All Comments on 'The Winner Gets Everything'

by Winterfrog

Sort by:
  • 49 Comments
BigJohn601BigJohn601over 12 years ago
A fun little story about what's important...

Great to see a posting from our Scandinavian friend. Thanks. Let's hope there will be more in the future.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Get an English speaking editor

Really tough to understand. Needs major editing and correcting.

MarvinSMarvinSover 12 years ago
Loving

"One thing is for sure, this must be a genuine loving wife story."

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 12 years ago
WAIT..wait... He Marries the Girl that accuses Him of cheating and wont provide any of the so called evidence?

is this like a fucking joke?

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Good, But

Very good plot, and interesting story. Harry is right, though, that you should have spent more time discussing that, although the no cheating rule was very important to Jennifer, her distrust of him was forgiven too quickly. Sebastian should have demonstrated his pride (that he had talked about earlier) by at least delaying the reconciliation.

bruce22bruce22over 12 years ago
Good Story

Pleasant and well imagined by the author except, I found myself expecting him to tell Jennifer off because she refused to believe his word.

I am fairly sure that I would have walked.... But luckily for her he didn't! Yes, I amagreeing with Harry in terms of emotional reaction.. Even though it does not keep me from giving the story high marks!

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
A SPINOFF??????

STORY WAS SIMILIAR TO THE RED WINE/YELLOW DRESS STORY, WHICH WAS ANOTHER GOOD SUBMISSION. TK U MLJ LV NV

RHinSCRHinSCover 12 years ago
Good

I would not have married her, but I do like the way you tell a story.

huedogghuedoggover 12 years ago
nice story

nice loving wife story

northlandernorthlanderover 12 years ago
Neat Story

Always a pleasure to read your submissions, Yes even the fractured english which tends to add a sense of reality to the story. Keep them coming.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Confusing...disjointed; but a pleasent story nonetheless

Happy endings are always fun. Thanks.

roomfor1moreroomfor1moreover 12 years ago

I have no problems with the English but I felt there was a lot of unnecessary material that could have been condensed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Harry...Cool It

WF, A little different for you but nonetheless, enjoyable and = with a nice ending!

While I enjoy your usual banter with and about cheating wives and their consequences, this was a pleasant change and the grammar...definitely your signature and theme - enjoyable too!

Harry, Cool It, she only knew what she thought good friends told her and showed her was true. She didn't seem like the hot blooded hotty that is typically street wise and would know better or be up to something. Good old mother cleared that up and Jennifer was more than happy to have her 'Honest Guy' back and...with guilt of stupidity - but - back!

C_frommnC_frommnover 12 years ago
Good Story

Glad to see your Back!

blue4242blue4242over 12 years ago
yeap

I always enjoy reading your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Yawn .....

too long, too wordy, too boring, too ?

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Too idiotic,perhaps ??

Damn,how could anyone even understand this crap?

chilleywilleychilleywilleyover 12 years ago
Always a good read

Winterfrog:

I rather liked your bombastic plots, with the hero jumping up and down, swinging fists and such. So this story was a change from your usual. It was a pleasant read with a happy ending.

If we all stuck to some formula (Usually demanded by Anonymous),we would bore our selves and our readers.

Chilley

pokeyman52pokeyman52over 12 years ago
Glad you're back!

Bad guys foiled again. It's Saturday and this felt like a matinee I used to see when I was a kid.

StangStar06StangStar06over 12 years ago
Great story!

Another classic, great job!

This was a very well paced and interesting story. It was full of detail but still short enough to read in one sitting. Believe me I'm taking note of that my stories seem to be getting longer. Anyway I loved reading this one like all of the others.

jedbeakerjedbeakerover 12 years ago
Very Nice Story

This "Romantic" story is a nice surprise from the author. Thanks for sharing it with us. I find that I prefer his more typical story lines better, and can't wait for the next one along those lines. But this was nice. Thanks again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
ugh

Hurts my brain trying to read and understand this incredibly unusual writing style.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Anonymous - "ugh"

Fortunately you are in the minority as most readers are quite taken with Winterfrog's style of writing particularly since English is not his first language.

If they upset you my suggestion is "DON'T READ THEM". Those of us who enjoy his submissions will continue to enjoy them without negative comments.

By the way, how many submissions have you made to Literotica?

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Wrong category

I could understand your story, it was well written, vividly described. I have to admit, I didn't expect the story this good. But the story was placed in wrong category, it should go under romance. Loving wives category supports wives cheating with or without their husbands' knowledge or husbands cheating with or without their wifes' knowledge. If this is a real life story, then I'm very happy for you, congratulations! But be careful about submitting your stories in the right category frow now on. Take care. Bye.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
RE:Wrong Category.

Shut up you pathetic stupid moron. 'Loving Wives' is a mixed up fucked category that is about 'Wives' it is possible to write a 'Loving Wife' story about a wife that doesn't fuck around in fact to my mind that is what should be the norm not your cuckold cheating slut stories. If you want your wimp cuck whore shit then look elsewhere for your Fetish. Well done Winterfrog.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Ugh part 2

I wasn't aware that choppy, meandering writing with incomplete thoughts pervading most sentences was a style. If that's what you enjoy, great for you. Poor grammar and sentence structure, odd word choice, and choppy writing takes away from the story, regardless of how interesting the plot may be.

chytownchytownover 12 years ago
Good Read.

