The Wizard of Fuzz Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, Dotti! Oh, my sweet! I can feel it coming right up from my feet!" Scarecrow gasped with rapture.

"Yes!" panted Dotti, slipping her wet mouth from Lionel's bobbing cock. She smacked her tight fist up and down Scarecrow's cock rapidly, her open mouth hovering just above the swelling, purple head. "Give it to me, give it to me! I want some! Give it to me, give it to me, gimme your cum!"

"Ahhh!" Scarecrow cried with pure ecstasy as he ejaculated, launching fountainous spurts of cream that flew into Dotti's mouth, splashed her chin and lips, and even streaked across her cheek onto her back. Dotti cooed and giggled as she watched the mighty eruption, then slid her mouth down Scarecrow's twitching shaft, sucking it tenderly.

Tin Man and Lionel shared amazed and inspired looks, grabbing hold of the girl from both ends. As the metal-skinned man began pumping in and out of Dotti's well-lubed anus, Lionel lifted her dripping face and invaded her mouth one more. Scarecrow languished in bliss beneath the girl, laughing in euphoria.

Smack-smack-smack! The erotic sound of Tin Man's balls slapping against Dotti's flushed pussy were matched only by the deep, muffled moans and squeals the girl made and Lionel's appreciative purrs. Finally, however, Tin Man's face contorted, and buried his cock to the hilt, quivering against Dotti's buttocks.

Tin Man only grunted as he came, but Dotti felt the warm gush of fluid deep in her bowels, a sensation she had never known before. Realizing that it was Tin Man's semen that warmed her, she came again as well, panting hotly against Lionel's groin.

Tin Man remained shaking until his metallic seed had been fully spent, then slowly withdrew his slowly-softening cock from Dotti's rectum. "Boy, was that worth the wait," he muttered, stumbling back.

"Ooo," winced Dotti, pushing up for a moment, reaching back to her gaping anus. She giggled, feeling the muscles of her sphincter contract. Laboriously, she rolled onto her back, looking up at Lionel. Her face glistened with cum; which she rubbed into her cheeks and neck, licked her fingers.

"You're turn, sweetie," she urged. "Can the cat man do?"

Lionel chuckled, then pounced onto the bed, whipping around atop Dotti. She willing lifted and held her legs open wide as Lionel aimed his cock for the shiny pink entrance of her tunnel. With perfect precision, he slid into Dotti's snug, wet sheath, grinding against her pussy.

"How's this for an answer?" he growled, pumping away inside the girl.

Dotti whimpered and panted in pleasure, clutching Lionel's muscular arms. Her feet kicked in the air, her head thrashed back and forth on the bed. Beside them on the bed, Tin Man and Scarecrow watched in interest as they recovered.

"I say he loses it first," quipped Scarecrow.

Tin Man shook his head. "Nah. I say Dotti will burst."

It was not long for either the lion-man or the eager girl beneath him. Lionel slapped his hips against Dotti time and again, baring his fangs as he neared orgasm. Dotti stared up at his feral face, her own starkly blushed.

"Yes-yes-yes!" she squealed, humping back against him.

"Yes-yes-yes!" echoed Lionel, then he suddenly lurched forward, buried to the hilt, his body vibrating for a moment, mouth hanging slack and eyes bulging. Then, just as a mighty roar signaled his long-awaited orgasm, Dotti screeched as well, locking her legs tightly around his waist.

Tin Man and Scarecrow watched in awe and amazement as the two trembled together, sharing their most explosive orgasms yet. They rolled and ground against one another until the tremors subsided. Gulping for air, Lionel rolled onto the bed beside Dotti, his entire groin saturated.

Dotti lay blinking for a few moments, then sat up with a thoroughly satisfied sigh. "Wuff!"

The three men all laughed. "Not to shoddy," Tin Man said.

Scarecrow nodded. "Well, with that body . . . ."

"What do you think, Dotti?" asked Lionel.

Dotti grinned. "I think I wanna scrump again."

The three men voiced their approval with enthusiasm, then pounced upon the giggling girl.

***

It was late the following morning when the four companions met the Wizard of Fuzz upon the roof of the Emerald City's citadel. Coming up from the spiraling stairway and into a stiff wind, their eyes bulged as they beheld—

"It's huge!"

"Enormous!"

"Gosh, that's the biggest dick I've ever seen!"

Scarecrow cocked his head. "Yeah, and the balloon's pretty big, too," he quipped.

Willie the Wizard grinned upon seeing his guests, and stepped from the basket moored beneath the gigantic hovering phallus. The cock-shaped balloon had been heavily patched with multi-colored fabric, yet it held the heated air being jetted up within it by the Dom of the West's fire-spitting black dildo. The Wizard had secured the toy atop the basket, beneath the wide blow-hole.

