The Woody Agency for Modeling Ch. 10

Story Info
Janna goes back to work
7.9k words
4.74
23.1k
1
0

Part 9 of the 11 part series

Updated 09/25/2022
Created 02/12/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
whbonney
whbonney
343 Followers

Mary laid back on the couch, relaxing after her shower, she had turned on the television and thought about calling the Agency to let Gerald know about the contract he would have to finalize for her, then she thought about Rollie and the date she had with him tomorrow night. He told her he would love to have her come over to his house, so she could get used to him. She had laughed when he told her that, because she knew what he meant. It was an idea that she enjoyed. Mary got up and walked to the kitchen and got a diet cherry coke out of the refrigerator. Her ass was a little sore from last night, but she brushed that aside, then she picked up the phone.

“Hello”

“Hello, Sandy, this is Mary. How are you today?”

“I’m doing fine, Mary, I’m a little tired but other than that….”

Mary laughed, “I know how you feel, can I speak to Gerald, honey?”

“Let me see if he’s free. Hold on.”

Mary looked again in the refrigerator while she waited, she needed something to eat, but she didn’t really see anything she wanted. She wondered if she would have to go out to get something, although she didn’t really want to, she just was enjoying relaxing today. She had ended up fucking until 4:30 this morning and she was tired.

“Hello, Mary.”

It was Gerald on the phone. “Hey, Gerald, how are you?”

“I’m doing great, with you and Janna making me money, how can I feel bad?”

“Gerald, you need to call Jerry Bissel, he wants me to be a permanent model for him. I met his partner yesterday and we talked about it, but we need a contract.”

“Great, Mary, was that Rollie Smythe?”

“Yea, sure was. We hit it off well. I’ve got a meeting with him tomorrow to talk things over.”

“I bet you do. I wondered when Jerry would introduce you to Rollie. Did you enjoy you first encounter?”

“Yes, I really did, Gerald.” She could hear him chuckling and realized he probably knew what had happened.

“Okay, I’ll call him this morning, so you can sign the contract in the morning, hopefully.”

“Thank you, Gerald, you’re a doll. What have you been doing?”

“Keeping busy, baby. I do know that Sandy came in with a huge smile on her face Monday, did you have anything to do with that?”

“I may have, Gerald” Mary said, giggling.

“Why don’t you stop by today, if you’re out and about. I would love to talk with you again. I’m horny as hell, too.”

“I might, Gerald, I’ve got to have something to eat, I can’t find a thing here.”

“I might be able to feed you something.”

“Pervert.”

“Seriously Mary, why don’t I take you to lunch if you’re hungry.”

“That sounds good, Gerald. Let me get dressed and I’ll head that way.”

“Okay, baby, maybe you can tell me about Rollie, I’ve heard some tales, if you know what I mean.”

“Okay, I’ll see you in a little while, love. Bye bye for now.”

“Bye, Mary.”

Mary hung the phone up and went into the bedroom to dress. She took her time, dressing, although she didn’t have much to pick out. She only wore a thong, a pair of short shorts and a tube top. She pulled her hair back and didn’t put on much makeup. She slipped into a pair of sandals then, picked up her sunglasses and went down to the lobby. She said hello to the doorman then stepped into the street, hailed a taxi and headed for the office.

Mary looked out the window and daydreamed as the made their way to the agency. She was so happy with the way life was working out, but she thought about how she had to whore herself to make the big money, then thought again about it and thought to herself, “What the hell, I will do what I have to do. This is my time and I won’t be young forever.”

The taxi stopped and Mary paid the driver, then entered the agency, looked at the few people sitting around and said hello to Sandy. She leaned over and kissed Sandy on the cheek, whispering “Can I see Gerald?”

Sandy nodded and said, “He’s waiting for you.”

Mary walked down the hall, then opened Gerald’s door.

He stood and walked over to her and kissed her, letting his hand caress her ass as he did. “It’s so nice to see you. Let’s go out the back door, the limo is waiting out here anyway. I still am so happy that you answered that ad in the paper, you are one of the most beautiful women I’ve ever seen, and it still amazes me.”

“Why thank you, Gerald, that is the nicest thing you’ve ever said to me.”

“Only because it’s true. Where do you want to go?”

“I don’t know, someplace easy, you can see how I’m dressed.”

They got into the back of the limo and sat close to each other. He told Charles to go to a certain address, then looked into Mary’s eyes and she kissed him passionately.

