All Comments on 'The Willing Cuckold Ch. 08'

by Mr Robert

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioover 15 years ago
This series belongs in a different category . . .

The racial theme is so prevalent in this series that I think it would fit the Interracial category better than Loving Wives. Or maybe "Transsexual/cross-dressers" or even "Gay Male" would be better. The writing is fair but the sex scenes have little in the way of eroticism (this would be true even if Anton's gang were White). The descriptions of the fucking, the cream pie action, the degradation -- all are somehow emotionless, detached, just like watching a porn video and feeling nothing while doing so. The sex is mechanical and seems a copy of the descriptions in some other stories on Lit. I don't know where this series will go and how it will end but I think there needs to be more character development, more than what's provided in the beginning of the story, in order for the writing to be better. Just recounting a slice of life does not make a story; the main character of a story ("hero" if you will) needs to develop and change -- at least that's the convention in writing stories, and so far, other than adding panties to his wardrobe and the humiliation becoming more intense, I don't see any changes through which the main character is going . . .

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
This is chapter 8 and the ass w/o a name is still

reading this cuck story. Then he bitches I bet e would read chapter 100 and still tell everyone what a bad story it is. There are some real fucked up people on Lit and the ass w/ a name is the bst and worst of the group. What a sick fucked up dim witted fag he must be. Still bitching about some other writer who at least writes stories for this site which is why we all come here.

EspressoBolusEspressoBolusover 15 years ago
Just one question.

Based on the totle of the story and the content of Chapters 1 through 7, why would anyone who dislikes this type of story even start reading, much less continue to Chapter 8? I personally have a certain curiosity about this sub-genre, even though most are fairly formulaic.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
YES

Yes you are one sick person don't bother finshing it, the story is crap and makes no sense unless you are preverted.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
someone who likes this

Let's have more of this story perhaps the chapters could be longer and more explicit. I personally loved it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
By drugging Lisa, Anton the the other three black men RAPED HER

This is so sick.

Since Lisa was drugged by Anton, he and the other three black men raped her.

This is the closest representation of Hell that I can imagine.

Mr. Robert is taking so much abuse.

Lisa is a sado-masochist.

Mr. Robert is a masochist.

Anton is a sexual sadist like the Marque de Sade.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Will there be a chapter 9 in this story? I want to find out if Robert tells Lisa about Anton's cruelty

Will the author follow this chapter 8 with a chapter 9 of "The Willing Cuckold"?

I want to find out what Mr. Robert does about Anton's disrespect and cruelty to Lisa. Does Robert man up, or does he remain a wuss and let the unacceptable to go on?

desperate1desperate1over 12 years ago
Mmmmmm

What a story I soooo wish my wife was like that and could humiliate me like that the sex thrill must be mind blowing. Bring on the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Such a hot story. A wonderfully erotic tale.

Thank you again and again.

Please keep writing, you have a gift.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Ridiculous!!!!!!!!

Ther must be a particular low life in the UK to dream up such nonsense and actually find such possible.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
What future?

It's time to go. Do all the usual stuff and file for divorce. There is no happy ending here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great

What a great set of stories. I've read these with my wife and now she has a well hung lover and I'm there play toy. It's all down to these stories unleashing her inner sexy self

A

Big thumbs up keep writting

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

He should tell that her antics were shown to all in the club on a large video screen and he was forced to watch to, and their marriage can't go on like this. Because someone truly in love wouldn't behave like that so I'm afraid I want a divorce.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
What talk?

After he dropped the cunt off, he went home, changed the locks, closed the bank accounts and credit cards out and bagged up her clothing in garbage bags. He had he served the divorce papers at lover boys place. The end to a really lousy story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Epic stupidity

He called the cops. They raided the place. With all the elicit tapes and things they recovered John went to prison for years and he was able to keep 80% of the marital assets in the divorce. After all the tapes were made public, others went to prison and many, many divorces took place. This was simply ridiculous. Even for fiction this was bad.

V3nomWolfV3nomWolfabout 5 years ago
Ok

That's it done on a cliffhanger

26thNC26thNCalmost 3 years ago

MrBooby sure can put out some cuck bullshit. Even worse is ir cuck bullshit.

Ray RobertsRay Robertsalmost 2 years ago

This is a story of a slut wife and simply dreadful

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Pathetic loser wimp dont have dick mean cut and donate to the hospital loser. What a disgusting wimp behaviour Don't have guts to act like real man. Loser should be share within his family who is he!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Ha ha .

How history repeats itself. It's good that white trash are obsessed with bbc. Their women are shits and their men are born cucks . Those cucks should fuck each other and let their sluts worship bbc . You all colonizers gonna pay the reparations be it in kind of cash assholes.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous