The Woodworker

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When she felt him soften inside her, she straddled him again and worked her body up and down until he was hard again. She would excite him until she thought he was getting close to cumming before stretching her body out again and relaxing her naked body on his. She repeated the process several times over the next half hour, resting her naked body on his before resurrecting his hard-on again.

Pleased with her ability to arouse him at will; she squeezed his hard-on inside her and kissed him deeply. "This is so-o-o hot Mike. I am really having a great time," she whispered. Her breathing was slow but heavy. She was working Mike up to one hell of an orgasm but she was getting herself pretty worked up as well.

Mike ran his hands up the back of her thighs to her butt and squeezed her ass. "You feel so good Georgia, I want to cum in you again but not yet." "Let me taste your juices again. Slide your body up here and let me lick your pussy."

Georgia smiled and laughed as she pushed herself up sitting on his hard-on. "Are you sure?" she asked, flexing her vaginal muscles, you've already cum inside me."

Mike lifted her hips off his erection and pulled her up toward his face. "Yes I'm sure, I want to taste you again."

Georgia had desires of her own so she rolled off him, got on her knees and turned her body around straddling him with her head near his crotch and her hips near his face.

"Okay, this works too," Mike said, kissing his way up her inner thigh to her wetness as she positioned her mouth on his erection.

Georgia moaned as he kissed around her shaved mound,
teasing her toward an orgasm. His tongue flicked at her clit and then softly touched the lips of her swollen labia, before sliding between them into her vagina. She was so much wetter than she had been on the swing. He could smell his cum mixed with her wetness. His face was quickly wet with their sex. He probed into her heat with his tongue consuming her sexual secretions as his tongue caressed her vagina, coaxing even more wetness from her pussy.

Georgia welcomed his oral advances, her body writhing on him as he massaged her pussy with his tongue. She took his erection into her mouth, covering the swollen head with her lips before slowly sucking most of it in then releasing it. She licked at the tip, her tongue flicking at his hole as he licked at her clit. They moaned together as they orally pleased each other. Georgia felt the vibrations of his moans on her clit and Mike felt hers on his cock.

They teased each other with their mouths for several more minutes before she released his hard-on and gasped, "Oh Mike, I'm gonna cum again. Cum with me Mike. Cum in my mouth. I want to taste your cum again. I'll get you hard again so you can cum in my pussy later. But right now I just want you to cum in my mouth when I cum!"

Mike responded by burying his face in her crotch. He pushed her legs apart and sucked her clit into his mouth and massaged it with his tongue.

Georgia moaned and devoured his cock, eliciting more moans from him. As her tongue swirled around the engorged head her body trembled as her orgasm exploded. Her juices flowed onto Mikes face as he climaxed, pumping his hot cum into her throat.

Georgia's hips bucked on Mike's face, her thighs tightened around his head, as he drove his tongue into her pussy and drank her juices, his cock jerking in reaction to her tongue on the now sensitive head of his erection.

Georgia quickly repositioned herself over Mike and guided his still erect shaft into her wet pussy before stretching her naked body out on him again. "That was so-o-o-o hot Mike. I wasn't at all prepared for this today. I thought maybe a quickie, instead you get me off, what, three times now? That's a pretty talented tongue you've got there. Not to mention your hard cock. You really know how to treat a woman in bed"

"You've obviously inspired me Georgia. I can't believe I'm still hard enough to be in you," Mike answered, "but I don't think I'll be able to cum again for a while. I have to admit that I haven't had sex like this for years. You truly are a remarkable woman and one hell of a lover!

I'm amazed that you're running free. As sweet and gorgeous as you are I would think some guy would have tried to tame you by now," Mike said.

"Well it's a long story Mike," she replied, "I was domesticated, as you put it, at one time but the guy went off to war and got himself killed. We had been together since college and it took me a long time to get it together again."

"I'm sorry Georgia, I didn't mean to open old wounds," Mike replied, hugging her closer.

"No, no, it's not like that. I'm okay about it now. It's just that once I got it together again I was involved in my work and I was content with that. Then this handsome older guy moved in next door and for some reason my fire was rekindled," she explained.

"Older guy?" Mike asked trying to act insulted.

"Handsome older guy, is what I said," Georgia replied in her defense, "And might I add, handsome older guy who stoked my fire today!"

"Feel free to use my poker to stoke your fire any time you'd like Miss Ginger," Mike said, caressing her ass and kissing her.

"Be careful what you say Mike, I'm not the kind of girl who takes things lightly," Georgia said, suddenly becoming serious.

Mike loosened his embrace so he could focus on her face. "Look Georgia, I've been alone for awhile myself and it would be easy to fall for someone like you, especially taking into account what's happened today, if that's what we decide."

"If?" she asked, her disappointment obvious on her face.

"Wait Georgia, that didn't come out right. I want to pursue this with you and I'm ecstatic that you came over and seduced me. I was just trying to make you feel at ease. Forgive me if I messed that up."

"It's okay Mike, I shouldn't have gotten so serious. I want to see where this is going too," she replied. "When I decided to come over and "introduce" myself, the most I was hoping for was maybe a quickie. Instead you made me feel like I haven't felt in years.

"Well you're a lady and I always treat a lady like a lady," Mike replied.

"You see that's what I mean. Even after I come over and practically throw myself at you, you still think I'm a lady," Georgia said.

"I think a man can tell a lot about a woman by the way she carries herself. Even though you did come over with seduction in mind there was something about you that told me you weren't a loose woman," Mike said.

"Well you certainly treated me like a lady. The way you laid me back on the swing and undressed me. It was....well....gentle, sensuous and well, it made me feel like you were going to make love to me not just screw me. It blew me away Mike, it really did. It made me feel like coming over was the best decision I've made in years. I loved the way you teased me with your tongue, kissing my vagina, running your tongue up and down my slit, thrusting it into me. And oh God the way you did my clit, it was heavenly Mike. You turned me on so-o-o much!" she said all in one breath before kissing him passionately.

"Wow Georgia, you're going to give me a big head talking like that," Mike said.

"Well when it gets big I know what to do with it," she replied, intentionally changing the meaning of his words.

He laughed at her words, appreciating her lightening he mood. He returned her kiss, holding her close and caressing her. "You are something else, Miss Ginger."

"So where do we go from here, Mr. woodworker?" she asked.

"Well, we are naked," he suggested.

"Again Mike, already, you think maybe we should eat or something first?" Georgia asked.

Mike glanced over at the clock on the nightstand. "Wow, it's later than I thought, no wonder I'm hungry," he said.

"You're hungry because we worked in your shop all morning and then made love all afternoon," Georgia said with a smile.

"Okay, why don't we shower and I'll cook for you," Mike offered.

"We can shower here," Georgia answered, rolling her body off his, trying to get up off the waterbed without much success, "but I have to go home and feed my dog so how about I cook for you?"

"As long as I don't have to eat what the dog eats," he said, rolling off the bed. "Look, just roll off, like this."

Georgia tried again awkwardly, one leg up in the air, clawing at Mikes arm for assistance. "Help me Mike, I'm stuck!"

He looked down at her laughing, her legs spread, affording him another look at her wet pussy.

He pushed her leg down and said, "Just hook you knees on the side and do a sit up."

Following his instructions she was soon standing next to him somewhat frustrated. "Well I made that harder than it needed to be didn't I?"

"No problem, you just need more practice," He suggested.

"I think you'll find my bed much easier to get out of," she offered.

"Was that an invitation?" Mike asked.

"Sounded like one to me, come on we're wasting time" she said, grabbing his arm and pulling him into the bathroom, "let's get in the shower and get all soapy together."