The Wizard of Fuzz Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
slyc_willie
slyc_willie
1,339 Followers

"Well, no," agreed Dotti. "But it does make a difference."

"I don't care!" cried the lion-man. "You just stay away. Especially you!"

Dotti stabbed a finger at her chest. "Me?"

"Yes, her?" asked Scarecrow. "She hasn't done anything to you."

"She . . . she's a girl," said the lion-man, visibly less threatening now.

Tin Man frowned. "You're afraid of girls?" he asked. "Are you that cowardly?"

"I'm not cowardly!" roared the lion-man, then backed off sheepishly. "Well . . . maybe I'm a little intimidated, but I'm certainly not cowardly!"

"Intimidated by what? Women?" asked Dotti, stepping around before the Tin Man.

"Don't come any closer!" exclaimed the lion-headed man.

"I'm not going to hurt you," Dotti said sweetly, taking a few more steps. The nearer she came to the lion-man, the more his cock stiffened, angling up toward her. The head was broad and bright pink; to Dotti, it resembled an arrowhead.

"Just . . . stay back! I-I'm warning you!"

"Warning me of wh—" began Dotti. Suddenly, the lion-man's penis jerked and spurted, spraying ropy strands of semen that splattered onto Dotti's naked stomach, her skirt, and her thighs.

"Oh, no!" bemoaned the lion-man. He covered his face in shame. His cock was still erect, dripping thick fluid onto the golden bricks below.

"Well, he's a quick fellow, isn't he?" muttered Tin Man to Scarecrow.

Scarecrow nodded. "Mm-hmm," he agreed.

"Oh, my!" exclaimed Dotti, wiping her finger through the mess on her belly. "I didn't even touch you."

The lion-man lowered his clawed hands revealing an anguished face. "It'd be worse if you did," he said. "I can't even get it in without going off. That's why they kicked me out."

"Who kicked you out?"

"My clan brothers," lamented the lion-man. "They make fun of me all the time. 'Lightning Lionel.' 'Lionel the Loser.' 'Lionel Can't-get-laid-to-save-his-life.' 'Lionel—'"

Dotti raised her hands. "I get the idea," she said, then offered a sympathetic smile. "So that's all it is? You have an itchy trigger?"

Lionel rolled his eyes. "More like no trigger. Just a barrel and cylinders."

Dotti stepped closer and reached toward his groin. "So, if I—"

"No! Don't!" cried Lionel, then shuddered again, another salvo of fluid bursting from the tip of his cock, which just happened to be angling upward.

"Pfft!" Dotti sputtered, sending drops of semen flying from her lips, her face dripping with cloudy-colored cream. She licked her lips, brought up her hands to wipe away the sticky fluid that had splattered her eyes.

"That was a nice shot," commented Tin Man. "I couldn't have done better myself."

"Well, that goes without saying," muttered Scarecrow. He winced as Tin Man swatted him in the gut with his club. "Okay, I deserved that."

Dotti finished wiping her face with her sleeves. "Well, we're all on our way to see the Wizard of Fuzz," she told Lionel. "He's going to help us."

A hopeful look crossed Lionel's face. "Help you? How?"

"He's going to give me passion," declared Scarecrow.

"And I'll be able to get it up," added Tin Man.

Dotti smiled sweetly upon all three men, ending with Lionel. "And he's going to give me fuzz and let me go home, to Kansas."

Lionel gaze Dotti a quizzical look. "You don't have any fuzz?" he asked.

"Nope," said Dotti simply, and promptly hoisted up her skirt and pushed her panties down, revealing her hairless sex. "See?"

"Oh-h-h," groaned Lionel. But this time, Dotti was quick, and stooped over, locking her mouth around the tip of the lion-man's cock. She sucked out every drop of his thunderous load as the beastly man trembled. With a last swipe of her tongue across the pink head, she straightened, smacking her lips.

"There. Hopefully, that takes care of you for a while," she said.

Lionel chuckled in bliss, forcing his eyes to uncross. "Oh, what a day!" he declared, jumping on his feet. "Can I go with you to see the Wizard?"

"Of course you can!" exclaimed Dotti with a smile. She checked back with Tin Man and Scarecrow, who alternately nodded and shrugged.

"This is just great!" roared Lionel. "The wizard can help me, too!

I have to tell you, Dotti

Since you're such a hottie

You thrill my anima

If I could only hold it

I could surely stow it

You'd love my stamina"

Dotti grinned and offered her arm, simultaneously gesturing for Tin Man and Scarecrow to join her. "Then, let's go," she said. Infected by her exuberance, the four of them began skipping along the Yellow Prick Road.

"Oh, we're off to see the Wizard

The wonderful Wizard of Fuzz!"