“I really owe you so much, Gerald, I am glad I met you.” Mary cuddled up next to Gerald caressing him as she did.

Charles drove to the restaurant that Mr. Wood had told him. They had been there before and he enjoyed it. It was Loni’s and they served a variety of things but were best known for their barbecued dishes. He stopped the car, got out and opened the door for his two passengers.

“We’ll probably be here an hour or so, Charles, if we get out sooner, I’ll call you.”

Charles tipped his hat and got back in the limo.

Mary walked with Gerald to the door of the restaurant, where they were met and escorted to a table. The greeter seated Mary, then asked if they would like something to drink before they ordered. Mary asked for tea and Gerald got a drink. The drinks came, delivered by a man called Horace who was going to be their waiter.

Mary sipped her tea as she looked over the menu. Finally she decided and told Gerald what she wanted. When the waiter returned, Gerald ordered for both of them and they sat and talked while they waited.

“So, you met Rollie, huh?”

“Yes, I met Rollie.”

“What did you think of him, baby?”

“He was interesting, very interesting. Why do you ask?”

“Did they both spend the night with you?”

Mary giggled, “You perv, yes they did.”

“I thought so, Rollie is quite well know among the models that Jerry hires.”

“Have you ever met him, Gerald?”

“No not yet, Jerry is always the one who signs the contracts, and Rollie never seems to be around. So, tell me, is it true?”

“What?” Mary giggled again, she knew what he meant, but wanted to play with him before she answered.

“Is his penis as big as I’ve heard?”

“Gerald, why do you want to know, thinking of getting close to him yourself?” This time, Mary laughed openly as Gerald turned red.

“No, damn it Mary, I was just wondering.”

“Okay, yes, he is hung like a horse. He told me that a woman measured him once when he was hard and he was 12 ½ inches long. I don’t know if that’s true, but his is large.”

“Damn, that is big, have you ever seen one that big before?”

“No, most men are similar, about 5 to 7 inches, I don’t care what they say, Rollie is a freak of nature, I guess.”

“Well, that confirms the stories I’ve heard. You say you have another meeting with him tomorrow?”

“Yes, he wants to show me something.”

“I’ll be he does, be careful honey, I don’t want to see you get hurt.”

“I will, Gerald, thanks for caring. I know all he wants to do is use me, but I’ll put up with it, after all I’m being paid a lot of money for it.”

“You have a great attitude Mary, just be careful, as I said.”

The waiter came to the table with their food and they both talked while they ate. Mary felt so good to have a good meal, after the past couple of days. She told Gerald that she was looking forward to seeing Janna tonight. He smiled, seeing the look of love in her eyes as she talked. He was truly happy for her, and for himself. Both of these women were bringing in a very nice commission for him, and his agency. He hoped that nothing would ever happen to that relationship.

They sipped on their drinks then Gerald looked at his watch and saw that Charles should be back, so he summoned the waiter and paid the bill. They walked slowly to the door, Gerald again with his hand resting on Mary’s ass, nothing sexual really but just the way that he walked with beautiful women that worked for him. When the got to the street, Charles opened the door to the limo for them and then got in the driver’s seat.

“Where do you want to go, Mary?”

“I need to get back to the apartment before Janna comes home. Would you like to come in for a little while?”

“A tempting offer, but I’ve got to get back, there were a few ladies waiting to see me. Can I get a rain check?”

“The offer is there any time you want, you know that.”

“Charles, drop me off at the office then take Mary to her apartment.”

Charles nodded his understanding and they headed back to the office. When they arrived Gerald leaned close to Mary and they kissed deeply. “I’ll probably see you before you go to see Rollie tomorrow. Until then.”

Mary smiled as Charles got back in the car, her mouth watered, she couldn’t wait for Janna to get home. Mary thought about Janna and wondered if she was working hard. She knew that she was probably making more porn pictures, but as long as she liked it, and the money was great. She would lick her wounds she tonight when she got home, she thought to herself. She giggled a little, thinking about that.

When Janna arrived at the Lipton’s offices she went directly into Bill’s workroom, and when she saw him she was happy. “Is everything all right, Bill?”

“Janna, yes, she had some trouble with her car and I had to take care of it. I’m sorry about last night.”

“No reason to be sorry, I still love you.” Janna walked up and kissed him, then put her bag down and took her clothes off, before getting into the chair for her makeup.

“I mean I’m really sorry, I didn’t have time to help you with your problem. I know you were horny last night.”

