The Whore, Her Husband And Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It all sounds very mysterious, are you sure that you're not over-reacting?"

"It pays not to take chances. Speaking of which, if you think that you're being followed there's a pre-paid mobile phone in the centre console of the car, just press re-dial, it's programmed to dial my pre-paid phone and we'll make other arrangements."

Some thirty minutes later I heard a car pull up out front of my motel room followed by a soft tap on the front door. I hadn't forgotten how beautiful this woman was, it's just that each time I see her I'm reminded of that fact, this time was no different. She breezed into the room wearing tight white slacks, a blue blouse the top three buttons of which were un-done, and long black high-heeled boots completed her ensemble. I just stood there with my mouth open.

"Incoming fly, you'd better shut your mouth." There was laughter in her voice. "Now what is the mystery that you couldn't tell me about over the phone?"

"Is your husband blackmailing you?"

"You don't beat about the bush do you? I know it's a girl thing so I'll answer your question with a question; what makes you think that he's blackmailing me?"

"I'm having a hard time figuring if there was any other reason that you would be transferring funds to him via a Cayman Island bank account if he wasn't, that's all."

"Haven't you been a clever little detective?" There was a condescending tone to her voice that I was just about to complain about when she changed her tone completely. "Let me tell you a story that will explain everything. When I first met Robert I couldn't stand him, he was a drunken fool living off his parent's wealth. He and his cronies would troll the nightclubs picking up trailer trash and fucking them and laughing about it afterwards, they thought it a great joke to lead these girls into thinking that they cared for them and then dumping them. His father was forever paying girls to have an abortion and keep quiet about it, but Robert absolutely refused to use a condom. He had several visits to private clinics to be treated for STD's, but he never learned."

"At first I absolutely refused it when my father proposed that it would be in the family's best interests for me to marry Robert. All their arguments failed until he showed me the balance sheets that told me that the only way to save the bank was to comply. It was only after the event that I discovered the reason for our financial situation was caused by the Farncombe bank."

"The marriage was never a real marriage, it was an expedience for him and a lot of humiliation for me. I had to entertain his business associates and give the appearance of being the devoted wife, I was encouraged to flirt with the men, and that meant that I was forever having to put up with the hatred of their wives and partners, and when we were alone he had no hesitation in putting me through the most painful abuse imaginable. Let me tell you that he knew where to hit people so that there was never any visible bruising unless I was either naked or wearing one of those skimpy bikinis that he insisted that I wear when we had pool parties, I might just as well have been wearing nothing."

"So why didn't you leave him?"

"You have to understand that I love my parents and I would gladly suffer the humiliation of this sham marriage to Robert than see my parents hurt, and hurt they will be if I divorce him, he has made that very obvious."

"There must be some way out for you."

"That's exactly what I'm working on, and I would appreciate some help from you. I don't know whether it was you or someone that you hired to do it that tapped into my banking records, I'm certain that it wasn't Robert but you never know. Whoever it was is brilliant at covering tracks because I was unable to identify who did it. So I'm offering you a job. What I want you to do is to get into his banking records and see if we can cause some mayhem. Are you up for it?"

"As long as what you are planning isn't illegal, and before you say it, I know that accessing someone's banking details isn't exactly legal, I see no problem if all it is used for is information gathering as long as the use of that information isn't illegal." Even I was confused by that statement.

"I know what you mean and I can assure you that I'm not planning to rob him, all that I want is evidence of some business transactions that he has made so that I can assess his vulnerability to financial trends. I want to see if there is some way to use that vulnerability to free my parents from his financial clutches, if I can do that then I'll divorce him, and with the evidence that I have I think he'll regret having ever met me."

