The Woman After Midnight

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And above all else there was sweet Debs to keep happy and warm, my veritable after midnight woman, but so much more than that when we live together`- it would be my any time woman, any time she wanted me I would be there, not miles away. It certainly sounds good to me.

The beautiful slumber done, our conversation expended, and the sun shining through the window seemed to herald our new life.

I tell her; "being with you, loving and nurturing you through and through, spoiling you that's what I shall do."

Feeling your warmth come to me again, "love me forever" you whisper so sweetly in my ear.

"I shall, I shall, for ever and ever more" I reply, needing the feel of her love potion once more, it starts to drum inside me, I feel her wanting as her kiss finds mine, and her eyes close and our love vibes bond, I slip down between her breasts and enjoy the sheer warmth of the woman I love, then Freddy emerges once again, hungry and wanting his Cherry so warm,

She couples with me so perfectly, I feel her feet around my waist as I bend between her thighs, then her hands clasp tightly around my neck as she urges me to fill her will love, passion and lust combined.

"Fuck me now, please fuck me now" she alerted and I am hers.

We both feel the magic of love between us, the wonder of her deepness consumes me complete, no need to rush, and I tell her. "Let's take it nice and slow, feel the throb of love from head to toe.

"Never want you to stop loving me, Baby" I hear you say, then; "Stop awhile I need it to last"

I do and we enjoy the vibes come through, the need, the passion to hold us together, body and soul. Then I feel your fingertips start to move behind my neck, your heels tighten around my back, and a beautiful rhythm within as instinctively our love builds and the passion and lust drives me to take you deep and rough. You start to move with me, your body rising when each thrust is spent, to welcome another even stronger, until we feel the magic of our fuck enter our very souls and take control, then we reach that wonderful climax that really expends all our physical and emotional strength, and when it comes, we both yell out, it was so very good, so perfect.

Debs is and always will be my woman, my after midnight woman forever and for all time too.

******************************

CHAPTER TWO

You may have read about our sometimes problematic romance from Peter's perspective.

Now it is the turn of Peters 'woman after midnight' as he wants me to be, but the woman is invariably alone under the duvet most nights longing for the feel of her man beside her, but sadly left with the fantasies of dreams and erotic memories of our best times together, when he would make me feel like a real woman.

And I guess that is what has held me to him so far. I am not altogether sure I am really in love with him, whether it is just the sex element, that which with Peter, is rationed to the times he manages to get away from his overseas reporting.

My other half as he likes to call himself tells me he is besotted by me and loves me very much.

Peter is a very busy guy, devoted to his calling as a top line TV reporter which, unfortunately means that he is away weeks on end. And he does like to get involved in the Middle East and anywhere where there are wars going on. It is scary sometimes to see him in the midst of it when watching him on Sky News and I feel it is only a matter of time before he gets shot up or something even more devastating like being blown up.

He tells me all precautions are taken when filming the reports. But I know for a fact, because I have heard it said by one of his working colleagues, that the news company allocate the most dangerous reports to Peter because if his courage and calm, when all, around him seems to be in chaos.

When he does get home, which is usually for about a week he really spoils me, treats me to dinners and a theatre trip or whatever takes my fancy. And then we just close ourselves off from the world in Peter's holiday cottage in Cornwall, and let our emotions free.

We are both highly passionate people which is divine and lovely and I feel so absolutely wonderful to share all with Peter. He is my Adonis sublime I tell him and he loves me in the most exciting and thrilling way. When we are like that, when we are together nothing else seems to matter. All the trauma and anxieties of Peter not being there when I need and want him seem to dissolve into nothingness.

I am spellbound when we share a duvet which is often thrown off as we twist and tangle in the joy of allowing instinct to join us together, we are in that heaven on earth that only a combination of physical and emotional love can muster. It is perfect and every time we do it, his fuck seems as fresh as ever.

However, it is all very well being passionate but although everything seems perfect when he is with me, as soon as he has gone again, maybe for another three months or sometimes more, I am left with emptiness, and after a week's absence; I am left with just an alluring numbness of our prolonged activity and the passion within craves for more.

