The Widow Beatrice

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After drying off for several minutes Bea leaned into me, dropping her towel so those beautiful tits pressed up against me and she kissed me deep. Her tongue danced in my mouth and I pulled her closer to me. After making out for I’m not sure how long, she dropped to her knees right there and started to lick my balls. A minute later she was sucking them into her warm mouth one at a time and holding my cock up against my belly so she could lick and suck them unobstructed. Then she moved to my cock. I noticed right away that she seemed to like my foreskin and that was a change from the girls I had been with. I’ve had limited experience but in my limited experience I noticed girls my own age would pull my foreskin down tight before sucking my cock so that it looked and felt like a regular cock (one that’s cut). Bea seemed to love that my cock was different and played with the foreskin with her tongue. I’d like to say I was a real stud but it didn’t take very long for me to start moaning “I’m ready…I’m ready…oh god, here it comes.” And my cock slid into her throat and I started to cum. I can say with confidence that the ten spurts my cock shot were by far the most I had ever cum. Bea swallowed and swallowed but when she was finished and she released my cock, giving it a kiss on the head, cum was dripping down her chin and had dripped onto the tops of her tits.

She stood and we kissed and she fed me some cum (I have been eating my own cum since I started jerking off) so it didn’t bother me at all. I even leaned down and licked my own cum from her tits after our kiss had ended.

“Now you can enjoy the rest of the tape.” She said and we walked in to a place near the fire, about ten feet from the TV. We sat on a throw rug and she pulled a blanket off the couch before she told me the first part of the tape was just a teaser. “I really think you’re going to like what happens at your grandpa’s cabin” and we settled in to watch the rest of the tape.

Boy, did I ever enjoy those videos from Grandpa’s cabin. I also enjoyed the taste of Bea’s pussy that night and I enjoyed how wonderful it felt to be inside her surprisingly tight pussy and even tighter ass. We didn’t sleep at all that night and by the time my mom came over the next day Bea had milked my young cock of 7 or 8 loads (the last few could hardly be called loads). That was our first night together as lovers but definitely not the last.

12