The Wizard of Fuzz Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Smack! Smack! Crack! Smack! Slap! The blows came fast and furious, his movements little more than blurs before the astonished eyes of all who looked on. The blonde-haired leader of the Sapphic Sisters reeled with each impact, taking a few stumbling steps backward with a dazed expression on her face. Blood trickled from one of her nostrils. Then her eyes rolled back in her head and she tumbled back, into the swampy water.

"Sister!" screeched the other women, and they surged forth, slashing and clawing at Scarecrow. In a display of unnaturally efficient prowess, the straw man became a whirlwind of movement, blocking and striking, spinning and kicking, always remaining above Dotti. The girl gasped at the flurry of violence above her, watching as naked female bodies went flying in all directions.

Finally, and sooner than anyone could have expected, it was over. The Sapphic Sisters lay all about, most rendered unconscious, but all defeated. With his typical stoic expression, Scarecrow looked down at Dotti in her nudity and extended a helping hand.

Amazed and stupefied, Dotti got to her feet, looking upon her lanky companion with different, impressed eyes. "How did you do that?"

Scarecrow shrugged. "Being a scarecrow and a genius has its perks," he said. "I've had a lot of time to read."

Dotti suddenly laughed and hugged Scarecrow tightly. "Oh, thank God!" she exclaimed. "If you hadn't saved me, those horrible women would have eaten me to death!"

Scarecrow patted the girl's sweaty back and released her. "Let's get the others and get out of here."

Dotti nodded firmly. "Yeah. Let's blow this joint."

***

"Yeah. Let's blow this joint."

The wicked Dom of the West glared angrily into her simmering cauldron as the scene faded. "No!" she screeched, frightening the strange creatures that skittered about in her laboratory.

"That little hussy!" fumed the Dom, stomping around the room. She clutched her ebony magic dildo tightly in her red-nailed hand. "Everything I do . . . someone comes along and saves her! It's maddening! It's infuriating! It's God Damned pissing me off!" With an ear-splitting cry, she swept her arm through the cluttered collection of potions and ingredients on a table, sending them all shattering upon the floor and against the wall.

"I'll get you, my pretty," she muttered, fuming.

"Eh . . . Mistress?"

The Dom whirled toward the misshapen little figure in the doorway. "WHAT!"

The green-skinned goblin cringed slightly, but stood his ground. "Um, shall I alert the Flying Monkies, Mistress?"

The Dom frowned in annoyance and planted her hands on her hips. "The Flying Monkeys," she said in irritation. "And just what the fuck can they do? They're monkeys with wings!" She lifted her hands and waggled her fingers while making a face. "Ooo! Scary!"

The goblin servant swallowed nervously. "O-o-oh . . . kay . . . ."

The Dom sighed, rolling her eyes. She ground her teeth for a moment. "We aren't going to do anything but wait," she said at last. Her blood-red lips split in a wicked grin. "I'll take care of the little slut myself."

***

"There it is," Dotti said ominously as the four of them stopped along the Yellow Prick Road. The path sloped down steeply just before them, riding the lee of a hill toward a dark tower in the distance. Thick, foreboding clouds hung in the air above the edifice, churning and swirling but never moving away.

Tin Man took a deep breath. "How do we get in?" he asked, wringing his hands upon the shaft of his iron.

The four of them all stared at the tower, lightly scratching their chins and narrowing their eyes in contemplation. "Hmm . . . ."

"Is there any information on the map?" asked Scarecrow.

Dotti held out the length of parchment, scanning it. Something caught her eye and she looked closer. "Hmm, look at this," she said. "'Hit the cog to open the drawbridge.'"

"What does that mean?" asked Lionel with a growl.

"It means we need to take a closer look," mused Scarecrow.

***

The land about the tower was dark with shadow. The swirling, portentous clouds above kept any flowers from blooming and made the ground stark and lifeless. The walls of the tower looked ancient and cracked, with dark ivy creeping halfway up. The drawbridge was a towering portal, raised and set flush within a high arch. There were no signs of sentries or guards; indeed, the tower had the appearance of being deserted.

"Are we sure this is the right place?" asked Lionel, looking about dubiously.

Scarecrow gave the lion-man a bland look. "You see any other towers around here?"

Lionel scowled. "Well, where are all the people? Where's the Dom's henchmen?"

Scarecrow shrugged. "Inside, I'd say," he said. "And they know we can't get in."

"Not unless we find the cog and hit it," Dotti pointed out.

"So, let's find it," Tin Man said.

