The Work Colleague Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Guys, please don't be embarrassed. It looked good from what I saw. I am only envious and nosey. If you would rather I didn't see, that's cool."

The mood was somewhat less tense now.

"I'll tell you what, you go through the pictures with Kathy," Elena said, "and I will make some food up."

I finished getting dressed. "Don't do that on my behalf," Kathy said smiling.

I soon had the PC booted up and we silently went through the pictures, deleting the bad ones. Elena soon joined us with a plate of sandwiches and some wine and asked to go through them again. This time comments were made and there was no embarrassment between us by the time the food had been finished and the pictures reviewed for a third time.

"So, was this you first time?" Kathy asked.

"No," Elena and I replied in unison. We both smiled.

"You dark horse!" Kathy said directing her comment at Elena. "It looks like you have had some fun, can I see the others?"

I hesitated but got up and removed a CD from my camera bag and passed it to Kathy.

Kathy loaded the disk and looked at the previous pictures. When finished she turned to face them. "Bloody amazing, I am so envious!"

Elena and I smiled at each other.

"So how did this start?" Kathy asked.

Elena told the whole story; from the work meeting through to the description of different types of modelling and then our first shoot.

"We even thought about doing pictures with my boyfriend and I, but I said no, I was not ready for that and knowing him he wouldn't be into it either," Elena said

Kathy nodded. "I agree."

"I did wonder about you?" Elena said quietly looking at Kathy.

"Me?"

"Yes," Elena said.

"Blimey, I hadn't thought about that, but those pictures do look something." She paused before continuing. "On my own or you and I or with him?"

"All or any," smiled Elena. "Think about it."

"I have," she replied. "I'm up for it!"

Elena and I looked at each other again.

"When?" I asked.

"No time like the present!" Kathy replied smiling at us.

"Right, you shower and get yourself ready," Elena said.

"And I will set everything up here in the lounge," I continued.

As I set the camera up, Elena sat and watched, deep in thought. "Do you know what?" she said.

"What?"

"Even though we have been flat mates for a year, I have never seen her naked and she has never bought a man home."

I shrugged my shoulders, not knowing what to say.

Kathy soon reappeared; she had put some light make up on and was wearing a short bath robe that stopped mid way between her upper thigh and her knee, opening as she walked to show some upper leg. I was immediately aroused. Somehow, she oozed sex in a way I had never experienced before.

"So how do you want me Mr Camera man?"

"What do you want, what sort of pictures?"

She looked thoughtful.

"Any no go areas? Any concerns?" I continued.

"Lets just start and if I feel uncomfortable, I'll say stop OK?

I nodded.

"Can I stay and watch?" Elena said.

"Yes, please. I may even ask you to join in," Kathy laughed. Neither of us were aware if she was joking or not.

"Start by lying on the sofa, your back against the armrest. Cross you legs."

Kathy did as she was asked, her upper leg totally exposed; the camera clicked.

"Uncross your legs."

Again she did as she was asked and the camera clicked away as I took shot after shot.

"Loosen the belt."

The first hint of her bare breasts appeared, just a shadow, but to me this was amazing. I took numerous pictures, close ups and distant ones as she followed my every command. Her breasts were soon totally exposed. They were much larger than Elena's and topped with deep red hard nipples.

"Elena, get some ice please," I asked.

On her return, she gave an ice cube to Kathy.

"Rub your nipples please," I asked.

She moaned as she did so, her nipples getting even harder.

"Now slide it down towards your belly, open your robe."

As she did so, Elena and I caught sight of Kathy's nakedness in its entirety for the first time.

She was totally shaved, not a hair was to be seen on her pussy.

She shut her eyes as the ice cube was pushed down to her belly as asked.

"Open your legs," I instructed, "Let the ice cube go over your pussy and down your crack."

Kathy was lost. In a trance she did as I asked. Her pussy was open for us to see as she rubbed the ice cube over her clit. She didn't need the water from the thawing cube to make her wet, she was clearly turned on and hot.

"Looks like we need another cube," I said to Elena.

Elena quickly got another and passed it to Kathy who continued to use the cube to masturbate herself.

The only sounds now filling the room were the camera clicking and Kathy moaning as she turned herself on more and more.

Elena and I were silent, in awe of what they were seeing.

Kathy cried out. "I'm coming, hell. I'm coming!"

Her fingers took over from the ice cube as she entered herself and played with her clit.

"Oh my God!" she cried. "Yesssssssss!"

She froze as the orgasm over took her every movement and consumed her nerve endings with pleasure.

I eventually stopped taking pictures as Kathy's breathing returned to normal. She opened her eyes and looked at Kathy and I. She smiled. "My God that was out of this world. I can't wait to see the pictures." She sat up and did her robe up, hiding her nudity and silently telling us that the show was over, at least for now.

I took the memory card out of the camera and set the PC up again. The three of us agreed which pictures to delete and they silently looked at the 60 or so left.

"I want to see them again please," Kathy said.

I set the PC up and let the PC act as a slide show. I thought the pictures I had of Elena were good, these however were of a different league. In some respects less explicit, if you call masturbating with ice and fingers not explicit, but very erotic and sensual at the same time.

"I love them, they are brilliant, thank you so much," Kathy said as the last picture cleared the screen. "Elena, what do you think?"

"They are amazing. I was rooted to the spot, you look amazing and he has done a great job."

"Yes, you did.. Did it turn you on?" she said smiling.

I nodded sheepishly.

"Can I ask a favour?" Kathy asked looking at me.

"It depends," I smiled.

"Well," she paused. "I am not sure I am ready for any more explicit pictures; you know with Elena or you, give me some time to think about it, but I would love to see you two get it on again and maybe I could take pictures of you guys?"

Elena and I looked at each other. I knew I was turned on, I assumed Elena would be, but I was turned on by Kathy and didn't know if Elena would be up for doing it in front of someone else.

Elena made the decision. "I'm OK with it, you?"

I nodded.

"So set the camera up please," Kathy asked. I did so and passed it to her.

Elena stood still, playing with the belt of her robe, not looking too sure of herself now.

"Are you alright?" I asked.

She nodded, but didn't make eye contact.

"You're not are you?" Kathy said.

"It's weird," Elena said. "This is a new dimension and I am suddenly nervous."

Kathy went up to her and put a sisterly arm around her. "Then don't do it, I just thought,"

"I will, I'm Ok, I want to," interrupted Elena looking up at Kathy and smiling. She kissed Kathy on the cheek and hugged her back.

"We'd better stop before we screw each other," Kathy laughed, but not stopping the hug she was giving Elena.

Elena kissed her again, on the lips, but not passionately. "Thanks she said, I feel better now."

It was me that was now standing around nervously.

Elena walked towards me, but stopped a few feet in front of me.

She sexily undid her belt and stepped out of her robe.

"Your turn," she said to me.

I stood there looking at her and slowly started to undress. I heard the camera click and Kathy started to take pictures.

When I was naked, Elena stepped towards me and hugged me. We kissed. I was aware that this was our first kiss!

I held her tight and my hands roamed over her back, down to her bum. She opened her legs a bit as my hand went lower, exploring her as I did. I reached down further and felt her wetness. She moaned into my chest.

I removed my hands as she stepped back, knelt down in front of me and stroked my prick, before leaning forward and sucking me deeply into her mouth. I was as hard as could ever remember as she licked me, sucked me and stroked me with her hand. I sensed then saw Kathy move closer and take one picture after another of Elena sucking me.

As much as I wanted to cum in her mouth, I wanted to fuck her wet pussy.

"Please stop, it's fantastic but I must have you," I said.

She stopped and stood up. "Wait here," she said.

She walked into her room and soon returned with a condom packet. She looked apologetic. "Sorry but we should use this."

I nodded and before I removed it from the packet led her to the sofa. Sitting her down her opened her legs and knelt between them, marvelling at her hot wet pussy that was opening up for me. I knelt forward and gently licked her before I started to fuck her with my tongue. She was extremely turned on and was very close to cumming. I sensed she was moments away.

I stopped my oral attentions.

She looked disappointed.

I removed the condom and quickly put it on my prick, before slowly entering her. She gasped as I slid deep inside her. This was what she needed and she came as I entered her. She grabbed me hard around the shoulders and raised herself as I stayed on my knees and thrust in and out of her, extending her orgasm as she came and came. I loved it when I could see a woman enjoying multiple orgasms.

I thrust harder and harder, I was being selfish now, I wanted to cum himself.

Elena showed no signs of stopping cumming. I was close to my own climax and cried out as I came, filling the condom with my seed as she finally stopped cumming too.

