The Weekend Getaway That Got Away

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By now I'm pretty sure that Kim had forgotten that I was even present. Her hands were grabbing a fistful of his long hair, her green eyes were now wide open and fixated on his, her hips reacting to his every thrust, impaling herself as far as possible on his cock. Her leg muscles were flexed tightly trying to hold the perfect angle against her G-spot. The sound of her wet pussy being jack hammered echoed throughout the tent each time their hips slammed together.

I realized that my only purpose at this point was as an extra to their enjoyment. Reaching up to the top of the mattress I grabbed two unused pillows and slid them under Kim's ass allowing her and Matt to relax their muscles while maintaining the angle that she enjoyed.

With the extra support of the pillows his pace increased even more. Her cries of pleasure increased into a breathless array of groans, "Fuck Me's", "and Oh God's". His fingers dug into the skin of her hips as they worked as a team making sure he continued hitting the perfect angle. The whines, grunts, screams, and groans ran together from both of them. Despite the chilly evening air, both of their naked bodies glimmered in the candlelight with a heavy layer of perspiration.

About 10 minutes into his assault, sweat was by now, pouring freely down Kim's forehead. Her drenched brown hair clung tightly to her scalp and the sides of her head. With a crazed look in her eyes, Kim suddenly reached up and grabbed a fistful of his hair as an orgasm wracked her body. Without concern that we were in a tent with neighbors just a few hundred yards away she screamed out, "FUCK ME, OH YES, FUCK ME!!! I'M CUMMING ON THAT BIG FUCKING DICK, YES!!! FUCK ME!!!"

Matt had a pained look on his face as Kim yanked on his hair, demanding that he continue fucking her. Dutifully, and as ordered, he continued pounding her until he could take no more. I could tell from the look on his face that he was about to explode. Just as I was just about to ruin the moment and yell out, "Don't you dare cum inside her." Kim also realized that he was about to explode and managed to groan, "I'm ready for that load on my tit's now."

Matt was able to hold out about 3 or 4 more hard thrusts before pulling his cock out of her. Leaning forward he jacked his dick once or twice and a thick rope of milky white cum shot over her pierced belly button and landed squarely between her tits. A second rope managed to shoot even further and left about a 4-inch strand of cum on her face just below her left eye leading down her cheek and onto the side of her neck. While Matt continued exploding onto her, Kim's left hand went to work on her clitoris keeping her orgasm going. Her right hand grabbed his spewing cock and urged the cum from the swollen head. Even though Matt had just cum about 30 minutes ago, by the time Kim was done stroking him, her tits, neck and face were covered with thick streams of his appreciation. Panting in exhaustion, Matt collapsed onto the mattress beside her. Kim's eyes were closed and she had a satisfied smile on her face, her hands absentmindedly rubbing his cum into her tits.

I immediately got on my knees between her spread legs and placed my cock against her pussy lips while she played with the cum covering her tits. From the pounding Matt had just given her with his big cock, her pussy lips were loose and swollen. I pushed forward and my cock slid easily into her wet, sloppy cunt.

Kim's eyes opened and she gave me an evil smile.

I pushed as far into her as I could, not stopping till my balls were pressed tightly against her asshole. The inside of her pussy was a loose spongy mess. Kim let out a little moan and staring me in the eyes, ordered, "I want you to fuck me fast and hard!"

Getting into her use of "Gutter Jargon," I replied, "You want me to fuck your slutty cunt?"

Staring directly into my eyes with a look I'd never seen she replied, "MmmmmHmmm, Fuck Me, Fuck your slut wife."

With her talking like this, I knew that I wouldn't be able to hold out very long. I love it when Kim talks dirty and this was by far the dirtiest she had ever been. I held my cock throbbing inside of her while she laid back and stared at me with a dazed look and that evil smile on her lips. I held tight inside of her for about another 30 seconds, staring into her eyes and watching her rub Matt's cum into her tits. I then placed her legs over my shoulders, grabbed her by the hips and started fucking my slut as hard as I could. Matt's stream of cum still stuck to the side of her cheek and ran down the side of her face. Looking down from there, her tits were glazed with cum and when I noticed that her pierced belly button was filled with cum, jiggling like a miniature pool each time I thrust into her it almost brought me over the edge. Her loose pussy made wet sloshing sounds each time I thrust into her while moans of pleasure poured from her mouth.

Thoughts ran through my my mind questioning why this was a turn on for me. But as I looked into her dazed eyes and the smiling grimace on her cum covered face I realized for the umpteenth time tonight that it was because Kim was so completely totally enjoying, and embracing being this complete slut. She had left every bit of sexual inhibition outside of the tent. I couldn't believe that she was laying there with a stranger's cum running down her face as she rubbed the rest of his load into her tits while I was fucking her. The moment was totally surreal and I had a hard time believing it wasn't all just a crazy dream.