If only Peter would opt for local reporting. He vows that he is about to do so and his editor is fine with that. But I feel it is in his blood and he will have difficulty in changing. He tells me our relationship is far more important and comes second to what he does for a living. It is not like he will be giving up his job completely, he will still have lots of work locally, he has been promised that. But by the same token I understand his boss presses him to carry on with being the chief foreign reporter and I don't really know what I can do to persuade him otherwise, I am fed up with his empty promises and feel of late I cannot go on being his occasional woman.

My friends tell me I am worth more than that. They keep saying all work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. Not that refers to Peter, he is never dull. When he is with me is seems he is guilty about neglecting me and we spend days doing the things we both like. And always when we retire to our bed of wondrous delights I never have to look at the ceiling and think of England. Even during the rare occasions we do it in ministerial mode, much of the time I like to be on top taking control of the situation and that is lovely. And most times we reach that wonderful waterloo - like lovers do, in the early hours when all our foreplay has been well and truly exercised and we yearn for that final release, when our bodies fuse and static electricity strikes and we are as one.

And that is why he calls me his Midnight Woman. I have hinted many times that it is more like I am his occasional woman and I guess that is why our romance never dulls, because he is forever trying to make up for lost time.

Janice says she would like her guy to be away a bit more just for the rest. She reckons too much sex is as bad as too little. But I tell her there is a limit with Peter being absent for weeks on end. That I feel I cannot just keep going on this way, that there has to be some release.

"However do you manage without Deb? I am sure I couldn't."

"Sex isn't the be all and end all" I lied.

"I guess it is how you are," Janice quipped. "Some women are more passionate than others in that direction I am told."

Janice reads lots of magazines which I think put so many women into the same category. But I don't tell her just how difficult it is for me, that I have to rely on visits to Ann Summers to procure a vital substitute for abstinence. But no matter how good the latest Japanese job is, it can never compare with the real thing. And for me there is the emotional element. I can and I do image Peter in my mind when I use sex toys and pretend he is there, but when the vital climax is done and I am back on terra firma so to speak, I feel empty and cold again.

There has to be another way. I tease Peter about advances made to me at work, guys working on film sets can be quite frivolous and I don't mind that, so long as they don't take me for granted and try it on without my consent.

But I won't deny that one or two guys are lodged in my mind-set. I keep thinking if only I was free and how would it be just occasionally to play the field. As many do.

Janice seems to know me more than any others at work, she can tell if I am feeling melancholy as she puts it, and is a great conversationalist. I have come to trust her devoutly as a good friend and she seems to know me inside out.

I know she takes pity on my missing Peter so much, but she knows not to show it. Lately she has been trying to steer my thoughts away from my dilemma. She reckons there are other ways than one to skin a cat, meaning in her terms; other ways to ease the frustration of abstinence, because she knows all about me and how I become depressed in not having a regular guy.

I can tell she has her doubts about Peter. Because she queries why he is always away for weeks on end when others, one sees on TV - who report abroad, are back within a week.

I tell her in Peter's defence, that is how he gets the best stories, by being there and living like the local people who suffer the indignities of war and bloodshed. That is what he tells me and I believe him. But it doesn't make it any better. I just keep telling myself that I mustn't be selfish, remembering just how awful it must be for those poor people out there.

When Janice invited me, along with another friend of hers called Charmaine, to a Swingers Party where real hulks strip, I was immediately apprehensive to say the least.

"Come on Debs don't be a puritan, come and live a little, you deserve it" Janice announced as though I had been deprived of something vital. Then there again, I guess I have but I was a little dodgy about what she had in mind.

"I have heard of the Chippendales"" I said "and to be honest I cannot quite see myself, sat with a bundle of other females, gawping at a load of fella's in their next to nothings. When I am quite happy with what Peter has to offer!"

I put on a nervous smile and of course Janice had to say; "That is when he is here, but when he is away that is when the pussy will play."

