The Wolf

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You'll never guess which option she picked..........

As the time to pick them up approached, Mandy and I had a few more heart to heart talks. I discussed Kim and her dying. I explained that my ex-wife had cheated on me with a lover. Kim and Julie were the result of that cheating.

I explained, "Kim and Julie were in an automobile accident. Kim needed a kidney transplant and a piece of a liver to survive. When I was tested for the transplant, it was determined that I wasn't Kim's father and couldn't donate and Julie was too injured."

"We tried to contact her mother, but we were not able to find her. Kim died later that day," I whispered.

I then told her about how my bosses at the CIA moved Julie and me out here, and that they also arraigned to bury Kim's body out here on a hill side overlooking the creek.

Mandy asked if I could walk her out there and introduce her to her "sister" Kim soon.

I really don't remember what happened next, but I do remember crying on Mandy's shoulder and her holding me saying, "It's alright Daddy, I'll always be here to help."

I remembered thinking, "I'll need to explain to her that I need to marry her mother before she can call me Daddy."

But right now I'll accept the promotion anyway.

Mandy and I loaded the Hummer and took off to pick up Julie and two of her friends. It was almost a day's drive so we were going to spend the night in a motel before starting on our return trip.

As it turned out, I spent the night in the motel; Mandy spent the night in the dorm with her "sister" and the other girls. Boy did I get some funny looks when Mandy called Julie her sister. I gave Julie the "I'll explain later" look.

She returned the, "Damn right you will," look. (There were just too many women in my life.)

That night after getting everyone in their beds, Julie and I had a long talk.

All I got in return was, "Thanks for explaining Dad."

At breakfast I overheard Julie calling Mandy "Sis". They had started accepting each other.

I choked up a little.

Later that day Camellia and Maria pulled up in front of the house. After being introduced to everyone, the four of them took a walk together. As I watched them walk away, I realized they were headed in the general direction of Kim's resting place.

I grabbed my pistol and followed them up the hill.

By the time I arrived at the grave site, they were introducing themselves to Kim. Watching them brought back very painful memories for me. I sat down on the ground behind them and started crying softly.

I don't know how long I was sitting there when I felt something by my side. Alpha had joined me. He was sitting on the ground next to me watching everyone at the grave site. A few minutes later, his mate joined Alpha and I on the other side of me. She licked my face and then curled up next to me.

It was like being joined by two old friends. I put my arms around each of them.

After the "kids" finished telling Kim about themselves, they turned toward me to head back to the house. It was then they saw Alpha, his mate and me sitting in the grass watching them. Mandy and Julie walked right up to Alpha and started hugging them and scratching behind their ears.

Camellia, Maria and the other two girls were a little more reserved. They realized that these were very dangerous animals. But somehow knew they wouldn't be hurt by them.

While everyone waited, I had a private chat with my daughter, Kim, "I miss you baby. I hope you liked meeting your new 'sister'".

As a group we all walked back to the house. When we arrived the girls went in. The wolves and I walked over to the meat locker. I gave them each a piece of their favorite cuts of venison.

It was a very somber group I found sitting in the family room. I always remembered Kim as a happy child. She was always smiling and making jokes. So I sat down with the group and started talking about all the good times I could remember with Kim. It took me almost an hour, but I had them all smiling again.

Later that evening Camellia took me by the arm and whispered, "I'm going to have to watch you. I feel you're after my job." As she walked away, she gave me a little pat on the behind and smiled.

I blushed.

She cracked up.

The rest of the weekend went off without a hitch.

When it was time for Julie to leave, I sprang my surprise on her. I opened one of the barn doors and backed out her new Toyota RAV 4. The SUV provided her good fuel mileage, dependability, and most importantly, from a father's point of view, safety.

Mandy had helped me pick it out. She chose the color, interior and accessories.

Mandy's choices were exactly what Julie would have picked herself. And Julie said so, by giving her "sister" a great big hug. The girls packed up the RAV 4 for the trip back to college. But not before promising to exchange email and phone calls as often as possible.