“That’s okay sweetie, we’ll have other times, I hope.”

Bill leaned over and kissed Janna, telling her, “I’m sure we will have more time together. Well, let’s get you ready. I’m sure you’re looking forward to working with Horse, aren’t you?”

“It’s just a job, although I am looking forward to seeing him for the first time.”

“You’ll be happy, I think.” Bill smiled at Janna as he applied her makeup. He spent quite a bit of time making her lips just right, Jennifer had told him she was going to take a lot of close-ups of her sucking cock for the first set of pictures.

Janna sat quietly as she was being made up. She wondered if Mary was home yet, and how it had gone for her. She worried that Mary might be thinking of living with Jerry and she wondered if she did where it would leave her, she had fallen in love with Mary, not all at once, but over the months before they became lovers. She couldn’t wait to get home tonight, she wanted to make love to her girlfriend.

“Jennifer told me your going to be sucking Joey’s cock this morning, that’s why the extra work on your lips, baby.”

Janna nodded in acknowledgment. She looked at Bill and wondered how he felt about her.

Bill finally finished and told her she was ready, Janna put on a robe and walked out the door to the studio. The lights were already on and the crew was standing around when she went through the door.

“Good morning, Janna.” Jennifer greeted her saying, “Joey’s running a little late. How are you this morning, I saw you leave with those two guys at the restaurant last night.”

“I’m great, a little tired, but feel great. What are we doing this morning?”

“I want you to give Joey a very slow blowjob so I can take natural pictures while you’re in the act. You know we should be filming this, it pays more money and you’re a natural, think about it.”

Janna smiled as she told Jennifer, “I will, do you do films also?”

“No, I take the stills during the filming. We have another person who directs and there would be anywhere from three to five camera men.”

“I’ll think about it, Jennifer. I’ll let you know.”

“Now remember, make sure you look into the camera, I want to see if we can do this without stopping this morning. The only problem, is if it take too long for Joey to cum, I may have to stop to reload. I’ve got 6 cameras ready, but sometimes he lasts a long time and we’ve got to have the money shots.”

“Okay, I’ll do my best.”

“I know you will, I enjoy working with you, would you like to go out for a drink sometime?”

“I would like that, but I do have someone in my life.”

“That’s okay, he can come too.”

“No, it’s a woman, I thought you knew that.”

“Even better, but it’s up to you.”

There was a noise and the door opened as Joey walked in. He walked up to where Jennifer and Janna were talking.

“Good morning, Joey. I’m glad you could make it. Are you ready for work?”

“Yes, I’m looking forward to it.”

“Hello, Janna, nice to see you this morning. Did you enjoy yourself last night?”

“Good morning, Joey, yea, I had a great time last night, how about you?”

Joey looked at Jennifer and said, “Yes, very nice evening.”

“Okay, you two, get out of your clothes and get on the set.”

Janna took off her robe and hung it just off the set. Joey stood Jennifer and removed his clothes and Janna got her first look of him. He was muscular, about 25 or thirty and in very good shape. His abs looked like the commercial and his chest was well defined. She looked at his cock and it hung limp between his legs and seemed like it was at least 10 inches as it was.

Joey looked at Janna and noticed she was looking at his cock. “It’s about 14 inches when it’s hard, Janna, they measured it in one of the films I was in.”

“Very nice, Joey, I don’t know if I can get my mouth around that.” She laughed as she walked up to him, taking his cock in her hand. “Damn, it is large.”

“Janna, don’t worry about it, I just want pictures of the whole thing, as I told you. Why don’t you two get next to the fireplace, let me take some measurements of the lights and then let Janna take over, Joey.”

“Okay with me, Jennifer.”

They moved into the middle of the set, in front of the fireplace, which already had a fire going. As they stood there, Jennifer came over to them and took some readings, then said, “Okay Janna, on your knees, let me check the light again then.”

Janna knelt in front of Joey, looking at his cock and balls as she did. His cock was nice looking, but very large and his balls were quite large too. Janna thought to herself, “I’m going to enjoy this work.”

“Okay, I’ve got the readings, I’ll tell you when I’m ready, Janna. Remember, the camera.”

Janna nodded her head, then waited.

“Let’s get going.”