I managed to hold out for about 10 minutes, never taking her legs off of my shoulders or switching positions. I knew there was no way Kim was going to cum again from getting fucked but from the moans escaping her lips and her dripping pussy I could tell she was still enjoying the pounding I was giving her. When Kim sensed that I was getting close to blowing my load she began urging me on while staring directly into my eyes.

"Fuck me baby, fuck your little slut. I want another load of cum on my tits. Come on baby, fuck me, give me your cum," she begged.

I was able to hold out through about 30 seconds of her gutter talk until I felt the orgasm creeping up from my balls. I pulled out in enough time that I was able to move up and straddle her chest. Her hands immediately reached out and stroked my twitching cock. She managed to get in 3 to 4 good strokes before I shot my load onto her tits, neck, and face. While she pulled on my spewing cock I realized that her hands were slick with his cum. Amazingly, even that didn't do anything to minimize my pleasure at the moment. I knew Kim was immensely enjoying herself and that was still all that I cared about. When Kim had milked every last drop from me I collapsed onto the mattress beside her, completely spent.

I looked over at her while she started rubbing my fresh load of cum into her skin with her left hand and began playing with her pussy with her right hand. I felt shifting on the mattress and was surprised when I saw that Matt was kneeling on the ground next to the mattress tugging on his cock. He was about 3/4 of the way hard again. Kim looked over at him and immediately shifted on the mattress. Still lying on her back and playing with her pussy, she moved over until her head was laying comfortably on the edge of the mattress and rolled her head to the side. Kim grabbed his cock with her left hand and guided him into her mouth. In this position Kim was able to just lay still on the mattress and let him fuck her face while she fingered herself.

I always love watching her masturbate and this was definitely the best show I had ever seen. Kim's left hand was pressed against her lips in an "O" shape while Matt pumped his cock between her hand and lips, fucking her face. While this was going on Kim's right hand moved in a steady pattern sliding between her pussy lips while her palm rubbed against her clit. At one point, Matt reached down to help but she gently pushed his hand away. After a couple of minutes Kim masturbated herself to a final orgasm while Matt fucked her face. Her orgasm was short and quiet and when she was done she pulled away from Matt's cock. Staring at the ceiling of the tent she said, "Sorry Matt but I'm spent." Matt just smiled and as he collapsed onto the mattress he said, "No problem, so am I. I just wanted to make sure you were satisfied."

In an exhausted voice Kim managed to reply, "I am more than satisfied, thank you."

We all lay in silence for a couple of minutes until I pulled together enough energy to get up and grab three waters and a towel. I tossed Kim the towel and passed out the waters. Kim wiped our mess from her face and hands and we all took a long drink of water. I couldn't help but notice that Kim didn't bother cleaning our mess from her chest. Instead she just laid there wearing our cum like a badge of honor. Laying on her back with us on either side of her she said, "That was fucking amazing. I hope I showed the two of you enough appreciation for the compliment earlier?"

Matt and I both chuckled and assured her that she had. Then we all fell asleep in a pile of sweat, sexual secretions, and good dreams.

CHAPTER 7

I awoke about five in the morning alone in the tent. As I lay in the quiet the sound of people doing their best to be quiet while fucking came from outside. I looked out the window of the tent and in the early dim light I saw Kim bent over the picnic table with her cotton gown pulled up around her waist. Matt was behind her wearing his T-shirt. His tennis shoes were on and his sweat pants were dropped around his ankles while he fucked her from behind. Kim was whimpering quietly with each long stroke. Matt was uttering muffled snorts like a bull in heat holding her hips tightly while pounding her pussy with long hard strokes. After a few minutes of this I heard him quietly groan that he was going to cum. My wife quickly pulled herself from his thrusting cock, turned around, and got on her knees in the dirt. He grabbed her by the hair at the top of her scalp and pulled her mouth onto his cock. He slid his dick between her lips a few times and then shot his load into her belly as she stroked his shaft and balls, milking every bit of cum that he had left to give her. I laid back down on the mattress and listened as they said a quiet goodbye.

When Kim returned to our tent, I pretended I was asleep. She went to our cooler and grabbed a bottle of water washing his sperm down her throat before removing her gown and crawling into bed snuggling up against me. Part of me was a little upset at what she had done because I felt that it went against our rule of "no separate room swapping." But part of me was excited that she had been so "won-tan" fucking this stranger in the open woods. The previous night had been fueled by a full day of sexual teasing/innuendo and possibly a little too much drinking. Seeing that Kim was still enjoying the same slutty role after sobering up made it obvious that she didn't have any regrets about what we had done.

I rolled over and now laying face to face, she slid one leg over the top of me and before too long was grinding her pussy against my thigh. Her hand reached down and tugged at my sore cock, urging it to life. When I was fully erect, I roughly pushed her over flat onto her stomach and straddled the back of her thighs. I pulled the cheeks of her ass apart and slid my cock between her over-worked pussy lips. She was well lubricated from the fucking Matt had given her and my cock slid easily into her. From her muffled screams into the pillow it was obvious that she was enjoying the hard fucking I was giving her.