***

Further along the road, the foursome slowed as the forest around them grew thicker and darker. The Yellow Prick Road seemed to bend and wind more sharply, allowing them to see no further than twenty paces ahead at most. The trees were more ominous, darker and twisted in the trunks and limbs. The gnarled bark seemed to hide the twisted shapes of faces within them. Hanging from the most of the trunks were large, round, red fruits, and more dangled from the distorted limbs.

"Gosh, what is this place?" asked Dotti, clutching onto the arms of Scarecrow and Tin Man.

"A place of foul taste," mused Scarecrow, scratching his chin. "If memory serves, this is the Pomegranate Forest."

"Pomegranate Forest?" asked Dotti, frowning. "Do they grow on trees?"

"I don't know," answered Tin Man. "But these do."

Dotti shivered. "I don't like this place."

"WELL, WE DON'T LIKE YOU!" came a symphony of deep, feminine voices, as the hidden faces in the tree bark came alive. Abruptly, the limbs began moving, and the foursome found themselves under attack as heavy, juicy red fruits were launched toward them. Some of the trees juggled the fruits on their trunks, like women bouncing breasts in their hands, before plucking them off.

Scarecrow grunted as one of the heavy missiles slammed into his chest, bearing him to the ground amid a cloud of straw. Tin Man lashed out quickly with his heavy iron, batting away projectiles that came too close. Likewise, Lionel slashed at the air, splitting open crimson husks until his claws were just as dark, oozing with sweet, sticky fluid.

"Get Scarecrow!" cried Dotti to Tin Man, covering her head with her hands and running up to Lionel. Immediately, even as Lionel slashed at the air, she grabbed his prick, which hardened quickly, and began stroking furiously.

"Wh-what are you -- ah-h-h-h!" cried Lionel, quaking as his cock pulsed in Dotti's tight grip.

As the thick spurts of cream gushed out, arcing high in the air, Dotti aimed as best she could, so that the gooey globs spattered across warped tree faces, and specifically, into their eyes.

"ACK!" cried the trees as one. "WE CAN'T SEE!"

With the first thick wave of cream spent from Lionel's cock, Dotti realized she had to inspire more. She ripped off her skirt and lay upon the road, pulling the ruby panties aside and showing Lionel her bald pussy. Frantically, she began rubbing her sleek lips and swollen clitoris.

"Come on, Lionel!" she yelled, as blindly-hurled fruit landed all around them. She glanced back up the road, seeing Tin Man supporting a hobbling Scarecrow. The metal man's body was smeared with pinkish-red chunks. He looked tired and wounded.

"Okay! Okay!" groaned the lion-man, furiously masturbating as he stared at Dotti's glistening sex, at her fingers as they pumped in and out. It took only a few more moments before he was ejaculating once more.

"Not me!" cried Dotti as her face was doused again. "Them!"

"R-r-right!" roared Lionel, directing his spurting penis in the direction of the trees around them. One after another, each of the pomegranate trees received a thick facial, coating their eyes, noses, and lips. They began sputtering and gagging, dropping their fruit missiles to the ground rather than hurling them toward their targets.

Scrambling to her feet, and wiping her dripping face, Dotti grabbed Lionel's hands, and that of Tin Man as he lurched forward, carrying Scarecrow. Together, the four unlikely companions ran from the Pomegranate Forest, leaving the animated trees sputtering and spitting in disgust.

***

"Well, that was an adventure!" exclaimed Dotti as they emerged from the forest and onto a vast clearing. Beyond, in the distance, could be seen a brilliant emerald citadel upon a lone high hill. "Is everyone all right?"

Lionel stumbled to the ground, clutching his genitals. "Oh-h-h-h," he groaned. "I think I did it too much." Likewise, Tin Man fell to his knees, letting go of Scarecrow, who crumpled into a heap.

Dotti frowned, planting her hands on her hips. "Well! A fine bunch of men you are!"

Scarecrow lifted his head as he struggled to reconfigure his contorted body. "You got the easy end of it!" he declared. "I don't see any bruises on you."

"Well, it wasn't easy, you know," protested Dotti. "Rubbing myself with all that going on, just to get Lionel going!"

"And you see what that did to him!" exclaimed Tin Man, pointing to the lion-man, curled up on his side.

Dotti sighed petulantly, a look of sympathy on her face as she gazed upon Lionel. She knelt and touched his furry face. "I'm so sorry," she whispered, stroking his golden mane. "It was the only thing I could think of."

Lionel managed a weak smile. "It's okay," he muttered. "Can we just rest here a while?"

Dotti smiled, and patted his shoulder. "Of course," she said, then stood and looked around. "Well, at least we seemed to have found a nice place to lie down for a bit."