The four of them began searching around the gate and the immediate grounds of the castle, searching for anything that might be called a 'cog,' or anything else of interest. But after patting the cracked stone walls and scrounging through dead and dying underbrush, they came up empty.

"Excuse me, but what are ye doing?" called a high-pitched, accented voice from above.

Four heads tilted upward, beholding a wiry-thin figure in an oversized helmet, his face dominated by a wide, curled handlebar mustache. Gloved hands that looked too big for the stunted figure rest atop the high edge of the drawbridge, beneath the stone arch. The humanoid creature smacked thick lips as it waited.

"We're looking for a way in," said Dotti simply.

"Well, ye can't come in," sputtered the sentry. "Only if ye have permission from the Mistress can ye get entry, and ye don't. So, off with ye! Don't make me fart in yer general direction!"

"There's no need to be rude!" answered Dotti with a huff.

"Ah, go pick some elderberries!"

"Sure thing," snapped Tin Man. "Come down here, and I'll pull them out of your—"

"As much as I'm enjoying this witty banter," Scarecrow interrupted. "I think we'd better look for another way in."

"I think so, too," agreed Dotti. "I'm getting nervous just standing here."

Thp! A black-feathered arrow landed in the ground at her feet. With a gasp, the four of them looked up, seeing numerous slits in the walls above which had previously been covered. Over a dozen such slits could be seen, each with the tip of an arrow protruding from it.

"Ulp!" blurted Dotti. She looked to the others. "I think it's time to run away, now."

Abruptly, the four of them began running back along the path away from the tower, just as the sharp twangs of bowstrings sounded. The arrows fell wide of the mark, digging into the dirt and dead fields. All the way up the hill the arrows chased them, until, it seemed, their range had been reached.

Panting for breath, the foursome turned and watched the tower as the drawbridge lowered amid a loud clanking sound. The same diminutive figure which had taunted them was revealed to be standing on a platform above the slowly-revealed archway, turning a crank attached to a small wheel.

"Look, there's the cog!" exclaimed Dotti, pointing.

Lionel growled. "Doesn't help us much, being way up here," he said. "We try to get close enough, and those arrows will pick us off!"

At the tower below, the drawbridge finally met the ground, and Scrumpkin-sized troops marched out, some clad in armor and holding swords, others with bows. They stood in a clustered group as the drawbridge was drawn back up, blocking the way.

"That's just great!" muttered Dotti, slapping her hands to her sides in exasperation. "Now we have to get through them and find a way to hit that cog!"

Tin Man mused in thought as the drawbridge rumbled closed. "Hmm. I can just see the cog from up here."

Scarecrow arched an eyebrow as he deduced what Tin Man was thinking. "What's the distance, you figure?"

Tin Man took a breath. "Eight, nine hundred paces . . . ."

Dotti whirled around to face Tin Man as the grey-skinned golfer scratched his chin. "Do you think you can do it?"

Tin Man swallowed nervously. "I don't know . . . ."

Dotti sidled closer, slinking against Tin Man and running her hand up the inside of his thigh. "Maybe, if I, um, inspire you?" she cooed, cupping his heavy sacs in her hand, rolling her fingers back and forth.

He gave her a wan look as the girl fondled him. "Have you forgotten?"

Dotti sighed, biting her lip in thought. And idea struck her, then, and she grinned. "Tell you what," she said, lifting up on her toes. "If you can hit that cog from here, once you get, um, your swing back, I'll let you . . ." she trailed off as she whispered in Tin Man's ear. His dull grey cheeks darkened quickly.

"You'd let me do that?" he asked in an amazed and perhaps even aroused voice.

Dotti grinned. "Yep. You'd be my first."

Tin Man swelled with pride. "Stand back, young lady," he said firmly.

The others gave Tin Man some room as he stood in profile to the tower below. He dropped one of his two balls to the ground, nudged it into place with his foot. He took a few practice swings, switching his eye from the ball to its intended target, so far away. What he had to hit seemed nearly impossible to do so, especially since the cog was partially blocked by the little goblin-like figure beside it.

He centered himself, closed his eyes a moment as he breathed. With the encouragement gained from Dotti, he slowly drew back the iron . . . .

"You can do it, Tin Man!" exclaimed Lionel in encouragement.

Tin Man stumbled halfway through his backswing, emitted a low groan.

"Shh!" hissed Dotti, glaring at Lionel and pressing a finger to her lips. Scarecrow rolled his eyes.

Lionel looked sheepish. "Sorry."

"Can I continue, now?" asked an irritated Tin Man.

"Yes, Tin Man, we'll all be quiet now," assured Dotti.