When I felt Kim reach between her legs and begin to massage her clit I knew that she was getting close to cumming. I did my best to put any negative thoughts about her fucking Matt outside and enjoyed our mutual pleasure. My rhythm increased until Kim reached her peak, screaming into the pillow muffled cries of FUCK ME, OH GOD YES, I'M CUMMING. I knew that she wanted me to shoot my load deep inside her while she came but I had other plans and managed to hold out until she had finished her own orgasm.

When her screams came to an end I pulled my cock from her pussy and gently placed the swollen head on her tight asshole. My dick was slick with her pussy juice and pushing very slowly I watched the head disappearing into her ass. As the shaft slowly disappeared I could already feel my orgasm building. I held tight into her, throbbing while she relaxed her muscles and began pushing against me signaling that she was ready to get her ass fucked. I started slowly stroking in and out a couple of inches at a time, increasing the thrusts until I was giving her long hard strokes while she screamed into the pillow. I managed to hold back for only a minute or two until I buried my cock and exploded into her ass. When I had drained myself, I collapsed down next to her and without a word spoken between us since she had re-entered the tent we both fell back asleep.

A few hours later I woke up with Kim lovingly rubbing her hand along my arm and lightly kissing my back. I rolled over and snuggled into her. We held each other snuggling like we would on any other Sunday morning. Neither of us spoke for a few minutes until we heard the sound of a motorcycle start-up and accelerate out of camp. I chuckled and said, "Well he's gonna have a hell of a story to tell his buddies that's for sure."

Kim buried her head into her pillow and said, "There's no way any of em will believe him. My God, I'm such a slut." I grabbed her ass, pulled her tight against me and replied, "I'm just glad you're my slut." I gave her a quick kiss before climbing off of the mattress. I stood over her looking down and realized what the term "rode hard and put away wet" meant. Kim was an absolute mess. She had pulled the blankets off of her and was laying naked on the mattress. Her hair was a mess and had several tangles where cum had dried in the night. The sheets surrounding her were also covered in dried stains of cum and her pussy was swollen and dark pink. She looked like she had been gang banged by a basketball team.

We both took much needed showers, made a quick breakfast, and then packed up camp and headed back to the real world. While we were packing, neither of us talked about the previous night's adventures. I didn't mention the "good-bye" that I had observed earlier that morning and neither did she.

When we got on the road and were about 10 minutes out of camp, I asked her If she had any regrets. She thought for a few seconds before replying, "No, I had fun. I think the only way I'd have any regrets is if you did?" I didn't have to take any time to think before assuring her that I had no regrets and had really enjoyed seeing her "inner slut" reveal itself.

We drove on a few more miles until I asked her if she had a favorite moment. She thought for several minutes while she replayed the evening in her mind. Finally she told me that she had two favorite parts and couldn't decide. One of them was when I was eating her pussy and she had cum on my face while swallowing Matt's cum. (Kim has always loved swallowing me, and others before me but she told me that his cum had been "especially good" under the circumstances.) The other was getting fucked by Matt. Without me asking, she assured me that it wasn't that he was "better" than me but that it was because he was "different" and also because of the "slut" factor of having sex with someone while I watched.

Kim of course then turned the tables and asked what I had enjoyed the most. After a minute or so I told her that my favorite part was just seeing her let "inner slut" out. Kim didn't let me off the hook with that general answer and asked me what my favorite "individual moment" had been. I thought another minute and decided that it was when I was fucking her as she rubbed his cum into her tits. That had been the ultimate moment of her slutty side coming out in full force and seeing her do that had been a huge turn on for me.

In retrospect I think the biggest turn on for both of us was the fact that we had done something that very few people do during their lifetimes. I think that most people, both men and women, fantasize about having multiple partners at the same time but few have actually done it. Marriage and commitment are great, but sex is also fun and meant to be enjoyed. Now, neither one of us was going to the great beyond wondering what it "would have been like." We have "Been there and done that."

The part about her fucking him that morning gnawed at me for a couple of weeks and as much as I'd enjoyed our experience, it bothered me that not only had she done it but even more so that she hadn't mentioned it to me. A few weeks later when we were laying in bed on a Saturday morning she told me that she had a confession to make and told me how she had fucked him that morning. I let her do all the talking without asking questions. She had woken up as he was quietly getting dressed. She had to use the bathroom so she put on her gown and went to the facilities. When she returned he was just leaving the tent and one thing had led to another and they had ended up fucking. She told me that the heat of the moment had gotten to her and that she felt guilty about doing it. She had tears in the corner of her eyes as she confessed her sin. I told her that I had seen her and that I was glad that I hadn't had to press her to come clean. With her confession she had confirmed the trust I had for her, and our marriage.

Kim also confessed to me that Matt had given her his phone number and e-mail address. Although we haven't contacted him, we have been in contact with her friends from the hotel and things are looking good that we may be traveling to Seattle in the near future. We've also been in contact with others from the website. If there are any updates I'll be sure and tell the story(s).

The End...

1...345678