"My friends!" he beamed, approaching the foursome. "I hope you got some rest, Dotti, because it's going to be a long and bumpy ride."

Dotti snickered slightly, glancing to the blushing faces of her lovers. "Spent the entire night in bed," she said.

"Good!" exclaimed the Wizard, clapping his hands together. Behind, the moorings creaked as the strong winds buffeted the balloon. "Well, we'd better take advantage of this wind if we want to make it over the rainbow again."

Dotti's smile faded slightly. She took a deep breath and nodded. "Just let me say good-bye," she said, and turned to her friends.

"Scarecrow, you were the first friend I made in Fuzz, and I'll never forget you for that. I'm so glad I could help you get your passion back." She hugged the straw man tightly, her eyes welling with tears.

Scarecrow fought back his own tears with a sniffle. "Good-bye, Dotti, I'll really miss you."

With a kiss to Scarecrow's lips, Dotti stepped to the next man.

"Tin Man, no matter what happens, you have a wonderful club and a perfect swing. Don't ever lose them again."

The metal man managed a smile as they hugged. "All I will ever have to do is think of you, and they'll be there," he said. "Take care of yourself, Dotti."

She kissed Tin Man sweetly and stepped away.

"Lionel," she said affectionately, her watery eyes dripping. "My fuzzy-wuzzy lion-man. I'm really happy that you got your—"

"C'mere, Dotti," Lionel growled with a grin, pulling Dotti to him for a passionate, deep kiss. The girl squealed but gave in readily, wrapping her arms and legs around Lionel and returning his kisses with enthusiasm.

Tin Man and Scarecrow exchanged somewhat embarrassed looks. The Wizard tapped his watch and cleared his throat loudly.

Finally, Lionel broke the kiss and set a dazed Dotti on her feet. He winked to the others. "Now that's how you say good-bye," he said with a smirk.

"Oh, my," breathed Dotti, then she smoothed out her skirt and re-tied her blouse. Composing herself, she addressed the Wizard once more. "Okay, um, I'm ready."

The Wizard smiled fondly upon the pretty girl, thinking, it'll take most of a day to get back to the real world. Good thing the floor of the basket is padded. He took Dotti's arm and lead her to the basket. "All set, then? You have everything?"

Dotti nodded, patting herself down. "Yep. Skirt, blouse, Ruby Panties . . ." she paused, slipping a hand between her legs, beneath the crimson underthings. "I even got my TOTO, right where it belongs -- whoops!"

The Wizard turned back just as he stepped into the basket of the balloon. He saw the silver orb fall from under Dotti's skirt and bounce down the gang plank.

"Oh, Gosh!" cried Dotti. "TOTO! Come back here!" Instinctively, she jogged after her treasured toy.

Tin Man stooped to pick up the rolling ball, holding it up as Dotti raced toward him. He smiled. "Can't forget this," he said.

Dotti blushed, took the orb, rewarding Tin Man with another kiss. "Gosh, no!" she exclaimed. "It's gonna be a long tr—"

"Dotti!" yelled the Wizard anxiously, just the snapping of ropes could be heard. A particularly strong gust of wind pulled viciously at the balloon, jerking it away from the platform. The wizard stumbled as the basket rocked backward, beginning to pull away. The little half-door slammed closed, latching automatically.

"Willie!" shrieked Dotti, running back up the shallow ramp. But the final line snapped under the strain of the wind, and abruptly, the phallic-shaped balloon was jerked away, as if snatched by a giant invisible hand. The shocked face of Willie the Wizard stared at Dottie as the man was born high and away.

"I'm sorry, Dotti!" he called. "I'm sorry-y-y-y!"

Dotti fell to her knees, weeping. Scarecrow, Tin Man and Lionel came up behind her, crouching as they consoled the crying girl.

"There, there, Dotti, it's all right," soothed Scarecrow, wiping away her tears with his fingers.

"But it's not all right," she insisted with a sniffle. "As much as I know I'm gonna miss you, all of you, I belong at home. But now I'll never get back."

The three men offered sympathetic words and hugs as the girl shuddered with emotion.

"Well, why don't you just go home, then?" asked a tittering, familiar voice.

Four heads turned to see Deanna, the Good Dom of the North, as she landed within her bubble. It popped wetly, and the woman gave Dotti a sweet smile.

"Wh-what do you mean?" asked Dotti, confused. She sniffled one last time. "Didn't you see what happened? The Wizard's gone! He was gonna take me home, but he's gone! He was the only chance I had!"

