The Wolf Gatherer Chronicles Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This is for your neck freyja."

Slowly using the rope as a pulley He lowered the box onto freyja's shoulders. The half in His hand was quickly slid back into place and fastened with a bolt. Wolf tied the support rope off and stepped back to check His handiwork.

"The box is yours freyja. You will wear it whenever you disobey Me, or it is My pleasure for you to do so. You will find that soon you will become disorientated. Then, as time passes, terrified by every noise that enters this space. You will listen with great anticipation for My approach and beg Me to remove it. If you are honest and dutiful in your request I may oblige."

Lyeo turned as if to return to His chair, then as if suddenly remembering something stopped and turned back.

"There is one more refinement especially for you."

A small hole in the front of the box slid open and freyja's face was suddenly awash with a stream of His seed filled urine. The hole closed as suddenly as it had opened and freyja was again enclosed in darkness.

"Get used to My scent freyja, you will come to desire it in time."

Taking willow by the hand Wolf climbed up the open staircase and with a resounding thud the trapdoor fell into place.

Five hours later the trap door opened again and Lyeo led willow down the stairs. His nostrils were greeted by the strong smell of urine, but not His own. Freyja struggled to turn her head towards whoever approached, the boxes weight and square sides foiled every attempt. Wolf could see from her glistening body that the heat in the basement had been extremely uncomfortable and could well imagine the strength of odor caused by His urinating into the box. He smiled widely and stroked willows hair as they came to a halt in front of the chair.

"Well freyja I hope you enjoyed your little rest. You seem to have needed to urinate."

The dirt floor directly forwards of freyja's sex was soaked. Freyja must have been near her time guessing from the red flecks in the still pooled piss.

My sweet willow, I want you to go upstairs and fetch some warm water, wash cloths, soap and towels."

"Yes Master."

Willow almost skipped as she left on her mission she was so happy with her new found place.

"Now freyja, have you decided to be submit to your new position or do we have to continue with the lessons?"

No sound came from the boxes interior except perhaps the sound of saliva hitting the front. Willow returned dutifully carrying a pail of warm water, some soap, wash cloths and several large towels.

"Willow poor freyja seems to have had an accident I would like you to freshen her please."

Willow placed the pail to her left side and knelt between freyja's knees. Taking a wash cloth, dampening it then soaping she began to wash freyja's inner thighs. Wolf stepped back and without taking His eyes from the spectacle sat in His chair. Willows hands were busily wringing out the cloth and re-soaping and freyja by her body language seemed to have forgotten the box momentarily and was instead transfixed by the new sensation.

"Make sure you wash her thoroughly willow. Ensure her sex is very clean, outside and in."

"Yes Master."

Willow was totally un-phased by His instructions and proceeded to thoroughly wash the exterior of freyja's honey pot before soaping her fingers and proceeding to wash the inner lips.

"Make sure you get the entire inside clean willow."

"Yes Master."

Her fingers began to slide deeper and deeper, coating the inner walls with the soap. Lyeo noticed freyja's thighs widen and her pelvis attempt to slide forward. She was obviously finding the invading fingers to her likening.

"There is a large syringe on the table over there willow, you can utilize it as a douche."

"Thank you Master."

The retrieved syringe was quickly dipped in the water and filled, slid deep into the velvet purse and discharged. The pool of piss below the chair was enlarged by the rinse that poured from freyja's orifice.

"A few more times willow, we don't want any soap remaining."

"Yes Master."

Willow was definitely warming to her task and eagerly repeated the process twice more.

Freyja was now beginning to tremble. The effect of willows soapy fingers and the shots of warm fluid deep into her body were having a very recognizable effect. Willow took one of the towels and began to pat the thighs and orifice dry.

"Master."

"Yes willow?"

"I cannot dry freyja's sex Master, it keeps getting wet again."

"Is it water willow?"

"I do not think so Master."

"Taste it and see willow."

The girl bent forward and passed her tongue over freyja's swollen lips. The reaction from freyja was as if she had been jolted by electricity.

"Definitely not water Master."

Lyeo liked the laughter in willows voice. He appreciated her willing participation in this pantomime and made a note to give her some special thanks later.

"See if you can lick it dry willow."

"Yes Master."

The words barely escaped her lips before her face was buried in freyja's gaping labia. He watched willow feast upon the molten flesh as if devouring honey from an oozing hive. She consumed with an unending hunger and freyja supplied a constant flow of fresh nectar.

"Enough willow, enough."

The girl sat up her mouth and chin awash with juice.

"Yes Master."

Freyja was pulling against her bindings trying to follow the tantalizing tongue that had departed so cruelly.

"It is no good struggling freyja. The first time your pleasure must follow Mine."

Lyeo rose from the chair and crossing to where willow knelt unfastened His breeches and presented His member to willows mouth. Without hesitation she closed her mouth over Him and began to slide her lips up and down His shaft. He stood hips thrust forward and allowed her this moment of bliss. Her tongue lapped eagerly and soon He felt the rise of His seed towards its expulsion. Pulling Himself from willows caressing lips He quickly opened the boxes front access hole and ejaculated hard onto freyja's face. Willow slurped the remaining liquid from Him while He again condemned freyja into abject darkness. Leading willow back up the staircase He closed the trap door with a crash.

Willow was lying on a large divan. She had been sleeping for an hour and Lyeo had let her rest. He sat pouring over a map of His route back to Drack and wondering when freyja would be ready for her duties. His intention was to have both slaves in place by the monsoon season so that their new 'masters' would have nothing else to occupy themselves but their two respective possessions. He had no doubt that willow would easily be swayed to carry out His wishes, act the dutiful slave until He commanded otherwise and then do His bidding without question. Freyja might take a little more time. She was beautifully willful, exquisitely headstrong, quite perfect in all ways except for His need for quick results. Again He considered keeping them both. The temptation of having such perfect opposites within His everyday use was very appealing, but matters of commerce must override personal pleasure in this instance, He had a hidden empire to control and how better to do it than through such captivating emissaries. Willow stirred and He felt her eyes run over His form outlined against the blinded but still bright window.

"Master."

Her voice was pleasing to the ear. The Saltag accent made her words oddly clipped but very appealing.

"Yes willow?"

He glanced up from the maps and was pleased to see her eyes drop immediately to the floor. There were few people in this world that could face Him eye to eye and those that did knew better soon enough.

"Master, I am sorry I slept."

"Do not worry willow I had things I needed to do and you are a pretty picture to view when I feel the need."

The girl blushed and smiled broadly. Wolf noticed her adjust her position to make her bounty more available to His sight, her legs parting just enough to show the rise of her mound and her breasts though tiny jut out seductively.

"Master?"

"Yes willow?"

"Master, can I please you?"

The girls voice was full of passion, but also a tinge of admiration, even love.

"Wait a moment willow, I must finish what I am doing."

"Yes Master."

Minutes later having completed a rough itinerary He pushed the maps aside, rose and walked the few steps to the divan. Dutifully willow made to crawl onto the floor but Wolf stopped her with a soft touch.

"Stay as you are willow, I will sit beside you."

"Yes Master."

The girls voice was edged with excitement and awe. Wolf sat on the very edge of the divan, facing towards the girls head. Reaching out He took a lock of her hair lent forward and inhaled deeply. The scent of almond oil was strong. Lyeo liked the toilet preparations the servants had provided and made a note to take some with Him on His journey.

"Are you happy willow?"

"Yes Master, so happy. This world you have taken me too is beyond anything I have ever known."

Lyeo placed His hand beneath her chin and lifted it to look into her face. She was beautiful, stunningly so and her skin freshly pumiced shone like alabaster. His other hand stroked her cheek, then His fingers outlined the full lips that opened provocatively as He did. Willows eyelids were half closed and a dreamlike expression came over her face. Her breathe was almost still as if this moment should last a lifetime. Gently He pushed her body till she was lying flat on her back, then taking her hands draped her arms over the divan arm above her head. Slowly moving His hands down her body till they reached her thighs He parted them and lifted her knees upwards till her sex was open and waiting. Slowly He rose and moved to the foot of the divan and cast His eyes over the wonderful treasure that lay before Him in such glory. Moving forward till He knelt between her knees He lowered His head till His mouth was inches from her moistening sex. Magically the girls orifice seemed to open just from the closeness of Him and without hesitation He ran His tongue from her anus to the hood that now exposed her proud clitoris. Lyeo recalled nanas words when she had first given Him the overripe fig and had watched Him lick out its flesh.

"This fruit is like a woman's core, sweet and delicious to the tongue. If you learn this art well Master any female will be yours for the keeping once you have tasted her."

Willow was moaning softly.

"Master, My Master."

Lyeo pushed His tongue deep into her hotness and circled the tip slowly. Her knees pulled up to allow Him deeper access and her hands touched His hair before retreating quickly as she realized her boldness. His tongue was stabbing now, penetrating from the opening into the dark velvet depths then withdrawing almost completely before repeating its motion. Gathered some of her abundantly flowing honey on His ring finger He began circling the tip against her ass bud. Willow gasped and far from pulling away pressed down as her tightness opened easily for Him. The finger slid passed the sphincters ring muscle to touch the hot luxuriant skin beyond. Her ass clamped onto Him tightly drawing His digit deeper and deeper till it was embedded in her. Her hips began to thrust a little against His face, at the same time riding the invading appendage. The breathe was coming from her fast and Wolf could feel the muscles in her stomach start to tremble. Grasping her clitoris between His teeth He sucked on it hard then releasing for a second spoke.

"Cum willow, cum for Me."

As Lyeo returned to ravishing the hard fleshy button He felt her back arch violently and simultaneously her sex gushed forth honey in long hot squirts. Her thighs squeezed either side of His head and this time her will could not stop the hands grasping His hair as the tremors ripped through her body time after time. Lyeo did not falter, did not even slow, now with willow at her most vulnerable He implanted her need for Him utterly. Willow bucked hard against His face her juices coated His cheeks and neck with a film of luxurious liquid as He continued feasting. He felt the ass bud open on His finger and without hesitation slid in a second then a third. The girl reacted to the stretching with even more excitement, each further penetration driving her further into a world of endless delight.

He pulled away from her sex and quickly placed the tip of His rock hard member against the now pursing sphincter. The mushroom passed into willow so easily, she opened with a joy that comes from wanton lust. Deeper He slid, till all at once her rectum was full of His flesh and His testicles met against the muscled flesh of her buttocks. He rode her hard, pumping in and out till she whimpered from the friction and even her lubed opening began to tear from the onslaught. He felt the rising pressure of His semen start to burst forth along His manhood, to be shot hard deep into her bowel. He growled as He ejaculated and as He growled willow screamed.

12
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
Share this Story

Similar Stories

The Taking of Lena Ch. 01 An innocent chambermaid is taken by a wealthy lord.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Taken by the Beast Lonely woman gives in to her animalististic urges.in NonHuman
Gray Lake Wolves Pt. 01 Clara turns 18 and meets her future mate.in NonHuman
South Mountain Pack Ch. 01 Alpha-heir finds his mate with best friend's sister.in NonHuman
An Erotic Ghost Story A century old ghost fucks Lilly in a long abandoned mansionin Erotic Horror
More Stories