With laborious grunts and moans, the three men rose and stumbled along with Dotti along the road, then into the field. All around them were bright, blooming poppies, fragrant with their sweet, intoxicating aroma. Dotti inhaled deeply, feeling her senses inundated with the pleasant smell. She lowered herself to her knees, reached to some of the flowering blossoms. Her senses became hazy; she felt her equilibrium vanish. With a sigh, she toppled over, grinning lazily with a handful of poppies.

***

Deanna the Good Dom floated through the air in her bubble, smiling to herself at the pleasant way in which it bounced up and down in the air. It reminded her of one of the Wizard's more recent inventions . . . .

"Oh, what have we here?" she asked aloud as she spied the four sleeping figures in the field below. Her brow furrowed. "Oh, no. That's Dotti!"

The bubble veered down out of the sky, popping as soon as it touched the blossoms in the field. Deanna landed softly upon the ground, approaching the unconscious forms of Dotti and her companions. With a heartfelt sigh, Deanna touched one of the poppies.

That damn Dom of the West, she thought. Getting the trees of the Pomegranate Forest to chase them to the poppy field. This is just like her. Well, if she can play dirty, so can I . . . .

The Good Dom paused for a moment as she looked upon Dotti. Such a pretty face, she thought. With a slight blush rising to her face, Deanna reached to the bottom of the slit in her suit, finding the hidden zipper that went all the way down, between her thighs, and up just to the tip of her tail bone in the back. She shivered slightly at the feel of the cool spring breeze between her thighs, against the slightly damp lips of her naked pussy.

Only something stronger than the poppies will bring her awake, Deanna thought as she stood over Dotti, one foot on either side of the girl's head. She smiled at the sight of the girl's fresh young face below the trimmed crimson curls on her pubic mound.

Slowly, Deanna lowered herself, spreading her strong thighs wide as her pussy neared Dotti's sleeping face. She felt herself growing wetter and wetter, her clitoris stiffening with anticipation . . . .

"Mmm," moaned the Dom of the North as Dotti's slightly-parted lips were pressed to her pussy, the girl's nose in her pubic hair. Deanna felt her juices trickling out, smearing Dotti's lower face as the Dom rocked back and forth. Deanna began moaning softly, luxuriating in the sensations of her clit rubbing the tip of Dotti's little button nose.

"Mrrmph?" came a muffled query from beneath the Dom's splayed thighs. Dotti's hands shot up to slap against Deanna's thighs, as her eyes flashed open in surprise. She gasped against Deanna's slippery snatch, which only made the Dom squeal softly.

"Oh, you're awake," commented Deanna, stopping her gyrations for a moment. She looked down at the girl's wide eyes. "Of course, now we need to wake up the others. Can you keep doing that?"

Dotti blinked, thinking, inhaling the rich, sweet fragrance of the Dom's pussy, feeling Deanna's swollen parted lips against her own. Tentatively, she slipped her tongue out, licking some of the sweet fluid from Deanna's labia. The flavor was not much different from her own.

"I guess so," Dotti said, then began licking in and around the Dom's slick hole, smacking her wet lips against the red-furred pussy hovering over her mouth. She closed her eyes in concentration, ran her hands up and down Deanna's clothed thighs.

Deanna trembled with passion, reaching down between her legs to grip Dotti's head. She ground her pussy more urgently against the girl's mouth, gasping each time Dotti's tongue slid up inside her tunnel. The aroma of her aroused sex filled the air, wafting around her like a cloud.

Finally, Deanna tilted her hips a little, pushing the thick, stiff protrusion of her clit past Dotti's lips. "Suck on it, sweetheart," she urged. "Suck hard. You need to open the flood gates so the waters can wash over your friends."

"Mm-hmm," mumbled Dotti, sucking in her cheeks as she pulled and sucked upon Deanna's clit, pulling on it, massaging it like a little cock. Above her, The Good Dom trembled and shook, her mouth hanging slack, cheeks rosy with pleasure. She planted her hands on the ground above Dotti's head and mashed her pussy into the girl's mouth. With a long cry and moan, her orgasm erupted through her.

The powerful, sweet scent of Deanna's pussy did indeed wash through the field like the waters from a damn, infusing itself in the senses of Scarecrow, Tin Man, and Lionel. Slowly, the three of them roused, sniffing the air. One by one, they looked to see the Dom squatting over Dotti's face, panting her release.

Tin Man arched his eyebrow. "Ding, dong," he muttered. "The Dom just came."

Lionel perked up. "The Dom just came?"

Scarecrow nodded. "The Dom just came."

"And she did it very sweetly," mumbled Dotti with a grin, licking along Deanna's sopping lips.

"But not very neatly," said the Dom apologetically.

"But it seems, very completely," commented Scarecrow, crawling closer. He stared at Dotti's saturated face.