I was aware of the clicking going on and saw out of the corner of my eye, Kathy taking pictures, but her robe had come undone and she was to all intense and purposes, unashamedly naked.

I quickly withdrew and removed the condom before hugging Elena. The clicking had stopped but I saw that Kathy was busy; she was busy playing with herself, staring at us, the couple that had just finished copulating.

Kathy stopped playing with herself and she licked her fingers. She smiled at us. "I came at the same time as you, so some of the pictures may be blurred."

We all laughed. Kathy sat down beside us, making no attempt to hide her nudity. Despite having just made love top Elena, I could not take my eyes off Kathy.

"You couldn't even if I let you," she smiled, reading my mind.

I smiled back at her. "Another time?"

"Maybe."

Elena stood up and sat next to Kathy. "Thanks."

"What for?"

"The reassurance, the hug."

Kathy looked her. She leant forward and lightly kissed her. "Anytime, I may need the same from you one day."

Elena looked at me. "We are building a bit of a library here; shall we look at what Kathy took?"

I nodded. We all got dressed and headed over to the PC. As predicted, a lot of the shots were blurry and out of focus, but some were fantastic and after deleting the bad ones, we were left with over 30 highly explicit pictures of Elena and I enjoying each others bodies.

"Wow," exclaimed Kathy. "Amazing, fantastic. I don't know what to say!"

"How about you want it to be your turn next?" Elena said.

"I'll think about it," Kathy smiled, "I'll let you know, but now I want to go to sleep. So goodnight you guys."

She stood up and chastely kissed Elena and I goodnight before heading to her room.

"I'd better go too," I said. "See you tomorrow."

Elena nodded. She had hoped I would stay the night, but that would blur the relationship. Nevertheless she still wanted me to spend the night with her.

I gathered my stuff as she remained sitting on the floor, before bidding her good night and headed home.

The next day at work, Elena sought me out. Looking around to make sure we were on their own she said to me. "I hope you have your camera. Kathy wants to make out with me and you!" her enthusiasm making it difficult for her not to shout.

"Wow, OK!" I said. "When, tonight?"

She nodded.

"Great, normal arrangements. 5.00 in the lobby?"

Again she nodded.

"See you then," I said.

I was unable to concentrate for the rest of the day. I couldn't get Kathy's nude body out of my mind. I had seen many naked women; in the flesh, in films, in magazines. I had slept with a few. Blonde, brunettes, but no red heads I smiled to himself. Hairy ones trimmed ones and shaved. Big boobs, medium and small. Tall and short. Skinny and fat, or at least plump. But I couldn't remember any having the effect that Kathy had on me. I wished I knew why. It certainly wasn't love. It was unconditional lust.

Elena turned up a few minutes after 5.00. "Enthusiastic?" she mocked.

I smiled, deep in thought.

Kathy was already home when we got to the flat. It appeared she had already showered and prepared for the evenings planned activities, her hair was freshly washed, still slightly damp, she had put some make up on and was wearing a very short skirt and tight top. It was also clear she wasn't wearing a bra. I wondered if she wore anything under the skirt. I couldn't wait to find out.

Elena rushed off to shower; I asked if I could have one too. There seemed to be no hint of embarrassment or nerves. The three of us were there to have sex and take a series of pictures to remember the occasion. It was as simple as that.

Elena was soon back, wearing only her robe. I soon showered and took the liberty of taking a robe off the bathroom door. It only just fit, but I didn't intend to be wearing it long. The girls were sharing a bottle of wine as I returned. They smiled at my "only just decent" robe as Elena described it, and poured me a drink.

"Cheers!" I said raising my glass.

"Cheers!" they replied.

Kathy smiled at me. "I had trouble sleeping last night thinking about what had happened. I told Elena this morning I had decided. I want to push the boundaries. I want to do things I've never done before and I want to have pictures to prove it and to look at when I feel low."

I had to move, I was aware of a building erection and the shortness of my robe meant it would soon be on show. "Well let's start," I said. "What do you want to do?"

Kathy looked at Elena. I want to taste another woman. I want to make love with Elena."

Elena looked excited and stood up. She walked over to Kathy and lifted her out of her seat and held her close. She kissed her. Lightly and sensuously at first, but as Kathy responded the kiss got more passionate.

I rushed to get my camera, returning to see Kathy removing Elena's robe and Elena undoing Kathy's blouse. They were soon both naked, locked in an embrace as their hands roamed over each others bodies. They were both moaning as they kissing continued.

I broke the silence. "Kathy, kiss Elena's breasts."

Kathy broke their kiss and moved her head down and suckled on the Elena's engorged nipples. As she sucked on one she teased the other with her fingers. Elena threw her head back, lost in the passion.

"Elena, sit down. Let Kathy lick you."

Elena did as requested. Kathy, without hesitation, knelt down and looked at Elena's pussy, before very gently licking her outer lips, before entering her wet hole with her tongue.

She stopped and looked up at me. Smiling at me she said, "I see why you men like this," before returning to exploring Elena's pussy with her tongue.

"Stroke her clit," I whispered.

Kathy did, amazed at the reaction as Elena bucked against her, enjoying the sensations of being made love to by another woman.

"Make her cum," I said, zooming in on the erotic scene taking place in front of me.

"God yes, make me cum!" cried Elena. She pushed Elena's fingers away and started rubbing her own clit. "Finger me!" she said urging Kathy to do as she asked.

Kathy put one then two fingers inside her flatmate as Elena rubbed her clit harder and faster as her orgasm approached.

She cried out, almost an animal like shriek, as she came, Kathy fingering her and feeling her muscles clamp around her knuckles, deep inside her pussy.

Kathy withdrew her fingers as Elena climbed down from her peak.

I stopped taking pictures and let my brain take in the scene. Kathy sitting on the sofa, her legs apart, in a post orgasmic stance. Elena kneeling between Kathy's open legs, still taking in what she had done and what she had experienced.

I was aware I was rock hard and no readjustment of my gown would hard my erection. Kathy looked up at me and saw it. She smiled. "A turn on for you too?"

I nodded.

She stood up and hugged me, opening my gown as she did. "My turn with you now. Do you think Elena will oblige with the camera?"

Elena stood up and grabbed the camera. "Try stopping me," she smiled.

I put my arms around Kathy, holding her close as I stooped down to kiss her. Her lips opened to accommodate my tongue. Her tongue met my as they embarked on a passionate kiss. Their hands roamed over each other. Her skin was so soft and I was incredibly turned on.

I broke the kiss and looked at her. I bent down and licked her nipple. It was rock hard and I soon had it in my mouth, gently biting it as she moaned her appreciation.

I switched my attention to her other nipple as she reached down and started feeling my hard cock. I moaned as she gently stroked me.

I stopped licking her nipples and started stroking and caressing her soft breasts, reaching up and teasing her nipples with my fingers. Her reaction indicated this was having the desired effect.

I heard Elena tell me to go down on Kathy. I guided her to the seat and opened her legs. I was spellbound by what I saw. A beautiful bald pussy, her lips red and aroused. Her hole wet and open; waiting to be explored. I knelt forward and licked her, savouring the taste and the smell as I explored her. She opened her legs wider as I was aware of Elena getting real close ups with my camera.

"I want you inside me," Kathy whispered. "Please, stop that. It's so nice but I want you inside me."

I paused and considered the contraception issue. As if reading my mind, Elena passed me a condom. I stopped and quickly put it on my hard cock.

I ran my fingers along Kathy's wet crack, putting the tip of my index finger inside her, feeling the wetness and the heat.

I grabbed my cock and ran that along her crack, hearing her moan as I did so. I stopped and thrust forward as slowly as I could.

"Oh yes!" she cried as I entered her.

I thrust in and out, slowly and gently as she bucked against me, urging me on.

"Harder, please harder!" she cried.

I did so and looked down to see my cock enter and withdraw from her tight bald pussy.

Kathy grabbed me hard. "I'm cumming!" she cried out through gritted teeth. Her whole body was taken over by a gigantic spasm as she came. I held myself deep inside her as her orgasm consumed her.

I resumed my thrusting to prolong her orgasm until she cried out asking me to stop.

"I can't take any more, let me suck you!"

I withdrew and tore off the condom.

Kathy moved so I could sit on the sofa and she sat between my legs on her knees. She stroked me and then licked me, before swallowing my hard prick and started to give me a blow job to die for.

"That's amazing," I said. "I am so close to cumming!"

She didn't stop; if anything she re-doubled her efforts. Efforts that were soon rewarded by meI thrusting into her mouth and me then crying out as I filled her willing mouth with my seed.

She swallowed as much as she could but the quantity was too much as some dribbled down her mouth onto my balls.