Janna saw the lights go off and she took Joey’s cock in her hand, raising the head to her lips. She looked toward the camera and kissed the head of his cock, and the lights went off. She held her lips to the tips and again the lights went off. She looked at Jennifer and opened her mouth allowing the tip of Joey’s massive cock to spread her lips apart. The flash went off again and Janna slowly began to take his cock into her mouth. As the head slipped in, the lights flashed again, and she savored the feeling of his meat in her mouth, he was soft, but he was still very large and her tongue was covered.

“Janna take his balls in your mouth, Joey, move your leg back so I can get a better shot of your balls.” Jennifer had moved within 2 feet of Janna to get close-ups. “That’s it baby, lick his balls with your tongue, watch me, I want to get all of this” Jennifer whispered to Janna.

Janna looked at Jennifer and made a show of letting her tongue bathe Joey’s balls. She heard the camera click and the lights flooded her. She slowly licked Joey’s balls as she held his cock with her hand, then she opened her mouth while looking into Jennifer’s eyes and took his balls into her mouth, giving the photographer an excellent close-up. Her tongue was licking the ball inside her mouth as more photos were taken.

“Okay, baby, suck his cock, let me see you work.”

Janna’s mouth came off his balls and she put the head to her mouth, her lips again moved over the smooth surface and the head slipped into her mouth. She watched the camera as she made slurping sounds while she began to suck his cock. She felt Joey begin to harden in her mouth, expanding and stretching her lips as she worked his shaft.

“Yea, Janna, suck my cock, that feels good.”

Janna continued to move her head, letting about five inches to enter her mouth she looked up at Joey, seeing that he was watching her. She saw Jennifer standing above her and she heard the click frozen in time, her mouth stuffed with Joey’s cock.

Jennifer smiled as she took the pictures. The beginning she had animosity for this beauty, but now she admired her, the pictures really looked better than she thought they would and she enjoyed filming her. She wanted to get her by herself so that she could taste some of that pussy and feel those lips on her own cunt. “Janna, hold still and look at me.”

Janna looked at Jennifer, and the camera caught her again, the look of lust in her eyes as she sucked on Joey’s cock.

“Okay, baby, go ahead.”

Janna started to work Joey’s cock, as he reached down and stroked her face. The flash went off again as Jennifer continued to take pictures. She caught Joey’s cock wet with saliva from Janna mouth as the cock slipped in and out of her lips. Janna pulled his cock free and deliberately licked the entire length of it, from the base to the head and back again, the camera clicking away as she did. She held his cock with her hand and rubbed it all over her face, covering her eyelids with a sheen that was captured by the camera. She covered her nose with his wet cock, allowing the smell to become part of her, then she put it back in her mouth and she slowly pushed it in, until it hit her throat, then she pushed forward a little more and the head entered her throat. She looked at the camera, as she pushed a little further and another inch went into her mouth, and she held still, breathing through her nose. The camera again caught her pose and she pushed some more, but then she had a gag reflex and her eyes started to water, but the camera didn’t care, it caught the tears flowing from her eyes running down her cheek.

“Fantastic, Janna, hold on, those are great pictures.” The lights flashed as Jennifer caught the tears flowing down the models cheeks.

Janna held him where she was, his cock buried in her throat. She looked at his cock and noticed she still had four or five inches still outside her mouth, but she moved closer to him, his cock sliding a little further down her throat. She had another gag reflex and the camera kept clicking, her tears flowing again. She pulled her face back, and the cock slipped from her lips, she took a deep breath and pushed back on him, his cock slipped into her throat and she pushed her lips further. She looked at the camera, noticing she only had 3 inches to go, so she pushed ahead, the flash brightly covering her as the camera caught his cock going further in.

Joey reached down and felt Janna throat, feeling the bulge he was creating. “Damn, girl, suck my cock, put it all the way in, deep throat me, baby.”

Janna felt his cock twitch while he talked to her, she pushed forward and another inch disappeared. She couldn’t take it and she pulled back, her face covered with saliva and precum.

“Call makeup, I want Janna’s lipstick fixed. Janna, just suck him a little while we wait for Bill.”

Janna started sucking Joey’s cock, just working with the first 5 or 6 inches as she waited. She licked and kissed the cock at her face as she heard the door open and then Bill was next to her kneeling down. She pulled the cock from her mouth and Bill wiped her lips.

“Okay, baby, sit still, I’ll fix those lips for you.” He smiled at Janna and she smiled back at him, wondering what he thought of her sucking Joey’s cock in front of him.

Bill worked on her then told Jennifer, “She’s okay to go, Jennifer.”

whbonney
whbonney
343 Followers