"That is so vile, Janice!"

"Come. Come, Debs, don't pretend to be all puritan, you well know what I mean."

"I am not a cat, just a normal woman. I am thinking what Peter would think if he knew I was going to swinger's parties."

"He has no need to know Deb. It's not that you are going to have an illicit affair with one of the lovely guys, it is just a bit of fun that's all and very good for the soul -and anyway, they are not The Chippendales. We could not afford them. Charmaine says they are sexier and have this way about them to make you feel at ease. Come on Debs, give it a go, you just may enjoy. Get rid of some of those cobwebs."

I decided to go along with it, I trusted Janice and she was a good spirit. Perhaps she knew better than I what would please me. I have to admit there is an element of curiosity lodged in the mind-set which I guess has been clouded by the assumption that I could be cheating on Peter.

Nothing tried, nothing gained as they say and all of a sudden I felt I wanted to try. I got myself all sexed up in a very alluring black taffeta dress with all the trimming, bundled my hair into a bunny grip and boldly stepped out of my door to meet the girls waiting outside in a prearranged Taxi.

"So glad you came, Debs, you look really good. I reckon those guys called the Maroons will be watching you as much as you will be watching them." Janice said with a wink.

I laughed nervously and we were on our way to a venue which Janice called a very thrilling adventure.

"Charmaine has already chosen her Adonis and so have I; I wonder who will be yours Deb?"

"You mean you have done this before Janice?

"Yep, been there, done that. That is why we want second helpings"

I was not quite sure what she meant but I guess I was about to find out as we drew up by the entrance of the swingers club. I had no idea what was in store, Charmaine and Janice had not divulged much except that the guys were very good with their stripping routine.

The guy at the door welcomed us with a wry smile and Janice said I was a new member and she was entitled to accompany me, and she would pick up my new pass from reception office.

"You mean there is an admittance fee, Janice?" I asked.

"No it is an annual membership fee which has been settled, so no problems about that. It is my gift to you for being such a good friend."

"So you had all this planned even before I agreed to come with you, Janice. But thanks anyway!"

"And besides, I just wanted to see you enjoy some harmless fun" Janice added with a mischievous smile.

I ventured into the low lit club and joined the girls on a table for three.

"What would you like to drink Debs?" asked Janice. "We usually have a glass of the house wine which breaks the ice. I can tell you Debs you are in for a real treat, these guys are really something. And please don't look so embarrassed, you are out for a good time okay? Forget Peter for a while and give yourself some time off."

I was shivering though with excitement. I was not naive enough to know what all this was all about. But Janice attempted to console me saying that when guys watch girls strip, their tongues are hanging out and they all look so serious. "We girls are much more cultured than that -for want of a better word- we laugh and have a load of fun. Just remember that Debs and enjoy, you shall not be disappointed I can assure you."

"I still can't help thinking about how Peter will respond when I tell him."

"But why tell him? As I said before you are not committing anything gross with another guy, you are simply watching that's all and having some innocent fun. Just chill out because here they come now, all four of them."

The guys took a line to some appropriate music and stood there in tight chinos and white flowing shirts. They all had sparkling smiles and looked to be really nice guys.

Janice pointed them out one by one; "He is Jason" she said pointing and then moving to the next; "He is John and then there is Mark and Bob."

There were a number of other girls there making quite a racket and urging the guys to commence their strip.

"What do you think so far Debs?" asked Charmaine with a real glitter in her eyes, which were mainly focussed on the guys torsos and not at me. I must have been blushing intensely.

"The blush tells me you are fascinated" she continued and Janice looked at me and glowed, prompting me to settle and enjoy the show.

At least I was in good company. I don't think I could ever have done this alone. Then one of the guys came up close to me, looked deeply into my eyes and gave me such a glowing smile I was absolutely captivated I must say. I saw Janice nodding as if to say I was doing just fine

"You are new here aren't you?" the guy said.

"This is lovely Jason, my favourite" Janice interrupted.

Answering Jason I said this was my first time.