The golfer nodded, returned his concentration where it belonged. A few more practice swings, and he was ready. He drew back, arcing the club high above and behind his head, then . . . .

Crack! With a mighty swing, Tin Man sent the ball shooting through the air as if sent from a cannon. It arced in the air, all but disappearing as it sped toward it's target. The four of them watched with anxious eyes as the dimpled ball rocketed down out of the sky, straight for the top of the gate.

Thunk!

The goblin upon it's perch suddenly pitched back, falling out of sight after being struck between the eyes. The ball disappeared.

"Damn!" cursed Tin Man, kicking at the ground.

"It's okay," Dotti said soothingly, stepping up behind the golfer, pressing her body to his back. She slid her hands around, grasping his cock and balls, stroking and fondling as she spoke: "You've got one more ball. Just remember what I said, imagine how good's that gonna feel when I let you do that . . . ."

Tin Man trembled, gave Dotti a casual grope on her thigh that made her squeal. The girl stepped back, and Tin Man dropped another ball to the ground. The air was quiet as Tin Man lined up his second and last shot. He took his time, cleared his mind, drew back the club, and—

Crack!

"Go, go, go!" chanted Dotti, quickly joined by the others as they watched the ball follow nearly the same path as before. Anxiety was telling on their faces as the ball sped down through the air . . . .

Clunk!

The cog was knocked loose, and without that tiny wheel holding the tension in the ropes attached to the drawbridge, the massive wooden portal suddenly lurched forward and toppled to the ground, unceremoniously crushing the gathering of goblins before it with a terrific impact. A huge cloud of dirt and dust exploded in all directions around the now-lowered drawbridge, along with a few helmets and weapons.

"You did it!" squealed Dotti, jumping into Tin Man's arms, wrapping her arms and legs around him. She smothered her mouth against his, kissing him deeply. Tin Man moaned softly.

Abruptly, Dotti jerked back, a surprised expression on her face. "Did I just feel a twitch?" she asked.

Tin Man blushed. "Uh, must have been an itch."

Dotti glanced down to where her groin was pressed against his. "Hmm, maybe it was just a glitch."

"Um, excuse me," interrupted Scarecrow. "But before you two get hitched, I think it's time to ditch."

Dotti rolled her eyes. "Oh, son of a—"

"He's right," Tin Man interrupted, setting Dotti on her feet. "There's no time to waste."

Dotti huffed, then grabbed her companions' hands. "All right, then, let's get that dildo!"

***

The Dom of the West huffed and fumed, pacing in her laboratory high within the tower. Her goblins routed by a single strike from, of all things, a golf ball. And now that displaced Kansas hussy and her friends were making their way up through the tower.

The Dom stopped her pacing, facing the door to her sanctum. They're coming, she thought, hearing a ruckus in the stairwell beyond the portal. Well, let them come. I am not helpless.

The door burst open under the kick of Scarecrow, slamming hard against the wall beside it. He jabbed a finger at the Dom in her polished leather finery, shoots of straw tumbling to the floor. "We've come for the cock!" he cried valiantly.

The Dom bristled, clutching the glossy ebony phallus at her side. "And what would you do with it, straw man? I didn't think your shaft bent in that direction."

Dotti stepped around Scarecrow, holding to a brave face even as she trembled inside. Tin Man and Lionel appeared in the doorway and took their places to either side of the straw man.

"You have something that belongs to me, Mrs. Gulp," Dotti said. "I'm here to take it, and your magic dildo."

The Dom sneered. "Oh? And what could that be?" she asked mockingly. Her other hand reached behind her back and produced a small silver orb. "Oh, look. What is this? TOTO? What a sweet little thing it is . . . ."

Dotti glared. "That's mine! Give it back!"

The Dom cackled. "You want it?" she baited, then jerked aside the narrow strip of leather the covered her sex, revealing snow-white pubic hair just above her smooth lips. Quickly, she pressed the silver TOTO against her pussy, and Dotti watched with horrified eyes as the little sphere was swallowed up inside the mature woman's tunnel. The Dom grinned, eyes fluttering as she felt the sensations within her.

Dotti gasped. "You . . . you . . . witch!" she cried, and darted forward.

"Dotti!" cried Tin Man in alarm. But his warning came too late. As Dotti charged the Dom, the leather-clad woman snapped up the magic dildo, aiming it at the girl. A gout of flame shot out, devouring the air between them. With a terrified scream, Dotti pitched to the side, just barely avoiding the long tongue of flame, and collided hard with a work table. She slumped to the floor, stunned.