"I'll see what I can find out. As soon as I have something I'll be in touch." I thought that would be the end of this conversation but I, who take great pride in my ability to read a person, have to admit that with Phileda I have been totally wrong. All the time that I'd been talking to her I was working under the assumption that she was a rich snob who only deigned to talk to the common man, that's me by the way, if it was necessary for their future well being. I was expecting her dismissive tone as she left. How wrong I was. I had failed to pick op on the non-verbal clues that were going on around me. She was sitting on the bed resting her back on the headboard her hand on the inside of her thigh and her fingers caressing herself through the fabric of her slacks. Her legs had opened up giving me an uninterrupted view as her finger massaged the seam between her legs. I crossed my legs so that she couldn't see the effect that she was having on me. I don't like to brag about these things but crossing my legs wasn't enough to hide him from her.

Phileda reached across and took my hand and placed it between her legs. "This is going to sound impossible to you who've been trailing me trying to find out if I've been having affairs, I know that's why he hired you, but I haven't had sex for something like three years, not even with Robert because he still refuses to use a condom and I told him that I wasn't going to have a dick in me that I knew had been treated for infections, he was angry but he didn't press the issue, he could always troll the clubs for it. But look at it this way, we have a perfectly good motel room for rest of the day, and we won't be doing anything that he doesn't already expect me to be doing and I can see that you're up for it, at least a part of you is, so I say let's do it." She quickly un-buttoned her blouse, revealing that she had no need for a bra to support her tits, her perfect tits. I just had to reach out and touch them and she wasn't about to stop me.

While I caressed her she was working on me, my shirt joined her blouse and she ran her fingers through my chest curls and tweaked my nipples. Her lips approached mine and my lips did not retreat, deciding to stand and wait for whatever fate awaited them, let me tell you that whenever you're in a position like this, listen to your lips and enjoy your fate.

"I don't know about you." She said into my lips, "but I feel just a little over-dressed, what do you think we should do about this deplorable situation?"

"Allow me." I reached down and un-zipped her boots and pulled them from her, then I reached for that other zipper and her slacks joined the increasing pile of clothes. There were no panties or thong or any hindrance to my exploration of her waiting pussy. My finger probed deep inside her as the tip of my tongue searched for her clit. An intake of breath from above me told me that I had found the mark. She reached for me but I pushed her hand away. "If you haven't had sex for years I feel that it is my duty to make sure that you remember this."

"I am in your capable hands, proceed sir, at your own pace."

I proceeded as instructed, at my pace, which started out very slowly indeed. It wasn't long before she was moaning and convulsing and dripping and sobbing for me to hurry up and fuck her, but I held back and teased her instead. I felt almost as if I was taking some sort of sadistic pleasure in keeping her in the verge of orgasm for so long. It reminded me of the joke; 'What's the difference between a masochist and a sadist? The masochist cries 'whip me, beat me, abuse my body! And the Sadist says 'No.' I felt like that sadist and I was enjoying the feeling. Then I decided to put her out of her misery and knelt over her and inserted him deep inside her.

The reaction was spectacular, her hips reared up taking me with them. "Oh god! God please don't stop, I'm coming." She didn't have to tell me that, what with the convulsing and the flooding my cock and balls with her juices, I got the picture, she was coming, and coming, and coming, she was still coming when I came, pouring spurt after spurt of me inside her. When she eventually regained her breath she looked at me and sighed, "That was perfect. I hope that you have no other plans for today because I want more of him, I want all of him, and I want all of you."

"I guess work will have to wait then."

"Work? What work?"

"The work you want me to do for you."

"That can wait, I can't." She said this just before her mouth closed over my still flaccid cock. It didn't stay that way for long and before you could say 'the customer is always right', he was rising to the occasion. She straddled me and manoeuvred him onto her still moist pussy. She proceeded to do to me what I did to her, bringing me to the point of orgasm and then stopping for several minutes before starting once more. She kept this up for at least half an hour and then leaned forward and kissed me deeply at the same time as she pushed herself down as far as she could onto my shaft, then, as she slowly withdrew, she tightened her pussy muscles and literally milked my cum from me.

"Let me tell you about the money." We were stretched out on the bed in recovery mode. "That money that you thought I was paying Robert as blackmail was part of a plan that he had to milk money from his friends. He would invite them, one at a time, to dinner with their wives. He would flirt outrageously with the wife while I was to flirt with the man. Then I was supposed to make a date to meet the man for sex and after the act I was to tell the man that unless he paid up I would tell his wife. It was a stupid plan and it would never have worked so I didn't bother having sex with any of them, instead I paid money from my own account into the account that he had set up for the purpose so that he thought that I was doing as he asked. That's why he's certain that I'm having an affair or several and he has asked you to find out which of them I'm fucking so that he can hit them for more money. And he's going to need as much as he can get shortly, I think, I hope."

"And that's where I come in, right?"

"Yes, that's where you come in. He has been syphoning money out of the bank's account and investing it in high risk ventures that he hopes will pay off. I'm sure that they won't and I want to position myself to take full advantage when they fail."

"Let me make a phone call and get started." I took out my pre-paid phone and dialled a familiar number. "Freddie, that account that I asked you to investigate the other day, can you dig a little deeper, I want to know everything about it." There was excited chatter from the other end. "You've what? You've already done it and there is an email waiting for me with all the information, Freddie you're a genius!"

Phileda rolled on top of me and kissed me. "One more time and then we go and check out your friend's information."

Why did I get the feeling that I was being used? I didn't mind her using me to satisfy her sexual needs, God knows I have my own needs that have been neglected for far too long, but to use me to gain information that she has been unable to get herself I wasn't so happy about. I didn't have time to dwell on this situation because she had started without me and I had some catching up to do.

I opened the door to my office and turned on the light. I could see the flashing light on my computer that told me that I had emails waiting so I booted it up and checked through them. There was a couple from Robert asking for information, each getting increasingly desperate, then there was Freddie's and there were pages of it as attachments. I printed them off and Phileda and I sat down to sift through the information. It was dynamite. Robert had used over 8 million dollars of bank funds to finance his scheme and it had become obvious to even him that he was in trouble. He had resorted to a Ponzi scheme to attempt to recoup his losses but this was about to blow up in his face because one of the investors had called in the Fraud Squad.

While we were reading through this the computer beeped indicating another email, Robert again and this time he was really desperate; 'What the fuck is going on!!!!! I've contacted one of the men that you told me that Phileda has been fucking with the view to touching him for more money and the bastard has denied having sex with her. He even went so far as to tell me that if I went public with the accusation he'd see me in court. What stunt are you pulling?'

"We have to prepare for our next move and I think that it'll happen within hours. Once the police are involved the stock market will get the jitters and when that happens everyone will bail and want to pull their money from the bank. There isn't enough money so they'll have to file for Chapter 11 bankruptcy protection. As soon as administrators have been appointed I'll make an offer for the bank's assets. It will not be refused, and they have no choice but to accept. Then I can divorce him without him being able to hurt my parents."

"You must love them to take such risks."

"I haven't taken any risks, I have used what I learned at college, I have used what I know of Robert and how he operates and I have planned every minute detail of this operation so that it cannot fail."

"Even down to my involvement?"

"No. I have to admit that your participation wasn't planned. It was a spur of the moment decision and I have not regretted having made it, not for one second. Don't ask me why because I don't know, it's just that when I first met you there was something in you that told me that I wanted you, I needed you, and it had nothing to do with getting you to work for me, although that was a fringe benefit that I'm sure that I can live with, unless of course you're not interested in a permanent involvement with me." The look on her face said it all, she would be devastated if I refused her. Either she is a very good actress and I'm going to regret what I'm about to say, or she really means it, in which case I'm about to have one of my dreams realised, the love of a beautiful woman. The money has not entered into the equation.

I took her face in my hands and kissed her like I had never kissed anyone before, ever. I didn't need to say anything, the kiss told her in the best possible way that I was involved. One hundred percent involved.

We drove to Phileda's house and she led me to her bedroom, I was just about to comment on how comfortable the bed looked when she led me through a connecting door into the next room that had been set up as her home office. "Robert doesn't know about this little set up, I have a computer link to the stock market, I have several different phone lines to brokers around the world and a direct line to my broker here. She picked up a phone while she waited for the computer to complete booting. "Stephen, yes it's me and no I haven't forgotten that I was supposed to check in with you this afternoon but I have been otherwise occupied. Now listen carefully and don't even think of asking where I got this information from, but the Farncombe Bank is just about to go under. They'll ask for Chapter 11 but I don't think they'll get it. As soon as the market opens I want you buy every Farncombe share that you can lay your hands on. Then what I want you to do is, as soon as an administrator is appointed, dragging the shares even lower, approach them and offer ten cents in the dollar for the bank's assets, we don't want their debts so avoid any discussion on that without first checking with me. Have you got all of that?"

The voice on the other end said 'yes'. "I'll crank up the coffee machine, we are going to be in for a long night and I don't want to miss one second of it, unless of course you have other plans."

I had no other plans and told her so. The coffee was good and always available, and she was right, it was a long night. By morning it had been announced that the Fraud Squad were investigating irregularities in the Farncombe Bank's operations, this caused a flurry of activity on the Stock Market which saw the value of Farncombe shares plummet, what was only yesterday a seemingly solid institution was suddenly on the skids and no-one wanted to be on that particular ride.

By 10.00 o'clock the announcement of the Chapter 11 application sent even more tremors through the market and when the application was refused Farncombe stocks were in freefall. Phileda moved and moved quickly. Within minutes of the announcement of the appointment of an administrator she had her offer before them, major share holders were consulted and the decision was made to accept the offer. The only dissenting voice came from Robert, even his father had seen the wisdom of acceptance.

It had just gone 12.00 when we heard a car pull up out the front of the house. "It's Robert, quick, into the office." From inside the room I could hear him storming through the house. "Where are you, you fucking whore?" The bedroom door crashed open and he was in her room. "There you are! I suppose that you think you've been clever, but you haven't been clever enough. I know that you've been getting money from your lovers, they've denied it of course, in fact, based on the information that I got from that Private Dickhead, Henry's wife got her lawyer to file for divorce, now he's threatened to sue her for libel if she uses that as grounds for divorce and because I used the same information to threaten him he's decided to do the same to me, and, he's suing his wife for divorce and naming me as her lover, can you believe that?"

"Yes I can." Phileda's voice was calm but firm.

"Shut the fuck up bitch! When I want a pig I'll rattle the bucket. And the big surprise is I know about your offer to buy the bank's assets but you'll fail, and do you know why? I'll have my friend Glock here tell you!"

He had a gun. I had eased the door open and he stood in front of a scared Phileda, the pistol pointed at her forehead. I grabbed a paperweight from her desk and opened the door even further. He caught a glimpse of me in her mirror and spun to face me. I didn't tell you that I was the first string pitcher in my college baseball team did I? My fast ball was as fast as any in the league and the paperweight went just as fast and it hit him right between the eyes. He was going to have some bruise when he woke up. At the same time as the paperweight bounced off his forehead there was the flash and bang of his gun discharging and I felt a searing pain in my left shoulder, fuck it hurt.

Phileda had dialled 911 and told them what had happened just before she launched herself across the room at me. In between the tears and the thanking me for saving her life she told me that she loved me and wanted to marry me as soon as all of this was over and she could get her divorce and "Oh my god you're hurt, let me look at it." She gingerly pulled my shirt off and touched the area around the wound. Fuck it hurt. I flinched at the touch so she went to get her first aid kit.

It gave me a chance to think about what had just happened and what she had just said. At first I wasn't sure but the more that I thought about it the more I became convinced that I could live with it, and her.