The White Native

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"When you open your eyes, you must not turn around just look forwards, do you understand?"

"Yes, I understand."

"Good now open your eyes."

She opened her eyes to see standing in front of her Jonno's dad dressed in what she imagined must be traditional clothes. Her eyes were instantly drawn to his crutch where his manhood was wrapped in a long conical device made of reeds which was tucked into a string belt. Under the cone his hairy balls were exposed to view. He wore nothing else, save a smile on his face.

Her hands flew to her crutch and breasts, before a small voice in the back of her mind reminded her of the old mans warning. Slowly her hands returned to her side and she stood there fully exposed to the man's eyes.

"Ah. I see, that's how it is, is it?"

"No, I mean no I didn't ..."

"Silence, here you only talk when I tell you. I will tell you when and what you can do. This is my place, the sign you have given me is clear, all that matters now is the time and I will chose that. What are you doing here?"

"I thought I was invited to see this place, the medicine man told me you would show me your way."

"That's right and so you shall, but before that you must meet the rest of the party. And to help you not offer yourself to everyone present place you hands on your head, no hold your elbows back, that's better, stand up straight, now close you eyes and turn around."

Debbie turned around as directed, wondering who else was there.

There were more chuckles and soft whistles.

"Now repeat after me, I stand before you stripped of all prejudice, and hatred, open and naked in your presence. I am without weapons and I am without gifts but I give you my body, it is yours, I give it to you in trust and openness and I will obey your will. All that occurs here today is special, a secret matter, and will not leave this village."

Debbie repeated the words not really hearing them and wondering what they meant.

"Now remember keep you hands on your head, now you can open your eyes."

Debbie did as commanded and to her horror she found herself standing naked hands upon her head in front of her senior class of six boys including Jonno. She was so shocked she could do nothing but stand transfixed.

The boys whooped and laughed as she stood before them.

"Surprise, surprise!"

Debbie dropped her hands and covered her tits and crutch. Her eyes focused on the boys crutches as they were also dressed as Jonno's dad, their cocks encased in the reed sheath and their hairy balls hanging underneath.

A smack across her buttocks from Jonno's dad brought her to her senses.

"Do you remember what you were told, have you forgotten so easily?"

Debbie realised her error.

"You can't mean all that, surely not."

"There is only our rules here, the rules of the tribe. You said you wanted to see our ways, we can go and I will tell Mrs Wilson that you have no respect for our ways, who knows what she will do, as she did say you were anxious to make amends."

"Well, surely you don't expect me to er, well, er you know what with all these boys?"

"Here I am the judge, these boys are under the age for copulation, so they would not be permitted to mate with you, however there are other ways for you to fulfilling you obligation. Those ways are up to the tribal elders, which here means me. So you have to decide what you want to do, respect our laws and ways or go back. Quickly we only have a short time here."

Debbie knew she was caught, slowly she lowered her arms to her side and stood before them again fully exposed.

The boys eyes roamed her body and as the moments ticked by she noted that the reed sheaths were moving up their cocks until only the tips were encased in the reeds as they all sported huge erections.

The trouble was she could feel herself getting more and more horny. She found it impossible to look the boys in the face, But she could see they were grinning from ear to ear, enjoying every humiliating moment. Her gaze was drawn elsewhere as she continued to stare at their cocks. They were all shapes and sizes from long and thin to fat and short, but they were all rock hard.

"Turn around."

Debbie did as she was told and face Jonno's dad again. To her horror she noted that his cock was also erect and had thrust the reed case along it's length, Christ it must be about nine inches long.

"Let us begin, this is not to be rushed, we will enjoy the moment. Let's walk around and I will explain our small village."

With which for the next half an hour Debbie was paraded around the village nude in front of the boys as Jonno's father stood them in front of each hut explaining what this hut was for this and that one was for that. At no time was she ever invited into the huts even though the doors were wide open. The dark interiors hid whatever they had inside. He explained what the locals had done and how they had cleared this piece of land and how they had woven these roofs. Debbie for a short time forgot that she was nude and surrounded by her rampant pupils. She was impressed and started to hold a different opinion of Jonno.

"All this walking has made me thirsty. Let's see what we can find to eat or drink."

Walking over to one of the huts the man returned with a skin bottle.

"Here woman run to the stream and fetch us some water."

With which he threw her the bottle.

"Go quick when a man tells you to do something, you go."

Debbie sighed and ran the full hundred yards back to the stream, where she filled the bottle, before running back. Her breasts again swung and gyrated on her chest as the boys and the man laughed amongst themselves.

"Let us find something to eat."

They walked around the back of one of the huts to an old mango tree. Waking over to the trunk they stood looking up into the branches.

""Right woman climb up into this tree and throw us down some mangos."

"But I've not climbed trees for years."

"Come, place your foot here."

With which he led here over to the tree and indicated where she was to place her foot.

"Now over to that one. Good, now to that one."

Debbie did as she was told until she was about six foot off the floor her legs wide open as she stretched her legs across the branches. The boys were rewarded with an uninterrupted view of her cunt. With her legs widely splayed, she could feel the lips of her vulva parting allowing a view of the pink entrance to her vagina, and her clitoris swollen from the horniness she was experiencing. Looking down she saw the boys staring at her opened sex a few feet away, nudging each other and grinning.

"Just wait there whilst we locate a few fruits. Can you see some boys, are you getting a good view?"