"What do they say about there is a first time for everything?" he winked and immediately stripped away his shirt, throwing it on our table and staring at me all the time. Charmaine was quick to grab it and stuff it into her handbag.

Then he said; "I had better be on my best behaviour for you then huh?"

"My name is Deb" I said trying to ignore his question and then Charmaine yelled that would be no fun at all, adding that she wanted him to misbehave the way the girls liked it.

"Like this? He said standing upright but just gently twisting to the rhythm of the music, then leaning back to enhance a very appealing breakfast basket. That is what Peter liked me to call it.` I realised my whole being was responding to the thrill of seeing that, enhanced by the way he moved and jiggled, gently stroking his hand over there.

Charmaine was there like a jack in the box yelling that it was her job and replacing his hand with hers.

Jason removed her hand saying; "Perhaps it had better be debs first? it is her first time."

I was lost for words, there he was moving his credentials so close to me, prompting me to touch and I was responding. "What was in that wine?" I asked Janice.

"It's not the wine that heats you up but the vine" she laughed "Take a feel Debs, just a squeeze even, go on. It won't hurt, will it Jason?"

Jason came closer; he couldn't have come much closer. I was sitting and he was standing, need I say more? My hand wanted to touch but I was hesitant. One part of me was asking what the devil I was doing there but the other was driving me on, telling me that I would really love to touch Jason. He looked everything a woman could want in a guy, a gorgeous trim figure, great looks although very boyish, but I liked that. He looked about ten years younger than me but that smile! Oh Boy! It was irresistible

The other guys were already well away and girls were prompting them to "take 'em off pronto!"

I realised this was going to be a lot more than just an innocent strip show, these guys were out to show all and the girls were liking it.

Jason still continued to tease me until finally I took the plunge and touched him ever so carefully. His left thigh, that is. But he took a gentle hold of my hand and guided it upwards and I felt the smoothness of his very sexy silk thong which was enchanting. I could never have done that myself and when his hand came away from mine it was still there, smoothing his wonderful masculinity.

"There, that's not so bad is it?" Jason whispered and Janice was all ears.

But leaning down and whispering into my ear he told me; "We should meet privately Debs, I like you very much, not just for this but for you too, complete package."

I don't know if Janice heard but she looked a little envious. It all came as a surprise, could I be hearing right that this young guy wanted to become properly acquainted" I hesitated and as if he understood my dilemma he said to let him know later.

"Are you okay Janice" I asked, seeing she looked a little cross as she ran her finger tips along Jason's hind..

"It is just that he is my favourite" she said looking a bit daunted."

Jason heard because he said there was enough there for two and I couldn't argue with that. I felt the swell as he prompted me to squeeze it and it felt so wonderful.

"Come on then, my turn" Janice sizzled, "you seem to have stoked him up well and good!" and moving my hand, away - hers was there, but not just stroking, she was squeezing for all she was worth and the next thing I knew; she'd prized his masculinity well out of his thong and Jason was upright and standing to attention as Janice sighed and muttered something about the quality of his tackle.

By this time there was an awful lot of heavy breathing going on and a lot of laughter too. There were about ten girls there being entertained by four guys who certainly knew how to show off their best credentials; enhanced by the way they moved to the music and knowing just how to tease the girls, ensuring that no girl was left out.

I say girls but two of them were well into their late forties and even I felt a little bit ancient being in my early thirties, The guys all looked to be about twenties and gorgeously fresh.

"I didn't think the guys would go this far" I told Janice.

She looked surprised; "You mean you have never heard of swinger's parties and your being in the film business too."

"I have heard of them but never realised they could be this bold."

"You don't seem disappointed and that's good. Just let your hair down and enjoy. You may be delightfully surprised. Hey! Look at Charmaine with Mark. She wastes no time huh?"

Charmaine was busy doing something I could never have envisaged, and doing it in public too.

Janice seemed to sense my thoughts saying it just didn't matter what we did. So long as it was congenial with the guys, after all it was just a casual fling and nothing serious.