The Woman After Midnight

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He takes my nipples, one by one, teases with his fingertips and I feel the warmth of his mouth suckle them.

"You are brilliant, baby" he whispers. He calls me that for the first time. I feel good and devoted to him. I take his cock deep throat and feel it slide into my throat. It is like I want to swallow him whole, that so superb sheath of ripe throbbing cock which has to be meant for me - all the women in the world could never suck him like I am, and he whispers and tells me. I can hold my breath for six minutes so I feel him lodged there so warm and snug as now, he continues to work his mouth and tongue into my circumference, teasing and nibbling my pussy lips and gently rimming my anus, another thing that Peter never does and yet it feels so good in this mode. He whispers he enjoys anal occasionally and perhaps? I release his cock and say yes. I want anything he can give to me and then we stop the oral and he straddles over me, rubbing his cock between my breasts and I feel my nipples stiffen.

I grab his masterpiece and guide the p-hole to my nipple, I tease it around and around and pull his foreskin over like a duvet and feel the sensation of cock to tit. That's what he mumbles and says it is now the other's turn and he does the same with that. He is lovely, his stiff cock so warm and perfect, I rub him some and we enjoy the motion of tit to cock as he soon pre-cums and a small nodule of white cream tops my left tit like a snow cap on a mountain top.

I frig him up some more and taste the remnants of his residue glistening on his glans. Licking it gratefully and we move to fuck. Now his cock is delving and moving around and around setting me up for the big deal.

He tells me he wants to fuck me deep and I like that.

"I need your fuck" I reply and that is an understatement. All my body is geared to that. If he didn't do it now I feel I would go berserk, I had yeaned for this moment ever since I first tasted him in the club. Never imagining it could ever happen, but now it was, here and now and all at once I felt his bulk squeeze inside, stretching and wallowing like a big whale. This was cock with a vengeance, he was fucking me masterfully which was divine, I perched up my bum and straggled his back, digging me heels into his flesh as he began to thrust and thrust and thrust until I was sent to another place.

I heard him yell each time he thrust into me deeper and deeper until I felt he was piercing me right through. Now I was experiencing just how deeply stimulating` and wonderful having sex with Jason was, the image of his masculinity in my mind. It was glorious and I never wanted it to end.

But came the moment when we both simultaneously climaxed and his vocal sounds said it all, Ii was well fucked and then we collapsed on the bed. I felt his hand in mine. I felt so complete and at peace with the world like never before.

Now with Peter I knew that would be it for a day or too. And somehow I felt I was never fully gratified. For one thing his fucks were short and sweet and, although his kisses were divine and his tantalising slaps on my rear were appealing because the masterful approach arouse me, the comparison between him and Jason was so far apart and somehow Jason was more romantic too. I discovered although he could be masterful and vocally basic in Anglo Saxon terms he still managed to be romantic and that was so very much appealing and lovely.

Come morning, I never imagined that within the course of a half hour, after I'd fixed him a coffee and a bite, and after he'd teased me about walking bandy and was that the effect he had on me, he leaned back on the edge of the kitchen table quite stark naked and showed me his new growth.

This was truly a bonus and the dryness in my mouth, now resolved with a large coffee, enticed me to want him orally again. He looked so handsome and appealing, he sort of opened his beautifully sculptured thighs just enough to reveal his balls hanging over the edge and chuckled saying that felt funny. But it looked good to me. I ventured to place my fingers underneath his balls so as to lift them and in so doing it was a pleasure to watch his erection rise too. I played with it awhile whilst watching the lust in his eyes,

"That is gorgeous baby, I love it" he whispered

"And would you love this too?" I said going down to him again, pleasuring him with my mouth and tongue and just a little gentle nibbling too.

His rapturous sounds said he did and I was in my heaven again, cock in mouth, balls in hand and gently massaging on both counts. I was determined to pleasure him much more than ever those woman at the club and he said that the difference was that he loved me and that said it all.

I ventured to suck him again until he was there; I wanted to see him spurt for me. But he said he needed to hold on, that I could do that later, that I could still have oral with him, but not before he had ringed himself. And then I understood what he meant and I was quite happy with that. And anyway, having his cock like that led me to all sorts of wild imaginings which I hoped we could indulge in sometime.