"AHH!" screeched Scarecrow, waving his arm as flames began feeding hungrily. Soon, his entire arm was practically a bonfire. "Water!" her shrieked. "Water!"

"Here!" cried Lionel, finding a large bucket along the wall. Swiftly, he hurled its contents at Scarescrow, the water within dousing the flames. But more water surged out, splashing onto the Dom, coating her head to toe.

"Sprrtt!" spat the Dom, glaring at Dotti's companions. "You pathetic cretins," she breathed ominously. Ignoring the girl on the floor, the Dom advanced upon her friends, threatening with the dildo. "You know nothing! You're all pathetic! You're much-vaunted Wizard has sent you on a suicide mission!"

As the Dom ranted, Dotti sat up on the floor, settling a hand to her head. Her vision cleared after a moment, and she watched as, back to her, the Dom threatened her friends. From her vantage point, the girl could see the quick-release clasp on the back of the Dom's G-string. Dotti realized she had but one chance.

Scrambling to her feet, Dotti dashed forward, reaching out to the Dom's hips. A quick grip, then a jerk, and the G-string was ripped away.

"Wha-a-at!" screeched the Dom, whirling about, the fine silver hairs of her pussy revealed. She glared at Dotti. "You give that back!"

Dotti snickered, holding up the garment tantalizingly as she backed toward another table, this one practically uncluttered. "Come and get it," she teased. Beyond the Dom, Dotti could see her companions following the wicked woman, fanning about to surround her.

"You hussy!" growled the Dom, nearing as Dotti met the table behind her and hoisted herself atop it. The snow-haired woman began to spout more, but she stopped as Dotti fluttered up her skirt, revealing the glittering ruby panties.

The Dom stopped, transfixed by the sight of the glowing undergarments and the puffy vulva they barely covered. She did not notice as she was flanked by Lionel and Tin Man.

Dotti grinned, lifting and spreading her legs widely as she reached down and drew aside the gusset of the scarlet panties. Her flushed, pink-lipped pussy practically glowed. "You want it?"

The Dom whimpered a moment, her confidence wavering. Self-consciously, she licked her lips as she eyed Dotti's slick pussy, a trickle of wetness dribbling over the girl's perineum.

But just as the Dom dove face-first, Dotti rolled off the table. The strong hands of Scarecrow, Tin Man, and Lionel grabbed the leather-clad woman and hoisted her onto the table, throwing her down onto her back. They held her arms and legs, spreading them wide. Tin Man jerked the long, thick black dildo from the Dom's hand and tossed it to Dotti.

Coming up between the woman's spread thighs, Dotti stroked the impressive fake phallus as she fluttered her tongue about the head. Lifting her head from the table, the Dom watched the girl with a pained, needy expression.

"D-don't," begged the Dom weakly.

Dotti grinned, leaned over the table and bringing her face close to the Dom's exposed pussy. Sleek, slender lips fanned out from between slightly puffy vulva, glistening with tell-tale moisture. "Oh, I think I will," Dotti muttered, then lowered her face.

The Dom stiffened, jerking her head back as the girl began sucking and licking her. Dotti made loud smacking and slurping sounds as she feasted between the Dom's parted thighs. Her companions watched with varying degrees of interest as the raven-haired teen serviced the mature woman.

"Oh! Oh, no," sputtered Lionel, his cock twitching as he held the Dom's shoulders down.

Scarecrow was quick to direct. "In her mouth! Now!" he ordered.

Lionel quickly complied, jerking the Dom's head back, making her red-lipped mouth fall open. With a groan, he shoved his nearly-bursting cock past the woman's lips, all the way into her throat. The lion-man shook as he ejaculated, forcing the woman to devour his seed. The Dom's throat rippled as she swallowed automatically.

Dotti sucked the Dom's long, stiff clit, pulling it out from her sex, finally letting it go and watching it retract back into place. Licking her shiny lips, the girl pushed the broad head of the dildo against the opening of the Dom's pussy, watching as the pink lips within stretched and sucked upon the jet-colored intruder.

"Hmmmph!" groaned the Dom, her mouth still stuffed with Lionel's cock. She arched her back deeply, pushing down with her hips whilst simultaneously pressing her lips to the base of Lionel's dick.

"Oh-h-h-h, lord!" roared the lion-man, launching yet another salvo of pungent cream. But the Dom sputtered, pulling back, thick white cream flowing from her parted lips around Lionel's twitching cock. It splashed down her upturned face and into her hair, or splattered to the floor below.

With her palm against the base of the magic dildo, Dotti shoved the phallus deep inside the woman. She twisted back and forth, grinding, pushing.