The Woody Agency for Modeling Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
whbonney
whbonney
344 Followers

“Okay, Joey, fuck her ass slowly.”

Joey started to rock his cock moving in and out of Janna ass while the camera clicked. Jennifer walked in front of Janna and told her to look into the camera. She took close-ups of Janna’s face as she was getting ass fucked and Janna looked directly at her. She whispered “Are you ready to get fucked baby?”

Janna nodded her head.

“Okay, Joey, fuck her, remember don’t block the camera.”

Joey pulled free of Janna’s ass and put his cock against her cunt lips, and slowly began feeding it to her. Janna arched her back, giving him better access and also letting the camera have a better shot. She looked back over her shoulder and looked at the camera as he began to fuck her.

Janna smiled at the camera as Joey was busy fucking her. He felt so good, but she was busy with the camera. She would like to have Joey fuck her in real time so she could enjoy it more. She didn’t move her hips, she stayed still as he ran his cock into her. Jennifer took many pictures and they changed positions numerous times. Janna thought she liked being on top with Joey in her pussy looking directly into the camera lens, her pussy gaping, her clit showing and smiling as she rode his cock.

Joey announced he was going to cum about 20 minutes later and Janna laid back on the bed, Joey over her feeding his cock to her mouth and then he began to fill her mouth with his sperm. She held as much as she could then let it start flowing out of her mouth and down her cheeks. When he finished he pulled out of her mouth and she opened her mouth and Jennifer moved in close and took some pictures, then Joey rubbed his cock all over her face, and the pictures kept flowing. When he finished, Jennifer announced “That’s a wrap. Thank you everybody.”

Janna sat up, the sperm still running down her cheeks and chin and Jennifer handed her a towel. “Thanks Jen.” She wiped her face as she watched the lights go out and the people leave.

Jennifer sat next to her on the bed and asked, “Do you want to come to my office before you go home?”

“I need to go see Mary, Jen, how about tomorrow? I’d love for you to meet Mary.”

“That sounds great, here, call me.” Jennifer handed her a business card and kissed her. “I know you need to see your lover tonight. Please call tomorrow though.”

Janna said, “I will, I promise.” She hurried said goodbye to Bill and headed home to see Mary.

(continued)

whbonney
whbonney
344 Followers