present. Was he someone she worked with?

"Who are you?"

He chuckled. "Ah, you didn't notice me. I should feel offended. Boasting so loudly about the prowess of women. How weak men were."

"It's a fact."

"No, it isn't. And I intend to prove how wrong you are."

"Don't bother. I'm not interested."

"Aren't you? I saw the way you responded to my notes."

"That was you?"

"Among other things. I've been watching you for a while. Watching and waiting for the perfect opportunity. Watching how you get aroused by losing control. Surrendering yourself."

"You're wrong."

"Am I? Am I really? Or am I seeing through the sharp-fitted clothes, seeing the sensual woman underneath all the starch?"

It was creepy. The way his words seem to crawl under her skin and straight to her core. How could he know her so well?

"Who are you?"

He chuckled. "Haven't you figured it out yet?"

"Your voice is somewhat familiar."

"Let me know when you succeed. Until then, you seem to have missed the point."

"And what is that?"

He held her hands with his left hand. While his right one travelled along her arms and down along her body. Oh shit, she thought and stiffened.

He slid his hand underneath her blouse, moving it up to her breast and started circling her nipple. She pushed against him. Feeling his hard body against her back. Finally taking notice of how tall he was. His voice was coming from somewhere above her shoulder, next to her ear. It meant he was in the upper height range of the men she worked with.

She took a deep breath while she tried to focus. Trying to ignore the way her nipple tightened underneath his fingers. It was still covered by the fabric, but she felt him move his hand underneath her bra, cupping her breast.

She took in his scent. It was a mixture of masculine musk and light cologne. He wasn't one of those that showered his body with lashings of scent. Instead it was fainter. More tempting, the way his personal scent mixed with the artificial. They complemented each other perfectly.

Again, she felt there was something remotely familiar about him. Something she should have picked up on. She heard his breath against her, feeling the warm air he exhaled on her naked shoulder. He had pulled her blouse to the side. Leaving her shoulder open to the air in the basement. He leaned closer. She felt his lips kiss her skin.

"Beautiful," he murmured. "Just like I imagined."

"It would be even better if you release me," she said quickly.

"No, it wouldn't." He seemed to find humour in her attempt to trick him.

At the same time, his right hand dipped underneath her waistband, and he cupped her through her panties. Placing his warm palm against her mound and giving her a small rub.

She breathed deeply. The shock was too big to ignore. The reaction too great to force down. It felt like arousal mixed with something else. Something that should have been fear. But it wasn't. It was more like anticipation. Like a giant bowl of favourite snacks had been placed in front of her while someone instructed her not to eat any of it.

Lily knew it was wrong. Knew it would be something she regretted. But still, the touch made her pussy ooze liquid. A quick warm, liquid that shouldn't have been there at all. Heating her body for no reason.

He chuckled as he stroked his fingers against her pussy. "You like that, don't you?"

Admitting it to herself was something far different from admitting it to him. She wasn't going to give him the victory.

"No, I don't," she said in a voice that tried to sound cold. The trembling in her body contradicted what she said.

"Keep your hands on the wall. Or I'll tie you up."

He slid both his hand down to her pants and unbuttoned them. Pulling the zipper down and dipping his hand inside her panties. Sliding them slowly over her skin and finding her labia. Since her legs were spread, he couldn't pull her pants further down.

"Legs together," he ordered.

She didn't follow his instructions. Instead he lifted her, hooking his hand underneath her pussy and raised his arm. The pressure hurt a little. But the shock was greater. She closed her legs just as she left the floor.

"Uhmf," she said as he set her down again. Pushing her clothes down to the floor before he let his finger glide between her lips and moving too close to her entrance.

"You plan to rape me?" She forced out even if she didn't want to know the answer. Of course he would, you silly girl. Why else would he do this? There was really no point in getting him to admit it out loud.

"No, I won't," he said calmly.

"What? What do you plan to do?"

He moved his fingers against her clit and slowly started circling it.

"Making you beg for it," he chuckled softly against her ear.