Sometimes just a good old fashion story where the good guys come out happy. Is good to read!! Thanks for sharing.

ParPlus10ParPlus10over 12 years ago
Good Read

I have to admit when I first started reading Winterfrog's submissions, I was a little put off because of the thoughts being translated between languages.

I am happy that I have learned to ignore that issue and have come to enjoy most of your stories. This one is no exception.

Harry, I have to tell you. I would love to meet your wife. You must be truly blessed with the most perfect woman in the world.

If she wasn't you would certainly have dumped her years ago because mistakes are certainly not allowed in your world.

RonRWoodRonRWoodover 12 years ago
Good

If you read all of Winterfrog's stories you come to realize that Scandanavian women appear to have a lot freedom and latitude to challenge their husband's and boyfriend's without it being as disrespectful. They appear to have much more freedom than women have over here. Are they possibly more feministic? Of course...but then Winterfrog's husbands just have to get that divorce paper and 6 months later it's all over. No fuss and no muss about it. They split everything and stay friends with each other afterwards. No big deal...just find another woman immediately if you decide or think it's over with the last one. That might be too civilized for America? Do we have to have the denial, anger, hate, pain, remorse and revenge first? I actually think we are getting closer to the simpler divorce here too. It's us old fogies that had the nasty and bitter ones.

lonewolf3307lonewolf3307over 12 years ago
A real "Loving Wife", how rare!!!

Nice story with a happy ending, that's a rare commidity ,indeed, but still very nice for a change of pace.

Oh yeah, RonRWood, how about just a comment on the story and leave the social commentary to those who just might actually know what they're talking about.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
'Commidity'

is a new word to me. Just can't find it in my dictionary.

cantbuymycantbuymyabout 12 years ago
very nice story

i love love stories. a good read for anyone who loves people in love. thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
hey shitwolf3307

How about just leaving a comment on the story and not bitching about other people's comments? ucwatididthar?

TavadelphinTavadelphinalmost 11 years ago
That is a true winner

I prefer the actual loving wives - it worked very well and was well done

oneofthecrowdoneofthecrowdover 10 years ago
Nice, but needs proofreading

Your good story is hurt by the numerous grammatical problems.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
ain't no

wimps in the frogs tales. can't say that about the other 98%who are wimpy cuck authors

5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
One suggestion

You need an editor, BADLY! Good grief!

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 8 years ago
Nice

Great to have a loving couple in a happily ever after ending.

fisheronefisheroneover 7 years ago
Building a strong marriage

I liked that the mother asked him for his side and help.

It cleared many things up for a strong marriage.

tazz317tazz317over 7 years ago
V V V FOR EVER

if they can pass the 1st hurdle. TK U MLJ LV NV

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsover 7 years ago
not the only one

I see Harry noticed the problem too.

How do you go from the level of distrust that accusing him of cheating requires to let's get married in a single breath?

How does he get over her lack of trust without needing her to earn his trust again?

Liars expect others to lie.

Cheaters expect others to cheat

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Man that was bad!

This is the second story of yours that has ended like crap. She dumps him without really talking to him, with little or no evidence of his cheating. She lets him walk out and doesn't really object. That should tell him how little she really cares for him. On the other side, he walks out without really talking to her or trying to prove to her that he's innocent. That little scene made him seem guilty. Why would she want him back? Why would he want her back? When Mom calls his answer should have been that he was done and for her to have a good life. That NOTHING could be done or should be done to resurrect the relationship as it was over and done with. Your ending simply sucked.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Story?

What is the story?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Why

Why no revenge against Thomas and his wife?.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Used to

Your stories used to have the wronged party always get his revenge. What happened?

jtwheelsjtwheelsalmost 5 years ago
Nice story low lives were found out and had to deal with embarrassing themselves

Normally I like more punishment but as your culture seems to be milder and after being known as wild in Viking days I will accept

Romantic story poor boy wins rich girl

4 stars

Just don't tell any of my fellow Marine Corps and Nam veterans

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Nice story but...

... the most intriguing part was Nelly and her relationship with her weird cousin Emil and that was never clarified. In comparison, Sebastian's relationship troubles with Jennifer were boring and predictable. He took her back awfully fast considering she doesn't seem to trust him AT ALL. Two days after she rips into him with very shoddy proof of his "cheating" she asks him to forgive and marry her? Yeah, you should have waited a while on that one, Sebastian. She clearly has trust issues to be worked out.

It was nice and had a happy ending but it wasn't a very satisfying story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Whilst

Whilst this story as a happy ending,would he really marry some one who accuses him of cheating without any proof other than gossip.

dark2donut2dark2donut2over 2 years ago

Too much sugar for me in this lemmonade. The first part was sounding like a nice original plot until lemonade started oozing in the Jennifer part. Not much here.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous