All Comments on 'The Witch and the Dragon Ch. 18'

by LevanaHyll

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AhzureDragonAhzureDragonalmost 12 years ago
Im so hooked

I truly am enjoying this story. I am always looking for when the next chapter post. I think you are a great writer and enjoy the plot lines you have set out. I often times find my self very upset but giving you praise for the cliffhangers you leave me with at the end of each chapter. So times I wonder if that is just plain cruel. All joking aside I love this story. One of the best I have read. I so home Zak gets Luna back and soon. I also hope they meet back up with the other group that saved Luna in the first place. Oh and I can't wait till you give more background on why this King thinks or is Luna's father, that part of the story is lacking still. But I'm sure its on its way. Till the next post :)

SweetRapunzelSweetRapunzelalmost 12 years ago
^^

Find a good spot in the backyard to start reading.....mmm....

SweetRapunzelSweetRapunzelalmost 12 years ago
I like that this story is not going to fast or dragging on and on, it's just have the right speed ^__^

I hope she get her memory back soon and knee them for erasing it in the first place. I forgot why Luke kidnapped and erased her memory = =' gotta go back and re read it. Hope she will be back at Zak's side's soon. It's going to be interesting how Zak will get Luna back.

And if Luke is still whinning about wanting some sex and love, and giving you a hard time just send him over to my loving boosoom and I will spank some senses into him and cuddleling him in my cosy boosoom ;) That boy is so hungry for love and sex , some one please take a pity on him soon LOL. Gave it 5 * btw

SweetRapunzelSweetRapunzelalmost 12 years ago
Just so you know...

this cliffhanger left me hanging by my finger nails. Dunno how long I can hold on here luv!!

HimalayandewHimalayandewalmost 12 years ago
Finally !!!!!!

Its so good and relieving to see that zak and alluna have come face to face with each other even though she does not remember who he is but ,I know he will get her fall in love him once more through his charm. and truly the way you have described the planets environment and living beings its really amazing and so fascinating ,i,m feeling very anxious and giddy to know the new romance between zak and Alluna .I think that they are the hottest couple till now on the alpha 7 ,though it may be possible that i,m biased but you know love is sometimes blind LOL ,and also i want to apologize that i couldn,t comment on your last update of this series due to some technical problem with my PC ,but i read it and voted for it though :) .but its not fair to leave us hanging like this ,i know you are smiling now .you don,t know how much we are desperate for zak and alluna to reunite again ,though if you wish you can extend your series afterwards they get together but please!!! please!!!! post the next chapter as soon as possible :)

AbbieStarrAbbieStarralmost 12 years ago
Can't wait!!

I cannot wait for the next chapter its such fun to read completely Epic!!!!

xxxcartoonloverxxxcartoonloveralmost 12 years ago
More please

Do you think we could have chapter 19 by next Wednesday. No pressure. But pleasssssssssssse I can't wait.

katgoddess1katgoddess1almost 12 years ago
So dramatic

Erasing Alluna's memories was criminal. I think Rowie and Annie will be key to helping her.

I am getting disgusted by Lucien's actions as he looks for love. Making a play for Alluna while she's lost and confused is just pathetically wrong!

LevanaHyllLevanaHyllalmost 12 years agoAuthor
Allluna

I think they're all going to chip in to help her remember. Annie can't really do much because she's incognito as a wolf creature. The Master Guardians of the planet wouldn't allow more than three of our Alpha Angels on the planet. Also they can't use their powers or they'll automatically be tossed off Arboria. The next chapters will reveal all the dirty plots going on in Arboria to overthrow the current powers that be. Someone wants to take over completely. That's why Allluna was kidnapped as a baby to leave the King childless and succesorless, but its complicated to explain without giving the whole story away and I don't want to spoil it for anyone. As for Lucien, yeah, poor Luke is still a bitter guy, full of allot of hatred and jealousy,plus the wings he has implanted on his back have glands that feed poison into his system and make him even more hateful (remember Davariel's wings and when Devon had them too?). LOve is the only antidote to that poison. Once Lucien actually feels true love, the poison won't work the same anymore. He loves the girls, Annie and Rowie, so that has the pioson less than effectual, but he needs to find his true love...or loves (check out Sweet Rein).

Thanks to everyone who keeps voting and commenting (especially commenting). That's what keeps me going. Had a death in the family and been bummed out for the past week. I have allot of elderly relatives and there comes a time when we all gotta go you know. It's still makes me really sad. There's another one who's just about to call it quits too. We're all just waiting to hear the bad news anyday now. Ce la vie, right? LH

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

can't wait for the next chapter! keep up with the good work!

LeahbeLeahbealmost 12 years ago
When?

when are Davariel and Luciel gonna come back into the story??? those two are my favorite characters!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I love the story

Thank you for your lovely story. I thank God every day that there are such wonderful people like you who share their talent with the world. I can't wait to read the next chapter <3

LevanaHyllLevanaHyllover 11 years agoAuthor
Lolz @ anonymous

Chapter 19 was uploaded Sunday Aug 7 night. I think it might be posted Wedensday or Thursday. Thanks for the blessing. Certainly can use it. ;)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous