The Wives Big Surprise

Story Info
Casual night turns great.
1.9k words
3.3
68.9k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
knot4me
knot4me
2 Followers

My wife Betty is 58 years stand 5'6" with 38 D breasts. She is no playboy pin up but still quite attractive. I am also 58, Betty is three months older than I, I am 6' even with middle age spread. Our friends are David who is 60 and trim with his wife , the baby, at 45 small chested at 5"4" shapely figure and legs.

We have been good friends for a long time but tonight I did not now would take us to a higher level.

Betty and I arrived at David and Julie's place on a Friday at 5:00 pm. It had been a long time since we had been visited them. David and their dogs met us at the door and showed us to the living room where we had a seat. Julie brought us in some sodas. Neither David or I can have alcohol. David and Julie sat across from us as week had some small talk. David and I stated to talk about computer when Julie asked Betty if she would like to go upstairs and see some of the new dresses she had just gotten.

The two girls were upstairs about and hour when the lights dimmed leaving only the spotlight on the stair case showing. Some soft music started to play. Just the girls started to come down the stairs. The were both cover in a very transparent robe. Julie's was a blue while Betty's was a pink. Each girl had on a matching thong, high heals and thigh high fish net stocking. Julie's breasts were small, I Would say a small A cup, with very dark areolas about the size of a silver dollar. Betty's breast were large and hung down about 1 to 2 inches. Her areolas were very large and a light brown. Both girls nipples were pressing against the thin material.

When the girls stepped onto the floor David switched on a Light track light that was located in the corner of the room where a love seat and table was placed. The girls went over the area and started to dance to the music. Julie went behind Betty and slowly remove the robe from Betty. She started to run her hands over Betty's breast. As she started moving her hands down to Betty's stomach Betty let out a soft moan and allowed her head to leigh back against Julie's shoulder. Julie used on hand to pinch each of Betty's nipples while the other hand went down to Betty's covered pussy. This went on for about 5 minutes. Then Betty turned around and gave Julie a long kiss and moved behind her and removed her robe slowly allowing it the fall to the floor.

Betty worked Julie's nipples till they about three quarters long. She then started rubbing her covered pussy. You could tell the girls were getting hot. Both the thongs started showing signs of moisture building up. Betty then took the two side of Julie's thong and broke the sting holding them together. A full trimmed black bush appeared. I told David Nice, as this was the first time I say his wife naked. Julie then did the same movement on Betty displaying her small red bush. Most girls have to shave to get the delicate shape that Betty has naturally on her bush.

Betty lay back on the couch and Julie got next to her. Julie then took her hand and started moving it between the pussy folds of Betty all the while sucking on Betty's nipples. In about three minutes my wife started making the great sounds her reaching a great orgasm.

Betty recover and stared working on Julie bring her also the a body shacking big O. The girls laid there for a while kissing each other and stoking each other glowing bodies.

Betty got up and put on a more up temple song. She then went over to David and started dancing for him. She would bend over and place her wet pussy in front of his face while stroking the clitoris. Julie came over and sat down next to me and started rubbing my hard cock through my slacks. Betty then took David by the hand and led him over small table that Julie had move in front of the sofa. On top of the table was a white cushion and a couple of pillows. Betty move the table the length was facing toward Julie and i. She then took David's shirt off and through it in the corner of the room. She then got on her knees and remove his slacks. When she pulled down his shorts a large boner popped into sight. Betty took his tool into her hand and started to lick it as if it were a Popsicle. She made sure not to touch the head of the cock until she had him where she wanted him. She then slowly brought the head to her lips and licked it with darting movement making her tong act like a snake's tong. David's eyes were close and her legs were starting to get week. Betty then hand David lay down with his head away from us. She then started to really work on his organ. She took the helmet and slowly parted her lips with it all the time creasing it with her tong. She then started moving in and out of her mouth, each time taking more of it into her hungry orifice.

Finally she have the whole thing in her mouth with her nose pressing against his pubic hair. She started moving faster remove the cock almost totally out then plunging it back all the down to the hilt. David started to moan as he was getting closer when Betty stopped her action. She then removed the cock and placed it between her breasts and pumped it with all she had. He became ridged and let loose a large load all over Betty's chest and breasts. Julie then got up and licked Betty's breast until they were clean. She then kissed Betty with her tong out so Betty could get a taste of the right nectar. Both girls then worked on David until he was hard again.

This time Betty Took his cock and place it at the opening of her wet love cannel. Slowly she worked it into her. Julie was licking Betty's pussy and David's cock to help it get in. Then Julie joined me back on the couch and said to hold on out turn would be next. Betty started working her self up and down his shaft getting it to look like a well-greased pole. Her action were getting faster as she stated to reach another orgasm. When she went off he unload a another shot deep into. Betty collapsed down on David giving her tinder kissed. When the regained their composure Betty tool David by the hand and brought him to our position.

Julie then took me by the hand and said maybe we can take care of your problem now. Julie removed my shirt and stated kissing my chest while undoing my belt. She lit my slack drop to the floor. Getting on her knees she removed my shorts and started licking my ridged member. She licked all the way down to the base. While kneading one of my testicles she engulfed the other one in her mouth. Sliding the other testicle to her mouth she tool both of them in and started stroking my dick. Her tong was rubbing each nut as she pumped my dick. Releasing my balls she started working on a great blowjob. She laid on her back with her head back and had me enter he mouth with my dick. She took her hand to my butt cheeks and started pulling me in deeper into her mouth. I started fucking her mouth with vigor. I could feel thy dick head side down the back of her through. I could see her through expand as I enter the food tunnel. I said I was about to come when she pulled me harder into her. I shot my load down that sex hungry through.

She got up with a smile face and said "that tasted good." By this time Betty was at our side and kissing me all over my body. It took about 20 minutes to get me hard again. At this time Julie had me lay on my back while she got on top of me. Facing away from me. She took my dick and guided it into her love tonnle. She started out by moving her hips in a circular motion first slowly then increasing speed. After about 2 or 3 minutes of this she started to breath heavy and started with a straight fuck. Soon she was reaching her orgasm with a loud scream followed by a inaudible low grown. She kept pumping me until I loaded her box with my scream.

She got up and told me to sit by David while the girls worked out. Julie laid down and Betty laid on top of her end a 69 position. The went to town cleaning each other's cunt until they were clear. Julie raised her had and asked us to get behind each of them. I could see Betty licking Julie's ass with Julie was licking Betty's ass. Then Betty took my cock and placed it to the entrance of her ass. As I applied pressure I could feel Julie's tong stroking my dock to get it slick. My dick was at norms entrance when Betty pushed back against by dick pushing pass the into her hole. Betty then did the same to David as he entered Julie's ass. Then the girls started to push us further into their ass all the while licking the dick above then. When we were all the way in we started to pump each with. Pulling the prick almost all the way out each wife would wrap their tong around the shaft as they came out. Julie now had two fingers in Betty's pussy pumping it in time with my strokes. As I got close I increased my speed finally unloading my self into my wife. David completed shortly after me. I pulled out and Julie licked my dick until it was totally clean then she went to work on Betty's ass cleaning it up also.

We cleaned up and little. David and I put our shorts back on while the girls went out to the kitchen to get some refreshments. We sat on the sofa with the girls back in their robes. David put on a tape for us to watch. There was Julie with about 4 guys being sucked and fucked.

After a while Betty said let's go for it. The girls remove their robes and us guys removed out shorts. I laid on my back with Julie squatted her ass over my dick. She then laid back on me while David entered her pussy. Betty then came over Julie's head and squatted over her mouth. While David and I fucked her Julie lick and sucked Betty's cunt. Next David got on his back and Betty had him enter her ass while I fucked her pussy. Julie the squatted over Betty's mouth so she could be sucked. I felt my load eject at the same time David did. We all got up and went to the basement and took a shower all together. We dressed and said our good byes. This was the first of many a good night of fun with our old friends.

knot4me
knot4me
2 Followers