""Yes sir, they all chorused."

After another fifteen minutes of being perched up in the tree Debbie had collected enough fruit to feed all the boys. She returned to the ground her face red and embarrassed. The boys grins had got bigger and bigger and so had there cocks, all of which were staining to be released.

They returned to the first hut and stood eating the fruit.

One was left at the end, which Jonno's dad tossed up and down.

"When we were younger we would play a game where one person stood in the middle and the others threw a fruit to each other whilst preventing the one in the middle from getting it. Let's just do that as we have a short time before we have to leave. Miss you can be in the middle."

For the next fifteen minutes, Debbie was made to jump and leap about whilst the boys tossed the fruit to each other. The boys again delighted in watching her breasts as they jiggled and jostled about on her, enjoying every minute. Finally having enough they stopped. Debbie breathed hard for the exertion, her chest rising and falling. They stood standing there for a minute whilst they recovered. Debbie's horniness throbbed in her loins.

"Of course there is one thing left to do before we leave. Woman you have an obligation to the tribe. Do you remember?"

"Yes, I remember, but do I have to do it?"

"You agreed before we came to this sacred place not to offend the rules of the tribe, will you agree to that or not? It has to be all or nothing."

The boys chuckled as they heard the conversation. Debbie thought for a moment, and realised she would have to go along as she had given her word, to Jonno's father and to the medicine man.

"Alright I'll obey your command."

"Good, come over here."

He stood on front of a stump of wood, and reaching down released the reed covering form around his cock. It sprang to attention on his belly and it was a good nine inches long. Debbie stared at the erection, her cunt glowing.

"Turn round, now bend over."

Debbie could not believe she was doing this in front of all these boys, her students. She knew she had to go through with this as she had given her word, so reluctantly she bent over, exposing herself to the men. She soon felt the man behind her, his cock nuzzling her cunt, which was wet from her horniness, so the cock slid easily into her vagina.

It felt so good as she closed her eyes enjoying the cock stretching her sheath, but instead of fucking her there and then he withdrew his cock and before she knew what was happening drove the wet shaft up her arsehole.

"Arghh, oooh, no it's too big ahh!!"

But Jonno's dad held her by the hips and dragged her back to sit impaled on his lap as he sat on the stump. He made no attempt to fuck her but moving his feet forced her to sit legs wide splayed in front of the boys his cock firmly up her arse. The boys stared at her cunt behind which the shaft of Jonno's dad's cock disappearing into their teacher body. The cunt was open and wet glistening in the sunlight, her fluids leaking from her vagina.

"Now open you eyes, that's right, now you will masturbate each of the boys, without letting their seed touch the ground as that is taboo, whilst at the same time playing with yourself."

Debbie was horrified, but found her hands willingly find her opened labia, her finger eager for her clitoris. He first boy stood in front of her his cock stiff and exposed. She grasped the shaft and started to wank him. It didn't take long before she could feel him stiffen as she dragged him towards her his cum spurting over her breasts. She felt herself moaning as she also came her vagina pumping, and her anus squeezing the man's cock inside her.

Another boys stood in front of her and again she wanked him until he added his cum to the other splattered all over her naked breasts. Again she came as well she could not believe how horny she felt.

One by one the boys ejaculated over her as she played with their cocks, none took longer that half a dozen pulls so horny were they feeling.

Finally the man lifted her buttocks and in three hard thrusts his cock stiffened and came inside her anus. Again she came as she felt his cock pulsing inside her.

The cock shrank and she was pushed off the mans lap. She stood in front of her pupils her breasts covered in glistening cum. How had she done this?

"You have done well woman, all the rules have been obeyed. It is time to leave, you boys go, but you must speak to no one of this, and you woman bath in the stream and then follow the path back to the old man. The track is marked you will see the way."

With which he pushed her away. She walked to the stream and as she lowered herself into the cool waters she turned back to the no empty village. It was if she had been dreaming.

The next day Mrs Wilson stopped Debbie in the corridor.

"Hi Debbie, how did the meeting with Jonno's dad go?"

Debbie blushed but fortunately the corridor was dark and so Mrs Wilson did not notice.

"Oh, ok, it was interesting to know about Wakkalot and to hear about the traditional village."

Tracy said without expanding.

Mrs Wilson shook her head.

"Wakkalot? Traditional Village? You must have misheard him, the local deity is Ginajarra. And, as for a village, well the only native village I know of is that one over the back of old Jo's place. The film company had the locals build it, you know where they are filming that native drama. I believe they chose that place because they could leave all their film and video equipment there as Old Jo, one of our ex-janitors, looks after it. No matter, as long as you had a good time, now I must get on, 5B are a real nuisance this year."

Several months later on the other side of the world, a film called "The White Native", sold thousands of copies on the porno market, and is destined to become a classic, oh, and I believe Jonno's dad has a new car as well.

Debbie had no more trouble from her senior group, as if by magic they were polite and courteous, and listened to what she said. Nothing was ever mentioned about that day.

So on the last day of the term Jonno could be excused for being surprised when his young history teacher came up to him when he was packing his bag for the last time, and said.

"Jonno, I wonder if you would ask your father whether he could arrange another trip to your tribal village, I will be free this Sunday, maybe he would give me a call on this number."

With which she handed him a piece of paper with a phone number, and smiled as she walked away.

12