She felt his soft lips against her neck, kissing and sucking lightly. She felt a shiver move through her body. His kisses made her skin tingle. She lifted her shoulder slightly to push him off. He didn't seem disheartened by her move. Instead he moved to her left shoulder and dropped kisses there instead.

She tried to move away from him. Tightening every muscle inside her to make another attempt to escape him.

"Spread," he said calmly while he moved his fingers against her clit, making her feel the tension directly where she wanted it.

She blushed as she felt the surge of moisture gathering between her labia. Feeling how he seemed to turn on a switch inside her and heat her body. She didn't want to react to him. Didn't want him to know he could affect her at all. But the liquid between her legs was arousing her, starting an itch. She wanted to rub her legs together. Wanted to rub at the itch and make it go away, to stop bothering her now. This was not the time to be aroused.

She felt mortified. How could she respond to something that was forced upon here? How could her body be even the slightest aroused by a man she had no idea who he was?

"Who are you?" she flung out, hoping he was too distracted to lie this time.

"Why so curious?"

"A normal man would ask me on a date," she said quickly.

He pushed his body against hers and she felt his hardness against her lower back.

Uh oh. He was aroused. Was he? Bad sign.

"I'm not your normal man," he murmured before he slid a finger inside her wet channel.

She gasped as she wondered how many fingers he pushed inside? It had to be just one, right? She heard the wet sound from her body as he retreated and circled her clit again. Using the juices her arousal produced to coat her clit and make it even easier to rub. She felt a blush coming to her cheeks. Feeling embarrassed by the wetness he'd found. The way he spread her juices only emphasised the amount her body was producing. Making sure she was preparing herself to be entered. As if she was inviting him inside even if her words spoke differently, her body said the opposite.

He moved his left hand to her breasts and nipples. Making sure she felt the size of his palms as he slowly worked his way across her stomach. She had never felt so small, so petite before. The way his body covered hers made her feel sexy in a forbidden and strange sort of way. It was like the primal male was protecting her from the upside world when in reality, he was the biggest threat to her safety.

"You don't have to prove your point anymore. I concede."

"You do? Admitting you were wrong?"

"I..." she started. Then she felt him push his finger even deeper inside her, finger-fucking her.

"Stop that," she said while she closed her eyes, feeling how one of his fingers was still placed on her clit.

His thumb, she guessed. She gasped as arousal hit her harder. Making her moan and spread her legs wider, making more room for his hand to manoeuvrer.

At the same time, she felt him curl his finger against her g-spot. Pushing against it and making her moan. Her legs shook and she pushed her ass against him, bending at the waist to increase the pleasure he gave her. She fought against it. Fought against the bodily needs that threatened to overwhelm her with primitive desires, overcoming her willpower, making her succumb to him. To render him the small victory he so desperately wanted to take from her.

Then he added another finger, and the pressure against her opening increased. She felt something release. Something she wanted that was only slightly out of reach. She tightened her inner muscles around his fingers and as he pushed them inside one more time, her entire body convulsed into a climax. Rocking her body in his arms. He held her up while she lost more than she wanted. Letting him maintain full control while she moaned loudly.

His fingers tensed against her clit and she whimpered as the motion turned from arousing to painful just after her orgasm. He seemed to understand what it was as he slid his fingers away from her clit to holding her, his hand on her mound as if he was stating ownership.

He chuckled as she sagged against him. Supporting her arms on the wall while she tried to keep standing.

"Nice," he said and kissed her neck softly. "I like to see you come undone."

She kept her eyes closed and leaned her head against the wall.

"Sure you do," she said, trying to snap at him, but her voice sounded too content to pull it off.

"Until next time," he suddenly said. She felt a cold brush of air against her backside. Briefly, she heard footsteps as he walked away.

What on earth? She thought. Wasn't he going to complete what he started?

"Where are you going?" she called after him.

But there was no reply. His footsteps stopped as quickly as they had started. As if he was some kind of ghost. He wasn't. She'd felt his warm breath. His warm body against her backside. His erection. The orgasm he'd given her.

Why hadn't he taken her when he had the chance? The opportunity. It didn't feel like he couldn't. She had felt his hard dick against her. Covered by his clothes, but still. There was nothing to indicate he hadn't been able.

