The Woodworker

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Georgia breathed softly, "You Okay Mike? You see something you like?"

He exhaled slowly as he answered, "I can never get enough of the beauty of the female body. It is truly a thing of beauty and you are certainly no exception. You are every bit as gorgeous as I'd fantasized!"

"You fantasized about me?" she asked.

"More than once," he admitted, "I hope you aren't offended.

"If I wasn't already naked, I would accuse you of trying to charm me out of my clothes," she said, sensuously.
He bent over and kissed her. His tongue parted her lips and found hers as their tongues resumed their newfound friendship. One advancing as the other seemed to retreat only to charge back as the other retreated. The oral battle continuing until the kiss was broken, leaving their tastes in each other's mouths.

Mike kissed his way from her mouth to her neck and on down to her breast, as his hand glided down her side. She gasped as he sucked hard on the nipple in his mouth. He slid his hand up the thigh resting on the back of the swing. Her breathing quickened, her hand going to the back of his head and pressing it against her breast, as his hand moved down her inner thigh. He let his fingers lightly brush across her shaved skin close to her protruding clit.

"You're torturing me Mike, I want to feel you touch me," she moaned as she reached out and grabbed his erection.

Mike teased her further by sliding his hand away from her wetness, down her other thigh to her knee. He retreated back up the inside of her leg, this time stopping with his palm covering her opening. The soft pad of flesh next to his thumb was pressing against her clit, moving in a slow circular pattern.

Georgia's body stiffened at the contact with her clit. "Oh my God Mike, you're driving me crazy, I want to cum so-o-o-o bad," she breathed.

He slipped a finger between her wet inner lips and into her pussy. Her hips pushed up, forcing his finger deeper.

"O-o-o-o-h-h yes-s-s-s-s," she moaned.

Mike slid his finger out of her, spreading her moisture, as he knelt down and kissed around her smooth pubic mound getting close to her clit before diverting along the smooth skin that was her outer lips. Lightly touching her slit with his tongue before kissing his way back toward her clit.

"Yes-s-s-s, yes-s-s-s, don't stop Mike, suck on my clit, make me cum!" her words coming between shallow rapid breaths.

Mike put the tip of his tongue against the edges of her soft flower petal lips, slowly tracing the length up, then down on one side before repeating it on the other the side. He slid his tongue between the petals, invading the warmth of her pussy.

Georgia's hips heaved up as he tongue fucked her pussy. Georgia moaned, "Oh yes-s-s-s, that feels so-o-o-o-o good Mike. Do my clit too Mike, suck on my clit! I want to cum! Suck on my clit Mike! Make me cum!"

Mike tongued her pussy, sucking her soft lips into his mouth, flicking them with his tongue. Her juices flowed freely from her wet vagina.

He worked his tongue back to her clit and then sucked it into his mouth and massaged it with his tongue. Georgia's body was trembling, she screamed as her orgasm exploded inside her. Her hips bucked against his face. He held her hips to keep his face against her, his tongue still flicking at the clit he held in his mouth.

The leg from the back of the swing was now on his back, holding him firmly. Her hands were pulling at his hair. She was moaning, "Yes, yes, yes! Oh-h-h-h-h hell yes-s-s-s! That feels so-o-o good, don't stop Mike, don't stop!"

Mike slid his tongue from her clit back into her wetness. Her lips were swollen and open to his mouth. She tasted sweet yet tangy, he wanted to stay and drink from her well.

As her orgasm slowly subsided, her leg grip relaxed enough for him to start kissing his way up her torso, leaving a trail of her juices.
He stopped to give each nipple a tug with his lips before kissing her open mouth. Her tongue welcomed his back, their kiss as passionate as any he'd ever had.

They had mixed bodily fluids in their mouths, he tasted his cum in her mouth and now she had tasted her juices in his. Now he wanted to mix his cum with hers in her hot pussy. He wanted to slide his cock into that hot wet pussy.

He helped her stand up, she let her loose top fall to the ground before he took her in his arms and held her. His pants were still around his ankles and he nearly fell trying to turn her around while he kissed her.

She laughed, "You had better sit down before you fall, I wouldn't want you to break anything," she said, grabbing his hard-on as he sat back on the swing.

She got down on her knees and untied his work boots pulling
them off along with his socks. His pants were quick to follow, leaving him as naked as she was. Georgia teased him by sucking his hard-on into her mouth and giving it a quick swirl with her tongue before standing up.