Having him in handcuffs and pretending to take him against his will and vice versa. All food for thought and the idea of role play was very appealing. But now I was enjoying him in my throat again and ravishing him like I wanted to eat him all up.

Later we dressed and after tea he asked to see the garden because it was part of me, it was what I liked and he wanted to share that with me which I thought was so nice.

We strolled through the conservatory into the larger than average garden with which I was very proud. It was good to see Jason taking an enthusiastic interest in anything I did. I led the way, pausing occasionally to take in the herbaceous border and the rockery as I took the steps leading up to the rose garden.

For once the garden was taking second place. Even the beauty and grace of my finest Elizabethan rose could not compete with gorgeous Jason his blue summer chino's snugly complimented his figure and the fashioned silk open chested white shirt did everything for him, a real hunk was and no mistake, the slight movement of his hips and a sneak glimpse of his bread basket did everything for his trim shapely thighs.

I realised how good he looked in tight jeans: no other guy could match him. That tight bum filled them perfectly, the centre seam neatly separating those tempting mounds leading down to his well-proportioned inner thighs. I wanted badly to explore the terrain again but first things first; "A blue rose, Jason. It is my favourite rose of all time."

I was away in my own little world but the lust was still there. Somehow I'd sunk into a perfect day- dream, imagining the rose petals falling over me.

"Janice" -Jason raised his pitch now. "It is not quite blue?"

I came out of the trance and apologised.

"Well, not quite a blue rose Jason but it's quite close. It's called Blue Moon."

"Blue Moon. Hmm... I like it, it sort of goes with our loving, lots of shades of blue." he said.

His eyes were wide, searching mine. I hoped he meant our torrid times together .He turned facing me and I took in the creases in the lap of his chino's which gave out a certain eroticism, the way they stretched across the breadth of his chino's then disappearing around his thighs. Hell! How I want him again

We spent an hour in the garden; I was intent in talking about every flower and shrub. The time seemed to drag and I wondered if he knew how frustrated I was. Was he just teasing when he insisted on learning every detail about a given plant? He said earlier she'd get the best out of me after teasing. I was like his dog on a lead, my thoughts not his. I conjured up the picture in my mind of a dog stalking a bitch in heat, catching the scent. How lucky a dog is, imagine the human species doing that in public - every time he wanted to make it.

Then we entered the greenhouse. My turn to tease now;

"See the Cucumbers, Jason. Aren't they huge"?

I opened the thumb and forefinger of my right hand and felt the breadth of the best in the house, then gently slid my fingers down the hanging vegetable to the stalk: "Quality there without a doubt, Jason."

He was looking down to where his prize specimen resided, then at the cucumber. I could see he was competing with the vegetable. That's sad. The cucumber was large. Who says size doesn't matter? It does with me and that's the truth. There is something so very thrilling playing with a good manful of unadulterated penis. But Jason needn't worry. After all, he attracted a good audience at the club so he had nothing to feel insecure about when it came to size and quality.

He still looked beautiful with a new growing bundle- full of bountiful masculine charm.

There I was again, in my own little world of fantasy. Macho woman! In just seeing Jason rise again I was sexually preoccupied.

"Strange about cucumbers, this variety anyway," I said

"Hmm...Tell me more, Janice?"

He was teasing, he had to be!

"Well, see this little brush," I said taking it from its hook, "one has to pollinate each plant before it will bear fruit. Watch me, look, there are some flowers already opening on these two."

I carefully brushed the centres of the opened flowers on one plant and then did the same with the other, transferring the pollen from one to the other and vice versa.

But he wasn't looking at the cucumbers any more, his head lifted slightly and his eyes found mine. The smile had gone; there was a certain blush in the cheeks and that staring look in his eyes. I just knew he was going to plant one of those unforgettable kisses on me. Our lips met and for a few moments I was in another place. Heaven comes to mind.

Ah! There was heaven again. How long I'd been without it. Nobody could kiss like Jason did. As his mouth moulded to mine so his hand seemed to slip from the staging, I heard small pebbles tumble onto the paved floor and his hand came to rest limply but provocatively near my pussy. Whether intentional or not I couldn't say, but when we finished the kiss and he stood back, his hand wasn't quick to slip away. He simply looked down, then up again and the sweet smile was back.

"Sorry, I seemed to have dislodged a flower pot or two," was all he said.

He turned again and closely examined some small cacti plants on the shelf above the rear of the staging. To do this he needed to lean across the waist high staging in order to remove and replace each pot. I stood back taking the opportunity to admire the curve of that magnificent rear

"Look at this one!" Jason urged. He held a large pear shaped prickly cactus with a deep yellow flower sprouting on its summit. I bet you wouldn't like to get on the wrong side of that," he chuckled.

He'd just kissed me passionately. Surely it was time for the follow on. And by the way, there's nothing cool about a cucumber, not with Jason around anyway.

I couldn't resist the temptation any longer. I closed behind him. He was five inches taller than I and we nestled perfectly together, every crook and cranny nudged into place like a jig-saw and the soothing aura of his warm body making me feel so good.

Clasping my hands around his waist it was as if our bodies merged. This body belonged I had hold of It was part of me to do as I wished. As he leant over the staging once more, I gently pulled him firmly to me.

I let my hands drop to the place I loved to touch and feel. Touching him from the back was something new and very thrilling. I heard the certain sound he made in the throat, a sound which heralded the start of our loving.

I was mistaken. I just stood there rigidly because he did not respond. He was still nattering on about the cacti plants I had once loved but now hated. As if he took my actions to be quite normal and expected - but not, unfortunately, a 'let's get started' signal.

He just had to be teasing. His quintessential was fully erect and ready that's for sure

But when he started wiggling his bottom the lust bug was taking over again. I felt everything between us was okay. Go for it...My hands found the curve of his primed cock firm and the warmth of his supple balls, and were soon .smothering them, he was a delight. I wanted to get inside his chinos, to explore the wonderful joys of masculinity beneath; I would do everything he wanted. Not the selfish lover but he complete lover. I wanted him completely, every little inch of his rapturous body, his very soul.

Of course, that how he wants me to be. My confidence was building now. Time to get the ball rolling...

"Let's get back inside, darling," I ventured. My throat was dry in anticipation of what laid ahead. And low and behold I was calling him darling!

"Oh! Just as I was enjoying it out here," he quipped.

Did he want it out there in the greenhouse, across the staging? My mind was galloping but slowed to a cantor and then a trot when he said:

"You've worked wonders with the garden, Janice. Let us just chill out for a while. I want inhale the innumerable perfumes out here, the garden is out of this world. We could picnic in the garden - or a barbecue perhaps? I've got all the afternoon, there's no hurry. It has been a long time. There are lots to talk about."

He was winding me up, of course he was. My heart was pounding. I felt angry now. His eyes were glancing mischievously across mine. I'd massaged and played with him enough, I thought he would be well ready now. He must know what I'm going through.

But I needed to control myself. I needed to show him I was not fazed by his stupid antics.

My mind worked it out: "hold on, don't jump to conclusions." As far as Jason is concerned, urgency isn't the keynote. If that's the game he wanted play so be it. Two can play. I shall get my own back later and that's for sure. I thought it was women who can somehow put sexual feelings into a box ready to be opened later. Then again I was thinking of his work, he needed to hold on to maintain his sexual stance didn't he? Of course that would be the reason. "Go along with him, you can be strong too."

I made some sandwiches, it was no mean task attempting to steer my mind from thoughts of beautiful divine sex with Jason. I really needed a cold shower right now; I couldn't bother with the barbecue, I always I had a problem getting the charcoal going. Sandwiches and tea were quicker. The sooner we got the eating over the sooner we could get down to the real business.

I returned to the garden armed with a tray and refreshment. Jason had found himself a fold- down chair. He'd found one for me too and a small plastic garden table would separate us. I was thinking; I bet that was deliberate. But I was concentrating on the guy sitting there close to me.

Did he know what he was doing to me?

Putting down the tray on the table I was thinking I was ready to be his servant, to do whatever he wanted of me. He had complete control over my being. He was a whole lot of man and he was here for the taking - but how?

I'd felt his closeness, touched his sex, savoured his kiss and inhaled his scent. I was inwardly crying out for him, aching to get beneath his chinos, feel his hands groping the small of my back, easing me to him as I pursued riding our souls into absolute oblivion.

He sampled a sandwich:

He chewed into it and looked thoughtful: "That's what you need, Jason" I said. I do believe now that Peter doesn't fit the part, he never did, but I didn't know it at the time. Then I never knew what I wanted anyway. But I know now.

"I'm not taking you for granted," I said. "Don't think I'm trying it on. Well I am I know that but you know what I mean."

I immediately read his disappointed expression:

"Don't get me wrong, Jason I didn't mean...well to be honest I don't know what I really mean but it has been a time, with Peter gallivanting abroad and so on."

I had to get things straight. What was left of the sandwiches and the coffee cups went flying as I pushed the table aside, grabbed, and kissed him. Automatically my hands slipped down, groping him wildly there, pulling his body onto mine. His head jerked backwards and my mouth did things with his neck. But still he did not respond. His arms hung limply. He wasn't having any. The bastard! I was that frustrated and pissed off

"Steady on you Wally," my mind yelled. "This is the guy you are hoping to keep". My mind knew best. Only my lusty feelings prompted aggressive thoughts.

He looked me straight in the eyes.

"Do you love me, Jason?" I had to know if there was anything, anything at all.

"Isn't that Bloody obvious" he said assertively, "don't say you haven't noticed?"

"That you want to make it with me, Jason? That is obvious and I am flattered - but I mean as an item. You know as well as me; most guys have fantasies about having a girl that take their fancy. I've learnt that lesson many times. I'm done with being a substitute for a mere fantasy. I'm talking about loving here, Jason. So why on earth do you hold back? You must realise I am completely yours for the taking. So far, so good and it has been wonderful. Or are you just a great big tease and that is your thing?"

"But you love Peter." He reminded me.

"That's precisely what I'm on about, Jason I thought I loved him, he thought and probably still thinks he loves me but now I know it was our obsession with lust that drew us together- we didn't have a lot more in common - apart from his profession, but, when the novelty wore off there wasn't enough to keep us together. It was hard to admit but there comes a time when we need to be honest with each other. Okay, the sex was good while it lasted and I won't deny that, but everything else stunk. End of story.

"I want you," I continued after a pause, "I cannot say how I ache for you. But sex alone isn't enough. This time I have to be sure Jason you see. It's got to be complete. Do you understand?"

"I've grown up a bit since I met you," Jason said looking quite serious now. "Maybe you won't believe that because of what I do, but it is just a job. I've said it before I know but I don't need to do anything except - to be blunt, - raise the necessary to keep them happy and that just becomes like a habit. I had a couple of girlfriends but nothing serious."

At last he seemed to chill and come close to me. This was love big time I knew that. Would he continue to tease me until I was a frantic or would a wholesome French kiss alert his magnificent male hood?

I stood there touching him as I allowed my arms to encircle him; with him being a few inches taller than me I needed to lift up on my heels to kiss him the way I wanted.

He responded well. We were both live wires and I felt an instant response pressing ardently into my skirt. No more teasing now this was going to be the real thing. I slipped down to my knees again, I wanted a lot more of that which I had initially with him at the club, but now I still had him to myself. No more taking turns and sharing with others. I took advantage of that.

I simply adored his warmth. I said that if and when we lived together, I would want to do this each morning when he awoke. It would be something of an achievement to feel him grow in my mouth each morning. I would dearly love that and I told him so. It would not be quick and rushed like the girls did it at the club, including myself I guess, we were all eager to get our fill and maintain that image and sensation until we were able to enjoy later, alone in our beds or wherever.

Jason was a beautiful guy but even as I sucked him at the club I was thinking this was just not good enough for a bloke like him, he deserved much more - not just the sex but all that goes with it, I could give him that kept going through my mind as I felt him throb lightly, my tongue doing a roly-poly around his appendage.