Maria and Camellia soon left also. But before they left Maria and Camellia both hugged Mandy and made her promise to keep them updated of anything going on in her life.

Maria walked over to me and said, "Thank you for making my daughter a part of your family. " Then she gave me a kiss that curled my toe nails.

From the car as Maria got in, I spotted Camellia grinning from ear to ear.

'That woman's up to something again, "I thought.

I spoke to my CIA boss a few days later and got permission to track down the killers of Mandy's father. I felt a little revenge was in order, first for leaving Mandy without a father, no matter how bad he ended up being. And second I suspected the bad guys forced him to allow them to use Maria, that's how they operated.

My CIA handlers had a file delivered to me about the cartels operation. I started my revenge later that day.

It took about two months, but by then I had broken into all their data stores and started transferring their money around. The transfers were designed to look as if each member of the cartel was stealing from others in the cartel.

After I had them suspecting each other, I started making public the names of everyone they were currently bribing. The network fell apart. Some members of the cartel were arrested, some killed, and others just disappeared.

That drug cartel no longer existed. I had my revenge and Maria was no longer living under their death threat.

Christmas was rapidly approaching and this year it looked as if I'd be alone. Julie and Mandy were going to spend the holidays with one of Julie's friend's family.

I was not invited.

Camellia felt it was too risky to let Maria visit me.

I guess I'd just spend it with Alpha and his family. At least I wouldn't need to bring a plate to pass.

As the holiday approached, I sunk deeper into a blue funk.

I was awakened Christmas morning by a very loud helicopter landing in my yard. A man in a black flight suit knocked at my door and explained, "You are wanted at Langley, Sir. Please follow me. "

We first went to an army air strip and I was escorted to an Air Force jet. The jet was a long range fighter. I was given a helmet and strapped in. The pilot explained as we were taxing on to the runway, "We'll be flying between 60,000 & 70,000 feet at just under Mach 1. Our total travel time should be just over two hours."

I started to say, "Ok," when he kicked her in the ass. I was slammed into the seat and couldn't move until he leveled off at 60,000 feet.

I looked at the back of his helmet as he said, "How'd you like that Sir?"

I was a writer so I expressed myself in the most elegant terms I could, "Holy Shit!" I said.

"That about covers it Sir," was his reply with a smile in his voice.

Now military jets don't have in flight movies so I bugged the pilot about all the knobs and buttons in front of me. Most of the time he just kept yelling, "Don't touch that, you'll kill both of us."

I could take a hint. So I closed my eyes and tried to doze off.

I must have succeeded because I awoke to the pilot talking to the ground controller asking permission to land. After a bunch of chatter, permission was granted and I felt us heading down. The actual landing was perfect. I barely felt a thing.

We were directed to a hanger and a black SUV pulled up to the plane. My CIA boss got out of the rear door. I guess it must be really important if he was out here. The ground crew opened up the jet's canopy and helped me out. When my feet hit the ground I turned around. There on either side of my boss were Camellia and my Maria.

They were grinning from ear to ear.

My boss explained that these two beautiful women just couldn't bear the thought of spending Christmas without me. "So get your ass in the SUV. You all are invited to join my wife and myself for dinner."

It was the best Christmas ever. Maria and I were glued to each other all day. One time when I came out from using the bathroom, I found Maria waiting outside the door for me.

"You were gone so long I really missed you so I thought I'd wait out here for you." She said with a silly grin.

Camellia watched Maria and me like a hawk all day. Since she was smiling, I guessed I was doing ok.

We were all sitting around in the family room just discussing stuff when I guess I fell asleep. I woke to quiet and the loving touch of Maria's hand on the side of my face. I just stayed still, pretending to be asleep, l and enjoyed the feeling of her hand.

"I know you're awake, so open your eyes and look at me." She whispered.

When I opened my eyes I was just in time to catch her bending over to kiss me. And what a kiss it was!

She said, "Camellia and I are leaving now and you are being taken to your quarters. Please see me tomorrow if you can. I want to hold you one more time before you leave."

We walked hand and hand into the kitchen where our rides were waiting. My boss said, "We'll talk tomorrow. Some people want to meet you."

Later that night as I was getting ready for bed Camellia walked into my room. For the next hour she updated me on Maria's progress. What it all boiled down to was Maria was almost ready to join the real world.

My job was to help her without taking advantage of her trust.

"All I want to do is make love to her, and Camellia keeps making me promise to be good. Life's not fair! ", I thought.

The next day I was picked up and driven to the CIA headquarters at Langley and taken to my boss's office. He showed me around and introduced me to the "guys." I guess I was a hero of sorts. My work was really respected by everyone I met

When the day wound down, I asked if I could see Maria again before I left. ", They had to leave," was all the answer I got.

Little did I know how long it would be before I saw them again.

The Air Force returned me and I got back to my life.

Julie's graduation came and went. Mandy and I cheered our heads off from the stands. Maria never attended.

Mandy graduated from High School. She gave the commencement speech. Julia and I cheered our heads off. Maria never attended.

Mandy went to the same college Julie graduated from. She wanted to attend that school because her "sister", Julie would be there doing graduate work and they were close.

The girls spent every major holiday with me. Maria never did. To be exact, we never heard from Maria, no phone calls, e-mails or letters in all those years.

I even tried calling Camellia. I was told she was reassigned. I called my boss about Maria. He never returned my call.

I was told in no uncertain terms, that Maria wanted no further contact with me, Mandy or Julie. She wanted out of our lives.

I told the girls. We all had a good cry.

The years rolled past and one day I found myself walking down the aisle as the "Father of the Brides." That's right, I said brides. The girls planned a double wedding.

Everything went off without a hitch. I could have been happier, but "she" didn't attend even after we sent her an invitation.

About a year later, my boss drove up the driveway followed by a convoy of SUV's. He took me into the house and sat me down. He handed me a piece of paper and said, "I'm sorry."

I opened it and started to read. It was Maria's Last Will and Testament.

I looked at him, my eyes starting to tear.

"She's gone," He said. "She went in her sleep with no pain. It was a very slow form of cancer. Every time we thought the cancer was in remission, it started up in another spot. She didn't want you or the girls to see her die that way. "

"You know she loved you all very much. She asked and was given pictures, videos, and reports on all the important events in your lives." He volunteered.

"And every night she slept in one of your old shirts. She wouldn't let Camellia or I ever replace it even though it wasn't more than a rag. She loved you that much."

"One more thing," He said. "She asked to be buried next to your daughter Kim." "She said that although she never met Kim, Kim was her daughter too. It's all in her will."

He then looked at his watch and said, "Let's go. They should have her grave ready by now."

I really don't remember much of the service; I was just too broken up. The last thing I remember is my boss informing me that he'd tell the "girls" and make sure someone was there to stay with me before leaving me at the grave site.

After they all left, Alpha came out of the woods and sat with me. He howled and I cried all night.

In the morning Alpha pushed and prodded me until I walked back to the house. Camellia was there waiting for me. She helped me shower and put me to bed. I awoke the next day in Camellia's arms. She was nude and so was I.

We made tender love until neither of us had the energy left.

We slept, made love, and cried all the next night. We only got out of bed to use the bathroom, and eat.

We each mourned Maria in our own special way, because Maria had meant so much to each of us.

The girls each called the next day, they were coming home next weekend to say goodbye to their "Mother."

Alpha died the next year. I buried him next to my two loves to protect them until I could join them.

I am in my late 70's now and I'm tired.

I dropped my boss's replacement an email, my boss having retired years ago. In the email,

I explained what I wanted.

I wanted to be buried with my family on that hillside. I had the headstone made and the hole dug. I asked him to see that my wishes were kept.

I then emailed Julie and Mandy. I told them both goodbye since I was going to join Maria and Kim.

I walked up the hill with my trusty Desert Eagle and lay down.

When I heard the first helicopter approaching, I put the gun in my mouth.

Soon I wouldn't be lonely anymore.