Deanna trilled, shaking her head. "Oh, of course not, Dotti," she said. "You've had the power to go home all along. It's right there, between your legs."

Dotti frowned, glancing down. "My coochie?" she asked dubiously.

"I think she means the Ruby Panties," Scarecrow muttered in her ear.

"Oh!" exclaimed Dotti, then realized what he -- and the Good Dom -- meant. "You mean . . . the panties can take me home?"

Deanna beamed. "Why, of course!"

Dotti suddenly glared at the redheaded woman and shoved herself to her feet. "And you didn't tell me before?" she shrieked. "You mean, the moment I put these damn things on, I could have just whisked myself home? I didn't have to get almost smashed by pomegranate titty-trees, knocked out in a poppy field, stuff a friggin' horse cock up my cooch, get insulted by little ugly guys with bad accents, get shot at by arrows, and dildo a wicked dom to death? What kind of Good Dom are you?"

Deanna frowned. "I thought you knew. Didn't you want to help your friends?"

Admonished, Dotti's anger vanished. She looked to her friends with apologetic smiles. "Yeah, I did," she said. "I'm sorry, guys."

The three men stood and hugged the girl in turn. "It's all right, Dotti," Scarecrow said. "Your outburst was just a function of frustration and ignorance, compiled by fatigue and—"

Dotti placed her hand over Scarecrow's mouth. "A simple 'I forgive you' will be enough."

Scarecrow smiled. "I forgive you," he said.

Dotti patted the straw man's cheek, turned back to Deanna. "Okay, so, how do I do this? Click my heels three times or something?"

Deanna rolled her eyes. "They're Ruby Panties, young one. Not ruby slippers."

"Oh. Right."

Deanna stepped closer and casually lifted Dotti's skirt, exposing the girl's sparkling undergarments, and took Dotti's hand. She pushed the teenager's hand against her sex. "All you have to do is masturbate through the panties and say, 'I want to cum home.'"

Dotti looked surprised. "That's it?" she asked.

Deanna stepped back. "That's it."

"Um . . . okay," Dotti said, looking around. Lacking for a better place, she sat down on the cool emerald floor of the citadel and lay back, pushing her skirt up over her waist. The others all gathered around, seating themselves comfortably as they watched the girl.

Dotti slid her legs apart and began rubbing her pussy through the silky scarlet fabric. She felt pleasant tingles that seemed to concentrate directly over her stiffening clitoris. Soon, Dotti's eyes fluttered closed in pleasure. She slipped her other hand within her blouse, tweaking and pinching her nipples as she masturbated. Her hips rolled in small circles as her desire to cum increased. Even with the stiff winds sweeping across the top of the citadel, the aroma of her aroused young sex was heady and cloying.

"That's it, Dotti, you're doing it!" encouraged Tin Man.

"Oh, yes, she certainly is," cooed Deanna.

"Come on, Dotti!"

"Cum!"

"Cum!"

"CUM!"

Dotti found herself reaching the apex of pleasure faster than before, and gasped as the first tremors of orgasm began. Whimpering and panting, she arched her back deeply, her hand furious blur against her sweet pussy.

"I . . . I . . . I WANT TO CUM HOME!" she wailed, just as she exploded in orgasm.

Epilogue: The Wettest Dream of All?

Dotti writhed and moaned upon her bed, one hand pressed deeply between her thighs as the other pinched and pulled at thick, swollen pink nipples. Even with the windows open, sweet and earthy aromas of spring wafting in on a gentle breeze, the feminine perfume emanating from her sex was palpable. Slender fingers glistened with the sweet, oily fluid that oozed from between plump pink lips. Dotti twitched with aftershocks as she lazily brought her hand to her face. Soft moans escaped her lush lips as she licked her own essence off her fingers.

Suddenly, her eyes flashed open in alarm. "Oh!" she exclaimed aloud, though she was alone in her bedroom. "I'm going to be late!"

Abruptly, however, the girl paused as she sat up, looking around in confusion. Wuff! Serious déjà vu . . . didn't I do all this already?

Her eyes wandered down her naked body, to the sleek, slippery lips of her sex. She nearly expected to see . . . something there, though she was not sure what.

Dotti shook her head and jumped up, finding the clothes she had laid out for the night. A tiny skirt, a white blouse she tied beneath her firm breasts. She touched up her makeup, made a kissing motion at her own reflection in the vanity mirror.

"Perfect," she said, standing from the vanity. She paused a moment, flashes of images dancing through a haze in her mind.

Weird, she thought to herself, heading for the door. That was one strange dream . . . .

-finis-