All Comments on 'The Winter of Temptation Ch. 09'

by SoulHolder11

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

So ahhhh is this the end? I feel like Ian owes Sammy a passionate love making session/tons of romance considering that he took her virginity in the bathroom on top of a sink.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
nooooootty

Noooo, this can't be the end!

Buxombeauty2Buxombeauty2over 9 years ago
Ummm

I agree to disagree that this can't be the end. Samantha did not express true feelings. No hugs etc. I do not believe this is the end so will lookin for last chapter r epilogue in day r 2 plz.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
It's not the end

This is Bri Sturgis I'm so glad that these chapters are finally up. Great job SoulHolder, she is the best writer by far.. can't sit for more, but I will stick with these two chapters for now lol. Awesome job honey.. : )

brownskinnedcutiebrownskinnedcutieover 9 years ago
Finally

Sammie was working my nerves, I know that Ian had hurt her but she was going to far with using Calvin. I am so happy that Ian is over his hoish ways, it wasn't attractive!! Such a phenomenal story!!

SoulHolder11SoulHolder11over 9 years agoAuthor
I have to clarify

Its me SH11 i want to let you guys know that im defiently not done!!! It is not going to end like that. I have chapter 10 in the works now. So be on the look out for it. I really hope you really enjoyed it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
YAY youre alive!

hahah i was worried for a second!

ariesgirlariesgirlover 9 years ago

Sam and Ian need some counseling as individuals and together. It will only help them sort out their feelings for themselves and how they feel about each other. Ian was sort of like a controlling boyfriend/husband although they were not a couple. Sam was and still is dealing with the outcome of Ian's controlling issues. That kind of behavior doesn't go away over night, it takes time.

I like Ian but he is getting off too easy as Sam's friend. If this was some other guy that treated Sam as he did he would've beat him half to death and not let Sam have any contact with him. I guess the years of friendship and the love she has for him is holding them together. I want Sam's dad to find out about Ian so he can scare the crap out of him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
!!!!

MAKE THEM GET MARRIED AND HAVE BABIES!!!!!!!!!!!!

Buxombeauty2Buxombeauty2over 9 years ago
Thank you

I'm glad Ian and Samantha story not finish. I hope there is some little Ians runnin around at end of story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
More

MORE MORE MORE!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

I feel like I'm the only who thinks that everyone is forcing her to love him. Give her a break and get off her back

Comentarista82Comentarista82almost 9 years ago
Engrossing

It's very hard to put down and stop. Great story and I'm glad to see Sam coming around and thinking about things. Keep it up.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSoulHolder11@SoulHolder11
6/3/19 It's been a while y'all...too long... and i know it's long over due for me to finish up these story's and put out alot of other stories that i've worked on throughout the years. But one thing i ve taught my self to do is look over my stories first, and get a lot of chap...