The Whore, Her Husband And Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When things had eventually calmed down, the police had been and we had both made statements, the medics had cleaned up my wound and declared that nothing important had been hit, so I'm not important, huh! They advised that I should seek treatment as soon as possible to prevent infection and that I should make sure that my tetanus booster was up to date. They had just left and taken a still unconscious Robert, complete with police escort, off to hospital, leaving us to take stock of what had just happened. Another cup of coffee was almost finished when the gate buzzer buzzed. It was her parents.

"What's happening around here, first we here that the Farncombe Bank has gone broke, then we hear that you have offered to buy their assets and then we hear that there has been an incident in your own home and that Robert has been taken to hospital under a police guard. What is going on?"

Phileda told them everything, from what Robert had wanted her to do, to her working towards a takeover of the Farncombe bank so that Robert had no further hold over them. She told them of my involvement in everything and about us. This shook them a bit until she explained that I wasn't a banker and that she was in love with me. They accepted both statements and congratulated us.

Eventually we had the house to ourselves. Her parents stayed for dinner, takeout pizza and lots of red wine, and they left around 9.00pm. Phileda smoothed her way into my arms and kissed me. "Did what happened today really happen?"

"I think so."

"Did you almost kill my soon to be ex-husband with a paperweight?"

"Yes I did."

"My hero." That was all she said for the rest of the night, unless you count moans and groans of pleasure and sighs of contentment that is. As for me, my cock said everything that I needed to say, and most eloquently if I may say so.