The Wife of Satan

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What? No I mean I'd heard that something had happened here but I hadn't really looked into it to be honest." Tom could feel his temper rising. He looked back and forth between the two men. The second cop still hadn't said anything.

"Mr. Kitcher where is Mrs. Kitcher?" The first cop asked him.

"In our room. Honey!" he called. "These policemen are here to ask us some questions." Evelyn didn't say anything. "She's probably asleep or napping." Tom said.The cops exchanged glances.

The second cop wrinkle his nose as if smelled week old garbage and began to walk down the hall to the closed bedroom door.

"Hey wait!" Tom ran after them. The second cop rapped his knuckles once on the door "Mrs. Kitcher?" and then he opened it and walked in. Tom charged in after them. His wife was laying there on the bed sound asleep. She must really be tired if she hadn't woken up with all this racket Tom thought to himself.

"She she's just sleeping" Tom said in hushed tones but as his gaze turned to the cops he saw them staring slack jawed towards the bed. That's when Tom turned back to Evelyn. He began to blink rapidly trying to clear the spots from his vision as he looked at Evelyn with fresh eyes seeing what the police were seeing.

Tom's mouth dried and he stood frozen in horror his breathing quickening and he began to hyperventilate. A body lay in the bed. Slashed sheets. Brown cakes of dried blood. But it wasn't Evelyn. It couldn't be Evelyn. The toes were gnawed to bone and there were bite marks and cuts up and down her legs where chunks of flesh and been torn away. Her fingers were missing. Terror seized him and he felt his heart pounding in throat his head was throbbing. Time didn't move. He saw a black handled Chefs knife on the counter and visions began to flood his consciousness. He looked back at the body who's bloodied palm stumps were tied to the head board. Deep gouges started back at him where green eyes had once been.

Blood rushed Tom's ears his eyesight faded in and out. He took a step towards the rotting corpse but felt himself leaving the ground vaguely aware of an officer picking him up.

Tears were flooded down his face, everything was happening in slow motion. The corpse raised its head and stared at Tom with dead sockets.

"Sweetie?" Tom whispered.

His body slammed in a mirror as the officers tackled him to the ground. He saw the corpse rise behind them still bound to the bed.

"BLOODY MURDERER!" It screamed at him. His soul trembled in its cage as Tom wailed unable to control his fear.

"Behind you! Look! She's alive!" Tom tried to tell the cops. They both turned and looked at Evelyn's corpse laying motionless on the bed before turning back to him.

"Shut up! You're under arrest. You have the right to remain silent. You have the..."

"You can't hear the screams?!" Tom yelled incredulously.

"BLOODY MURDERER!! LET ME REST!IN! PEAAAAAACE!!"

As the officers bodily carried Tom out of the room he began to convulse, the terrible laughter shaking his body. From the corner of his eye he saw a silhouette standing against the glow of the television. Shivering he turned and saw a tall dark shadowy man standing in the living room. He could see it's eyes staring dead into his before its head tilted back and howled with laughter. A deep hearty laugh that cracked Toms skull like the maniacal ringing of iron bells. It smiled a last time before turning to walk down the hall towards it's prize.