She shook her head. What was she thinking? Did she really feel annoyed that he hadn't fucked her? She had to be delusional, she thought as she quickly got dressed. She should have been relieved that he hadn't done anything worse.

But as she pulled up her panties and realised how wet she was, there was a moment of hesitation. If he could make her this wet for him, why hadn't he bothered to do more? Was he only proving a point?

***

Gabe watched Lily walk away. It looked more like stumbling than walking. The confident walk she usually had was gone.

Had he gone too far?

He had tried to hold back. Tried to do what was right. But in the end, it was too tempting to watch her give in. Feeling her climax around his fingers. He wanted to take her right there and then. Forget everything about his original plan. Pushing himself inside her and take what should have been his a long time ago.

But she was too stubborn. Always had been. And Gabe knew that if she knew who he was, she would only shy away from him without giving him a chance. That's what she always did. He wasn't letting her off the hook this time.

***

The next morning she found another note inside her notebook.

'Want more? Same place, same time. Tonight.'

Him again. Didn't he prove his point last evening? What could he possibly want this time? He probably wanted to get off too, she chuckled as she put the note in the small pocket in her skirt.

She never wore skirts. Usually. But this morning, she felt a strong pull toward the soft knee-length skirt she saved for important meetings. The skirt had never been worn before. But today she felt a desire to show she was a woman. Not just one of the guys. The most noticeable difference was that she needed to think before sitting down. Otherwise she'd spread her legs as usual and that wouldn't do.

There was no way she was showing the colour of her panties to her colleagues. Except maybe one colleague, whoever he was. Since he could access the basement, he probably worked in the building, most likely for the same company as he obviously had access to her desk. The possibilities were endless. Still, there had been something remotely familiar with his scent and his voice. He'd tried to mask his voice. But he seemed to have slipped up after a while. Still, she hadn't had any luck identifying him. Not yet at least.

Should she meet him again? If she did, she could no longer say he forced her. She would be walking straight into his trap this time. Was that what he wanted? To make sure she participated willingly in her own seduction? Allowing him to do what he wanted to her? Was she willing to let him?

It would be foolish. Once was more than enough to know what he wanted.

He might as well have written:'You owe me one. Meet me.'

Did he really think she was that stupid? That desperate for his touch? The clever thing would be to ignore him and go home. To turn the tables in her favour.

She had the rest of the day to plan her strategy. She didn't want to make it too easy for him.

***

A few hours later, she felt more and more nervous. She was still undecided about what to do about the note. The invitation to seek him out. She kept changing her mind all the time. Moving between the idea of living life to the fullest to the opposite of refusing to let him play her.

She hated what he did to her. Hated the power he held over her. Making her forget all her tasks and focus only on what he would do to her.

No wonder she felt on edge and too warm for comfort. She had taken off her suit jacket an hour ago and unbuttoned the two top buttons of her blouse. Any more and she would reveal a bit more than she wanted to. She had trouble sitting still. Feeling a need to move around, to slip away and avoid everything. She headed for the printer room. At least she could make handouts for the next course she would hold. That would be one task she couldn't possibly butcher on such a day.

As she walked through the doorway, a familiar scent invaded her nostrils. She felt so shocked she heard the gasp coming from her mouth.

Him. Him again.

She glanced around the small room. He wasn't there. But he had recently been inside the room. Or someone using the same cologne had. She looked up and down the corridor, noticing a man walking away from her. Who was that? She caught a glimpse of a white shirt and black suit pants. There weren't many people around at this hour. Maybe that could give her a clue as to who the mystery man was?

She followed him, trying to work out which office he'd disappeared to.

***

Gabe filed the last report and turned back to his computer. The screen had gone asleep again. He checked his watch. Two more hours to wait. He pulled off his tie. He didn't have any more meetings scheduled. And he felt as if he couldn't breathe properly. Folding his tie and placing it on his desk he heard a strange shuffle from the doorway.

"You!" A woman gasped at him.

He looked up. Couldn't hold back the smile that formed on his face as he saw Lily.

Ada Stuart
Ada Stuart
3,228 Followers
12