He reached for his beer and took a sip. It was warm but the liquid felt good in his throat, he chugged the rest and dropped the empty bottle on the ground. Georgia sat on his lap and wiggled her ass on his hard-on. She put her arm around his neck and kissed him.

"The beer tasted good," he said, "Would you like another?"

"What I want is this, in here," she said, spreading her legs, letting his erection up between her legs. "But, I guess we could replenish our fluids first." She added, "Would you like me to get them?"

"Well, you are on top," he answered.

She hopped off his lap, slipped her sandals on and walked toward the shop. Mike watched her as she wiggled her ass at him, looking back over her shoulder to make sure he noticed.

"Nice ass!" he said.

"Why thank you kind sir," she cooed back at him, giving it another little shake for emphasis.

She came back with two more brews, handing them to him to open before resuming her position on his lap. He popped a cap and handed her one while he opened the other.

"Here's to working with wood," he toasted.

"NO, here's to working with your wood," she corrected. "And I'm not done working yet. I still want that wood of yours as deep inside of me as you can get it. Is that understood, Mr. Woodworker?"

"I'm pretty damn sure you'd be hard pressed to get away before that happens Miss Ginger," he said.

She looked at him and asked, "So now it's Miss Ginger is it?"

"Maybe I'll call you Georgia unless I have all your clothes off; then you'll be Miss Ginger," he offered.

"I hope you'll be calling me Miss Ginger often then," she smiled, her green eyes looking into his.

After they had finished the beer Mike turned her face to his and kissed her. "So, would you like me to have my way with you now, Miss Ginger?" Mike asked.

"I was hoping you would ask," she replied, "I was beginning to think maybe you had a change of heart."

Mike flexed his semi-erect shaft against her thigh. "The only thing I want to change is our location. How about we go inside? The bed will be way more comfortable than this swing," he added.

"You want to take me to your bed?" she asked, trying to sound shocked.

"I know," he said, "The very idea, huh?"

"The very good idea," she replied, sliding off his lap, making sure she rubbed her ass across his cock.

"Maybe we should shower first," she suggested, "Remember MY fantasy?" They gathered their clothes as they headed to the house.

As they neared the back door, Mike took her hand and pulled her toward the outdoor shower. "How's this?" he asked turning on the water.

"Wow, all the conveniences of a campground," she replied laughing.

"I know, and for some reason taking a shower outside is sort of exhilarating feeling to it,"" he answered,

"I guess it does," she replied, "but not nearly as exhilarating as giving you a blowjob and getting my pussy sucked on outdoors for all the world to see."

"It's also nice to rinse off after getting out of the hot tub," he added.

"You have a hot tub?" she asked, sliding in under the spray, "Maybe we could soak together sometime."

Mike grabbed the liquid soap and squirted an ample amount on her chest. After it had run down her front, he pulled her to him. She used her body to rub the soap all over his. He turned her in his arms and rubbed her soapy tits before roaming down to her pussy and rubbing the soap all around her pubic area. She turned herself toward the water and let the spray rinse her off. She had him turn around and then reached around him and rubbed the soap on him, starting on his chest then quickly working her hands to his now erect shaft. She stroked him with her soapy hands, getting him more aroused before turning him and rinsing the suds off.
They both turned under the spray to get any remaining soap off before he shut the water off and reached for a towel.

"We'll have to share," he said, "I only have one towel."

Georgia wrapped it around herself and the seductively rubbed her body against his to dry him off. She let the towel fall loose, grabbing it before it fell to the wet floor. After drying her legs she finished toweling Mike off. She softly moved the towel over his wet spots, spending an exaggerated amount of time between his legs.

He took the towel from her and threw it over the hook on the wall. "Let's go," he said, "I'm can't wait to lay you down on my bed!"

She hugged his arm, "Ooh, you silver tongued devil you," she said.

"You have a pretty talented tongue yourself," Mike replied, leading her through the back door, into the house.

As he stopped to push the door shut he pulled her back to him. He held her close as he kissed her, running his hands down her back. He grabbed her ass and pulled her up close.

"I'm glad you came over here to seduce me," he said, "I hope I can live up to your expectations."

"Stop stalling Mike, where is the bedroom?" she asked, taking his hand and heading toward the hallway. "I want you to take me to your bed and have your way with me!"

