The Weekend Getaway Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ken quickly agreed and moved up behind her, noticing how her pussy is up in the air, just like Wendy's was earlier in the day. With that image in his mind, he started to fuck her while fantasizing about the glimpse of Wendy's pussy that he had seen earlier. Brianna realizes what he is doing as he is more aggressive in his movements, even to the point of bending over her and reaching between his cock and her leg and stoking her pussy lips and clitoris while he slides his cock in and out of her at an ever increasing rate. It isn't long until they both climax and soon both have quit any movements because of exhaustion.

"Wow, I think I like make up sex as much as the regular sex that we have", Brianna said as Ken helped her up to her feet.

"I agree very much. That was different from anything that I had experienced", Ken replied as he handed her a towel, and reached for one to dry himself off also.

They both finished drying off and then got dressed and went out to eat, since Ken had not made anything for supper that night. They came back home a little while later and collapsed in bed, tired but contented from their lovemaking session earlier. It wasn't long before both of them were asleep, and they wouldn't wake up until the dawn.

12