"And not at all discretely," added Lionel, taking in the sight. His eyes bulged at the vision of Dottie tickling the deeply flushed and shrunken clitoris of the Dom. "Oh-h-h," he moaned, flopping onto his back. A fountain of semen spurted high into the air, splashing the poppies.

Deanna chuckled. "It appears the men are all up," she said.

Tin Man rolled his eyes. "In a manner of speaking . . . ."

***

"So, the wicked Dom of the West made us go to that field?" asked Scarecrow as the four of them ambled along the Yellow Prick Road, away from the poppy fields and toward the glittering citadel in the distance. Deanna had already wrapped herself in another bubble, and with her cheeks still glowing, was now floating high above and away.

"I guess so," responded Dotti, touching still-fragrant lips and licking her fingers. "Those pomegranate trees chased us in the right direction, off the path. I guess The Dom of the West really doesn't want us getting to the Emerald City."

"Well, that's just too bad," said Tin Man with a grin. "Because we're not far away. Come on!"

Taking the hands of Dotti and Scarecrow, Tin Man began running up the gently-rising slope of the road, anxious to get to the citadel. Lionel trundled after, trying not to admire the firm, bouncing cheeks of Dotti's rear as she ran . . . .

***

The towering walls of the Emerald City stood before them, smooth and opaque. The massive front doors were almost five times as tall as Tin Man.

"Wow."

"Whoa."

"Wuff."

"Ah-choo!"

The others looked to Scarecrow as he rubbed his red nose. The straw man shrugged sheepishly. "Sorry," he said. "Poppies."

"WHO DARES SEEK ENTRANCE TO THE EMERALD CITY?"

The foursome gasped in unison, huddling together before the doors to the fabled city. Eyes looked about, trying to find the source of the booming voice.

"U-um . . . w-we just want to see the Wizard," Dotti offered in a weak voice.

"THE WIZARD IS NOT AVAILABLE FOR YOU."

Dotti's shoulders fell. "But, please!" she called. "He's the only one who can help me!"

"HAVE YOU TRIED OPRAH?"

Dotti exchanged perturbed looks with the others. "Is she here?" the girl asked at last.

Abruptly, a tiny, hidden door opened beside the more massive ones, and a little person stepped out, in many ways resembling a Scrumpkin. He wore garb that reminded Dotti of the Swiss Guard.

"No, 'course she ain't here, lassie," he said irritatingly, his voice high-pitched and heavily accented. "Whattaya think we are? Harpo Studios? This 'ere's the Emerald City, not the Miracle Mile! Now, off with ye!"

"Please," Dotti begged. "We've come so far. Please let us see him!"

The diminutive man scoffed. "Oh, so now it's all'a ye, eh? Saint's alive! Ye 'ave'ta earn an audience with the Wizard, ye know!"

"Then how can we earn an audience?" asked Tin Man, gripping his iron.

The guard scratched his chin in thought. "Ye'll have ta speak ta MC Horse," he said.

"MC Horse?" queried Dotti.

The guard leered, looking Dotti over in her tiny skirt, revealing blouse, and sweat-sheened skin. "Aye, 'at's what we call 'im. Short for . . . well, ye'll find out."

A hopeful look crossed all their faces. "So, we can come in?" asked Dotti.

The guard shrugged. "Aye, ye can come," he said, then winked. "If ye're up for it."

At the little man's gesture, the massive doors groaned as they moved, parting and sweeping away. Before the amazed eyes of the four companions, the interior of the citadel was revealed. There was a large central courtyard, the walls all emerald, with a transparent dome through which sunlight was filtered. There were strange people in all manner of fine clothing about, tall people, short people, big people and little people. All looked to the newcomers as they stepped tentatively across the threshold.

"This . . . is the Emerald City!" cried the guard proudly, sweeping his little arms wide.

"Oh . . . gosh!" exclaimed Dotti, looking about in wonder. Music played from some hidden source, filling the air, something light and lively. There were booths along the circular walls of the courtyard, offering everything from strange perfumes to unusual foodstuffs.

"I've never seen anything like it," commented Tin Man.

"This is spectacular!" claimed Lionel.

Scarecrow shrugged. "Hmm . . . it's nice, I guess."

Dotti looked to the straw man, frowning as if insulted. "It's wonderful," she insisted.

He gave a wan smile. "Yes, of course it is," he said with a forced smile.

Dotti stepped forward, peering about with amazed interest. Here, a four-armed man juggled yellow balls in the air while spitting out gouts of flame. There, a strange reptilian creature tap-danced upon a small circular stage. Beside him was a short, fat man with a handlebar mustache, a large chirping cricket upon his shoulder. The entire scene had a carnival atmosphere, with an undercurrent of . . . something else.

slyc_willie
slyc_willie
1,339 Followers