He stepped in front of her and led her to the end of the hall. He pushed the door open as they walked into his bedroom. He pulled her over to the bed and pushed her down gently on the soft mattress before falling on top of her. His legs straddled hers, his stiff cock trapped between their bodies. They lay together, kissing, caressing and fondling each other, their body heat rising. Georgia reached between them, grabbing his erection she breathed in his ear, "Mike, I want your cock in me, now!"

He helped her scoot into the middle of the bed then knelt between her legs. He leaned down and kissed her breast as she guided his hard-on between her wet flower petal lips. When she felt his swollen head touch her she lifted her hips to meet his cock. He pushed into her, feeling her hot pussy surround him as he slipped deeper into her wetness. When she felt him in her completely, Georgia wrapped her legs around his torso and held him. "Don't move Mike, I just want to feel your hard cock in my pussy."

Mike responded by pushing his shaft into her as far as he could, "Okay Miss Ginger, you feel great!"

Georgia flexed her vaginal muscles, squeezing his erection inside her. "You like that Mike?" she whispered in his ear.

"Oh yeah," he replied, flexing his own love muscle.

"Ooh, yeah, I like that too," she moaned, relaxing her leg hold on him.

Mike slowly pulled out of her a little and pushed back in, her hips lifted to meet him. Slowly their bodies started moving together. Mike's cock slowly slid out of her wet pussy before pushing back in as Georgia's body responded. Her muscles gripped his erection as they moved together.

"Oh Mike, you feel so-o-o-o good inside me, your cock is filling my pussy. Yes, yes don't stop Mike," she moaned as their bodies continued their up and down gyrations.

They continued moving together for twenty minutes or more, Mike could feel his erection grow inside her. He was going to fill her pussy with more than just his hard-on. He shifted his body higher on hers.

"Oh yeah, I like that Mike, rub my clit with your hard-on," she moaned, her hips pressing up against his.

Her breathing quickened as he held his position, rubbing her clit with each thrust into her hot wetness.

"Harder, Mike, harder, do it harder Mike. Make me cum. Cum with me, Mike. I want to feel your hot cum inside me!" she begged.

Mike slowed his pace a little, trying to make the experience last. He pushed himself up until he was kneeling between her legs again. He took a moment to regain control while looking down at her. Her eyes were closed, her body arched toward his, wanting him to fuck her more.

"You are one hot, sensuous woman," Mike said. He lifted her legs, holding one in each hand by her ankles. He started sliding his cock in and out again. Kneeling on the bed between her legs, Mike watched her sensuous body rock on the waterbed as his cock slid in and out of her. Her soft breasts lay flat on her chest, their nipples erect in the center of her dark circles, begging to be suckled.

She felt the swollen head of his hard-on rub her G-spot. "Oh my God, yes. That feels so-o-o-o nice. Fuck me Mike, fuck me hard!" she moaned, "make me cum."
Mike shifted her legs to his left, rolling her onto her side. "Roll onto your tummy, I want to do you doggy style," he moaned as he repositioned his body over hers.

Georgia complied, grabbing a pillow and rolling on top of it to keep her hips up off the bed. Somehow they managed the maneuver while keeping their bodies engaged.

"Pull the pillow out Georgia, I want you flat on the bed," Mike breathed. With her body stretched out flat on the bed under him, Mike straddled her and slowly stroked his cock into her. "Ever had a massage while you were making love?" he asked, his cock stroking into her wet pussy.

"No, but it sounds yummy," she replied.

Mike reached over to the nightstand and grabbed a bottle of scented massage oil. After pouring a large amount into his hand he rubbed his hands together to warm up the oil, then softly touched them to the hot body under him. Georgia's body flinched at his touch.

"Too cold?" Mike asked, as he spread the oil on her lower back and butt.

"A little but your hands feel good, don't stop," she whispered, her voice barely audible with her face in the sheets.

Mike applied more oil to her butt and thighs, using his hands and his own legs to spread the oil. With additional oil he massaged her back, kneading the warm flesh with long strokes from her shoulders to her ass.

"Oh-h-h yes-s-s, that feels nice Mike," Georgia sighed.

With his thighs and her body now well lubricated with massage oil, Mike started sliding his body on hers, stroking into her and massaging her pussy with his cock.

He stretched his body flat on hers and continued stroking in and out of her. His hard-on rubbed her clit as he pushed into her, the head teasing her G-spot. Mike kissed her neck and when she turned her face toward him he kissed her cheek. "You are so hot," he whispered in her ear.

