All Comments on 'The Weekend Sleepover Ch. 03'

by spaldan

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Thanks

Keep them cumming!!

Lyte74Lyte74about 12 years ago
Amazing!!!!!

All i can say is wow. Don't let this be the last one.

BookPimpBookPimpabout 12 years ago

Great story. Would love to read more, but they way it ended was very good. I can not wait until you come out with future stories and new characters.

nubisnubisabout 12 years ago
Great Story, great Characters

Hope you use the characters in more stories..would love to here about how things develope.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Amazing.

Read all three, fantastically developed, can't wait for more!

thameronthameronabout 12 years ago

cant wait for more stories from spaldan. amazing stories and im really liking this series!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

Great series. Loved them all. Thanks for writing them!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Excellent series

Really, really good series. Very nice characters, scenes and overall writing. I look forward to reading more of your stuff.

pindrop80pindrop80about 12 years ago
Keep it up

Wow, this series was great. A little romance, some realistic relationship development, a lot of sex, some dedicated pussy eating (which is seriously lacking in most stories). Please keep writing!

one3nine0one3nine0almost 12 years ago
ending?

it'd be nice if there was some kind of final chapter or epilogue to it all. i mean we can guess what will happen, but it'd be nice to finish it off. other than that, i loved the story.

josephanthony69josephanthony69almost 12 years ago

Excellent story well written!

silverwing919silverwing919almost 12 years ago
Epilogue

I loved it, can you please write an epilogue or more conclusive final chapter please.

-Silver

woody1230woody1230almost 12 years ago

in agreement with everyone else. chapter 4 is needed.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
A STORY

A VERY IMAGINATIVE STORY, WELL THOUGHT OUT BUT A LITTLE TOO LONG AND HAVING ALL THAT SEX SUCCESSFULLY IS NOT PHYSICALLY POSSIBLE.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great Story

Loved it but would like to see another final chapter. To the person saying its impossible, its not, it really isnt. From personal experience I can tell you that you just feel worn out, shoot empties (which hurt after a certain point), and feel raw but it is oh so very possible...

Bob925Bob925over 11 years ago
So basically, as you have developed these characters, we want more of them

Great interesting and enjoyable read. Can I add my name to the we want further chapters please Spaldan. Perhaps a visit to the girls college, for the boys? A summer vacation together? Perhaps the introduction of elder sister Mandy into the story, or even mother (you did go to the trouble of describing them on page 1); How about adding these two people into the mix via another game of cards maybe adding a boyfriend to Mandy?... Spaldan, I am trying to tempt you here.......

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
great story

I could not wait to finish, only made it through chapter -3 before I made a mess....great stuff, I get to jerk off to this story again as I continue next few chapters....hope there is a free for all fuckfest in the final chapters...

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Chapter 1 was teriffic, chapter 2 was good. The last chapter turns our protaganisst into an inexhaustible sexual superman and repeats the "cum on my face" scenario rather too often (not that I ever complain about that in MY life).

You are a very good writer: you juggle six characters and keep all the personalities lively and recognizably individual, but this last section could use a little more work.

ausvirgoausvirgoalmost 7 years ago
Loved it.

Loved the story.

Kevin did seem to have an unrealistic reserve of cum, but then it is fiction.

One small quibble though - how do you play a card game in the dark? That cards would be unreadable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Breaking the fourth wall

Should remove this sentence:

What I wouldn't give to be 18 again and have that kind of recovery power.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Wow this story was fantastic!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Outstanding story telling

This superb conclusion to The Weekend Sleepover is an emotional, deeply moving drama, with excellent character development and a plot that never flags from the first sentence to the last.

pkp033pkp033almost 2 years ago

Spectacular 🔥🔥

Lucky31Lucky3121 days ago

"some kind of scared straight program" That made me laugh out loud

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous