The Wolf In Us All

Story Info
The beast comes out to play.
1.9k words
4.23
63k
46
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shadows played across the cold snow and the wind whistling through the trees ruffled his fur as he gazed towards the small cabin… A new presence had taken up residence there, a young female human and her guardian… He had been observing them for the last couple weeks, intrigued. The female had been busy, settling in for winter.. And just a couple days ago the male had left. The female was afraid, he could smell her fear as it drifted out of the cabin and rode the wind. Something else rode the wind… a scent he hadn’t smelled in a long time, the scent of fall and mating, the scent of blood and fertility.

He lifted his dark muzzle, the fur silken and long, and let a long low howl drift from his throat. It rode the frigid wind, drifting into the cabin, and she shivered… The noise had been coming more frequently since her grandfather had left, and tonight it sounded very close. Lily got up and walked to the door, checking to be sure it was bolted, and stoked the fire for the night. She peeled off her winter dress, and lay down on the bed in her shift, basking in the warmth of the flames against her pale, silky skin. Her cycle had begun today… and she shifted uncomfortably on the bed, her body a mess of confusing pains and warmth. The apex of her thighs burned with some sort of need she was not familiar with.

As she lay there, her hand drifted down over her full breasts, pausing the circle slowly against her nipples, which were achingly hard and visibly pressing through the sheer fabric. Groaning in frustration as her fingers encountered the wetness between her thighs, she rolled over abruptly and eventually drifted off to sleep, a discontent look on her angelic face. The night moved on, the shadows from the moon racing across the snow as he paced, slowly inching closer to the cabin. Her smell was stronger here, and his fur prickled, he became agitated, making low growling noises in his throat.

He could take it no longer, his skin was on fire… Rising on his back feet, he placed his paws against the window sill, nudging it. In luck, it was not locked, and it bounced back and forth gently. Grunting in effort, he nudged again, his claws scrambling on the wood as he climbed and heaved his heavy body into the window. He froze as it slammed shut, listening, but she did not stir. Shaking himself out, his silky fur making no noise, he padded through the cabin, familiarizing himself with the scents and sounds, but the most overpowering scent was her fertile cycle. It called to him, casting a spell over him as he paced slowly towards the bed where she lay sleeping, her legs sprawled out. His lithe wolfen form cast a strange shadow on the floor, the flames flickering on the walls as he stopped in front of her bed, gazing at her.

Her long golden hair fell across her face, her body was young and lithe… and nude, not covered in fur as his was. He was strong and dominant, he could have any female in the pack but he derived no pleasure from wolven coupling anymore. There was always something lacking, something from his distant past kept coming back to haunt him. His slitted amber eyes drifted down over her breasts as they rose and fell with her breathing, down over her vulnerable stomach and stopped at the apex of her thighs. He could see the darkness there, the red stain on her white shift. Inhaling deeply, his skin on fire, his cold wet nose inched closer to the spot. He was barely able to restrain himself from letting his long tongue snake out and lap at that spot of female blood, a low growl rumbling in his throat.

He doesn’t know if he can stop the change that is about to happen…her scent and form are driving him past the limits of reason.. She mumbles in her sleep, turning on her back, and her shift slips down, revealing an expanse of tender white breast. He sucks in his breath sharply, and scoots up to the bed, his wide chest against the sheets as his tongue slithers out and begins to lick and caress the nipple. He watches in interest as he laps at her breast, the nipple becoming rosy and peaked as his wolf tongue teases it. Saliva gleams on her soft skin, and he delicately pulls the shift down further to reveal her other breast, which he also bathes with his tongue, now standing on his hind legs, his front paws on the edge of the bed.

He loses himself as he licks and bathes her chest, his eyes closed in pleasure at the salty, vulnerable taste of her, and his haunches begin to rock back and forth as he humps against the bed… His lust is out of control now, and the change is coming. Her eyes fly open as she hears his low growl of pain, and she sees the huge wolf over her, his mouth open, his tongue out and licking her breasts. They feel hot, and painful, the tips peaked an angry red. His spittle covers her skin, making her squirm in a mixture of discomfort and disgust, and she watches as he drops off the bed and quivers on the floor.

To fascinated to be frightened, she forgets about her shift around her waist and watches as he transforms from wolf to a man like creature, still covered in long silky fur, but with a mans face and body. His strange amber eyes open and look around, dazed before fastening on her. His look of confusion is quickly replaced with something else and she suddenly realizes she is in danger. He rises with the natural grace of a predator, and stands beside the bed, waiting for her to move. Her eyes drift down and widen when she sees his large cock jutting out, dripping strings of some white sticky substance. At the base of his cock is a huge pair of testicles, heavy and tight against his body.

She inches back on the bed, whimpering, and he moves with lighting quickness. Slamming her back on the bed, his hand closes around her throat, and he leans in, breathing hotly on her neck. His tongue licks along her neck, leaving a trail of thick hot saliva, and he bites her roughly on the hollow of her shoulder, watching as the blood wells up. She moans in pain, feeling his long tongue lick up her blood. Using one hand, he pushes her shift up around her stomach roughly. She can feel his hardness against her leg as he half covers her, his hand constricting her breathing. A dribble of something hot and sticky drips down her thigh, and he groans, his suckling mouth lifting off her neck.

Struggling, she tries to rise, but he cuffs her upside the head, stunning her into being still as she lays there dazed. He spreads her legs, unable to control himself any longer. Moaning and whimpering strangely, he snuffles between her thighs, coating his face and nose in her female blood. He roots between her legs like a baby at a bottle, his tongue flicking out to catch her blood on the tip, causing him to squirm in pleasure. She begins to cry, but he cares not, as his face pushes roughly between her legs, his tongue bathing her dripping pussy, licking and cleaning it of all the blood, and delving into her hole, scooping out every drop that comes from her inner depths.

Regaining some of her composure, she looks up, and sees that he no longer looks human… he is halfway between the shape of a wolf and a man, hunched over, his snout rooting between her legs, the fur on his chest rubbing her tender thighs raw. His claws scrape her skin, leaving angry red marks on her legs and she begins to cry again, trying to sit up and pull away.

He is lost in her scent and taste, the blood of her rich and warm on her tongue, his hips begin to hump into the mattress again, his hard straining cock dripping precum steadily now. He had to have her. He looked up to see her crying, but he knew she wanted it. He could smell her arousal, her desire, and her cycle claimed her to be ready for mating.

He leaned up quickly, watching as her eyes darted to his enormous cock, long and drooping, the end drooling his precum as it twitched, wanting inside her. The head was throbbing, an angry red, and the length rippled, the veins standing out angrily against his dark fur. He was going to bury that deep inside her little human cunt now..

Her eyes widened as he reached up and flipped her over, his claws scratching her skin, leaving bloody furrows, he carefully positioned her ass up in the air, presented towards him, and spread her thighs so he could see her pouting, blood tinged pussy lips. Nudging her legs further apart with his knees, and throwing her mangled shift up over her back, he scooted closer, hunched and watching closely as his thick cockhead bounced off her thighs. She whined, thrashing, and he hunched forward, rubbing the length of his cock against the crack of her ass, watching as it became coated in her blood, causing it to gleam in the dull light.

Growling, his superior eye sight saw another drop of blood ooze out of her, and he slammed forward, the head of his cock lodging inside her tiny human cunt. She screamed and passed out from the pain, her body becoming lifeless and easy to maneuver. With a feral grin, he allowed himself to shift some more, so that he was more wolf than man. His back paws scrambled for a grip in the sheets as he hunched his back, each steady thrust driving more of his cock up inside her narrow chute. Humans were not made to take the cock of a wolf, but he forced himself deep inside her, not stopping when he reached the block of her cervix.

Howling now in pleasure and desire, his throat tilted up as his cries poured out of his mouth, his body hunched, his claws dug into her skin as he rammed his enlarged cock up into her body over and over. Her cunt lips sucked against his shaft, he didn’t bother to pull himself out far, just an inch or so before ramming back into her again. She was tearing inside, he could smell a different kind of blood and his thrusting became slower, more urgent as he lay across her back, licking and nipping her skin. His cock began to swell, spewing out spurt after spurt of cum, coating her womb with his seed. His slow, deliberate humping pushed his seed deep inside her, and as his cock began to shrink, he left it inside, his fury body resting across her back, so that none of his seed could escape.

Once he was positive his seed had filled her womb, he pulled himself off her, shaking. Turning around, he snuffled between her legs, his snout rooting her thighs apart, and began to clean her off with his long tongue. Her taste caused him to shiver, and he made low animal noises in his throat. Pawing at her thigh, he spread her legs further apart, shoving his wet nose against her cunt and breathing deeply, sneezing and snuffling. Once he had washed her down, he lay on his side and bathed her taste off his cock, cleaning himself, and then lept back out the window… He would be back to visit her again soon, he though to himself as he padded through the dark forest.