"Oh God Mike, you feel so-o-o-o good inside me. You're making me so hot. I want to cum Mike. I want you to fuck me hard until I cum. Make me cum Mike. Roll me over and fuck me hard!" Georgia moaned. Mike slammed his cock into her from behind before pulling out and helping her turn over.

She pulled his hard-on back toward her wetness as he moved in between her legs. She pulled her knees up and opened her legs to him.

He pushed back into her until he was balls deep before hooking his arms under her knees and spreading her wide. "You feel so damned good," he said. "I want to feel your orgasm. I want to feel your pussy squeeze my cock when you cum!" he continued as his hard-on stroked harder into her, hitting her G-spot with every stroke. He let her legs drop to the bed before reaching down between their oily bodies. He rubbed her clit, well lubricated by her own juices as they moved together.

Her body trembled. The first spasms of her orgasm were subtle, barely discernable. He pumped harder, as she lifted her hips to meet him; his thrusts forcing her body back down to the sheets, now wet beneath her.

Her contractions strengthened. "Oh yes-s-s-s, I'm cumming Mike, I'm cumming!" she screamed, "cum with me Mike!" Her vaginal muscles pulsed with her orgasmic contractions.

Mike pushed hard to keep his cock inside her. He grunted as he started to cum. "Oh yeah, that feels so-o-o good," Mike moaned, his cream pumping into her pussy. Georgia felt his cock jerk as his hot cum shot into her, mixing his bodily fluids with hers. She squeezed his erection inside her, milking him of his juices, desperately holding his hard-on, not wanting the pleasure to stop

She wrapped her legs around him. "Oh my God Mike, that was fantastic!" Georgia breathed softly. "Stay in me, I want to feel you in me as long as I can," she said.

They continued to move slowly together, trying to keep the moment going. As his erection softened his strokes shortened until he finally pushed back into her and held her. "I'm not going anywhere Miss Ginger," he whispered, rolling them both over on their sides while keeping his cock in her wet pussy.

"H-m-m-m, nice move," she breathed, pressing her hips to his.

They lay together silently for a while. Mike caressed her back from her shoulders down to her thighs, spending considerable time caressing her tight ass. He slid his hand down her thigh and pulled her leg up onto his. His hand moved up the back of her leg until he felt the heat and wetness of her pussy. He worked his finger into her next to his cock and stroked her.

Feeling his semi-erect shaft still inside her, she kissed him and whispered in his ear, "You really know how to handle your wood "I love feeling your cock inside me," she said softly.

"If you keep talking like that you'll have me hard again," Mike replied.

"Really, you think there's a chance?" she asked with a big smile on her face. "I mean you are kind of old," she added laughing.

"So you think I'm old, huh?" Mike asked, flexing his growing erection inside her.

Georgia pushed herself up from the sheets, rolling him over until her naked body was on top of him. She lay on him, kissing him, their tongues exploring. Feeling him growing harder inside her, she lifted her hips and slowly lowered her pussy on his now stiff shaft. Her legs were now straddling his, her pelvis slowly pumping up and down on his erection.

"Oh, damn Georgia, that feels great!" Mike moaned. His hands were on her ass, kneading her cheeks, riding up and down with her.

"I'm glad you like it," Georgia whispered, "You feel so good inside me, you feel so hard. I might just keep this up for an hour or so"

"I don't know that I can last that long but you just go right ahead Miss Ginger, I'll lay here and enjoy myself," he replied.

"You've already got me off twice today and I'm still all hot and wet so I know I can't," Georgia said between hot breaths.

"Well, just take it slow Miss Ginger, I don't have any place to be. Do you?" he asked?

I'm not going anywhere," Georgia answered, her hips slowly pumping on his erection.

She sat up, straddling him and grabbed the massage oil from the nightstand. Georgia dripped the cool oil on his chest and stomach. After closing the cap she stretched her naked body out on his and spread the oil over his torso, using her breasts to rub it in.

"So, why does a single guy have scented massage oil next to his bed?" she whispered in his ear.

Mike lay under her, kissing her, caressing her back and ass, while her hot pussy held his shaft inside her. "I told you I fantasized about you," he confessed.

"Oh good, I was afraid there was someone else seducing you," she replied.

"You mean you didn't have to fight your way through the women lined up out front?" he asked laughing.

"No, I took my usual short cut through the trees between our houses" she said continuing," I told you I've been watching you."